It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lies about 'PMS'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What is up with this ‘PMS’ stuff that woman go through?
My friend comes over the other day looking sad and angry, I asked what is wrong? He told me his woman got a call from Mother Nature and she is cranky and the entire BS that comes with the lie of ‘PMS’.

I explained to him it is all a myth, passed down from woman to woman, it is a mind thing, it is not true…do not believe it. He even told me that for 4 days she does not even cook, loll, ‘What a loser friend I have’.

I told him, ‘you need to find your pance and put them back on‘, you are the man of that house, you wear the pance; don’t come to me with this bs…looking all sad and stuff talking about some lie your lazy woman told you just so she wont have to cook ! After a couple of more things I said about him and his wife, we are no longer friends and I really dont care…I hate sensitive people around me any way, especial a man that cant control his girl.

How many men fall for the

‘I’m cranky; it’s that time of the month’

‘I don’t feel like cooking, my tummy hurts’

‘I’m not in the mood right now’

Honey can you rub my tummy?

‘Honey can you go to the store and pick me up some super maxi pads’ I can’t walk. Thanks a bunch.

Its bad enough I’m living with 6 females and 4 of them are bleeding all over the place every month, its bad enough when I am eating dinner, I have to see a tampax bloody commercial every 3 minutes.’ mental picture’ GAG! And it is even worst when they try to pull the’ I’m cranky card’ as if I care.

To me, pms is a lie, a myth, and has no business being said in the house hold, just suck it up, do what you are told and that’s that.

Men …don’t fall for the PMS trick, its not real.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's pants. Not pance.

Very misogynistic of you. Try spelling that one.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

especial a man that cant control his girl.

I actually can't believe what I just read. I am truly speechless. The only words that come to mind are IGNORANCE and a very huge lack of RESPECT.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Its bad enough I’m living with 6 females and 4 of them are bleeding all over the place every month, its bad enough when I am eating dinner, I have to see a tampax bloody commercial every 3 minutes.’ mental picture’ GAG! And it is even worst when they try to pull the’ I’m cranky card’ as if I care.

Im a woman and I agree the PMS excuse is many times just that, an excuse. However, I really feel sorry for the women in your life.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Haha right?

My girl read some of this thread, should've heard her just now.

What a dumb thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is going to get ugly in a hurry.

I will hide and watch.

+29 more 
link   
Let's see....
Knowledge of the female body? Fail.
Knowledge of hormones and their effect on humans? Fail.
Knowledge about equality? Fail.
Knowledge about spelling? Fail.

Let me guess....you don't get out much, do you?

link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

especial a man that cant control his girl.

I actually can't believe what I just read. I am truly speechless. The only words that come to mind are IGNORANCE and a very huge lack of RESPECT.

Why bother responding?

Leave him to his life and his women will sort him out.

An OP engineered to be controversial to gather ATS points.

We're the weaker sex for getting riled by it.

Bite it off and move on.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Haha right?

My girl read some of this thread, should've heard her just now.

What a dumb thread.

This is when you say, " honey, arent you glad you have a great guy like me?? Now go get me a bacon sammich. "

link   
Yea really funny troll post...
Lets discuss some important topics instead of trolling ?

Lets stop feeding the trolls ok?

edit on 15-6-2011 by Sabel because: (no reason given)

link   
LOL!
At least I REALLY hope so, for your sake.
Otherwise, you are obviously not married, or have no long term relationships?
Or you really need to talk to an OB/GYN for about 5 minutes, to learn the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Actually knowing my gf's periods help me pan ahead!
PMS's are real, trust me.

Edit, oh stop it you guys with the spelling. We get the message!
It's like if I would complain on your accents when you talk. "Haha, you can't even get phonetics right!"
edit on 15-6-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I personally beg to differ (I'm a woman I have to lol).

On a more serious note, honnestly it really does exsist. I remember reading an article many years back in a tabloid magazine, and it went through the mental stages women go through leading up to the big "P" day, and I have to say I couldn't debunk it, its true.

On point which really stood out, was that in the few days before menstruation begins, women feel the need to "treat" themsleves, whether it be chocolate, or a new laptop, and omg did I see myself in that.

Plus at least three retail employees in different shops will tell you the week before my last (insert whatever you feel applicable here), that I was taking no prisoners when I had some items to return.

Although I would say the test of time my symptoms have eased somewhat they are still there, and its arwful when you find yourself crying at something ordinarily you wouldn't bat an eyelid to (this usually occurs in the 24 hours before onset of you know what)

PMS ?

It lives !

edit on 15-6-2011 by solargeddon because: Typos

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wish I could slap this troll across the face with a bloody tampon.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The curse is now upon you - you shall be born a female in your next life to pay retribution for the major offense you've just committed against all women.

Then you can come back and really tell us it BS. Cause then you will know the truth.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah buddy you sound like a real prick and no one should be friends with you: man, woman, animal, plant or mineral. Great, women are cranky and bitchy one week a month but you're a co**sucker 52 weeks a year. Why would anyone want to be around someone like you? Your friend isn't "senstive" he actually has feelings...thats why he has a girl and you dont.

If I came over to my friend all sulky about my girl and all you did was put me down further I'd have probably beat you down with your own bottle of Mad Dog and wreck your meth lab.

Are you also sitting around wondering why you're still a virgin?

I at least expected you to bring up that women in Eastern culture dont "have" PMS. When in reality, its more like they dont tell men about it because they're subjugated by crapbags like you. Get a clue, then walk off a building because we dont need you polluting our gene pool

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

The curse is now upon you - you shall be born a female in your next life to pay retribution for the major offense you've just committed against all women.

Then you can come back and really tell us it BS. Cause then you will know the truth.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

No, he'll be reborn again and again as a tampon

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To OP: You are a class 1 moron.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow, for someone who doesn't have a clue about women - you sure whinge like one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join