It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I am now pretty convinced that we are dealing with extradimensional entities, and they are planning a false flag alien event to introduce the antichrist.

back in the late 60's or early 70's I was kind of pondering this idea....
but, well, a question then popped into my head...
if you wanted to form a one world gov't, if you wanted to get all these people to forget the centuries old hatred for one another and unite enough to have a one world gov't, how would you go about doing it??
bring in an outside force for them to unite against???
it is quite possible that these UFO's are very much man made vehicles, that have been kept secret, just so that the can use them to unite the world and introduce the "antichrist"....
no demons needed....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
OK Christians (i am one too according to the religion of our nation, my parents etc. no im from Europe not US) need to get their eyes opened and stop this madness blindly following some rules like doing so for 2 millenia. Firstly you have completely misinterpreted what Jesus Christ wanted to teach people, all thanks to the foolish Church which had an excellent opportunity to establish power and rule as they even chose Kings, these representatives of God! Jesus Christ wanted people to learn to love, and many other good deeds which was of course what made this once person (now in another dimension?) such a great on and not kill non believers, not burn 'evil witches', I am not even going to describe how far the Church went.

Coming to a UFO site and claiming some other beliefs as true (because you call them facts? evidence?) is like trolling. But maybe it;s not that since the OP presents a theory. Ok let's start: Secondly, if Jesus Christ is our God, who was God that created the world? Have you really asked yourself, OP who is God?

Who are Gods (say of Greece, Egypt, all other polyteistic peoples)? You want answers why disagree: Well I don;t need to expalin, it is all in the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

For a long time I didn't believe UFOs visiting Earth and i was like every scientist with the idea, 'yes ther may be aliens but all movies, pictures on the internet and everywhere are fake', I doubted even Rosewell. That was before I watched lots of documentation on History channel - about Ancient Astro Theory, UFO Hunters, Schneider, Castello, some conspiracies all cases of UFOs - no it can't be all fake and human, especailly when I once took picture of a view and on one of the pictures when I saw on my computer - were 2 black discs. After these I started realizing there is truth in that, and the possibility of being hidden - quite possible.

The Ancient Ast. Theory gives the answer to why your theory is wrong. Also if you want to know more why your theory is wrong and where GHOSTS fit in - I will tell you parts of Schneider's story, Castello story, Alex Christopher who also has a very plausible theory and has talked to those guys working at Area 51, Dulce, etc. (READ: Pandora's Box).

So after realizing UFOs are real, I already accepted that but there are some even crazier stories that I find hard to call true. As an Astronomy student who started believing UFOs are real,( this is no belief, but fact check out how much documentation all is fake?) I absolutely EXCLUDED RELIGION - as in I prefer to believe science.

Yet Ancient Astronaut Theory opened my mind about 1 thing: Hey Bible talks true thing! Not made up story! MAKES SENSE - who is God? Why drawings of other beings? Why FLYING CHARIOTS, SHIPS - this is also only LIGHT? No, BIBLE IS MISINTERPRETED - all you read about light coming from the sky and such is all explanation of beings coming frm the skies which pretty much are another planet.

So your "Gods' are actually not from here and the aliens being demons? Seriously you believe HEAVEN and HELL? If such thing exists that's another dimension, another planet? Story talks about GOD vs THE ANTICHRIST - How about Aliens calling themselves Gods vs Aliens being called by the other 'Evil' ?

We are definitely a mixture of monkeys and some more intelligent gene - monkeys cannot evolve into intelligent humans for so short time, so again we see true facrs about the Bible but misinterpreted - or said in that way purposly so that ancient people understand with their limited knowledge- WE LOOK LIKE GOD - how about a simple way to say WE WERE GENETICALLY engineered to look like Them. Why INDIANS/native Americans call the first TRAINS - IRON HORSES? Maybe the same way if interpreting as our ancestors the Bible and the flying Chariots? Oh and HELL - maybe meaning underground? As in ALL REPTILIAN UNDEGROUND the 'UNDERWORLD?? - Read LACERTA STORY - MAKES ALL SENSE

And your GHOSTS - Castello and also A.Christopher in Pandoras Box, have this very SCARY theory or whatever - that in Dulce they can extract the SOUL of a person and apply it to other, do we have it really? I say possible, just scares me, to think they can extract souls if is true.

Also talks about Dimensions - this is hard to believe but you believers will be happy if it is true, then our God Jesus Christ may be in another dimension and then together with the ghosts, it all makes sense. Alex Christopher describes the dimensions as different VIBRATIONS OF LIGHT - we are at the 3rd, at Higher FREQUENCY we would enter fourth etc, whether true or not very interestingand making a lof sense.

A lot more worthy and again see Lacerta story, Ancient Astronau Theory latter being a work of many researchers, a lot more than OPs theory.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

I say here all about why OP is wrong, oh and you know guys the Bible may be true, like I stated because of Ancient Astro Theory and because it is making a lot more sense and logical considering how misinterpreted stories are - Native American calling trains Iron Horses?Same as stories describing flying Ships/Boats and Chariots.

OP however is ;Reversed Ancient Ast Theory; - instead of saying all drawings and stories describing UFOs he says all UFOs are some bibile creatures when a lot more knowledgable people give a lot more true views of what they could be.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

According to the Bible, the dead don't know anything. So what are "Ghosts"? "Ghosts" are simply demons pretending to be something they are not. According to Roger Morneau, who was an demon worshiper, when people believe in life after death, they completely open themselves up to being deceived by demon spirits. Also according to Roger, demons are all around us. They can read our minds, look at our memories, they can imitate anything about us! They can take the form of any object, or anything they please. Because they are SPIRITUAL BEINGS. Like I said before, go watch the John Todd videos. He was an Illuminati defector, and everything he said back then still stands strong to this very day.

Do I need to post scriptures that say nobody has went to heaven or the lake of fire?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You don't have to be a Christian to gain eternal life.

BTW, according to the Bible, Jesus is God. Jesus was the God of the old testament. He understood He had to come in the flesh, and die for the sins of man, for man to stand a chance of getting eternal life. Jesus only became known as the Son when he came to earth.

edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: Add stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, I've never seen someone turning all UFO cases into Bible, i.e aliens are demons, sorry that;s ridiculous because that's inverting the - all Gods and Hells stuff is alien and planets into - all alien and planets is demons and Hell and Heaven... this shows deep brainwashing by a religion.

. Get real man, I just quoted my long post, I don't exclude the possibility of other realities (dimensions), althogh it sounds too much for our reality. As you can see by researches in this area as well as people like Phil Schneider killed after 'blowing the whistle' for aliens and what he came across in Dulce Base (he's worked there) - it all makes a lot more sense than your theory.

Dulce base I believe is the connection between seeing strange creatures dead bodies and ANIMAL MUTILATIONS. These facts make me think there is indeed some lab for mixing kinds and animals. Your demons are simply those grotesque creatures made in the lab. All is science, genetic engineering, even magic - a science we dont understand, realize yourself man, dont be so brainwashed by religion

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

if you want my opinion, "ghosts" are kind of an assortment of things....
some are just a leftover energy projection, ya know, a girl, crosses the street the same time every night, ect...
I'd go along with the "demon" explanation when it comes to poltergeists where actual physical items are manipulated. but then, there are also one's own psychic abiilities that can cause that....
often, I think, it's a combination of both, the spiritual entity cannot do it without a human helping out.

but, I believe that there is something after death, we are energy, or a major part of us is, and energy doesn't "die".

If I chose to spend some time, I am pretty sure I could find some stories in the bible that kind of describes objects that resemble UFO's, and well, it was an "angel" that spoke to mary I believe and told her she carried the christ....
angel, demon, gee, at one time they were the same thing!! then well, lucifer kind of thought he could win out on God and led a third of them astray....
you cannot accept that there are demons running around the world without accepting the fact that there are also angels....
so no, not every supernatural event is being caused by demons!

edit on 14-6-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

to cause disbelief in God. Because that is satans objective.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today. I'll give you the link to see it in a video.

edit on 13-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

if you have a link to this drawing, i'd love to see it.
would be cool to see the "crowley grey"

-subfab

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

I am now pretty convinced that we are dealing with extradimensional entities, and they are planning a false flag alien event to introduce the antichrist.

back in the late 60's or early 70's I was kind of pondering this idea....
but, well, a question then popped into my head...
if you wanted to form a one world gov't, if you wanted to get all these people to forget the centuries old hatred for one another and unite enough to have a one world gov't, how would you go about doing it??
bring in an outside force for them to unite against???
it is quite possible that these UFO's are very much man made vehicles, that have been kept secret, just so that the can use them to unite the world and introduce the "antichrist"....
no demons needed....

Yes of course, the false flag alien event is the grand finale... we even have quotes from important people like Ronald Reagan and Kissinger saying we need an outside threat to unite the world.

Does everyone think that all of the alien propaganda in hollywood in the media is some sort of random coincidence? lol, they are subtly preparing the public for the event!!

Even defectors from secret societies of spirit worshippers admit that the last card to form the world government will indeed be the false flag alien event.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Please consider watching the video

I just watched it. This video is wrong. The Bible says people do not go to heaven when they die, or the lake of fire. People are just dead when they die. They have no thoughts, or no consciousness. They are "sleeping" right now. Do I need to show you the scriptures that say this? John 3:13, Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 and 10

Look, all those people killing in the name of God are breaking God's commandments, and thereforth they are not the true followers of God. The true followers of God keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14, Matthew 19:16-19, Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 14:15, 1 John 2:4-5, 1 John 5:2-4

Let's not make this post about religion. Let's stick to the OP. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant. What is important is that these entities are real! They are ON OUR PLANET AS WE SPEAK. They have possessed people, like our world leaders.

So if the Bible says it, then it must be true

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today. I'll give you the link to see it in a video.

edit on 13-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

if you have a link to this drawing, i'd love to see it.
would be cool to see the "crowley grey"

-subfab

Here is the painting of Lam:

www.boudillion.com...

The demon that Aleister Crowley conjured.

He said something along the lines of "Today we call them demons and angels, tomorrow they will call them something else (aliens)."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dn4cer2000

The bible is not the only evidence of this phenomenon... it's deep!!

Took me about 15 years to finally figure out...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Djinn's are the "demons," they are one in the same, just different names from different cultures.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Just because you believe in life after death, does that mean that it's true? Look, when Jesus resurrected, His body went with him. So if people go to the next life when they die, how come their bodies don't go with them? Look, your soul is the body. Your soul should go with you when you pass onto the next life. Point being, nobody passes on when they die, THEY ARE JUST DEAD. They have no thought process. They have no consciousness. Do you understand what that means? Jesus called this "Sleep". It's a deep sleep with no dreams. Do you remember what it was like before you were born? YOU CAN'T REMEMBER, because you had no thought process. That's how it will be once you die.. you will know NOTHING. That's our punishment for sin. And if you believe in life after death, YOU ARE LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN TO BEING DECEIVED BY DEMON SPIRITS. If you believe in life after death, it gives the demon spirits a chance to deceive you by impersonating the dead. Watch that video called "A trip into the supernatural. Better yet, i'll post it. You best research what i'm telling you. The demons that haunt people's houses but don't mess with people are the "Nice" ones. The ones who throw things around in the houses are the "Mean" ones. Have you ever watched Ghost hunters? Those are nothing but demonic spirits. I've tried to tell them that, but they don't care. They just want to make money off of deceiving people. The Ghost hunters team probably know the truth, but they only care about making money!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.

So why is your position logically superior to the idea of demonic entities?

I have it on good authority that demons exist.

So which of us is wrong?

Ever contemplated the experience of Aleister Crowley?

My personal stance, despite a belief that demon spirits and demonic aliens exist, is that there also exist angel spirits and angelic aliens. Yin and Yang - all things are given a chance to work out their existence, yet balance is maintained. The summary of this age (some would say this yuga) is near, and soon people will have to make a choice based on moral law, as opposed to the corrupted and perverted laws of humanity. Just look at what Obama has been doing with your constitution recently, to see that there is no hope of the powerful West ever coming properly in line with the natural order of things.

I am an esoterically-minded Christian, and have had experiences of all sides of the coin. Angels, demons, positive aliens and negative aliens. This universe is like an ocean of life, and there are different planes of reality as there are different pages in a book... Life, from our perspective, is the path of consciousness through time (a state, not a flow), in a 'body' that is merely an amalgamation of our environment's base coding. Our body is merely a vessel for our consciousness. As one settles by meditation or prayer into the consciousness of Reality, phenomena such as astral travel and remote viewing become available; contact with 'non-ordinary reality'. Bearing these simple and personally testable ideas in mind, it's clear that from the perspective of a being from another reality (however closely associated with our own) the experience of life, space, time, innate capabilities etc, may be entirely different from our own.

This sort of reasoning, if accepted along with testimony as tentative circumstantial evidence for the 'weird' side of Life - can account for the Truth of clairvoyance, prophecy and intuitive knowledge, along with angels, demons, Hellish and Heavenly alien races, a host of other 'parapsychological' effects, or even an 'astral construct / shadow world', that happens to be an inverse globe - at slightly adjusted resonance (or 'parallel') to our own planet (Hollow Earth Theory). Tales of high-tech UFO craft emerging from solid mountain cliff-faces, the Pied Piper of Hamlin etc could equally potentially be attributed to inter-dimensional travel.

A belief in God does not mean that one must close his/her mind to the idea that Earth is a Microcosmic representation of the Entirety. Yin and Yang.

Simples.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Your denying something you haven't even investigated, which makes you look ignorant.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by miniatus

The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.

So why is your position logically superior to the idea of demonic entities?

I have it on good authority that demons exist.

So which of us is wrong?

Ever contemplated the experience of Aleister Crowley?

My personal stance, despite a belief that demon spirits and demonic aliens exist, is that there also exist angel

Simples.

You shouldn't have told them you were a Christian, you already see how they are ganging up on my for my evidence i've collected. And I'm not even a Christian.
edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

i believed in you sir, these UFOs are demons, if you read the project blue beam by Serge Monast. he foretold that the fake alien attack will happen in near future before the implementation of new world order and new one world religion, and yes, Serge Monast also told that these being are extra dimension being and not extra terrestrial being.

Sorry for bad Grammar, English is not my mother tongue

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join