It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticWannabe

Been there, done that too. and you are right in my opinion. There is not one religion that is the right one. If it was, there would not be over 30,000 religious beliefs structured on the bible.
Been in 12 denominations in my life time. Sigh...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Believe you and me, I work in IT/Comm's and I know exactly what you mean, it's scary but we all need to remember that ultimately, we are the designers of said technology.

It can't build itself, yet...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Remind me one day to ask you why your all "hippy'ed out" and believe how you believe. I would like to know if its just years of compiled fringe and new age reading, or if you have had some sort of experience that would warrant percieving as you do.

Actually fascinating to me...I mean, I actually understand how you think and if I chose to, could probably talk just as star gazingly as you...but I would be totally dishonest with myself considering its just random pseudo-intellectualism spouting untestable philosophies that are posing as wisdom.
Thats just me...how if I start talking like that, I fall under that catagory...I am simply wondering about you (you people!
) so don't be offended..its not meant like that.

Did you make a thread that explains whatever experience you may have had, or are you just a "wisdom chucker" from other peoples concepts jumbled around in your head and spit out...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am sick as a human always trying to justify what is what, it is impossible. We only see the material, everything else is just a guess and a belief. Nothing official. No one on ATS has transcended humanity yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I work in IT/Comm's

It can't build itself, yet...

As a fellow computer geek...well, its only a matter of years before this statement is factually incorrect.

Already, computer simulations help out design better systems through generational simulators and adaptation within the sims for whatever they are trying to design...
once machines can build their own machines without the need for a command to do so, and use generational simulations, we humans will quickly become redundant.

Different subject..

That got me thinking actually
What if we...humans...life on this planet in general is just a computer.
Like...erm...hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...the earth is just a vast computer network building itself up. evolution streamlining the life and intelligence through quantum realization and global conflict to solve some sort of cosmic question

-ponders-
edit on 14-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

It's only a matter of different perspective and choose of words, really. I beg the difference.

If you claim that Aliens and UFO's are Devils and Angels from the Bible, then you must admit that "THEY" have been around since the biblical times.

Ancient civilizations view them as Gods, Monsters, Devil, Angels, Spirits, Evil Entities, because they don't know how to better describe them.

We modern humans, armed with a much better understanding of the Universe around us, call them UFO's, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, or Dimensional Entities.

So if these Biblical entities and the modern Aliens are one in the same (that seems to be what you're suggesting), then what is wrong with calling them UFO's, Aliens?

If we are indeed referring to the same thing, then why must I call them Devils and Angels but not UFO's and Aliens?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I accept that the universe is made up of many things, angels, demons, aliens, dimensional entites, etc etc etc. They are all separate (not of the same thing)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I am sick as a human always trying to justify what is what, it is impossible. We only see the material, everything else is just a guess and a belief. Nothing official. No one on ATS has transcended humanity yet.

Oh sure...if you have accepted humanity to begin with.

reality certainly is a stubbornly persistent illusion

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thought along similar lines myself in the past, who is building who exactly? My conclusion; we can only apply what we know as human beings to what we experience, doesn't make it right, wrong or indifferent in some cases.

Crazy world (we are programmed in)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I accept that the universe is made up of many things, angels, demons, aliens, dimensional entites, etc etc etc. They are all separate (not of the same thing)

Even science states all things are from the same thing (big bang).
The question is, what are the levels of connection still...

Many spiritualists state that even though identity is observed, it is actually an illusion and that we are still all one thing...just different aspects/perspectives of the one thing.

sort of the root in all spiritual and religious teachings (non-totem centric religions anyhow)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I've been researching this topic heavily for about 2 years, cause I wanted to debunk these claims.

Yep, that's the right way to go into a research project alright.

I really used to think that most people were pretty well oriented (reality-wise), and that while there were a few screwballs here and there, most folks had a good handle on what's real and what's not. I don't see things the same way anymore. The Internet has opened the world and its people in a whole new way for me. In one way, it's good to know the truth about people, but in another way, it makes me more certain than ever that this whole civilization thing is probably not going to end well.

Thank God that we all get to die, and hopefully before this whole carnival collapses into the freak tent.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Oh sure...if you have accepted humanity to begin with.

reality certainly is a stubbornly persistent illusion

What I am trying to say is thus,

If we limit ourselves from what we believe, we are limiting our perspective of the world that could be. Hope is just a trade off from this belief. Why limit?
I think it would be to hard to swallow for truth anyways, aliens, angels, demons etc etc. Everything is a purpose in the scheme of things. Have to, it is nature

Btw. I do not believe that the big bang created everything. That is why they are called other dimensions. trying to give you my train of thought
edit on 14-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Thought along similar lines myself in the past, who is building who exactly? My conclusion; we can only apply what we know as human beings to what we experience, doesn't make it right, wrong or indifferent in some cases.

Crazy world (we are programmed in)

Another thought...
We are the first species on earth that has the potential to literally stop evolving and adapting to our environment. no longer the slaves to nature, we are making tools and innovations to instead adapt our surroundings to suit us.

More than simply building a nest or digging a hole, we are altering the genetics of entire systems to suit and adapt to our wants and desires..pretty neat...humans rock!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I do know this. You are someone I would like to hear more from on this topic.
If your credentials are what you claim and you were raised in the environment that you claim I promise you that I will give your posts the respect they deserve. I hope that you will contribute.

I think that the motives of the OP are just another cloaking device used towards those who might believe in demons. To keep the reality of the ET taboo or lable it crazy. Isnt that what they call disinfo around these parts?

Agreed. Just look at both sides of the argument here. There is WAAAY too much conjecture and 0.00% evidence for these claims. Now to be clear, there seems to be far more evidence in general toward the 'alien' argument due simply to the number of witnesses and 'residual evidence'. The hard evidence being very hard to come by because one cannot justly claim they saw an alien craft simply because the craft defies common knowledge. I must say, however, that as a citizen and veteran of the military aerospace industry the characteristics and dynamics of these flying and submersible objects is beyond our capability currently. That said I can see how some may claim they are 'alien' but have no grounds to claim 'demon'. Why would a 'demon' want to fly around just to get the ooohh from onlookers. That would be pointless. Even their own dogma states that 'demons' have an agenda which relates to tempting humans and creating some form of suffering. This whole idea is a mythological argument because there is not one ounce of proof.

However, there is ample proof that these are REAL craft of some sort and we can even draw further conclusions from there. Take for instance, UFO on ATC radar, followed by military aircraft and seen by trained ground personnel. We have the radar tapes, the voice tapes from the comms chatter, and the testimony of all witnesses. We can also extrapolate the flight dynamics from the radar and Jet fighter telemetry data suggesting technology beyond our current capability. This is a TRUE sighting. But how can we say 'alien' either? It is just as feasible to postulate these are craft from the future visiting on an anthropological study. There is no proof for either theory because there was no interaction.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

More than simply building a nest or digging a hole, we are altering the genetics of entire systems to suit and adapt to our wants and desires..pretty neat...humans rock!

You get a star for this. We are certainly the most adaptable, but only through our consciousness and since our agriculture revolution that started back in the neothlic era. The possibilities are still endless if you take it to the next step. Perhaps... Spiritual revolution. Is it acceptable to everyone? Of course not, this is why many died during the neolithic era.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I believe that you are correct, I just watched the whole 1/13 of conspiritis remake and it fits well, as the truth usually does. I find it interesting that if you look on Wikipedia that the info on Mr. Hyneck does not even touch on his conclusion after so many years of study. Truth is stranger than fiction, and I think you really do not need to be religious to believe his theory. Almost all the UFO related events are negative in outcome, what ever is going on these "things" do not have are best interest at hand. The same reasons that atheist or agnostics might give that if there was a GOD than why has he let all of these bad things happen like war and famine ect, why has'nt GOD stopped it. I would say the same thing with these beings, if they were good why haven't they interfered and put a stop to it. All they have done as it would seem thru testimonies is gone around the globe terrorizing Innocent people. kind of like humans going around capturing animals and tagging them, or hunting them for sport. I do not know about any of you but they sound no better than us and that is scary.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"The bible is a croc"?

So you don't believe in God?What do you believe in then?

You don't think something created us?Do you think we just appeared out of nothing?

I believe something over nothing.

And I believe in the bible because I think Satan exists!Why do I think that?Well why is the world run by Satanists?

I believe Satan is in the underworld trying to find a way to our side,hence the possession of the living.And he/she(both)has control over our world's leaders.

And I think aliens are demons or reptilians or vice versa.Or they could even be dead people trying to get back to life somehow!

I think 9/11 was a sacrifice to Satan.And I also think a lot of "natural disasters" weren't "natural" at all!

Maybe the reason satanists make sacrifices or kill for no reason is because it makes Satan stronger somehow!

It all connects together if you know how to connect the dots!But one thing people have got to understand is these things aren't theories!We're not the only intelligent ones here!The proof is everywhere!For me it's just a gut instinct mixed with an intense study on the subject!And I see the bible being right over and over again!And I see the huge denouncement of God agenda being pushed on to people as well as the promotion of Satan!

We are indeed in mysterious times and I can honestly say that I can't wait to see God kick ass in the end!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The proof thing is very much a different ball of wax. There isn't any proof for religions, yet so many speak as if they're the platform we're in, and seem to accept whole packages that include war, depopulation and a lot of smiting.

We come in with blinders on. So it really depends on a person's nature, do they feel content? Does the world make sense? Is there more to search for? Can we sit down and find better solutions to the problems if we do so with love? Should we ever judge anyone, or strive to understand them?

Those who have experiences are not given proof. Nor alot of information either, because they could be scanned for information by others, and its safer to be a mushroom kept in the dark.

Yet for those who start to question, and I can't understand anyone not choosing to seek constantly, how anyone could ever accept the answers they've been given so far. They start to find. They will also discover their own proof. There are many who have already done this.

By the way, there is more than just seeking, growth is a part this package, and it means really looking at our lives, and finding the trail that shows us where we're blocked or what we need to work on, often family relationships right in front of us, and to take the blinders off more, realizing there is no coincidence and some of the people in our lives we've shared past lives with.

The frequency of our love and the spirit we're developing within us, really determines whether we stand out under the stars after seeking and start to receive some of that proof on personal basis.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

hi, Holy...
from page two of your thread, about the beings dying...i meant the supposed dead aliens from a crash or other. , the whole how can the advanced beings crash their nice super tech craft.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
The bible is a croc and it's sad to see in modern times so many people are suckered into it. I'm not saying it doesn't have a basis that comes from truth, but it's been passed down, retold, retranslated, edited, bits taken out and added in etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and it contradicts itself more then anything or anyone else I can think of, for example...

Acts 1:18 (NIV)--"With the payment he received for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out."

(KJV)--"Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

This conveys a remorse-less Judas who felt the wrath of god.

Matthew 27:5 (NIV)-"So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself."

(KJV)--"Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself."

This conveys Judas feeling heavy remorse, and god seemingly doesn't act at all.

Still think this is the divine and perfect word of a god?

Actually, this "inaccuracy" you speak of is explained here:

www.wrestedscriptures.com...

Also, the account in Acts is possibly what happened to Judas after he hung himself and decayed on the rope for a period of time. After falling from a decayed rope, a corpse would most likely break open or burst apart upon hitting the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join