It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
I would be really grateful if you could tell us who is visiting you aprilsky?

thanks.

I don't really want to go into this I mentioned it a few pages back. As for his name, don't ask me and as for what his face actually looks like, I am not fully sure of that either because for some reason that is veiled.

I have described his characteristics.

A few years ago I used to not mind the visits, I welcomed them in fact but as time has gone on, two things have happened, I have become more addicted but also more terrified and I no longer see him as harmless but rather someone who I am both hopelessly addicted to and who also poses a huge threat to me.

He haunts me in ever sense of the word. Years ago it was almost OK because I didn't really believe in him and I thought it was just some wildly entertaining dream I was having ... time and research is proving that to be incorrect ... I am now truly terrified.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

He is veiled in what sense? How does he communicate with you?

Are you Rh negative?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

He is veiled in what sense? How does he communicate with you?

Are you Rh negative?

Yes, I also have green eyes.

That girl on End of Days, on her drivers license it said she had green eyes and was 5'4" in height, I am also.

Just a coincidence? Who would know, it doesn't take much to unnerve me these days.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't have green eyes so maybe they'll leave me alone. Joking... sort of....

How does he communicate with you?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
People have been trained to stay with their left and right hemispheres separate, and not form those rainbow bridges, and stay in a tiny matrialistic trap/box. A cubing the circle, making a finite illusion out of infinity and all that infinity implies with consciousness, progression.

They are taught that random coincidence is not only possible but all there is.

There is not even 1 coincidence in your life. Your entire life in this world of testing is managed by both sides, forces behind the scenes.

This universe is not what its made out to be.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
aprilsky, can you answer my two questions on page 4?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They didn't take over the world?Do you see some similarities between the 3rd reich and the u.n.,nato,and the USA these days?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Or, it's just common lore. Look at other cultures and its the same stuff. There is no code, there is no answer. It's just redundant backwash of culture.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Or, it's just common lore. Look at other cultures and its the same stuff. There is no code, there is no answer. It's just redundant backwash of culture.

Seriously? Seriously? I don't even know how to respond intelligently to this post, this is an insult to anyone who's done more than 10 minutes of research.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In almost all films and literature you will find these recurring patterns, symbols...... it is because it is knowledge that exists in our collective subconscious- ALL of us. It emerges in our creations, but that doesn't mean we are aware of it!

Yes, some may see it as being about sex- physical creation of bodies... but sex is a physical manifestation of even deeper dynamics of creational process on other levels as well.

When I first watched these, I thought, okay, this person is trying to illustrate some of the elements of alchemy and magic, hoping to bring it up from the depths of others' subconscious through image and sound, instead of speaking to the intellect with linear language (which tends to screw it all up and try to turn it into fearful projections or ways it can be misused).....why not?

......but God has a pouch in which in he carries around a woman of a certain bloodline (and has a bunch of arms or something or other)?? And you are not even speaking symbolically?

Geez Louise, I didn't follow this whole thread, but I can guess someone spoke to you with linear thought and language, because your intellect grabbed and twisted it up. You might do better to search all on your own, use meditation and such to reach your own inner source instead. Just my opinion, of course.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

10 minutes of research reveals that common people educated in common locations come up with common icons and themes.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

10 minutes of research reveals that common people educated in common locations come up with common icons and themes.

Which doesn't make it redundant backwash or take away the meaning of those common icons and themes.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ever wonder why aliens always look human, or why gods always look human? Ever wonder why we give robots faces and find similar things scary?

Lore and cultural icons are used to make things familiar and therefore more easily understood. We create what we know. That doesn't make it a code. It simply makes it adaptable to the location.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
There's a reason why you can see these things in movies. It's because directors and writers deal on the edge of where fiction and non-fiction meet.

They create their worlds from myths, legends and stories. It really means nothing though. If a die hard CT made a movie, just think how much crapola they would throw into it.

@boncho - I agree with you on this one and think you are spot on.... I don't see anything here other than Hollywood using and re-using old tales and incorporating them into their own imaginative stories.

While it is interesting, I would need a lot more convincing that there is something else at work.

~Namaste

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ever wonder why aliens always look human, or why gods always look human? Ever wonder why we give robots faces and find similar things scary?

Lore and cultural icons are used to make things familiar and therefore more easily understood. We create what we know. That doesn't make it a code. It simply makes it adaptable to the location.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Oh right, I forgot you already had all the answers.

You don't know half the symbols that were featured in those videos, nor their significance. ATS's new motto should just be "Embrace ignorance" maybe most of you seem to think you've got it all figured out. I'm done, you troll this thread all you want. I defended OP for four pages straight and not only did he not answer my questions, he didn't even acknowledge my existence.

It's funny, nobody here knows the answer, yet most of them think they do. And I can't argue with them because it's like trying to reason with a caveman who thinks he knows more about computers than you do. Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
reply to post by boncho

They didn't take over the world?Do you see some similarities between the 3rd reich and the u.n.,nato,and the USA these days?

Yeah, about the same similarities that are found throughout history with thousands of different governments, monarchies and leaders.

Talk about grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

I don't think the two of you who have posted here have had enough time to watch the video clips and NO I will not just spit it out ...

I doubt that is how things are done here on ATS.

Once people have obviously watched them, I will discuss them.

Actually, your lack of explanation has driven me away from your content and convinced me to "not watch these clips" as what was posted in your OP comes off as typical "LOOK Hollywood is using magic on you!" rubbish.

In the odd chance that you are actually sharing real information worthy of inspection, I'll say that you dropped the ball in not detailing your thoughts correctly- and in effect- have pushed me (and I am sure many others) away from your content poorly presented.

For future reference, I ask you to consider the following rule when creating a thread on ATS, to better help you gain attention to your ideas and creations and to make things easier on us as we try to sift through the garbage to find the real gems-

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

This rule and many others can be located here-

ATS Terms and conditions

I post this in effort to explain why I failed to follow your youtube links after finding a title to a thread that seemed interesting. In other words- your title baited me here, but your lack of information and explanation of content left me wanting to "not watch" your videos.

If you followed the proper rules in posting detailed descriptions of your content, I would have possibly watched the clips presented. Sadly, the OP was badly crafted and left me wanting to do nothing more than inform you where you lost my interests.

Sorry...but as far as I can see, this is just a rehashed version of hundreds of other threads trying to show the same "codes and secrets" in the same handful of movies dealing with esoteric and symbolic meanings supposedly hidden inside Hollywood vehicles.

in other OTHER words- old content in new thread makes old member newly disappointed.

Thanks for your time. Please spend more of it crafting threads correctly in the future if you want more of us taking you seriously.

Thanks.

MM

edit on 19-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A caveman can use a computer, and over time, learn it just as well as anyone. Fact is the caveman comes from a different culture and place, but inevitably has to adapt.

Fact of the matter is I do know those icons. And there is a reason I do. They are western icons. This is also why the good 'ol Japan flicks were so cool when they first came out. It was something entirely new. We had to learn it.

There is the new, the accepted, and the fail. Good things that are new have the best scenes and moments because they have to make an impression. The accepted can get off with cliche and familiarity, thus the overall quality is lower but re usability higher. Ergo, more profits. Ergo, more use. The fail, well, that's obvious.

This is how media works. This is why icons are used.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can someone please help me explain what the POUCH is?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join