It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Trend Alert: "It's Coming! Are You Ready?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For those who aren't familiar, this is a newsletter sent out via email to TRI subscribers from Gerald Celente, founder of the Trends Research Institute. Therefore, there is no link I can provide, just these screen captures... And the site link, TrendsResearch.com...

To clarify: I'm only posting this to spread the report, as is welcomed by the "alert" email. Although the quarterly reports are subscription only, these "trend alerts" tend to be rather informative.. Keep track of current events and you be the judge..

For those who are unfamiliar with Gerald Celente, it should be known that he's been doing trend forecasts since the 80's. While my father was an exec at Union Carbide for many years, he still notes that his superiors would base their investments based on Celente's outlook..

Just sayin'..

Your thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 13-6-2011 by rstregooski because: ss

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's the same stuff people have been saying for 3 years now. Not that I'm saying he's wrong, he's probably right. It's just he didn't say anything new.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just come on and fall already. I mean damn, the waiting is the worst part imo. Let's get this party started.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Impossible to argue with logic.

Yes, It's as bad as he says it is and yes it's getting worse.

And yes, it's a time like no other to plan and prepare so as not be caught with nowhere to turn and nothing in the larder.

I know that I've been preparing for awhile now and don't really care what others might think.

If I'm wrong, no harm done...But if I'm not?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For those who are unfamiliar with Gerald Celente, it should be known that he's been doing trend forecasts since the 80's. While my father was an exec at Union Carbide for many years, he still notes that his superiors would base their investments based on Celente's outlook..

Just sayin'..
edit on 13-6-2011 by rstregooski because: restatement..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was slightly confused by one portion of the article, towards the end where it says pulling out of the market could be a very bad idea. It seemed to be implying that the market will rebound eventually, so any saved money will regain its value. I might've read that wrong. In any case, how is the long-term integrity of the market certain at all? If the USD fully collapses, requiring a new currency, wouldn't it be far better to have removed your investments before the collapse and placed them in some more stable market elsewhere?

Or are they arguing that it will be a global collapse, so the safest place is to stay put? *Scratches his head*

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I love every post by you!! Havent seen much lately, maybe you took a break... which I probably should do as well... Sometimes everything happening is alot to take in, and keep a good mindset... BUT I DONT REGRET TAKING THE RED PILL.

Im now un-employed, and I feel exactly the same as you posted... LETS GO ALRDY

Also to add to a quote on this email -

On all fronts, success is certain and victory is at hand. Only "patience" is required ... along with more men, more time and more money

I would have to reply according to the documentary "END:CIV Resist or Die" - F%&^ PATIENCE

edit on 13-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Are you talking about the quote from the CNN article when they were telling people to keep their money in the market just as the 2007 crash had started? That was an irresponsible piece of journalism if I've ever seen one...but hell it was CNN so what do you expect...probably cost a lot of people a whole lot of money...but that wasn't Celente.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hope you buy everything you need ASAP.
when the FED falls, ur money will be
worthless. You could use it to start
a campfire.

I agree with Gerald,
he is spot on

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I also think that economic collapse is coming but
Celente has been crying wolf for so long I don't put
any stock in him.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I can post on this tommorrow but Celente is either talking in generalities or doom and gloom. When he's right, which isn't often BTW, everyone thinks he's some kind of Nostradamis.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

For sure man!

When I was working, Every penny I earned(outside of car payment/rent) was going to Food, Water, survival supplies, Silver, Guns and Ammo... Stopped smoking the green stuff, and working on cutting out cigs as well...

Cigs aint a big deal to me, I roll my own, and can buy a carton for 7$, just have to roll it myself... I have about 40+ cartons worth stockpiled...will make a good bartering tool...

Been going hiking(with 50 lb BOB) somewhat often to get used to it if I need to bug out...

Also started my first garden this year, with 10+ Different types of food, its going GREAT! Its real peaceful to just hang out in my garden for an hour or so just hanging with my plants... organic is great

GET RDY OR YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail! - Benjamin Franklin

edit on 13-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I am soon to be "unemployed" if all goes well. My new date for freedom is 10/01/11. It maybe sooner, but by then I will be ready.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I've been following Celente for awhile now. I'm close to getting out of this city and moving closer to family out in the country. I hope I've got two months, as that is what I need to do it in a stable manner and reset up shop.

Can't just run willy-nilly.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I couldn't agree more. I'm expecting late July/ early August. But I could be wrong like everybody else.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Not to be alarmist, but I'm expecting it to be around August 2nd. Probably wrong, but you never know.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I don't think he is some type of Nostradamus, and yes, he does speak in generalities. But he looks at the big picture trends. And he has the money to put it out there for the rest of us to decide.

Fear sells, but I think he's right on this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
people are looking at a collapse as a bad thing

think about it no more stupid government

i mean no government how bad could it be?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ive been paying attention to Celente for well over a decade.. and though he is not 100% on the money 100% of the time.. he is a great trends watcher. I dont agree with him all the time.. but, I agree with what he is saying here.. and like others, this is nothing new. WHat is new is that more main stream folks are starting to sound the alarm, and I can only hope for the sake of all ( prepared and unprepared) that folks are listening. Im already noticing the troubles here in Illinois.. and it wont be people agianst the govt.. it will begin as citizens against citizens.. and its already begun. If it hasnt hit you yet, I do believe it will very soon because I dont think this can be "fixed". I think this is a controlled demolition of our economy and eventually our nation. Its no secret agenda anymore.. and if youre watching even main stream news you can see the demolition spoken of openly.

Im prepared for the most part and Im even very concerned. Im very concerned about my neighbors and loved ones.. and very concerned about the not so savory element that surround me. No one can prepare for everything or every situation... so stay vigilant and flexible.

Im no hysteric or fear monger, but I see that this is unavoidable. I had thought we had more time, but we dont. Its been in the slide for years now.. I saw it in hindsight starting in the 80's. WHen it was happening, it was easy to explain away or say "well, thats not me" or "thats somewhere else". Today, none of us can afford to do this. Take my generations mistakes and dont repeat them. Dont be complacent or blind... or afraid. Our country is young, it will have growing pains, and it is being torn from within.. hopefully we can take this crisis and make something better out of it.. but we cant if we let the ones who are causing this demolition engineer its solution. Their solution will never be for the good of the people.

I have also seen many here that are non US Americans snickering over it and feeling so superior. I suppose no one told them that their economies are tied to ours. WHEN we sink, not an "if" anymore IMO, a lot of folks govts who have leeched on with and supported our own corruption will be coming along for the ride. Soon, others will see that we are all one people and not one of our govts are worthy of leading a people.

Its each of your responsibilities to prepare and do what you can to prepare for your family. You are the only one who will be able to at least make your odds better. Even if our Govt wanted to care for us.. they couldnt. Even worse, I believe they dont want to. Take the lessons from the disasters and incidents of the past.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
people are looking at a collapse as a bad thing

think about it no more stupid government

i mean no government how bad could it be?

I can somewhat agree. I mean, back to no dependence, living on your own, free in many senses, although not easy for some...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join