It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I don't know what to say here because I don't want to discuss personal life issues in a public forum like this, but let it suffice to say you are right on.

I have been feeling this for sometime now, being in a transformative stage in my life. About 2 years ago, I felt like I was 2 different people living one life. I felt like I was going insane at times. I've come to realize the problem was that I was suppressing a side of myself that I didn't like to admit was there. She kept trying to manifest, but my other self, the one that I thought was ok to let people see, kept trying to kick her back down. I think now that I am ok with my other self, I am melding the two together and being a more "real" person. That would be the rebirth aspect I guess. This is only part of the issue though.

The other part that I don't want to discuss here does indeed have to do with a relationship and a decision to be made.

I am definitely not trying to let the past hold me back, but that is difficult in my situation, and I am not trying to rush the future to come sooner than it should come. All things in their time.

I just wanted you to know that you certainly did help me. Thank you so much Woody.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I know this feeling all too well. I can definitely relate to your story. Hope things go well for you, just be yourself, don't let anyone put you down, all while maintaining a balance.

Something I personally learned the hardway:, as long as you yourself treat others and yourself fairly, you will also attract the same thing in your life.What you do is what you get. I didnt believe this at first, but I personally had confirmations.

Ultimately It is about manifestation, we tend to manifest even our own fears the majority of the time, but that because we have been conditioned to create that experience. Remember You are your own master,

@ Woody, thanks for your reading, as always you are spot on. Was wondering if you can grant me another.

Hope your day goes well.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello Woody,

I would be extremely grateful if you could turn a card for me.

Time permitting of course and thanks in advance.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hi Woody,
Could you pull one for me please? I'd truly appreciate it!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hi, Woody....you have turned a card for me, before...and you were spot on and very helpful... I find myself having to make another huge decision, so, I wonder if you could turn me a card and give me more of your wisdom....I am wondering whether or not I should go forward with a lawsuit against my ex husband....sounds sordid....but, he's a huge rat, and he can't just get away with this...however...it is like squirting wasps with a hose, ....so....I could use some advice...thanks so much!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I do not know anything about this but do a reading (?) for me too please if you are able

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NormalBates

Hi woodwytch. Nice ongoing thread you have here, never noticed it before.

Can you pull a card for me?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 20-5-2012 by NormalBates because: (no reason given)

Hey there NormalBates I'm so pleased you're enjoying the thread ... I have to say I never expected it to be so popular for so long it's great
Also accept my apologies for holding back on your reading ... I gave myself a few days off from the Tarot to recharge my batteries ... all refreshed now so let's see what awaits you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of SWORDS

Well how ironic ... this card is telling you that you also need to recharge your batteries ... I feel you may have been through a period of conflict or intense work and now you need to seek peace and solace ... I also feel that for a time you were almost banging your head against a brick wall because something hidden / unnoticed was undermining your efforts but unearthing these concealed dynamics will be fruitful and enlightening.

This is the time to focus on spiritual practices that will revitalize your soul ... you may need to reassess exactly where you stand and put some organization into your future plans ... meditation would be invaluable now. In this stressful and demanding world we sometimes forget that rest is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle ... rest and sleep are vital to restore stamina and vitality (trust me).

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
I'll try a card myself if you get the time
thanks

Hey there johnb ... let's crack straight on and see which card comes out the pack for you.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

This card is offering you the opportunity to cut yourself free from some kind of restriction ... a time of limitation or a sense of feeling trapped may begin to pass ... this sword will help you to metaphorically cut away any obstacles so that you can begin to make renewed progress.

This card also heralds success for anyone pursuing anything in either legal or academic fields (if this is relevent to you) ... the clean break represented by this card leads to new beginnings as this card is sometimes known as the 'breath of life' you should summon this energy and apply it to achieving your conscious desire ... clarity of pupose is the key here ... don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers.

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama

Spot on drawing my friend. I've been on a personal inner quest the past two weeks to reawaken my extrasensory perception/psychic intuitiveness with huge success. Some do not understand, but that's okay. I've had enough experience to know just to let instinctual decisions take over ego. Also I'm encouraged by the feminine link: getting in tune from what humans naturally are not, I have more courage that I will help people down the road.

Thank you for your time Woody, Peace be with you my friend!
edit on 20-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

It was my pleasure and thank-you ... enjoy every step of your journey

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
Can you please draw a card for me if you are not too busy? Thank you.

Amber

Hey there Amber ... I would love to draw a card for you so let's do it.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of PENTACLES

First of all before we get into the card I wanted to tell you that as I shuffled the cards I was focusing on your sillouette and there was an amazing auric glow coming off it (yellow/orange = energy) and I got the strong sense that you are an old soul with a good spirit (just wanted to tell you that) ... and now that I see the card I feel I needed to tell you that because you needed to hear it because you have been under some pressure of late that is very likely family related ... I feel this is due to some change in the family circle / dynamics due to some kind of loss / separation and you maybe feel extra responsibility has been laid on your shoulders ... as a result you feel drained and also a little bit scared maybe because you're not sure if you are up to the task ... you are ... in fact the way I saw your aura tells me that you can handle anything life throws at you ... that's not to say it will be easy but you can definately handle it ... and be stronger for it ... go with the flow and stop trying to hang on to the past because it was familiar ... changes happen when they are meant to happen they don't care if we're ready or not.

Although I referred to 'family' this could in fact be literal blood family but it can also apply to close friends and lovers ... this card represents 'Home' and home is wherever love resides ... even if that gets a little distorted sometimes along the way. With all this in mind it could be possible that you might be in receipt of some kind of legacy or be in the process of creating one either for family or the wider cmmunity ... these are certainly suitable conditions for making new investments ... remember ... even difficult circumstances can carry hidden benefits ... count your blessings and you'll be surprrised how many there are.

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
Thank you Woody for your insight. The card you drew for me explains a lot or/gives me more questions. I have changed my ways for many and think it is time to think on my own (but I have a family... husband and 3 kiddos) . I don't want to think they are holding me down. I am doing the best for them all as I am so change is difficult at least for now but I can and preparing for the future .... if that is possible.

Blessed Be.

Thankyou Woody!

Preparation for the future is good ... you'll know when it's time for the change ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

I don't know what to say here because I don't want to discuss personal life issues in a public forum like this, but let it suffice to say you are right on.

I have been feeling this for sometime now, being in a transformative stage in my life. About 2 years ago, I felt like I was 2 different people living one life. I felt like I was going insane at times. I've come to realize the problem was that I was suppressing a side of myself that I didn't like to admit was there. She kept trying to manifest, but my other self, the one that I thought was ok to let people see, kept trying to kick her back down. I think now that I am ok with my other self, I am melding the two together and being a more "real" person. That would be the rebirth aspect I guess. This is only part of the issue though.

The other part that I don't want to discuss here does indeed have to do with a relationship and a decision to be made.

I am definitely not trying to let the past hold me back, but that is difficult in my situation, and I am not trying to rush the future to come sooner than it should come. All things in their time.

I just wanted you to know that you certainly did help me. Thank you so much Woody.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I could go for a card reading at this point, if you could be bothered to do so.
Thank you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is a great thread. I wonder if you would turn a card for me so I may get a gist of what to expect in the next few weeks many thanks

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Thank you for your kind words and guidance. You also seem to have some good insight here.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I actually read it once, logged off and thought about it, then read it again the next day and thought about it, then posted my response. I still keep thinking about it and have read it a couple more times. More things have caught my attention more. It's like there are layers to understanding fully.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hey there RisenAngel77 ... I will draw a card for you again but as this will be your third in quite close succession I recommend you wait a few weeks before requesting another otherwise it will all blur into one and end up confusing you more than helping ... allow the advice from the previous cards and this one to really sink in before having another ... as Ellie Sagan said ... 'a reading has many layers' ... and is so much more than it's first impression gives ... I'm not being mean I just want you to access and absorb what you have so far as it is quite a lot to be going on with
Also the advise you gave Ellie Sagan had great maturity to it ... words of a wise man ... don't forget to listen to the words that come from within you yourself sometimes ... quite often we have the answers to our own questions hidden inside ... I believe you have that ability.

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

I know from your previous cards that the waters of life have not been flowing well recently and you have felt disconnected ... this is because your inner-compass had been knocked off course and you have found it difficult to get it back on track ... I feel your self-esteem took a hefty blow and you were left battered and bruised (emotionally) because it was a 'double-whammy' situation.

However, this card sees your confidence beginning to rise and the potential to realize some goals ... now you can start to look to the future ... this is a good time to lay the foundations for some longterm planning ... you will find yourself having some productive ideas ... and the nourishment from a spiritual source will give you a sense of security and joy ... it's all about balance ... allow the balance between the inner emotions and outer actions to settle and then your inner-compass will come back in line ... once this has resumed you will find that the inner shining energy you have will inspire others to start out on their own path of discovery and fulfilment ... and you already proved you have this ability inside you by the advise you gave Ellie Sagan ... look to the future now ... time to leave the past behind.

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
All for today folks back tomorrow with a card for Nexevo

Woody

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Would you do one for me when you have the time? Thanks!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow thank you so much that is amazing. It is funny that you say that I am an old soul because I'm actually really young, but everyone has told me that I am mature. Yes, I have been under a lot of pressure and stress lately due to expectations my family has had since I took a 'break' from living at home because of anxiety that made me miss a lot of school. I just got home a few weeks ago and it's hard to get used to living with my family again because it is much different than where I lived before.

I will try not to think about the past as much as I am at the moment, thank you for your words they actually help me so much more than you know. I feel so much more relaxed now after reading this.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join