It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nobody wants to answer my question, which confirms what I said earlier, nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about even if they think they do. Don't let me stop you from having your fun, ignorance is bliss. "Deny Ignorance"? Pfft, so old school. We already have ALL the answers, right guise?

Who needs that flower of life and Venus stuff anyway? My ADD and attention span can't handle that crap. BOORING, so did you guys watch Alex Jones yesterday? Evil Illuminati!!!111

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
Nobody wants to answer my question, which confirms what I said earlier, nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about even if they think they do. Don't let me stop you from having your fun, ignorance is bliss. "Deny Ignorance"? Pfft, so old school. We already have ALL the answers, right guise?

Who needs that flower of life and Venus stuff anyway? My ADD and attention span can't handle that crap. BOORING, so did you guys watch Alex Jones yesterday? Evil Illuminati!!!111

Are you angry because the subject is incredibly important, or simply because no one will argue with you?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

The first one, I'm angry no one will argue with me because it confirms my suspicions that no one is aware of the first one.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by redoubt

The first one, I'm angry no one will argue with me because it confirms my suspicions that no one is aware of the first one.

Then why not enlighten the world with your wisdom. Share these secrets so that we may choose to embrace them or continue ignoring you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

Well if the subject is so important you lose. I say this with kindness. Anytime your ego is bigger than your message people tend to ignore you.

Do you care to share your opinion on those symbols?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Oh I'd love to, send me a private message any time and I'll explain it as best as I can.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by redoubt

Oh I'd love to, send me a private message any time and I'll explain it as best as I can.

You may, at your leisure, present them here for everyone. Most people here do not bite... though some will occasionally nibble.

My personal time is not for barter... but thanks for the offer.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My thread about the teacher of righteousness is far more accurate in a conspiracy and an explanation, and I have NO one, in it. been over a month. no one cares.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I want to know what they are saying. A stone being a heart and the requirement of a sacrifice in conjunction with a solar eclipse is not Hollywood copying a formula, these are esoteric symbols put there by the storyteller. It's very unlikely the "elite" put these to brainwash us, because there are too many holes in that theory in our capitalistic society,

But those symbols in particular have shown up in the most unlikely of places in the past century, and they all seem to be pointing towards something significant happening in 2012 and I wanted the OP to explain to me what that was, but he appears to have been driven away by the pitchfork crowd who react with violence to whatever they don't understand.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is that it? You want to debate hidden symbols in movies? Is that what this thread is about? Hidden flower of life references? If so- I'll bite.

Are you refering to the sacred geometric meaning? The meaning detailing time and space on a mathematical level?

Are you referring to Platonic solids or forms? The M-cube? The Sanskrit records? Mahabhuta? The COUNTLESS other meanings attached to The Flower of Life?

What?

Acting like the highly engaged audience of this site and its many detailed conspiracies/informations are baffled by fisher-price-first-timer-secrets, or that anyone posting here is unaware of such an overly POPULAR and DONE-TO-DEATH subject as the Flower of Life- is a bit silly IMHO.

Here on ATS we have everything from history experts to math/science wizards, followers of Kabbalah to Satanic visionaries, Art majors to business tycoons...

What I am getting at is this- there are dozens and dozens of threads pertaining to hidden meanings in media...why was this thread born and not just added to an already existing (functional) thread instead of just haphazardly created with no clear reason?

I am confused and would rather KNOW what this thread is about then to debate one random symbol or idea you mention from all the thousands of them hidden everywhere we turn.

No offense intended...I just don't get what this thread is about and if I should watch the OP's vids or not. I rather debate THAT, then just go on about some random symbol picked from a hat.

MM

edit on 19-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: Added a hidden meaning and a few symbols you won't "get".

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Link, please?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Wow that is quite a story there. I am not trying to mock you but I have some questions. That is the first I have heard of the great sea horse gods that live in the sea and need humans to survive. Obviously they are not gods if they need humans to survive.

Have you considered that who ever you have been visited by is deceiving you? How do you know what you have been shown is true?

What power or technology do they have over us that they can force a mass round up and kill billions? If we resist will they come out in force etc. to show us whose boss?

Wouldn't they be upset at the oil spills and pollution of the seas and do something about it since it is where they live?

I obviously do not believe this but again not mocking you, however just curious how these stories come about and why they are believed. It sounds like astral tales to me. The astral world is a dream world created by our lower thoughts so to speak. Most of us have little control over the astral and therefore all sorts of bizzar stuff manifest in that plan and often bleed over into this plane. So these type of entities can be created and seem very real. We must get control of the astral by raising our consciousness to the mental plane by regularly focusing our consciousness from the lower chakras to the higher from the solar plexus to the throat and then the head or the Ajna center which is the center between the eyebrows commonly known as the 3rd eye.

Why I don't believe this may sound as wild to some as you telling your story, however I can sort of reach out into the cosmos so to speak with my consciousness and discern the truth of this as long as strong emotions are not getting in the way. Some call this intuition or the universal mind etc. However this tells me this is not true and your visitations are likely an astral deception. My 3 cents.

Cool videos though gave me some movies to watch I have not seen and I always enjoy a good mystery.

PS the elixir of life is a pure heart and the seeking of knowledge to rise to our full potential and connect with the soul. We all have eternal life we just do not know or believe it yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Seems like feminine qualities from a Roman perspective, or fertility from some Gaelic perspectives, even Jesus-qualities from some early Christian perspectives. Once again, items alone are not enough. Time? Culture?

The things you listed could mean different things to different people at different times.

Without any research, my memory of reading such things is:

solar eclipse: Birth and death, promise, Seasons; fertility or death depending on who.

Venus: Woman, passion, femininity, time to time it's come to mean revenge or war.

flower of life: Too wide a variety of meanings. To a Christian, the flowers of salvation at the foot of the cross, to the media, could mean birth, spring, or female anatomy to some others. Motherly love to many.

core of an apple: Depends on who. Temptation of a woman to some, a broken heart of a scornful woman to others.

stone heart: Similar to the core of an apple. Indeed some used it as a parallel for sinners. Might be why an apple was culturally accepted as the tree of good and evil.

sacrifice: The word alone cannot possibly mean anything specifically than sacrifice. However, the lists you gave before can either be applied to Jesus, or ancient goddesses, depending on who and when.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

In fact, I dare anyone in this thread to tell me how a solar eclipse, Venus, the flower of life, the core of an apple, a stone heart, and a sacrifice are all connected. Please, enlighten me.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

Instead of arguing about it why don't we work it out together, two minds are better than one (and all that). So lets start with the definations of the six examples you gave.

Solar eclipse.

As seen from the Earth, a solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, and the Moon fully or partially covers the Sun as viewed from a location on Earth.

Venus

Venus is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days. The planet is named after Venus, the Roman goddess of love and beauty. After the Moon, it is the brightest natural object in the night sky, reaching an apparent magnitude of −4.6, bright enough to cast shadows.

Venus mythology

Venus (Latin: [ˈwɛnʊs]) was a Roman goddess principally associated with love, beauty and fertility, who played a key role in many Roman religious festivals and myths. From the third century BC, the increasing Hellenization of Roman upper classes identified her as the equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite.

The Flower of Life

The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles. They are arranged to form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry, similar to a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter

I don't understand "the core of an apple" or "A stone heart, so you will have to enlighten me on this.

Sacrifice

Sacrifice is the offering of food, objects or the lives of animals or people to the gods as an act of propitiation or worship.

So can we find any connections?

ALS

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

The Gods are around twelve feet tall, I am guessing could he taller or a bit shorter? I don't know exactly what they look like but a dragon is a fairly good place to start. They are often referred to as horses. That is because they are related to the sea-horse. They are male but in many ways have female attributes which is why they usually considered to be hermaphrodites. They have a pouch like a sea horse and at least one droopy breast inside the pouch. Because of this people assumed they were hermaphrodites however they are not, they are male just like a sea horse is a male in every sense of the word. Their females are hardly ever seen and it would be assumed they are like bees and have only the odd female who gives out the eggs and that is all she does. In general they are a male society and their attitudes are really quite painfully male!

Ok...now I get what this thread is about and trying to sell me.

See? I wish I knew that in the OP, that way I could have dismissed its information earlier and left without a second glance back.

Alls I can say is- I feel satisfied in not watching the clips you are promoting. It is still a shame you used deceptive tactics to try and get me and others to watch them by excluding your meaning in posting them.

Good day, mask out.

MM

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Good one Scorpio....I am also Scorpio...I get it!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by misfitoy

Story - Is that you?
Your thread reminds me of one made by 'Story' a couple years ago. I hope you're not the same person, because that thread became very disturbing to people and had to be shut down by the mods.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw - Hi ATS, been gone for quite a while
edit on 19-6-2011 by misfitoy because: spelling

Disturbing, Perhaps, to some. not to me. I am ware of the control factor, and wish in my heart that all were aware. Do the research, and discover what I have discovered, and your eyes will be open to the truth. Others, of course, will down you, damn you, and label you. But you will know, that that is all that matters.

I was referring to disturbing as in more explicit than needed. The mods took out the worst of it (for good reason), but the last 2-3 pages give the idea of where it was going.

Maybe you don't have a problem with posts going into descriptive details about people having anal sex so that something can drink it back out of them, along with this person's obsession with it's phallus, and even comments including Christ taking part in this act as well... but others do. There is a thing called 'tact' that should be considered here when expressing views.

Posts will be taken more seriously if a person can be a bit respectful of the readers while trying to make a point.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

but he appears to have been driven away by the pitchfork crowd who react with violence to whatever they don't understand.

Violence was not used. Even though you continually begged for a fight and argument. I think you should consider the real "war monger" here.

Also, "not understood"? Or just BEATING A DEAD HORSE?

You seem to be newly fascinated with subjects the majority of us have already read or understood many years ago.

Just so ya know, that whole "hidden movie symbol" stuff is hardly anything new. And the symbols you are insisting are not understood here by the rest of us unwashed folks...are in fact the most simplest of them all.

Hidden symbol 101...nothing that secret at all.

Good luck in finding argument partners with such simple bait. Try digging deeper than just making random references to the most published and debated of old material.

MM
edit on 19-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean

The Gods are around twelve feet tall, I am guessing could he taller or a bit shorter? I don't know exactly what they look like but a dragon is a fairly good place to start. They are often referred to as horses. That is because they are related to the sea-horse. They are male but in many ways have female attributes which is why they usually considered to be hermaphrodites. They have a pouch like a sea horse and at least one droopy breast inside the pouch. Because of this people assumed they were hermaphrodites however they are not, they are male just like a sea horse is a male in every sense of the word. Their females are hardly ever seen and it would be assumed they are like bees and have only the odd female who gives out the eggs and that is all she does. In general they are a male society and their attitudes are really quite painfully male!

AprilSky is an admitted hoaxer or a copycat:

post by Maysy

The males are like seahorses in that it is them that take care of their young. This is why they have been mistaken for being hermaphrodites, which they are not. They are about twelve feet tall and have a pouch much like a kangaroo and in this pouch they have a large droopy breast much like the one Hapy of Egypt mythology has except it is at the top of the inside of the pouch, they also have Hapy’s large extended belly. How they breed is thus, the queen inserts the fertilized egg into a female human's womb and the male carries the female around in his pouch and feeds her via his nipple, she never eats or drinks any normal food from this point onward. This is why we humans are hairless because the Reptilians don’t like hair and why humans go against what it is to be mammal which is to have a covering to keep their heat in with.

Maysy the hoaxer

Ever get the feeling your post is invisible jean?
What's happened to ATS? ...No wonder I've been away.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Hmmm...

Probably just telepathically connected individuals who have been contacted by the same Sea-Horse Gods to post the same stuff.

I doubt its copy-n-paste.

But you never know!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join