It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lies about 'PMS'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Oh, and let him know that smackin a girl is for closet cowards. I probably would have smacked him right back, but then I don't take no crap from anyone. Mutual respect is required for relationships to properly work.

He caught me on a day in which my other side just did not feel like hearing other people’s problems, I am one of those people in the world that always listens and tries to help.

He gives me a sad story before he is about to ask me for something, so I just went off on him with out really saying ' So now your going to give another sad story and then ask me for money huh‘. He got me the first 12 times, because I really do not care, I do not like turning my back on others, but it got very out of hand and it was getting on my last nerve. My girl and I had one argument in 14 years, so the understanding of fights and such is not in the knowledge base of my brain to even think about or understand, especially coming from a man.
You can drop your problems on me all day
But don’t drop your problems on me and ask for something…its either or.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I thought hormones only envolved sex or something,so hormones have alot to do with mother nature to ?

Even weight gain

I think they run so much of our bodies, even our aging process.

And as men get older too, their hormones cause other problems for them. As testosterone starts to diminish - that makes the muscles lose their firmness, and the sex drive to, well, not want to drive as much as it used to. That hormone has a lot to do with a man's mood or temper too.

Even the pollutants in the environment, mainly the plastics - somehow create excess estrogen which is a contributing factor in some weight gain (man boobs are a sign of too much estrogen).

I have yet to learn about male menopause, my husband is 10 years younger than me. He's a long haul truck driver, so I thing he plans on keeping on working through my changes

so I think he plans on keeping on working through my changes

He should,because your a good human with a good spirit,i feel it.

Did you ever snap on him or past relationships when it was that time of the month?

Do you do yoga or meditate by candles by the way?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We've also had a few friends that thrive on drama. Life's too short for fightin. If people are well matched, then there's usually a lot of thinking alike. And on those rare occasions when there's disagreements, sometimes it can be best to just move on from the subject, and it usually goes away.

As we get older, we realize the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence. There's always something, and certain things are deal breakers. If there are no deal breakers, then it can be best to agree to disagree, or compromise on acceptable things.

If hormones get involved - I've known guys that mark it on the calendar. I even worked with a woman in an office once that was so cranky, I used to mark the calendar

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Wow Immortalgemini527 where do you get off saying PMS is not real? I want you to imagine for a moment if you will that every ounce of you wants to kill someone else for no particular reason because of the hormones raging through your body. Think about how a headache that will not go away for a week feels. Think about how it feels when you get gas then multiply that by 10 to even begin to imagine what cramps feel like. Oh and about the bleeding thing...trust me we didnt ask for it nor do we enjoy it. It is a fact of life.

On the other side the very thing that gives us women PMS which is very real is the same thing that enables us to have breasts and hips that I know you enjoy and allow us to give birth to children.

Men dont have periods because men couldnt hack it. I have always said if men had to give birth or have a monthly cycle some MAN a long time ago would have found a drug to make it go away and to make child birth pain free. Or the world's population would decrease to nothing over time.

So before you rant about something we women cant help, I think you should bow down to the women in your life and appreciate the positive aspects of the monthly visitor and the next time you see a tampax commercial remember all the times you have enjoyed a women's body. That "visitor" is what gave her those curves.

BTW are you a freaking caveman??? You cant be serious.. I am utterly shocked.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Haha right?

My girl read some of this thread, should've heard her just now.

What a dumb thread.

This is when you say, " honey, arent you glad you have a great guy like me?? Now go get me a bacon sammich. "

That's no good. How about, "Get me a beer woman on your barefoot arches supporting my baby to be like you do me financially. And after you get me that beer go look for another job because there are a few things I want to buy my barely legal mistress."

You have to add a more pimp daddy tone to it in order for it to sound more realistic.

Live the lifestyle, be the lifestyle.

Erm.. wow.. you trumped me...

Yeah but I could never top your Grace Slick avatar www.youtube.com... who is fat, old and ugly these days. www.youtube.com...

Grace slick?? ROFL!! Thats Blind Mag, played by opera singer Sarah Brightman.. from the rock opera "repo, a genetic opera" ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Haha right?

My girl read some of this thread, should've heard her just now.

What a dumb thread.

This is when you say, " honey, arent you glad you have a great guy like me?? Now go get me a bacon sammich. "

That's no good. How about, "Get me a beer woman on your barefoot arches supporting my baby to be like you do me financially. And after you get me that beer go look for another job because there are a few things I want to buy my barely legal mistress."

You have to add a more pimp daddy tone to it in order for it to sound more realistic.

Live the lifestyle, be the lifestyle.

Erm.. wow.. you trumped me...

Yeah but I could never top your Grace Slick avatar www.youtube.com... who is fat, old and ugly these days. www.youtube.com...

Grace slick?? ROFL!! Thats Blind Mag, played by opera singer Sarah Brightman.. from the rock opera "repo, a genetic opera" ...

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know who Sarah Brightman is. Never heard of her. Your Avatar looks like Grace Slick in a JA get up to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Did you ever snap on him or past relationships when it was that time of the month?

Do you do yoga or meditate by candles by the way?

Not really, I've probably tuned him out though. Mostly because of the headaches. So glad I don't get them much anymore. I'm generally very non confrontational. Passively chaotic

I've tried meditating, I know it would be so good for me. I have a hard time shutting off my thinking. I usually last for at the most - 5 minutes. Yoga - I have videos, and a real good book, but I never seem to be able to get into it though.

I think living with 3 dogs and a cat help my patience level some. Plus it's really quiet where I am, lots of birds, frogs, deer. Only 3 neighbours nearby. Halfway up the Saskatchewan border against Manitoba. One of the best places in Canada, I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I never heard of this en.wikipedia.org...!_The_Genetic_Opera either.

Wikipedia quote, "Repo! The Genetic Opera is a 2008 horror-rock opera musical film directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. The film is based on a play written and composed by Darren Smith and Terrance Zdunich.

The film opened in a very limited release on November 7, 2008, on seven screens:[3] in Pasadena, Chicago, Mobile, Charlotte, Kansas City, Toronto (November 21–27) and Ottawa.

The film took in $3,250 per screen on its opening day.[4] A 22-track soundtrack was released online on September 30, 2008, with an extended version containing 38 tracks released almost exclusively for download on February 20, 2009.[5][6] The DVD and Blu-ray were released January 20, 2009.[7][8]

To coincide with the film's release, Bousman, Smith, and Zdunich, as well as various cast members, did a tour version of the film. Principal cast and crew also did extensive Q&A sessions following each screening. Because of strong ticket sales, a second and third touring session were added, in addition to a British tour across four locations. A Repo! Road Show was announced on January 28 in 10 cities. This show was similar to the Repo! Road Tour, except it was almost completely fan-run."

Now I have
edit on 15-6-2011 by LadySprings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

We've also had a few friends that thrive on drama. Life's too short for fightin. If people are well matched, then there's usually a lot of thinking alike. And on those rare occasions when there's disagreements, sometimes it can be best to just move on from the subject, and it usually goes away.

As we get older, we realize the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence. There's always something, and certain things are deal breakers. If there are no deal breakers, then it can be best to agree to disagree, or compromise on acceptable things.

If hormones get involved - I've known guys that mark it on the calendar. I even worked with a woman in an office once that was so cranky, I used to mark the calendar

I tell my self. The patterns and destinations in life lead to unexpected results that are either for the good or for the bad or for something… who knows?

The pattern I learned today by doing this thread was…I think I just needed an honest…‘lmaf moment‘, and I got it from a you, thanks for the honest laugh you gave me, it was well needed.

I honestly do not understand, but when I talk to you, I feel like lighting candles, listing to some sounds of season music, and going astral ling, and talking to the mother of all mothers.

I learned as well that a human came to me for advice and I turned my back on him, and the results of me turning my back on him caused even more pain for him, his soul, and his family as well.
I was selfish and now I noticed it, I hope its not to late..

I even worked with a woman in an office once that was so cranky, I used to mark the calendar

As we get older, we realize the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence.

Thats so true.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ahhhh thanks for the laughs- when you come out of your drunken, pill f**ked stupor, I'm sure you'll read your posts & enjoy the nonsense as much as I did.

Kinda reminded me of the other chuckle I had today-
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968

Wow Immortalgemini527 where do you get off saying PMS is not real? I want you to imagine for a moment if you will that every ounce of you wants to kill someone else for no particular reason because of the hormones raging through your body. Think about how a headache that will not go away for a week feels. Think about how it feels when you get gas then multiply that by 10 to even begin to imagine what cramps feel like. Oh and about the bleeding thing...trust me we didnt ask for it nor do we enjoy it. It is a fact of life.

On the other side the very thing that gives us women PMS which is very real is the same thing that enables us to have breasts and hips that I know you enjoy and allow us to give birth to children.

Men dont have periods because men couldnt hack it. I have always said if men had to give birth or have a monthly cycle some MAN a long time ago would have found a drug to make it go away and to make child birth pain free. Or the world's population would decrease to nothing over time.

So before you rant about something we women cant help, I think you should bow down to the women in your life and appreciate the positive aspects of the monthly visitor and the next time you see a tampax commercial remember all the times you have enjoyed a women's body. That "visitor" is what gave her those curves.

After talking with my good spirit buddy, I was dead wrong and very selfish in my thinking, if I do not understand something I will ask, maybe it came out wrong, but that is what questions are for,and yes ,I am shocked to what I found out my self.i am man i was wrong,so be it,i apologize only to the civil humans on the ats about this subject matter.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

After talking with my good spirit buddy, I was dead wrong and very selfish in my thinking, if I do not understand something I will ask, maybe it came out wrong, but that is what questions are for,and yes ,I am shocked to what I found out my self.i am man i was wrong,so be it,i apologize only to the civil humans on the ats about this subject matter.

You would make a lousy man. Man like woman is never wrong. Admitting to being wrong violates man oath.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I honestly do not understand, but when I talk to you, I feel like lighting candles, listing to some sounds of season music, and going astral ling, and talking to the mother of all mothers.

I'm a moon child, also known as cancer in the zodiac. Also born in the year of the dog, numerology numbers are 1 and 11, and on the Mayan astralogical site, I'm a " white crystal dog" . All good stuff. My mom (rest her soul) was heavy into metaphysics before it was trendy.

And when I started to go from blonde to grey, I dyed my hair dark reddish brown. I did that for a couple of years, decided to let it go natural, and it came in naturally reddish brown, with just a little tiny bit of grey.
So weird.

Lots of strange stuff has gone on, unexplainable stuff, I think that's why we get along. We're both anomolies of some sort
I've given up on trying to figure out this world, laws were meant to be broken, including the laws of physics.

Therefore, I am refusing the idea of menopause symptoms. Although heat flashes might be good in the winter, when it's -40

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What you don't know about human physiology would fill a book. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

You would make a lousy man. Man like woman is never wrong. Admitting to being wrong violates man oath.

My good side came on the clock about...8:46pm eastern time.

I think it had somthing to do with my hormones,i learned today that hormones can do all types of things.
Did you know that men get man boobs from ...'i forgot the word 'but yea,it affects us men just like woman...if i understood that correct!

very poor excuse immortal,you broke the oath.

you broke the oath.

you broke the oath immortal,thats it thats all,you cant get out of this one.shame on you.

i never thought he would break the oath

after breaking the most sacred code of all men you are here by banned for a week to look at and collect data from the moses of all men.

mr Moses bundy christ,a real man!

hopefully this will be a lesson to you,never break the oath.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes what a baby he is.... poor thing, she didnt cook his dinner.
The nerve!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm a moon child, also known as cancer in the zodiac. Also born in the year of the dog, numerology numbers are 1 and 11, and on the Mayan astralogical site, I'm a " white crystal dog" . All good stuff. My mom (rest her soul) was heavy into metaphysics before it was trendy.

And when I started to go from blonde to grey, I dyed my hair dark reddish brown. I did that for a couple of years, decided to let it go natural, and it came in naturally reddish brown, with just a little tiny bit of grey.
So weird.

Lots of strange stuff has gone on, unexplainable stuff, I think that's why we get along. We're both anomolies of some sort
I've given up on trying to figure out this world, laws were meant to be broken, including the laws of physics.

Therefore, I am refusing the idea of menopause symptoms. Although heat flashes might be good in the winter, when it's -40

My mother is July 8 and my father is July 9, so I am a Gemini with double cancer, loll.
However, I do not have the gift of living day for day like the cancer, something that is very important in this world to surviving mentally in this unexplained realm of the living.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by David291

Just passin through this time
I won't argue with someone who can't spell "pants"....you have to spell it before you can "wear it".

Exactly what I was thinking.

edit on 15-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well since you can't respect what PMS truly is, you deserve to experience it...you deserve to suffer like a woman does every month...also, heck why not, let's just throw childbirth in there while we're at it...is that a myth also or do storks deliver the children??? I say find a time machine, set it the 1950's or so and please go there...mmkay?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'd like to hit you with my bloody maxi pad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join