It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lies about 'PMS'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've never wanted a negative-flag and star so bad as for this thread.

OP needs to find himself a woman who never suffers this malady, (good luck!) nor any friend who suffers any of the myriad problems that have no physical diagnosis (like depression, fibromyalgia, Asperger's, etc.) because he would never be a helpful friend to any, and they would only be an object of his mocking.

As one who did suffer the fangs and horns of PMS for nearly 35 years and am now blessedly relieved of its curse forever more I will say no more...other than wishing OP could suffer with some similar malady and have an unsympathetic partner to chafe him whenever he suffers.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Even if it's just a psychological thing you should still support and comfort your Girl....every month....every week...every day.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let me ask.....do trolls wear "pance" too?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dude!

You just unleashed hell on ATS! Some of our Women members are probably at that time of the Month right now.

Don't poke the Bear!

As a male member, I just can't back you up on this one...you're on your own. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
holllyyyyyy sh** you've kicked up a storm!

you seen the ats women lately?! I feel sorry for your soul

link   
I can't belive all the posts that think this guy is serious... please come on, who's the stupid one?
And again, don't feed the troll...

link   
reply to post by jude11

Haha, I guess we had the same train of thought
2nd line

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Even if it's just a psychological thing you should still support and comfort your Girl....every month....every week...every day.

No wonder you have a Jesus avatar!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Dayummm, didn't think you would be here. This is getting ugly and fast.

source( survival thread )

edit on 15/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

King, this guy is just an uber troll. Reading his posts and threads, no one could be that stupid and not be in Congress..

Oh, wait: he IS in DC.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabel

Sadly, there ARE people with no sensitivity for others, no ability to see past their own measly life-thinking that their viewpoint is the center of the universe, so self-absorbed and myopic that they can't comprehend that others actually live under different challenges and strengths than they do, they refuse to validate others who suffer in ways they do not understand.

Maybe he should have stayed awake in school and learned some relationship skills as well as learning how to spell.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
Wish I could slap this troll across the face with a bloody tampon.

Haha! I was trying to come up with some funny riff on his whole "who wears the pance" thing because it was so funny, until I read this comment, and then I realized that nothing else would ever come close! Oh I hurt from laughing!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Dude!

You just unleashed hell on ATS! Some of our Women members are probably at that time of the Month right now.

Don't poke the Bear!

As a male member, I just can't back you up on this one...you're on your own. lol

No, we just got out of the meeting and discussed the disposition of this posters soul. Im sworn to secrecy concerning most things discussed at the PMSing Women of ATS Suport Group.. but its not going to be pretty.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Dude!

Don't poke the Bear!

Everyone is very lucky that I am not ATM. Otherwise you would get an extremely graphic post that would make most of the males here whimper in sympathy, and I would probably end up with a warning.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am all too aware that women PMS.. Much to aware, My girly gets it really bad, and a lot of the time (being the man i am) we end up getting into it (because i hate being told "shut up, dont talk to me, etc"). But its something that every man will have to deal with at some point, and every woman has to deal with every month. Myth? I wish it was, but it really isn't. Haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My penor leaks blood sometimes, and I have to wear a manpon. Makes me pretty cranky, so I understand what they are going through. It's real buddy.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
LOL!!
He got 2 Flags.. looks like there are 2 other men on ATS that cant microwave a burrito or are too intimidated to walk in a store and buy a box of tampons... but have control of their wimmens and wear the pance.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Please don't feed these::

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a95a54fe7e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Or these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93166054856a.jpg[/atsimg]

because they ultimately ripen, get married:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaae137d5f16.jpg[/atsimg]

...and make a bunch of these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36c175bb3ad3.jpg[/atsimg]

You've been warned!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I swear PMS is one of the MOST out of control helpless feelings a person can possibly have!! I WISH I didn't get it, cause when I do, all I can think about is crawling in a hole and staying there.. it SUCKS! It's a horrible thing to not be in control of your mind and/or mouth. It definitely doesn't feel good to blurt out something to someone that you know the second you say it, is going to quite possibly make them feel like crap.

So far so good on my husband for putting up with it, cause really, for the rest of the month I'm a pretty cheerful easy to get along with chick! I give him fair warning to feel free to just stay away ... lol
I HATE it, it SUCKS..I

I think the OP is an i***t, whether he's serious, or just trying to rile the ladies. I wish I was able to reach through and grab his neck Homer Simpson style at the moment.. (YES, I'm in the throes of PMS)

edit on 15-6-2011 by Weeeden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I explained to him it is all a myth, passed down from woman to woman, it is a mind thing, it is not true…do not believe it. He even told me that for 4 days she does not even cook, loll, ‘What a loser friend I have’.

...PMS affects different women different ways, I personally haven't pulled the I can't do xyz because of it but I do have friends who have. It wasn't a myth or a lie they were curled up in a ball on the bed crying because they were in pain and the painkillers they took weren't working.
The wife doesn't cook for 4 days, so what? What he can't make himself a meal? He doesn't know how to make a sandwich or take the opportunity to grill something? Granted if she's staying at home all day it takes about 10 min to throw something in the crockpot and have it cook all day but still if he's not 5 years old or younger he can make a few meals for himself...in fact I think most 5 year olds can make pb&j or ham/turkey/coldcut & cheese.

After a couple of more things I said about him and his wife, we are no longer friends

Good for him, if a friend came over upset and all I did was insult them and the ones they loved I wouldn't blame them for ditching me. Sounds like you need to work on your people skills.

I hate sensitive people around me any way, especial a man that cant control his girl.
just suck it up, do what you are told and that’s that.

I didn't realize women were like pets and slaves that you can control. I'll have to pass this along to my husband so he knows he has to work and be the only income provider so I can stay at home all day.

‘I’m not in the mood right now’

Legitimate excuse, you can't service yourself every once in a while? Do you drop everything your doing to put out for your girl if you can even get one with that attitude? If you were watching some playoff game or tv show that you enjoy or you were sick and felt bad and she wanted to get it on would you still perform?

its bad enough when I am eating dinner, I have to see a tampax bloody commercial every 3 minutes.’ mental picture’ GAG!

You watch tv during dinner instead of have a conversation with your family? That's sad, really I'm pitying you right now.
I'm not thrilled about the feminine product commercials either, they're really not on too much though. Unless you're watching something like the WE , lifetime or similar channels. I think I'm more annoyed by the flood of really loud male enhancement and helper pill commercials out there and about feminine products though.

So you live with 6 women....are you living at home with your parents? If you don't like it, I'm sure they wouldn't be too upset if you moved out. If they're bleeding all over the place though they should try the Mirena IUD, fantastic little thing that can lessen or even keep you from having a period. Downside is it hurts like a &#*$ when it's inserted and if your health insurance isn't fantastic it can be pricy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join