It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
the existence of such a thing called a spirit itself has been debated for ages, with no solid conclusions and no solid evidence.

to go as far as labeling such unproven concept is laughable at best.

its a matter of belief and faith.

and i believe in the monkey gods, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

all you that walk around in your self righteous way of labeling, evil this demonic that, dont even have a clue have you?

judge not for you shall be judged first

you feed fear instead of love

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

The way that I see this is that these interdemensional beings brought "miracles" in ancient times. They held the secrets of the universe. The ancient Elders seeing what this kind of knowledge could possibly do decided to demonize these entities so that the common man, the one who did all of the hard labor, would fear them and shun them. The Elders did a fantastic job of this. They insured that most people would be so frightened of these demons that they would do everything in their power to keep themselves far from them and wrapped in the protective nature that was The Church.
That worked for a few hundred years and it worked pretty damned well. However some time around the 14th century science started to replace the iron hold that The Church had on its people. Gradually over the next few hundred years the church ( now a lower case entity) was a part of life but not all of life. Invention after invention changed society. Now the Elders realize that its possible that the interdemensional beings might be able to get to the people and give them the knowledge that the ancient Elders wanted so badly hidden from them. The church was no longer the end all and be all of life. Science and technology had replaced relegion in most areas of life. The Elders now need a new way of keeping the people from the reaches of these beings. So we remame them UFO's and now say, they dont exist, if you believe in them you are crazy, or gullible, or both. The theme has changed but not the results. Most people think anyone who believes in a UFO is crazy. They are certain of it if someone says they have been abducted by aliens. Another splended job by the elders, who now I guess go by the all encompassing name of The Powers That Be. TPTB for short.

Heres the funniest part of the story. If the anciend Elders had just listened and believed and had faith in the power that had been given mankind they would never have needed the common man to labor for him in the first place. There are even stories about this failed faith in the Christian bible. The lack of faith kept Moses out of the Promised Land for 40 years. The elders had enough faith to know they didnt want the knowledge in the hands of the common man because they knew that somewhere out there would be a human with true faith who would be able to use this power and they didnt have enough faith in it to use it themselves. If they couldnt summon up enough faith to use it they were going to make sure that no one could use it and perhaps enslave them.

I think they are still at work today trying to keep the knowledge away from the common man but I also think that nowadays they do have members who know how to use this power fully and they are even perhaps using the knowledge to hide the knowledge.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
wow a religious alien nutter. I don't believe aliens have visited us, there is no proof in your thread of anything excluding bible story quotes which could very well just be stories as opposed to historical fact.

You get a double whammy of freak here, you don't need aliens and demons to explain away what ordinary people have done on this planet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I do not have time to read through all the posts but I did read the first few pages. I won't try to debunk what the OP said but I will disagree that about all aliens being "demonic". I do however believe they can travel through different dimensions.

I would just like to add a little bit of info that I know to help in your research. My "friend" (someone close to me that I will not name, I have no idea who is watching threads like this), has had a "hands on experience" with what he would call a Grey. He had several encounters with these creatures, whatever it was. The first time happened while he was home with his family and young kids. All of a sudden he said he and his wife felt very tired and he went up to bed and his wife was so tired she decided to stay on the couch. His youngest child was laying in his bed with him because he was scared. He closed his eyes then realized that something was hovering over him. He was paralyzed and could not move. However because his youngest child was in the bed with him he fought against this thing with his mind. He was determined for the safety of the child. He thinks because of that love he felt for his child, it was what allowed him to break through the paralysis with one hand and he grabbed a leg above him. It thrashed around hard and he said the leg was very thin and he could feel a bone in it, kind of like a dog leg is how he described it. This person is very religious and shouted in the name of Jesus Christ be gone and just like that, it disappeared. He got out of bed and checked on his family, his older child was playing nintendo in his room, he asked how long he had been playing and he said 10mins (he went to play in his room when this person went to bed)...He checked on his wife downstairs, she experienced the same thing but was unable to move at all during that time.

He had several more encounters and I wont go into detail because this is not my thread but I will say with one of the encounters he actually summoned it to him because (years later after his divorce) his new girl friend heard about it from him and thought maybe they were angels. When it came back he asked it with his mind if it was an angel, it did not answer (again they were both paralyzed in bed), he kept repeating himself, again it would not answer, then he asked it if it was a demon, no answer, he asked it if was alien and it just said yes. That is when he did his Jesus shout out again and again it disappeared. He said he can prevent it from coming to him if he keeps it out of his mind and thinks positive thoughts.

Think what you want about the info I gave. This person is very credible to me and I have known him my whole life.

I hope it helps with your research

On a side note, from what I have seen and understand, it doesnt matter what you shout out, Jesus, God, Grandma, ___insert dead relative here, easter bunny, whatever you believe in, something you believe with all your heart that will protect you, if you ask something to leave in their name, they will leave. This applies to spirits too.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You're on the right track but you still have a long ways to go. I recommend reading Angels and Aliens by Keith Thompson, Flying Saucers by Carl Jung, Alien Identities by Richard Thompson, Daemonic Reality by Patrick Harper, The Trickster and the Paranormal by George Hanson, and of course the books of Jacques Vallee especially Wonders in the Sky and Invisible College.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Thank you for your thoughtful words.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by wiggleworm

you are correct, its all about will and intent.

speak with will and intent, and you too are the lord of the word.

your beliefs shape the way you observe this spectrum of existence.

thats why in NDE's people usually see the deities or beings they believed in life.

i believe in all and believe in none, when i die i will see nothing but myself.

i am all, and yet none of you are different from me.

theres no gods or devils here besides us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If I may I would like to give you some of my own experiences with demons and ufo's.
When I was a child up to the age of 8, I was well above average intelligence, then I recieved a blow to the head.
I saw my first ufo (flying saucer) in 1962 when I was nine , it was about 100mtrs up and 200mtrs away in daylight no one I was with can remember seeing anything, but it was reported in a newspaper.
My first demon experience was waking one morning and dropping down on to my bed and seeing something move through the wall, I was still only nine. Lots of strange things happen to me,
my latest was 2 weeks ago : I was sleeping and suddenly I could see a woman standing beside me with her thumb nail stuck in my throat, 2 of her fingers were near my mouth so I bit them,her fingers turned into what looked like clear silicon and just bent the shape of my teeth and when I let go they turned back to ordinary fingers.
Then I woke and there was no one there.
I put all this down to the brain damage I recieved when i was 8.
The good thing is I have never seen an alien or another confirmed ufo.
But I have seen other strange things,and had strange things happen while awake.(some of it good)
I'm just an average joe now and that will do for me thankyou.
It's the humans running the world you need to worry about.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why is this completely ignorant post not located in the "Religious Nut Jobs" forum somewhere? This guy is quite obviously a fundamentalist and is quoting "Ex-Sanatists" as a source etc... this is, in my opinion actually worse fiction than someone claiming to be channeling 'Zirksan and the Council of Nine'. I humbly ask the mods to move this thread...

To reply to this non-sense...I AM PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED WITNESS you will have come through ATS. This is not to brag but to illustrate a point. I have seen TRUE UFOs on a number of occasions. By true I mean they were NOT misidentified. I can say that with 99.9% certainty because of my credentials which are as follows: I was in the Air Force for years working on and with aircraft. I have been to Air Traffic Control School which also gives us aircraft identification training but meteorology training as well. I have an Aerospace Engineering degree from the top aeronautical school in the world. I have worked on planes, I have built many many planes, I help design planes... and all this is on the TOP of the technology tree working with and for military contractors in the aerospace field.

You cannot POSSIBLY tell me that I have mistaken these craft I have seen for "Scary bogeymen demons".
I do not make these claims lightly. The sightings I have had were with other professional witnesses as well. Also, I must in all honesty say that I believe these to be terrestrial aircraft for the most part. One such craft I have seen was likely NOT terrestrial because of the tech involved. However I believe most are human design from classified projects. I say this fairly confidently due to the classified testing locations I was at when these sightings occurred.

Seriously, I think there is vastly more evidence that these are actual alien craft than the demon explanation. I challenge your claims completely. How can you possibly argue that I don't know what I have seen?

Last, I am intimately familiar with your religious philosophy because I was educated in the private religious setting for 13 years before college by the most educated of them all...the Jesuits. Simply stating that I am unfamiliar in that instance will not suffice either.

What do you have to say about this? I seriously doubt it will be enlightening in the least.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by hawaii50th

This thread is a great example of what happens when people confuse two topics they know nothing about... lunacy

If you have the knowledge than why don't you share it? Instead of just making a statement why not enlighten us with what you know.
One liners do not give credibility to shooting down what is being said here.

Why?

So some nugget can jump up and down lecturing me about what they "know"?

UFO's haven't been proven as real neither have demons, anything else in between is simply conjecture.

Why do you feel that conjecture is lunacy?
Without conjecture there would never be any new ideas. new inventions, new experiences.
The use of the word lunacy here is really just an inability to embrace new ideas. Lable it lunacy and you are doing the same as the OP in calling aliens demons. A lable that says I dont agree with this is a lable no matter how its worded.

edit on 14-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
For the rest of everyone else who is open minded, please research this topic yourselves, and you will find similar what I found.

HA! I just saw this post... the translation is, "For everyone here who see's this the way I do, goody, goody I'm your friend. And if you are thirsty I have some more cool aid in the back...". Where the hell is your objectivity??

Look, open minded doesn't mean you yank your brains out of your head and toss it at every POS whacko theory and run with what pieces of it fits your dogma. Open mindedness requires some intellect and discrimination. You have got to learn to separate wheat from the chaff. What I've seen here isn't even pseudoscience, it's more akin some kind of pseudotheory. The panting in this thread is palpable...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm sure there's no evidence to support this theory that can be considered reputable so I won't bother asking for it.. it's an interesting theory but since I give less credence to the idea of demons than I do alien piloted UFO's I would have to reject it without some very strong supporting evidence, which I don't think exists.

I think 99% of the UFO sightings are terrestrial in origin ( arbitrary number just saying that I think most are ) and the rest may be legitimate alien technology .. that's my stand, without evidence to back it up either.. The biggest evidence I have is circumstantial.. testimony from high ranking military officials who are on record.
edit on 13-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Actually there is supported evidence and we have missed it since the beginning of our existance on earth. The OP is almost dead on, but he just has it backwords. Aliens are not demons and spirits, in fact, demons and spirits and demons are aliens. With that understanding, check any section of the bible and understand the words spirit and ghost as an alien using telepathy, and it totally makes sense. Please read my post on "It's official, God was an alien and NOT our real creator."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Check this out, I knew from many years that Aliens are nothing but old Jins and ghosts in new uniform

Click the Link Above

edit on 14-6-2011 by mustfarhan because: forgot to mention link

edit on 14-6-2011 by mustfarhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, I don't know this.

I take it you have proof?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Spell label correctly and get back to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can't believe the number of flags going on. Is the repressive faction really working? Do you want to head back to serfdom, and the dark ages, and feudal religion?

The universe is a school, and we're in this school as cosmic citizens, corporal and astral, until we progress beyond into the realms of pure love and service to others, like grades in school.

The frequency or spirit of your Love determines your channel or your grouping.

ETs are many different stripes of polarities. There is far more Love in this Universe and positive beings and worlds than negative ones.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I do know this. You are someone I would like to hear more from on this topic.
If your credentials are what you claim and you were raised in the environment that you claim I promise you that I will give your posts the respect they deserve. I hope that you will contribute.

I think that the motives of the OP are just another cloaking device used towards those who might believe in demons. To keep the reality of the ET taboo or lable it crazy. Isnt that what they call disinfo around these parts?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oops I'm home sick today and sleepy with meds. Didnt know this thread was about spelling. I gotta take a nap I guess. I thought the thread was about aliens and demons. I must be delusional.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Oops I'm home sick today and sleepy with meds. Didnt know this thread was about spelling. I gotta take a nap I guess. I thought the thread was about aliens and demons. I must be delusional.

Agreed, now go and take that nap.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
IMO demons are simply malevolent multi-dimensional beings.

Demon, alien, angels = basically the same thing, difference being:

Demon = multi-dimensional, malevolent
Angel = multi-dimensional, benevolent
Alien = Every being with a spirit not coming from this earth.
edit on 14-6-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join