It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have a friend who has had abduction experiences....
tell ya something, she finally did stop having them, but it was after I tipped her off that the true action, what was really going on was more on the level of energy and spiritual ......

it's about the same reason why when a crime is committed, you end up having several different stories from the witnesses as to just what happened, what was the person wearing, ect....
the mind saw some things, but not everything, and it just filled in the blanks the best it could...

demons are just as much angelic and the angels are by the way, they just took a wrong turn. they are the result of the creation before us.....

well, these ufos the stories and "information" that surround them seem to indicate that they too, are much older than the human race. from a creation before ours. I don't see where all the contention is being derived from....
not when there are stories from the bible, like in Ezeikial, that describes something quite similar to our UFO's, and in that case, I believe there were "angels" involved...

angels are angels, some are good, some are bad....lucifer comes to miind....
so well, maybe it's the same with the "aliens" in their UFO's, some are good, some aren't.....and well....we can't call them all demonic, since 2/3 thrids of the angels, or thereabouts are still in God's service???
edit on 14-6-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nanochicken

EXACTLY! This call is very strong proof of a demonic conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Notice how when people mention demonic entities, and they try to expose them, the government tries their best to cover it up! They even go to lengths as to MURDER PEOPLE and have them framed and jailed for the rest of their lives! Fritz Springmeier talked about these demonic spirits, so did Rik Clay, and John Todd.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have to say that i agree 99%. Islam teaches us of a whole nother race that God created other than humans; "Jinn."(genies)

Jinn are created of a smokeless fire and they are in fact extra dimensional. They are capable of shape shifting and they come in 4 different categories. Each category has its own abilities.

Some fly, some don't . Some can't shapeshift freely into any form but the stronger ones are able to take on more humanly forms. The common forms of shifting are black dogs, black cats, snakes. They have organs and they live in tribes on earth. Each tribe his its leader / ruler that they must report to.

Islam teaches that they move extremely fast, they mostly abide in islands, mountains, deserts, jungles, ruins and unclean places like bathrooms, dunghills, garbage dumps. Also graveyards. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us to take precautions when entering such places, by reciting the adhkar (mentioning Allah’s Name) prescribed by Islam. contact me for more info

Some jinns are Muslims and some are non-Muslims

The disbelieving class(against God) which are called shaytan(/satan/demons) and the believing type who strive for the sake of God.

Allah Almighty says, “And among us there are righteous folk and among us there are far from that. We are sects having different rules.” (Quran, Al-Jinn: 11) “And there are among us some who have surrendered (to Allah) and there are among us some who are unjust. And whoso hath surrendered to Allah, such have taken the right path purposefully.” (Al-Jinn: 14)

Their life spans are about 7000-9000 years

Prophet Muhammad (pce b upon him) was once asked how are fortunetellers/soothsayers able to accurately tell the future....
his response was in laments terms
They try to steal information from outside the earth’s orbit near the first level of heaven by eavesdropping on the angels; but they are hit by meteorites and killed. What information the survivors manage to acquire is then wrongly related, wording is twisted, misleading and usually out of context. They have nothing to offer us besides promises of false hopes. Through their smartness cunningness glamorization and spiritual illusions they manage to deceive many innocent souls.

Allah says, and indeed we have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, and We have made such lamps (as) missiles to drive away the Shayatin, (Quran, C 67: V 05)

Allah also says, O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allah)! (Quran, C 55: V 33)

Their main aim and objective is to break and fragmentize society(all this ufo business) and gradually deviate them from the truth. Shaytan knows very well that the family is the foundation and a vital element in maintaining a stable society . Establishing problems in the family and creating friction between its members would be in the right direction to wreck the stability of the family. Leaving them more and more vulnerable to the dangers that face mankind of this day and age.

Prophet Muhammad said , “One faqih (an expert in Islamic jurisprudence) is stronger against Shaitan than a thousand aabid(worshipers). Knowledge should be important for the believers in all aspects of life

This clearly indicates why masonic/zionist oriented government cannot tolerate a Shari'ah (islamic law) state. Not because of terrorism but because of the truth.

Knowledge is light.

edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Lol, funny thing there have been EXPERTS to analyze this video and they have considered it GENUINE. You fail.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MuslimBrother

I call Bulls*it on this...Islamic law is the pits for freedom....look at ALL the Mideast

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Haven't read the whole thread (about 4 pages worth) and will watch the videos later if time.

I just wanted to point out a couple of thoughts i had.

FIRST: A as an (educated) Christian, I beleive the idea of aliens actually being demon is EXTREMELY likely. For Christians that beleive in futurist, dispensationalist eschetology, it makes a lot of sense and fits in well with those interpretations. I know not all Christians beleive in that theological interpretation (and of course most not Christians do not).

SECOND: As far as UFOs themeselves. I think most are military aircraft that are secret or just misinformation, or in some few cases atmospheric phenomenon. BUT certainly some sightings are unidentifiable and possibly alien/extraterrestial in orgin. And could be EBE or spiritual in nature. By the way God/Jesus/Angels/Demons by definition are technically extraterrestrial......

THIRD: I like all the people that "deny ignorance" in their tag line then turn around and say, "I won't research that, I don't beleive in it.". Very scientific. Just because one holds or doesn't hold a particular belief (including my own) doens't mean they are or aren't true. Unfortunately too many people have harden their hearts toward the concept of God, particularily the God of the Bible.

Sort yourself out man, in which context do you speak of either aliens or demons as one, and both words would be spoken in a context, so what makes them complimentary to each other?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You people do know that these "Angels" and "demons" are really just alien overlords manipulating humans evolutionary path, righ? I've studied this for 95 years! By study, I, of course, mean that I read on the internet (yes, internet existed 95yrs ago).

Welcome to a world where opinion is labeled as absolute fact. Where everyone can pretend to know everything about everything, but ignore the the truth that we really don't know much. Very few seem considerate enough to use terms like "I believe" or "in my opinion". It seems to be all about "This is how things are" and "PROOF of blankity blank blank." We label the unproven elements as true or false, despite lacking sufficient concrete evidence both ways. We favor the outlook that conforms to our interpretations of the world around us, insulting and criticizing all other views as "stupid", "Ignorant", and "wrong".

This post is all my personal opinion. That comment negates any calls of "hypocrisy" to my statements.

All hail our lord and savior, Raptor Jesus. May the veloci-rapture come soon, so that those who are especially meaty may rise to glorious heaven.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

your title is incorrect...they are not in reality demonic spirits, that is like saying all Americans are idiots. you may attract more divided spirits seeing as your thinking is divided and fear based...your external perceptions are reflections of your own internals....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

Not funny. Just because you didn't look at all the evidence doesn't mean it isn't there..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shemannasun

You about right. Just about all Americans are idiots. There is a select few that know the truth though...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
First of all, this has been discussed ad nauseam on ATS.

Frankly no one knows WHAT they are, just because some primates wrote a book claiming to be the word of god (actually it was blatant plagiarism off of the older religious books).

There is NO SUBSTANTIONAL evidence that UFO's are piloted by extra-terrestials, Demons, Elvis or Santa Claus, all we have is the abductees who claim they have been taken and a vast portion of them are outright hucksters or just attention seekers, that leaves a fraction that have had genuine experiences.

My question to YOU would be, why would demons NEED spaceships? that's like (as seen in Star Trek: the Undiscovered Country) god claiming to need a starship.

Demons are supernatural, they wouldn't NEED spaceships know wouldn't they?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK Christians (i am one too according to the religion of our nation, my parents etc. no im from Europe not US) need to get their eyes opened and stop this madness blindly following some rules like doing so for 2 millenia. Firstly you have completely misinterpreted what Jesus Christ wanted to teach people, all thanks to the foolish Church which had an excellent opportunity to establish power and rule as they even chose Kings, these representatives of God! Jesus Christ wanted people to learn to love, and many other good deeds which was of course what made this once person (now in another dimension?) such a great on and not kill non believers, not burn 'evil witches', I am not even going to describe how far the Church went.

Coming to a UFO site and claiming some other beliefs as true (because you call them facts? evidence?) is like trolling. But maybe it;s not that since the OP presents a theory. Ok let's start: Secondly, if Jesus Christ is our God, who was God that created the world? Have you really asked yourself, OP who is God?

Who are Gods (say of Greece, Egypt, all other polyteistic peoples)? You want answers why disagree: Well I don;t need to expalin, it is all in the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

For a long time I didn't believe UFOs visiting Earth and i was like every scientist with the idea, 'yes ther may be aliens but all movies, pictures on the internet and everywhere are fake', I doubted even Rosewell. That was before I watched lots of documentation on History channel - about Ancient Astro Theory, UFO Hunters, Schneider, Castello, some conspiracies all cases of UFOs - no it can't be all fake and human, especailly when I once took picture of a view and on one of the pictures when I saw on my computer - were 2 black discs. After these I started realizing there is truth in that, and the possibility of being hidden - quite possible.

The Ancient Ast. Theory gives the answer to why your theory is wrong. Also if you want to know more why your theory is wrong and where GHOSTS fit in - I will tell you parts of Schneider's story, Castello story, Alex Christopher who also has a very plausible theory and has talked to those guys working at Area 51, Dulce, etc. (READ: Pandora's Box).

So after realizing UFOs are real, I already accepted that but there are some even crazier stories that I find hard to call true. As an Astronomy student who started believing UFOs are real,( this is no belief, but fact check out how much documentation all is fake?) I absolutely EXCLUDED RELIGION - as in I prefer to believe science.

Yet Ancient Astronaut Theory opened my mind about 1 thing: Hey Bible talks true thing! Not made up story! MAKES SENSE - who is God? Why drawings of other beings? Why FLYING CHARIOTS, SHIPS - this is also only LIGHT? No, BIBLE IS MISINTERPRETED - all you read about light coming from the sky and such is all explanation of beings coming frm the skies which pretty much are another planet.

So your "Gods' are actually not from here and the aliens being demons? Seriously you believe HEAVEN and HELL? If such thing exists that's another dimension, another planet? Story talks about GOD vs THE ANTICHRIST - How about Aliens calling themselves Gods vs Aliens being called by the other 'Evil' ?

We are definitely a mixture of monkeys and some more intelligent gene - monkeys cannot evolve into intelligent humans for so short time, so again we see true facrs about the Bible but misinterpreted - or said in that way purposly so that ancient people understand with their limited knowledge- WE LOOK LIKE GOD - how about a simple way to say WE WERE GENETICALLY engineered to look like Them. Why INDIANS/native Americans call the first TRAINS - IRON HORSES? Maybe the same way if interpreting as our ancestors the Bible and the flying Chariots? Oh and HELL - maybe meaning underground? As in ALL REPTILIAN UNDEGROUND the 'UNDERWORLD?? - Read LACERTA STORY - MAKES ALL SENSE

And your GHOSTS - Castello and also A.Christopher in Pandoras Box, have this very SCARY theory or whatever - that in Dulce they can extract the SOUL of a person and apply it to other, do we have it really? I say possible, just scares me, to think they can extract souls if is true.

Also talks about Dimensions - this is hard to believe but you believers will be happy if it is true, then our God Jesus Christ may be in another dimension and then together with the ghosts, it all makes sense. Alex Christopher describes the dimensions as different VIBRATIONS OF LIGHT - we are at the 3rd, at Higher FREQUENCY we would enter fourth etc, whether true or not very interestingand making a lof sense.

A lot more worthy and again see Lacerta story, Ancient Astronau Theory latter being a work of many researchers, a lot more than OPs theory.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Demons are supernatural, they wouldn't NEED spaceships know wouldn't they?

They turn into spaceships in order to deceive people into believing they are aliens and not demons. This demon named Rakshasa explained their whole plan to me in my dreams.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm afraid it's true.

I have researched the UFO phenomenon for 15 years, and have just recently figured out exactly what the OP is trying to tell us. I have been trying to tell people about this here for awhile, but I never get 68 flags, just called crazy lol.

I was not raised religious, and used to be an atheist.

I am now pretty convinced that we are dealing with extradimensional entities, and they are planning a false flag alien event to introduce the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OP, you are using the Bible as evidence. That automatically makes you wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Demons are supernatural, something not commonly encountered....thus the mind doesn't have that much experience interpreting just what is going on, faced with the lack of knowledge, and the lack of experience, it's possible, maybe, that well, the mind just fills in the blanks????
of course, not all things that are supernatural, are demons....
and the same would go for them also.
at it's core though, I think it might be safe to say that they are an energy (everything at it's core is energy), and well, it's energy that isn't really from here.....the energy of a comet is also energy that isn't really from here either....how many ways have comets been described though history before mankind with the use of science developed a consensus as to what they were??? and, well, we could still be wrong on that one.....but that's what we decided that we would define them as being....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I like this point of view of extra-dimensional beings:

quote from member liquidself:

Lisa Randall has come up with the idea of infinite dimensionality - an idea I quite like and have been playing around with for awhile now, I usually think of it as the n-dimensional.

information about Branes

Anyways, Its seems rather obvious to speculate that the stereotypical grays and ensemble cast hail from what they are calling nowadays Branes.

en.wikipedia.org... Branes are literally higher dimensional spaces and are taken pretty seriously by String theory (M(embrane?)-theory). Up till now String theory indicated that extra dimensions should be all curled up so small that no one sees them. Randall has changed this view by opening out her theory to an infinite space. So Branes can be more than 3 dimensional, they can be 5, 7 or whatever and more importantly, not all curled up and tiny. So this is the first serious physical theory that grounds an understanding of extra-dimensional spaces (Wheelers Many Worlds stuff is a bit different).

So, say the aliens live in a Brane that is connected to ours but has say only 1 extra dimension - being highly technological they discover a way to collapse down 1 dimension and become visible to us. They could actually then simultaneously inhabit a higher dimensional earth - this could account for certain strange reports by abductees and others that they "came throught the window", as being partially in a higher brane they would have an extra dimension to move around in. This also could account for time anomolies , as they would not be totally subject to the linear progression of time, again because they could go around it in their additional dimension. In the Allagash Abductions, some of the witnesses had paranormal type happenings in their houses since childhood, odd clickings and a feeling of being watched - this could be explained by a slightly out of phase viewing device or observer. This theory also has the advantage of explaining the time travel hypothesis - they could perhaps be from what to us would be the future, but to them it would probably be more of a simultaneous kind of event - it might be accessible to them, to the point where a linear kind of timelime may be a strange concept from "their" point of view. Genetic experimention and the hybrids thing could be an attempt to create beings that could straddle both Branes permanently, it is doubtful aliens could exist long here or vice versa - it would be just plain uncomfortable. Naturally all of these events historically would be viewed either religously or supernaturally. Now here's the really crazy part, what if the so called afterlife or astral plane or Bardo or Dreamtime or whatever
you want to call it IS this closeby Brane? Perhaps we are a pupal version of consciousness in an much grander dimensional evolutionary scheme? So the question is not only is their life on other planets, not only is their life on other Branes, but could their be ecological interconnections between life on different Branes? This has the advantage of explaining the weird things the aliens are supposed to say, such as, "you are ours" and "we do have the right" (which I have seen from many reports) when some poor victim inevitably protests.
The interdimensional idea is not new, but that it has a serious (speculative) grounding within advanced physics certainly is.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

They do use technology too. Negative channels. And some people in solid channels who are taken over by negative beings, ie. their polarity has shifted and given more access to them, and control set in place in leadership, (such as ours), have their minions here create crafts and hybrid type bodies for them to project into or occupy.

And what we're calling crafts are alot more magical, some even more organic, than that.

But they can open portals and step in as well and that is how its commonly done.

There are negative entities, beings both spiritual and corporal, though different channels, involved with this planet. The paramilitary are not working with the good guys so to speak, though not all is the bad guys either.

As an example of negative channels with technology, a friend was abducted by reptilian types from Saturn. First they synchronized the channels so the blue skies disappeared. Those don't look like the ones you see in pics, more like mini diablo's from the game diablo 2, about 8-9 feet tall, very negative experience, and can't go into it. They used crafts.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Prove what you just said. Prove that the Bible came from other religious books. According to my research, the Bible came before all those other writings. Zeitgeist tried to pull that crap, saying that the Bible came from older religions, but they failed. You should see Keithtruth's video on Zeitgeist exposed. He gives lots of history, with documented proof on how the Bible outdates all those other religions, oh, and expert opinions too. :]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join