It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Its more like the stance against Zionism one which is alive and well in the world of today.

See the videos i posted; several of them
edit on 16-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Exactly indubitably(In a manner that cannot be doubted) the Zionists see themselves as above all.

The Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root lmd "teach, study") is a central text of mainstream Judaism. It takes the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

The Talmud is a central text of mainstream Judaism. It takes the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

If this one doesn't wake people up ; i don't know what will

Gentile=(Non Jew)
Gentile= Goyim
GOYIM

Quoted from the Talmumd " The Gentiles are not humans, They are Beasts"

"Even the best of the Goyim, Should all be killed"

"Do not save the Goyim in Danger of Death. Show no Mercy to the Goyim."

"Sexual Inter-Course between the Goyim, Is like Intercourse between animals."

"When the MESSIAH comes every Jew will have 2800 Slaves"

" EXTERMINATION OF THE CHRISTIANS IS A NECESSARY SACRIFICE"

" Jehovah Created the Non-Jew(Goyim) in human form so that the Jew Would not have to be served by Beasts. The Non-Jew is Consequently am animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

" To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious Relations would be equal to killing all of the Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

" A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
The amount of Jew hate and Jew hate propaganda that shows up on ATS is sickening. The worst part about it is that posters here get some kind of sick satisfaction out of spreading Jew hate. Hate in general is bad, can't we all just get along?

I agree that there is a very obvious resurgence in genuine Jew hatred. But I also think that most of it is political... being inspired by those who are opposed to the existence of the state of Israel and those against religion in general. Much of this will pass as these people grow up and mature to see the world for what it is.

We have all been used when we were young because we are idealistic and easily led at that time in our lives. I know I was and most everyone I ever knew was.

But we do outgrow it.

There is, right now, what some call a major war for hearts and minds being waged between the forces of good and evil. Believe what you will, but I personally think that this is so. Complicating matters is that Israel has an important role to play, but right now, they are not in a position to carry out that role. That will only come later.

But all of that aside, try and remember that people are all individuals. Billions of us, each with the ability to choose our paths. Lumping groups together, stereotyping for the purpose of enemy identification, is almost always a political ploy.

Stay independent. Keep an open mind. Things change in the blink of an eye these days.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Former Israeli minister Shulamit Aloni confirms "Antisemitism" and 'Holocaust' are tricks used to silence those who criticize Israel.

Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the funny thing is that if you take away organised religion which has existed for not so long compared to how much longer humans have been on earth , then really what you are all arguing about is some man made concepts over who has the better god or better religion.
End of the day they are just humans arguing over their blind faith.

It's dumb relgious bigot comments like this that make the human race look stupid!

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

what this idiotic religious freak didnt realise is that every human on this planet is from the same race , the human race !

I could go and find equally dumb religious comments from pretty much every religion but I dont have to you know they exist somewhere.

I find it even funnier that there still exists people who believe the absolute rubbish that comes out of peoples mouths with statements as above. The propaganda will continue for generations and generations until the smarter humans on earth eventually educate people to remove religion and all the pain and suffering it has caused humanity for thousands of years !

if religion is supposed to make you a better person , but your chosen religion has caused suffering to others , then dont you think you should take a step back and say hey why did that happen!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Of course, I agree with you.

But then we'd have to trash the idea of a Master Race....er...Chosen People (I get my racist groups mixed up sometimes) which means, of course, we would have to burn the Torah -- since when all is said and done -- it is absolutely stuffed to the rafters with overt Gentile Hatred, it is positively 'sickening' -

See the gentile-hating and 'goyim-which-are-marked-for-extermination & genocide-by-the-chosen-people' texts under discussion here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is to say nothing of the zionist anti Gentile racism presupposed in the Talmud - that would have to go into the flames as well.

And since R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. 'Iesous') was not above such goyim-hatred himself (see the racist zionist overtones in the canonical Greek gospel of 'Matthew' (whoever he was) found in Matt. chapter 15 - when the 'good Rebbe' was addressing a SyroPhonecian gentile who had come to him for help with her bleeding daughter, even pandering to his ego by calling him 'Son of David ! Have mercy upon me !')

To which the 'good Rebbe;' replied, in no uncertain terms - and full of Aramaisms too --

'Lady, the Son of Man (bar-enasha) was sent ONLY to ingather the Lost Sheep of the House of Yisro'el...and anyway, since when would it be Right to take the Children's Bread out of their Mouths and throw it away on the DOGS under the table...?)...

As you know in the Dead Sea Scroll fragments, the word DOG is used for Ruitually Unclean Gentiles (i.e. the goyim = i.e. non Jews, i.e. the 'idolotrous nations') - see 4QMMT (Qumran Cave 4 - Miqsat Ma'ase haTorah)

so...the Dead Sea Scrolls and a good chunk of the New Testament would have to be consigned to the flames as well...(not the least in view of all the the overt Gentile-Hatred contained in the so-called 'Book of Revelation' -

Also, dont forget the overt zionist Racism and gentile hatred found scattered all through the Talmud - or all the nasty anti-Gentile sayings attributed to the so-called Rebbes - which are likewise full of such zionist-racist Weltanschauungen:

'Whoever eats with a gentile-idolater is the same as he who would eat with a Dog...Who is a Dog? He who is not circumcised...' So the term 'DOG' (the lowest form of animal life in the Levant, like the Americans calling someone a 'cok-roach') was a specific Term of Abuse to refer to the goyim ('gentiles') which was freely used by religious-zionists dating from antiquity if we believe th evidence in say, 4QMMT and in 'Matthew' chapter 15 placed into the mouth of the Greek-speaking 'Iesous'...)

So to take your advice to heart, maybe someone should just lock up all these racist personages (especially those 'of faith' still roaming the world today, and spreading their gospel of exclusivism & race-hatred in the worldwide media too !) in a big room and ask them, 'Can't we all just get along ? !!!!'

edit on 16-6-2011 by Sigismundus because: My stttutterrring keeeybooard does nottt alwayssss maaake for easssy readddingggg on ATS

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I find the fact this thread even made it to the front page of ats sad and in complete opposition to what I believe the purpose of ATS to be; bring together the 99% of the population of our planet by bringing to light the mechanisms of the 1% to control us.

Labels such as Jew, Greek and gentile are man made, retrogressive barriers that are becoming increasingly irrelevant in this age of enlightenment of Man. These pathetic barriers are designed to reinforce Percieved differences rather than to bring to light the fact that we all share the same dreams.

Don't buy into the hype of this sock puppet bitch. He's a figment of the imagination, an enemy of anonymous. He's an agent provocateur who wants us to fight instead of come together.

I pray he sees the futility of his attempts. The time has come to drop the labels that are used to separate us. I look forward to the day I never hear the word Jew or nigg... And other slurs.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Apart from this tirade , im working on new video about comet elenin.Stay tuned

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Right on brother...

this is what I learned in Torah study.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When my baby was born, a social worker came into the room with us and asked me if I wanted a chip put into his neck. She said it would protect him in the event of a kidnapping or difficulty in matching blood type as result of an accident or a variety of other situations.

I laughed and said "I do not no think so." I really did not know not know why at the time. Probably the money..$1,500.00 (same as the stem cell freezing, it was $1,500.00 as well).

Now I know why I did not do it...I could not have imagined how many people would want to kill my son.
edit on 16-6-2011 by angelchanneller because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Disregarding all the chit chat and right on to my stance

The "Jews" have been chosen indeed yet not by any Diety.

Rome chose the "jew" and the "chosen people" myth a long time ago as a scapegoat par excellence.

Conspiracy Theorists know very little pertaining to the Jesuits, the Army of God for a very real reason.

If not for Rome, most of us would know nothing about anything pertaining to these people, their myths or their tribal diety.

None of this strikes any of you as even remotely odd?

All roads lead to Rome.

Zoom to modern day...

Zionism is a puppet of the masters, Israel is a pit bull on a leash.
You perceive that "jews" control the media and pretty much all of hollywood because that is what they want you to perceive as these are the "helpers" and the "scapegoats" should the need arise.

How very elementary yet so easily convoluted by biased indoctrinated minds...

Israeli's are probably not "semites" yet they were again "chosen". Chosen by the masters to be the instigator of turmoil in the middle east as the masters had the knowledge that another one of their creations, ISLAM would never rest until Israel was back in the hands of Muslims.

I mean really...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language describes a Hebrew as a member of the Semitic people, a race descended from Abraham of the Old Testament, which, ironically enough, also includes most Arabs. A Jew, on the other hand, is an adherent of Judaism, a religion handed down by the Israelites. A Zionist is a member of a political movement concerned with preserving and furthering the aims of the state of Israel. These constitute three separate issues: race, religion, and politics. - Rule By Secrecy, Jim Marrs

Most people aren't educated on anything, so they just say Jew all the time

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hes just playing around with semantics.

Whether you want to call it 'anti-semitism' or anti-Judaism' or 'anti-jews' the phenomena is a real thing and it rears its ugly head whereever they have lived.

In Christian Europe the obvious reason for their being hated was because 'they killed their lord', thus being called the deicide people. In Muslim lands they were hated because they were the killers of prophets.

And today it is a different reason.

whatever the 'reason', antisemitism/judaism/jews is unreasonable. And people with a modicum of maturity will be careful not to overly criticize the perennial victim.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

That is the most pathetic piece of blatant hatemongering that i have ever seen.

The fact that they portrayed it in that way should tell you that it is a piece of fiction.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
'Anti' actually means against or opposite of.

A real smearword is homophobia which is used to brand those who disagree with the lifestyle yet are 'phobic' (fear or have anxiety about homosexuality). I don't agree with homoseuals but I am not phobic about them, it's more that they are phobic about me proven by when you see them get angry and agitated if I say I disagree with their lifestyle.

Back to anti-semitism. If you are 'anti' then you are against. Critism of is not being anti but certainly isn't being 'pro'. But Iran saying they'd like to wipe Israel off the planet is blatant anti-semitism.

If you are against Israel, are outspoken against them (like on ATS) only comment on hurt Palestinians but not on hurt Israelis then I'd say you are anti-semitic.

But it might be true they used the word in the same way the homosexuals use the phobic word - as a form of branding and to garner sympathy?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The Talmud- Wikipedia

The Talmud is a central text of mainstream Judaism. It takes the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

www.youtube.com...

Whats wrong with simply showing you what Zionists believe in. I believe i have the right to do this.

And your spreading dis-info this is written quotes directly from the Talmud look it up yourself.

I see many will try to dis-credit what i have brought to light.

" To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious Relations would be equal to killing all of the Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Exactly so when we've got the Former Prime minister of Israel saying such things and People doing things like this we are not going to ignore it; but expose them!

I'm agnostic btw

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Of course, my brother. Please look into everything that was shared. Take no one's word for anything. INVESTIGATE AND YOU WILL THE SEE THE TRUE HORROR.

God Bless!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Probably the best post i have seen on the subject. At least we have some people who were in government; who know what to do about Israel.

Full interview Here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Really good Video i Found

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join