It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I accept that the universe is made up of many things, angels, demons, aliens, dimensional entites, etc etc etc. They are all separate (not of the same thing)

what if they are all one in the same?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by louieprima
One could easily flip this around and say that all the demons and angels in the bible and religious traditions were actually aliens manipulating us. From a scientific standpoint it's more feasible. It's also unprovable and would be based on conjecture just as the idea that aliens are demons is. Basically, believe what ya want but don't be upset when people don't believe the same thing. Especially when it's based on something other than science, proveable facts or objective observation.

I'm not upset, I'm just presenting evidence, and letting you guys sort through the facts. If you really want to indepth research this, J Allen Hynek's writings are the best way to go. He makes a very good point. Like he said, "Where are they when we don't see them"?

I disagree- J. Allen Hynek was a mole and a stooge for the U.S. CIA. Whatever "real" secrets about ET's, and other wordly craft he took to his grave. Even though Hynek posted a monthly newsletter about UFO sightings, I believe he keep the best UFO evidence to himself and the CIA.

The bible says, "You can't see God." Even though a person might see them or not; or just have faith in these space ET beings. So what the devil, is their any harm for a person to call these ET's- gaods? Or god or gods?

Is it because, it is causing some vocal rumblings, and cries of discontent and fear among other religious faith's about ET's? So they degrade them by calling them "demons?"
Then so be it!!! This is a free country in the U.S. and soon hopefully for the rest of the world. And you have a right to your own opinion. Even though I totally disagree on your present rant, that all ET's and there craft are demonic. That is so much utter B.S.!!!

Or is it because the corporations: especially the defense related and oil corporations, are afraid the bottom is going to drop out in there profit margins, when ET technology, is faithfully and hopefully introduced to help save the Earth from total self-destruction?

One question- that you can please enlighten me on: Name some of the political leaders that you seem to think are taken over by " ET demonic possesion?"

Foofighter's forever.

Erno86

edit on 14-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 14-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 14-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I'm sure most people know of Art Bell. When I read your topic the first thing I thought of was a video on YouTube that featured a 1997 call to Art Bell on his show from a frantic ex-Area51 worker who claimed aliens were intra-dimensional beings. During the man's call, the transmitter mysteriously lost power and the show went offline for a time. They think the powers that be (government, military, etc.) were listening to the call and made arrangements to have the call dropped.

Here's the video. Yes, the word "transmission" is misspelled... try to look past that and listen to the frantic call with an open mind.

edit on 14-6-2011 by nanochicken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

what if they are all one in the same?

I disbelieve that, strongly. One very christian abductee was abducted before, so believing in Christ never stopped that "alien".
Aliens (grays) work very differently and have a more biological/technological agenda (working for themselves), as demons, have a negative reaction towards humans, (working against humanity).

I disbelieve that aliens can harness the ability of Possession. and when I talk about aliens, I speak of those that are in our dimension/universe, like grays

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
"The bible is a croc"?

So you don't believe in God?What do you believe in then?

You don't think something created us?Do you think we just appeared out of nothing?

I believe something over nothing.

And I believe in the bible because I think Satan exists!Why do I think that?Well why is the world run by Satanists?

I believe Satan is in the underworld trying to find a way to our side,hence the possession of the living.And he/she(both)has control over our world's leaders.

This type of post is exactly why this whole thread needs to be moved to the 'nut job' forum or at least grey area.

So.....the world is run by Satanists eh? Really? Care to at least name who 'runs' things? Then maybe shed some light on how you know for a fact they are Satanists?

Beliefs are an obstacle. They WILL hold you back spiritually. If you believe you should simply 'let God' and make no actual decisions or think for yourself then you have complete missed the purpose of our existence. Even coming from the 'bible' perspective... we are here to be compassionate with each other and FORGIVE above all. There is neither of those qualities in your "I can't wait to see god kick ass!" statement....quite the opposite. You are a very judgmental person who has the holier than thou attitude which is one MAJOR problem with this world. We are all part of the same whole. We must accept each other and help one another. You sir are a waste of space sitting there on your throne of judgement....at least follow your own religious tenants...forgive and let god be the judge for once...or do you feel you have the authority and right to judge gods own creation?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
"The bible is a croc"?

So you don't believe in God?What do you believe in then?

You don't think something created us?Do you think we just appeared out of nothing?

I believe something over nothing.

And I believe in the bible because I think Satan exists!Why do I think that?Well why is the world run by Satanists?

I believe Satan is in the underworld trying to find a way to our side,hence the possession of the living.And he/she(both)has control over our world's leaders.

And I think aliens are demons or reptilians or vice versa.Or they could even be dead people trying to get back to life somehow!

I think 9/11 was a sacrifice to Satan.And I also think a lot of "natural disasters" weren't "natural" at all!

Maybe the reason satanists make sacrifices or kill for no reason is because it makes Satan stronger somehow!

It all connects together if you know how to connect the dots!But one thing people have got to understand is these things aren't theories!We're not the only intelligent ones here!The proof is everywhere!For me it's just a gut instinct mixed with an intense study on the subject!And I see the bible being right over and over again!And I see the huge denouncement of God agenda being pushed on to people as well as the promotion of Satan!

We are indeed in mysterious times and I can honestly say that I can't wait to see God kick ass in the end!

Why do you have to believe in a religon to believe in God? Why can't you just believe that there is a chance that there is something out there, without believing this man made crap called religon?

Off course i believe that there is a chance that we were created by some supernatural being, as i too find it hard to believe that us, and this universe came from nothing. But i believe religon has nothing to do with it.

You see, some people can't handle that fact, and they think you have to believe in a religon to believe in a God, and thats BS.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The hardest part for most people when they wonder if life exists in this universe, is they expect it on our concrete, scientific level of understanding, without any clue that this universe isn't what we think it is. Its not this one plane of solid 3d matter. The closest comparison would be a highly sophisticated, extremely more advanced version of a holograpahic television set that we're stuck until we progress to the level of exiting it, and that is completely Loving, Service to Others frequency, completely the Spirit of Peace and Love.

There is nothing solid here. Its like pixels in a cathode tube erected by sunlight into the worlds/realms/channels we see.

Advanced ETs know this. They're technology makes our science and tech, ant hill in comparison.

The whole journey in life on every level is spiitual, for we are spiritual beings learning to not harm others and progressing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Beliefs are an obstacle. They WILL hold you back spiritually. If you believe you should simply 'let God' and make no actual decisions or think for yourself then you have complete missed the purpose of our existence. Even coming from the 'bible' perspective... we are here to be compassionate with each other and FORGIVE above all. There is neither of those qualities in your "I can't wait to see god kick ass!" statement....quite the opposite. You are a very judgmental person who has the holier than thou attitude which is one MAJOR problem with this world. We are all part of the same whole. We must accept each other and help one another. You sir are a waste of space sitting there on your throne of judgement....at least follow your own religious tenants...forgive and let god be the judge for once...or do you feel you have the authority and right to judge gods own creation?

Eh, to each their own. Come on now, who are you to dictate your beliefs onto another person. LOL you sound religious. nah I am kidding, really. But I think it is for those who are suited. For example

The 87 year old women who has been going to church all her life is not going to change her spiritual and "RELIGIOUS" experiance.
The teenager who believes that religion can be done in ones house through prayer and meditation can acheive happiness too.

Anything that makes you feel guilty is not good in my opinion. Roman catholic. I can say this cause I was raised Catholic, left, became an occultist, became a satanist, then went to budda, left then went back to christ.

it is also ones own journey

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There exists a world that is where the difference between what you would call magic and what you would call science are one and the same. At a higher level, UFO's are a geometrical construct of the imagination, and, when the 4D world and the 3D world intersect, they will manifest unto our plane.

If I can elaborate, the natural state of most beings is what you would call "4D" at its most dense, however, there was a kind of "evil" you could call it, a kind of experiment, and what happened, is that we all started to become "solid" in this "3D" reality, without what you and I would call the "system" we would all exist in a more dynamic world of perception, otherwise known as "4D".

The physical craft are operated by physical beings, most of all the true UFOS are higher dimensional, they can fly though the mind, they can exist everywhere at the same time. What is happening, is that there are races of beings that have discovered our "3D" world, and, as they have transferred into this "matrix" they have gotten caught up in its dellusions.
edit on 14-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dear mankind, You realize that you live in a big universe, yet your mind is so closed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I call BS on this one

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Eh, to each their own. Come on now, who are you to dictate your beliefs onto another person. LOL you sound religious. nah I am kidding, really. But I think it is for those who are suited. For example

The 87 year old women who has been going to church all her life is not going to change her spiritual and "RELIGIOUS" experiance.
The teenager who believes that religion can be done in ones house through prayer and meditation can acheive happiness too.

Anything that makes you feel guilty is not good in my opinion. Roman catholic. I can say this cause I was raised Catholic, left, became an occultist, became a satanist, then went to budda, left then went back to christ.

it is also ones own journey

That is fine as long as you are not judging other people along the way and live by the motto "Be your spiritual path and DO NOT infringe on another souls free will". As long as people are not holding others back from their path they may do what they will.

As for my beliefs. I fell that ALL paths lead to the same end. Some will dead end and be forced to change their being-ness in order to progress ... like any service to self belief. But we are all one in the true sense. We will all 'become' in the end. The real problem comes from religious beliefs that state their path is the true path and others lead to darkness....that is by far the greatest obstacle to religious belief.

The other issue here is a religious belief that ANYTHING outside of your belief set is 'demonic' or 'satanic' such as this thread where 'aliens' are now 'demonic' creatures. Can you imagine? What if these guys are real...and lets postulate further that they are benevolent and spiritually advanced. Can you imagine how offended they would be with a thread like this?? All for what? An ignorant belief set. We could theoretically learn so much from a civilization which is thousands or millions of years older than our own. Which is highly likely because our solar system is fairly young comparatively.

I will not make the mistake of completely offending anther species out of ignorance ESPECIALLY before actually meeting them. And...if they are 'evil' then so be it. They can go right and I'll go left in that case.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It seems to me that this whole thread is based on a given literal meaning to the quotes in the very first post, to include "Demon" an anglicized word, which if nothing else in the bible, can only be an interpretation of an earlier Greek word daimôn and plural daimonion. Those quotes therefore can only be an interpretation of a word which, in itself is subjective according to the sense or context, in which it is used. More reading here for the explanation of "Demon" In the case of Hynek then, you have to know exactly what he meant when he used the word "Demon"

www.biblepages.web.surftown.se...
edit on 14-6-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
There exists a world that is where the difference between what you would call magic and what you would call science are one and the same. At a higher level, UFO's are a geometrical construct of the imagination, and, when the 4D world and the 3D world intersect, they will manifest unto our plane.

If I can elaborate, the natural state of most beings is what you would call "4D" at its most dense, however, there was a kind of "evil" you could call it, a kind of experiment, and what happened, is that we all started to become "solid" in this "3D" reality, without what you and I would call the "system" we would all exist in a more dynamic world of perception, otherwise known as "4D".

The physical craft are operated by physical beings, most of all the true UFOS are higher dimensional, they can fly though the mind, they can exist everywhere at the same time. What is happening, is that there are races of beings that have discovered our "3D" world, and, as they have transferred into this "matrix" they have gotten caught up in its dellusions.
edit on 14-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I find this theory fascinating. There is a very popular physicist who worked with Robert Monroe who holds a very similar theory. He has actually made a physics model about this and has yet to be able to refute it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It seems to me that this whole thread is based on a given literal meaning to the quotes in the very first post, to include "Demon" an anglicized word, which if nothing else in the bible, can only be an interpretation of an earlier Greek word daimôn and plural daimonion. Those quotes therefore can only be an interpretation of a word which, in itself is subjective according to the sense or context, in which it is used. More reading here for the explanation of "Demon"

www.biblepages.web.surftown.se...

We are forced to reply based on the common 'demon' belief set. Not the true heritage of such a term. In reality even the Christian and many other religions are based on even older traditions, mystical beliefs, folklore, legends and myth. Most people lack this perspective, especially the op in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
TextText LimeGreenTextTextreply to post by HolyandClean

I like your point of view

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Look, all those people killing in the name of God are breaking God's commandments, and thereforth they are not the true followers of God. The true followers of God keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14, Matthew 19:16-19, Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 14:15, 1 John 2:4-5, 1 John 5:2-4.

Would this be the same God that sent 10 plagues to Egypt with the 10th plague being the death of all first born Egyptian males? Yeah I can see why he would offended by killing in the name of "God"

About the OP: Like several others here, I have my doubts about your theory. Very strong doubts. I believe that many of the lights in the sky that people imply are extra terrestrial in origin are in fact man made objects, however at the end of the day no one can prove it regardless of what position you take on the subject. That being said, there is some evidence behind demons, God, a spiritual plane of existence, Aliens, Alien Technology and everything else. IS it enough evidence to marry yourself to one theory? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that we must also be alien to them. And by the way, it's kind of like judging a person based on their ethnicity. Clearly, you've never talked to any of them, so how would you know???

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Unity_99

Remind me one day to ask you why your all "hippy'ed out" and believe how you believe. I would like to know if its just years of compiled fringe and new age reading, or if you have had some sort of experience that would warrant percieving as you do.

Actually fascinating to me...I mean, I actually understand how you think and if I chose to, could probably talk just as star gazingly as you...but I would be totally dishonest with myself considering its just random pseudo-intellectualism spouting untestable philosophies that are posing as wisdom.
Thats just me...how if I start talking like that, I fall under that catagory...I am simply wondering about you (you people!
) so don't be offended..its not meant like that.

Did you make a thread that explains whatever experience you may have had, or are you just a "wisdom chucker" from other peoples concepts jumbled around in your head and spit out...

Lifelong expereinces, with the first one being rooted to the spot by a grey at 4, and some sort of moon based camp with kids, not pleasant, US Navy was there.

To much more positive experiences, and a huge wake up call 3 years ago with my children, many crafts, flying for the most part very low, 50-200 feet over our roof, that would appear out of nowhere, sometimes disappear, and other times arc high up to carry on over town, occasionally fly straight and let us see under the light.

While I was getting contact, experiences, and some abductions.

Within came alot more than the surface experiences, but an urgent need to seek, pushed, not nudged, continually and to find, along the way, different people who I recognized within who gave me parts of the puzzle, which is often how we come in, team work. And raising frequency, meditation, paying attention to family matters more, caring about others, overcoming fear, having compassion for even those negative ones doing things, in short it brought protection, actual and real protection, as in during a medical procedure that required some bad kinds of programs, to elevate hormones, and aware like I am, I refused to cooperate and spent my time lecturing them, talking about what Love does, and what isn't love and was told humans were insects to these negative ones. On another occasion like this, someone who had introduced himself before to me, came right in and cleared the room, I was returned, it was back to normal. We had them kept right out of the house, they weren't allowed in. No permissions were given.

And, with working hard to overcome, memories return. I have quite a few memories of things stir.

I've been taken to places in this solar system, I don't remember out of the system, except I'm not from here, though seem to be aware of various worlds here within the system too.

The job here for anyone is to seek, and HARD. And strive to wake others up to the way the world is and start to progress and overcome. We're here to progress our love. To wake up and help others and show kindness and compassion. To work on who we're becoming, because the next step is going to match our frequency here.

edit to add: Will share an experience end of May I believe, last year, 2010. This was rather big, in that there was a real ET at the door, appearing solid state. Which is something that I remember from childhood, or after things happen at night, or expereience in a variety ways, and night time, and phasing used, so people who half un-stealth for me during checkups. But I had always asked for them to come to the door, to be "real" as we know it, for this to be more tangible. And he was, solid state, in front of me, just barely after night fall. It was a gift. And I was both incredibly fascinated and very worried.

That morning I had communication with my contacts??? At least some of them. Blond woman and man. Showing me their city, it seemed to be Alpha Centauri in my mind at least. It was what I thought they were. There was a kind of grecian architecture a kind of legal building or court, but I could scan around and see high tech city with tubes for transportation, in addition crafts, and countryside farms, the technology higher than ours. They were explaining the protocol to me. Because I'd remembered a bit more about the moon base, and the past, its very fear based to me, that brings out flight or fight, trauma, fear. In any case, they showed me what would be like a Galactic UN, or one of the groups in the Galaxy, how, advanced doctors might go into a third world Crime run country, and upgrade their hospitals or science. While there they could witness horrendous crimes, murders, abuses. They would speak up, but they couldn't an international war over it, nor would they cut off the country from aid, or the poor would be affected.

I remembered it, that was something I knew all about under the surface of this veil. I knew the protocol and know some of what is happening, if I could tap into it alot more. But the real connection we need inside is to Family, and its a spiritual one. Alot of the protection came when I contemplated infiinity and this universe more, reached in and started connecting to myself, Higher Self, and got alot of downloads. Its a quantum physics kind of spirutal progression, religions are distorted. Anything that is not kind, loving and giving in them is distortion. There are two paths in them, you can't walk both at the same time, so you have to choose.

They also would go to other nations and do the same. For, they're upgrading us.

In other words, I was told to put it into perspective and was given an assignment to do.

Since my own art and talents are rusty, put away for years with 5 boys, I kept asking ALL DAY LONG, is there time. Do I have time, because it would take a couple years to brush up on this.

So, in the evening I went to the glass sliding doors, and there was a deep rose colored, dusty hued, "grey" right at the door, inches from me.

He was the height of my then 8 year old son, just over 4 foot 5 inches. He didn't have a bulbous head, but a fine bone structure, delicate bonestructure. His head was very narrow, tall, with a slightly rounded top, bald, large eye lenses (like shades), but not as large as the pics online. Very delicate face. His body was a slightly more fleshed out twig, very thin twig like, but not quite twig, body.

They don't move like us. He twisted to the side, leapt and vanished. His body and limbs almost flowing like liquid mercury, like something solid fluid, and elongated. It was completely surreal movements.

I've since seen lots of shadows like this and stayed up very late, not saying yes, but they can access you anywhere, so its more a state of positive love and not harming others, being good as much as you can, that counts.

In any case, I was very worried we were on the list. I woke up at 1 17 am after having a dream of abduction, to find that my son felt the room shake at 1 11 am and he felt he'd just been dropped off. He's 19 and he has had several episodes of missing time that have lasted 1-2 hours, while up in the night. Plus memories of some of it.

The odd thing is, the dream was very surreal. 3 of my family, father, brother and my son who felt he'd been returned, were all abducted. My oldest son, 21 and I were outside, and my oldest son has never had a siting, so he didn't beleive all those crafts we saw were ufo's in my dream until one landed right near us. He ran onboard.

In my dream, it was see through top, and I apprached reluctantly, I had been shaking my fist at the sky and telling them to bring back my family now.

This tall blond woman, one of 4 identical clones, asked me if I wanted go onbaord to fill out a questionaire. She said it would only take 15 minutes.

I agreed and sat opposite my son on a big round table. The first question was, When was the First Time you knew for sure you had seen a craft.

I looked at my son and said, "this must be the first for you." He said, "What day is it". I looked at the woman and asked, She shrugged as if "they don't do time"

Then she said, I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete.

GROUNDHOG DAY TRAILER

My question had been answered, with their implanted dream. Other things occurred then too that we didn't get to recall.

There is no time, and when you're close to making whatever breakthrough you're meant to, you can get some extra help, even a private room where its all perception. Ground hog Day.

Because they want us to pass the tests and progress.

P.S. Warning: Do No Try This At Home: Groundhog Day isnt something that can be forced, ie. like Bill Murray's attempt to end his life over and over. In reality this is a metaphor, and yet it can be real, but its not up to us to do anything bad for that has consequences.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread (about 4 pages worth) and will watch the videos later if time.

I just wanted to point out a couple of thoughts i had.

FIRST: A as an (educated) Christian, I beleive the idea of aliens actually being demon is EXTREMELY likely. For Christians that beleive in futurist, dispensationalist eschetology, it makes a lot of sense and fits in well with those interpretations. I know not all Christians beleive in that theological interpretation (and of course most not Christians do not).

SECOND: As far as UFOs themeselves. I think most are military aircraft that are secret or just misinformation, or in some few cases atmospheric phenomenon. BUT certainly some sightings are unidentifiable and possibly alien/extraterrestial in orgin. And could be EBE or spiritual in nature. By the way God/Jesus/Angels/Demons by definition are technically extraterrestrial......

THIRD: I like all the people that "deny ignorance" in their tag line then turn around and say, "I won't research that, I don't beleive in it.". Very scientific. Just because one holds or doesn't hold a particular belief (including my own) doens't mean they are or aren't true. Unfortunately too many people have harden their hearts toward the concept of God, particularily the God of the Bible.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join