It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

God's glory cannot be comprehended. If we were but to gaze upon the glory of God, we would perish.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think an important part of all of this is the human ego, more specifically the "conspiracy theorists" ego.

I used to think I was so smart and had it all figured out... that physical aliens were visiting us from other star systems like Zeta Reticuli. But guess what? I was wrong! And so are all of you who still believe all of the "alien" B.S.

There is no proof of actual aliens visiting our planet, only "lights in the sky," which are a spiritual phenomenon as explained already. (they can morph together, shapeshift, etc)

Well, fellow conspiracy theorists, my point is that even you guys, yes you smart people who thought you had this all figured out, are being deceived! You are playing right into their hand, buying into the propaganda for the false flag alien event.

At least you can't say you weren't warned! So when you wake up one morning and there's flying saucers hovering over New York on your news channel maybe you will think twice about the reality of what's ACTUALLY taking place!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

do you know why i believed in you?
in my place we have old man that can see and talk to them, and this old man had been friend with that being for the rest of his life, he told us that this being live in this world but in the different dimension, they (demon) also have school, university, hospital the same as us human, the different is they live in different dimension. and not all of them are bad, some are nice, this old man also have some stuff that been give by the being, and all stuff we sees cannot be made by human! the material they use is not from our dimension, one of the object he show to us is sphere glass ball but cannot be broken even if you smash with hammer and its also glow at night with green light emitting from inside the ball. this what i personally experienced.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I am a little surprised by how many posters here are requesting proof from the OP, you do realize we are discussing an unidentified entity or object? They are unidentified for a good reason!
UFOlogists around the world devoting their lives to this study have not one scrap of evidence that suggests what is being witnessed by so many in our skies come from outside our atmosphere.
There exists as many if not more documented cases of eye witness testimony to ghost/demonic encounters than UFO/alien encounters
We have the opportunity here for an interesting debate/discussion but unfortunately the ufo side i believe are not able to do so because to even entertain the idea of demons means they must entertain the idea of religion.
And for whatever reason it is beyond them.
I totally understand why so many have turned away from christianity and am not being critical.

Check my sig.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

The Catholic Church says "The Aliens are not Demons!!" Well, there we have it, they are Demonic!! I never believe what the Catholic Church says about anything! In fact, I will be more inclined to believe the exact opposite of all their views! They are saying "Aliens are real" not too long ago, then I figure they are not real!! They say "Aliens are not Demons", that means they are!! The Catholics are all about lying and deceit! "There are no pedophiles or rapists running our churches!" says the Vatican, then we find out the Pope is hiding a pedophile Priest that was screwing HANDICAPPED CHILDREN!!! They say they are doing "GOD's work"........well I guess you can figure out who they are REALLY working for, eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrapMind

No, that's a lie. They are not like us. They never will be. They are PURE EVIL. There are no such thing as nice demons. They all have been rejected by God, and they all are doing their best to deceive the nations into fighting God at Armageddon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

The Catholic church is basically at the core of the conspiracy, mainly the Society of Jesus aka the Jesuits.

link   
reply to post by lestweforget

VERY GREAT POST!

link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Originally posted by lestweforget
To the atheist, you will never believe anything is a demon!
To do so legitimizes religion, you could see a demon with your own eyes and still explain it away.
Aliens are indeed evil spirits and there exists a plethora of information not just by christians (the qualified) that attest to such a connection.
I admit all things unknown usually get branded the work of satan by christians but so many boxes get ticked when comparing aliens/demons.
Most UFOs are spiritual orbs of light and not alien space craft, i know its not what hollywood taught most of you and it certainly doesnt sound as exciting, but at least now you have heard the truth no matter how unwilling you are to accept it.
Even occultists are aware of the deception that has, is and will be performed causing the demise of so many. Not just atheists but many christians also.

Check my sig.

Just thought id rehash this one for some balance the thread is becoming quite large.

link   

Well lets look at this way. Alien means anything not of earth. So yes, I would believe God/Goodness, or the Good Family depending on what you believe is up there is an alien, whether you believe in pyramid spirituality, or inverted pyramid to infinite family, whereas one is a finite concept, and the other infinity. Infinity is one of those platforms that need some thought. Ie. there can be no measurements, no up/down, higher/lower, backwards/forwards and No Time. Try putting a dot on an infinite line or amongst infinite fractals and see what percent of endlessness on all sides you think this is. And no matter where you place the dot, same thing. Infinity cannot do boundaries either, ie. One person, place or thing, for a boundary is FINITE, it does infinite variety of person, place, things, energies, intelligence, etc. Infinite Universes, infinite Souls, Infinite Beyonds, and Beyond the Beyond, yet another Beyond. Also, Beyond is my world for the heavenly home outside the universes. The stepping out of the television screen.

And who is the Good Family or God as depending on what you can understand about infinity. Well, the Higher Ups, also walked our walk, went through our trials and learning, and graduated to Pure Love and Goodness, Peace and Kindness in another system, universe school, in the "past" where there is no past, as its one eternal day.

They're most definitley our definition, including the dictionary definition of Aliens.

And we are in a very populated universe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7dd07c89d7.jpg[/atsimg]

The checkerboard floor, the duatliy. Do you really think only the demons, or negative polarity ets or beings, or people who are harming others watch over this school.

I assure you the true adults Teachers do, and there are more positive beings in this universe school than negative.

Negativity is a heavy gravity. Murder is akin to black hole gravity. Lower frequency stuff only.

The entire premise of this thread is very wrong, and its backwards, an attempt for this religious NWO stuff to dominate, instead of information, disclosure, progression.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Catholic church is the apostate church described in the book of Revelations as the "Great whore" that has made all nations drunk off of the wrath of the wine of her fornication.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But they ARE "of Earth," they were created by God just as we were.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence to support why you are denying everything i've posted?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by buddha
So Satan is leader of the aliens?
or are you just useing this to get fools to belive in you god?

Short answer would be yes, Satan rules over the fallen angels (demons).

I don't think the point of this thread is to get people to believe in God, it's more like trying to wake them up to the truth of the deception that is the so-called UFO phenomenon.

I don't make any sense out of that. In proper context Demons are not necessarily fallen angels, they can be either fallen or 'unfallen', if you think of demons as a alternative name for angels, which it is accepted as in context. As for Aliens, there are plenty of rocks way out there to sit on, just like we do. As for "so called UFO phenomenon", could you enlarge on that a little, as all I know of so far, is from eyewitness, and anomolous pictures from all over this planet. That's far from being deception.

link   

I don't understand why people are so offensive towards me because of this post? I'm not a Christian hypocrite! I keep all of God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. I don't know if i'm righteous in God's eyes, but I'm being obedient to His Word.

I don't eat unclean foods like pork, I don't do things that make me unclean, I don't steal, I don't kill, I don't lie on people, I don't break the holy days, I don't say God's name in vain, I don't do any of that wickedness.
edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: Capitalize His

link   

God is not of earth, so Alien/ET. And walked this journey as we did in another universe. What others call God, I call the Good Family, which has a Father, Mother, Grandfather, Grandmother, Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother, Uncles, Aunts, Great Uncles, Great Aunts, etc etc to Infinity in Progression like Infinite Fractals. If not, then its finite, and would have passed long ago.

And our souls are all et as well, having lived and journeyed off this planet for a very long time, all souls are infinite as well, and have existed in one form or another for eternity.

Earth is just one of many semi dense schools, free will zones of testing, that still are interactive and can become more negative or positive in leadership due to the frequency of citizens, how aware they are. Love and Equality gives very little room for negative access.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

I don't understand why people are so offensive towards me because of this post? I'm not a Christian hypocrite! I keep all of God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. I don't know if i'm righteous in God's eyes, but I'm being obedient to his Word.

I don't eat unclean foods like pork, I don't do things that make me unclean, I don't steal, I don't kill, I don't lie on people, I don't break the holy days, I don't say God's name in vain, I don't do any of that wickedness.

It is because part of the agenda is to turn people away from God and make Christianity look ridiculous, and unfortuately most people these days have fallen victim to this.

So when you mention anything that even remotely has to do with the Bible you will get attacked. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it works right now in these times...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by annella

The Catholic Church says "The Aliens are not Demons!!" Well, there we have it, they are Demonic!! I never believe what the Catholic Church says about anything! In fact, I will be more inclined to believe the exact opposite of all their views! They are saying "Aliens are real" not too long ago, then I figure they are not real!! They say "Aliens are not Demons", that means they are!! The Catholics are all about lying and deceit! "There are no pedophiles or rapists running our churches!" says the Vatican, then we find out the Pope is hiding a pedophile Priest that was screwing HANDICAPPED CHILDREN!!! They say they are doing "GOD's work"........well I guess you can figure out who they are REALLY working for, eh?

The post I made linking to an article re the Catholic Church stance on Aliens/Demons was with my tongue very firmly planted in my cheek.

I am not Catholic nor am I affiliated with any other church.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

ya, maybe you right, but what freak me out the being told the old man their also have religion some of them christian, Buddhist, Jewish, etc, if they also have religion (same as us human), this mean, not all of the thing(being) is bad? right?, maybe some this being are demon and some are not

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Do you have any evidence to support why you are denying everything i've posted?

ETs dont hand out evidence. Students dont get handed the answers to the tests before hand either, in other words, this pertains to consciousness, and perception and seeking, in other words, if someone wants to stay in a regressed mindset without questioning, they're allowed to linger there for a while. We have to work to wake up and move on. But anyone who seeks and starts to improve their lives, becoming good, kind caring and wishing for complete equality for everyone on earth, and aware, will find that proof given to them alone. There are millions who have had sitings, and countless who are experiencers, and many disclosures.

Tell me this, what proof do you have that those religious documents you're depicting are real and not distortions and fairy tales to control us?

My whole family has stood and watched the crafts however.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join