It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lies about 'PMS'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think he's just realized that we all have hormones, male and female, and that they do so much more to us than he previously thought they did.

Men just don't have the monthly stuff, except those that pick up on our monthlies enough to stay out of our way

They get it all at once at their mid life crisis.

Those that keep their weight good, won't have to worry as much about the man boobs

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What's the rule of thumb?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

man boobs? that was a low blow

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

It gives new meaning to "how's it hangin"

I blame the plastic products polluting everything. They have a direct effect on hormones, estrogen particularly, it leads to weight gain.

There's even a crazy amount of websites on this

www.manboobshelp.com...

This estrogen hormone comes from female who take contraceptive pill while estrogen mimickers could be nonylphenols, come from paints, rubber, cosmetics and plastics. Research shows 80 percent of the rivers in US in 30 states contain these hormones.

Men who consume the water may develop man boobs or gynecomastia later. As Alan Kingdon, M.D., a cosmetic surgeon and medical director of the Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in London said ā€œIā€™m sure that estrogen in the food cycle must be a factor.ā€

As for food, quite common we hear about the usage of hormone to boost the production of cattle. This hormone is then passed to humans when they consume the meat and may cause man boobs.

That's scary, I didn't know it could in meat too

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join