It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan
reply to post by woodwytch

Interesting thread Woody.

Would you be kind enough to pick my card of the day as well.

Cheers

Hey there Beast Of Gevaudan and thank-you for your patience ... I never miss anyone out
and I would love to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of WANDS

Demands and heavy burdens are represented by this card and I have a strong feeling you have or are about to be called on to show some big responsibilities ... I also feel this will involve drawing in your celebation/partying side as this may have been overdone and you could be in danger of spending too much money.

This card shows you carrying the weight of responsibility on your shoulders ... some of the demands made on you could be the result of initiatives you set in motion impulsively ... you feel that sometimes you are too busy to relax and enjoy the results of your efforts but you need to learn how to delegate and reassess your priorities / values in order to lighten your load and focus on the most important things ... the learning-curve may appear insurmountable but once the task is fully understood and the effort is expended you will see that many valuable life-lessons can be learned.

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed
My dear Lady Woodwytch,

Could you kindly pull a card out for me please? Have gone through a lot these few weeks, financially, health, career, all sort of things breaking down in a short period. Could a tarot card gives me guidance?

Hey there weeuweed sounds like you've had quite a time of it let's see if a card can offer some guidance shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

Just in case you are new to the Tarot I feel I should explain that the 'fool' is not a derogative term in the Tarot ... it simply means youthful innocence but with a caution that the innocence does not become naivety ... and can I just say how pleased I am that this card came out for you ... even though your request was brief I felt your distress and whilst sometimes people's fates are exactly what they deserve I feel that your situation is not all of your own making ... but it is all crashing down at this time for a reason ... and this card confirms that ... let me explain.

This is the first card in the Tarot deck and the other cards represent the people he meets and the situations that confront him on the way ... in a nutshell he represents the beginning of a brand new chapter in your life (exciting and a little bit scary but an amazing adventure). All these things that have been happening in the last few weeks are necessary in order for you to be ready for this new chapter ... all the components are falling into place in readiness ... I feel quite strongly that some of these less pleasent things have to do with the balancing of past karma so that your slate is cleared before you begin so just accept it as a necessary part of your development.

The Fool represents a new beginning and you need to have confidence / faith / courage to face this new phase ... but in truth the Fool is both an end and a beginning ... one journey has already come full circle and you should put the past and it's burdens to rest ... and the future is waiting patiently for you to make the first move ... see it as the image in the card where the Fool is about to take a leap into the void (a leap of faith into the unknown) and just as his foot steps into empty space a rainbow bridge comes up to take him across that void safely.

This is an important junction ... a turning point in your life ... you may be sensing something is going to happen and in some ways i already has ... it may mean leaving behind or giving away some baggage or burden that you have continued to carry from the past ... let your imagination carry you into a complete set of new possibilities ... this is a journey of discovery ... enjoy every second.

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by oohay
reply to [post by woodwytch]

Thank you for the reading as well as the advice. I am feeling much better now.

Let me see what the future holds for me..

My pleasure pleased it was useful and even more pleased you are feeling better

Was that a request for another card or just a statement of your intentions (sorry for being a litle dim)

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No. But thank you for being considerate

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Apologies for the delayed reply, Woody.

Thank you for the reading! As per the previous time, you've hit the nail on the head again.

The reunion of "lost things" (here seen as people) is definitely a current trend in my path. And, quite to the point, it has tipped my emotional scales. The whole of my spiritual direction is blooming into something new right now. I was even instructed to seek a new perspective, by "treading the unknown path."

Your accuracy is, as usual, astounding, to the point where I was told to study "The Hanged-Man," from the angle of sacrifice for forward movement, only the night before you completed my request for drawing a card.

Well done, and thank you.

~ Scribe

Not a problem and my pleasure

Thank-you so much for the detailed feedback it's always helpful ... and I'm so happy that I was able to hit the nail on the head ... sounds like you have an appointment with the Hanged Man in meditation / study I'm sure he has some great lessons to show you.

I feel like you are already on the journey through the 'womb/tomb' ... trust me it's an amazing experience ... just allow all your sensed to open up to it for full effect.

Don't be a stranger

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Thank you so much for taking the time for me, I do appreciate it.

Not quite sure what to make of the card just yet, but it is first thing in the morning here and haven't had that cup of caffeine needed first thing to wrap your head around the day.

Will have to do some thinking on this one. Thank you so much once again

Not a problem 74Templar ... I'm judging from your carefully worded reply that the card didn't really hit home with you ... and if I'm completely honest that doesn't surprise me because I couldn't seem to connect with you at all ... so much so that I tried to draw a card for you one day and I knew it was completely irrelevent as far as you on a personal level was concerned so I left it and tried the next day ... I thought I may just be tired ... but it was the same thing again ... the card came out but it didn't feel connected ... so I will not be offended if you read through it again and tell me it means absolutely nothing to you because that's exactly how it felt when I drew it.

These things happen sometimes for a number of reasons ... I'm sorry if it was a disappointing experience for you and I'm happy to give it another try if you'd like ... it could be entirely different another time ... just let me know

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
Hello Lady Woodwytch

I am new member to the ATS community and have been checking the contents of the site for a few years. I came upon your thread recently which caught my interest.

I have been thinking about some life changes lately and am asking you to draw a card for me.

Thank you.

Hey there jlatchkey and welcome to ATS I hope you are enjoying the time you spend here and finding your way around well enough ... I remember how daunting it can be when you first join ... there is just so much good stuff to see ... I was like a kid in a sweetshop

Anyhoo let's get down to business and see what's waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

This card is all about letting-go and moving-on so a good time for life-changes it would seem ... I feel that something hidden in the shadows has been undermining your efforts but if you can unearth these concealed dynamics you would be enlightened. The fact that you feel ready to make life-changes shows that you are ready to seek your higher purpose and a relationship / work project / creative endeavour may have fulfilled it's purpose ... now is the time to visualize your future and give thanks to your past

It seems it is indeed time to shed the skin of the past and accept and utilize the potential of the present to lead you into the future ... don't be afraid to make mistakes or ask questions this is how we learn ... all of your life trials so far have made you stronger / wiser and more effective ... in short you are ready to make the life-changes.

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank you for you the reading. Your reading just validated what I already felt inside. My husband and I are waiting for news on his condition. It may take a few months to get our affairs in order to move on to another chapter in our lives.

Again, thank you for the reading so quickly. I know I will probably ask you for other readings in the future.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
Thank you for you the reading. Your reading just validated what I already felt inside. My husband and I are waiting for news on his condition. It may take a few months to get our affairs in order to move on to another chapter in our lives.

Again, thank you for the reading so quickly. I know I will probably ask you for other readings in the future.

So pleased the card helped to validate a few things for you ... and please feel free to ask for another card whenever you're ready ... good luck to both you and your husband.

Woody

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

When I watched the video's I realized I had actually heard of this anomoly before (maybe here on ATS) ... and whilst I was a little aprehensive initially about being so blatant when I drew the card concerning the outcome of the anomoly now that I know what it is I was drawing for I stand wholeheartedly by everything I said ... time will tell just how accurate the card was or more to the point how accurate my translation of the card was ... it will be a good test.

Woody

Yes it will, thank you for drawing the card, the real reason I knew without a doubt about it's significance was because one of my mother's friends who is a reliable professional psychic confirmed it as well, and she's not exactly a ufo person or one to take such grandiose speculations seriously.

the only question that it begs however is whether or not the government(s) will be able to successfully cover this thing up or recover the alien object before it can be discovered. She doesn't know for sure whether it will happen but said we have the ability to change the future and this expedition really could be the one to make everything change.

There a couple of things about the tarot reading that were interesting, me and a friend speculated that an effective low-level sabotage would involve hitting finances to stop the expedition from happening, and you said that you saw financial troubles ahead before they set out.

The other interesting thing is that you mentioned that they would encounter EM interference, if you looked at my analysis when they first ran the sonar over the 2nd anomaly (yes there are 2) that is exactly what they encountered.

It's a good thing that I requested this, because I'm not in the position of a helpless observer. I had actually warned the team ahead of time about potential financial sabotage, before you made the prediction. But while I can't show the tarot reading itself for obvious reasons, I sent out a suggestion about encountering potential EM interference so hopefully this will make things easier for them if they pay heed.

As far as the wounding, hopefully it won't involve crew accidents, but to me this wounding and pain sounds more like to me, something that would involve the massive existential shock that the population would have go through when the news breaks, before they are in the right mental state to receive new insights and revelations.

Another interesting thing is that you brought up the purpose of the alien thingy was used as a monitor. One of the remote-viewers in the video mentioned that the object had a purpose as something of a watcher, but differed in his assessement that it was an alien flying saucer that lost control, that broke up and and went through a violent crash at the bottom of the sea.

But the fact that everyone agrees that it's not mundane is in itself more than significant enough. Whether or not the actual discovery takes place successfully is something i'm trying to help make happen, I really do believe that this could be it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi Woody - Gracious of you to offer this here in the ATS realm, especially with the ridicule you might have gotten from being kind in doing so. Hopefully this hasn't happened!

I would like to request a card reading or maybe 3? Not sure what the limit is or if I should come daily to get each "subject" answered or maybe all subject maybe answered with you - please guide me if you time in what you may offer from Tarot. My questions are from my health, my family, my finances but I can state the issues to be all inclusive which I will go for initially if you would be so kind to read for me.

I have currently been stricken with chronic degenerative disease in my back with ancillary arthritis that has rendered disabled, with chronic and cluster headaches (afraid it my be something like a tumor) and I have been turned down for disability and will need to appeal would love to see what the outcome looks like with the appeal - because financially my family is suffering because of my condition. Which leads to a breakdown in my relationship with my partner with is non existence because I am in pain going on 4 yrs and it is hard to understand when someone isn't showing "afflictions" for visual viewing and he seems to hold resentment. Lastly I have had surgery done and I believe their is a class action lawsuit going on in regards to the equipment placed in my neck and I am not sure if I should pursue this avenue either.

A "little" complex I know. And that was the short version Woody. If it is too much - please feel free to pick a card to possibly to read from the perspective you currently have. I would greatly appreciate what to learn what Tarot has to say.

Love, light and peace to you and yours for your graciousness!!!!
S_

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by woodwytch

When I watched the video's I realized I had actually heard of this anomoly before (maybe here on ATS) ... and whilst I was a little aprehensive initially about being so blatant when I drew the card concerning the outcome of the anomoly now that I know what it is I was drawing for I stand wholeheartedly by everything I said ... time will tell just how accurate the card was or more to the point how accurate my translation of the card was ... it will be a good test.

Woody

Yes it will, thank you for drawing the card, the real reason I knew without a doubt about it's significance was because one of my mother's friends who is a reliable professional psychic confirmed it as well, and she's not exactly a ufo person or one to take such grandiose speculations seriously.

the only question that it begs however is whether or not the government(s) will be able to successfully cover this thing up or recover the alien object before it can be discovered. She doesn't know for sure whether it will happen but said we have the ability to change the future and this expedition really could be the one to make everything change.

There a couple of things about the tarot reading that were interesting, me and a friend speculated that an effective low-level sabotage would involve hitting finances to stop the expedition from happening, and you said that you saw financial troubles ahead before they set out.

The other interesting thing is that you mentioned that they would encounter EM interference, if you looked at my analysis when they first ran the sonar over the 2nd anomaly (yes there are 2) that is exactly what they encountered.

It's a good thing that I requested this, because I'm not in the position of a helpless observer. I had actually warned the team ahead of time about potential financial sabotage, before you made the prediction. But while I can't show the tarot reading itself for obvious reasons, I sent out a suggestion about encountering potential EM interference so hopefully this will make things easier for them if they pay heed.

As far as the wounding, hopefully it won't involve crew accidents, but to me this wounding and pain sounds more like to me, something that would involve the massive existential shock that the population would have go through when the news breaks, before they are in the right mental state to receive new insights and revelations.

Another interesting thing is that you brought up the purpose of the alien thingy was used as a monitor. One of the remote-viewers in the video mentioned that the object had a purpose as something of a watcher, but differed in his assessement that it was an alien flying saucer that lost control, that broke up and and went through a violent crash at the bottom of the sea.

But the fact that everyone agrees that it's not mundane is in itself more than significant enough. Whether or not the actual discovery takes place successfully is something i'm trying to help make happen, I really do believe that this could be it.

Hey there redrezo ... thank-you very much for the very exciting feedback ... I should add that I had no sound on my computer when I watched the videos so heard nothing of what was said in them ... that makes it even more interesting to me ... what I liked on a personal level here was that much of the info I gave in the reading came from my 'inner-sense' ... the card was just secondary so I'm very pleased that an ability I rarely use these days still seems to be active and pretty accurate ... thanks again for bringing this challenge to me I thoroughly enjoyed working on it.

Keep me posted and please don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.

Woody

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
Hi Woody - Gracious of you to offer this here in the ATS realm, especially with the ridicule you might have gotten from being kind in doing so. Hopefully this hasn't happened!

Hey there mcsandy ... it certainly sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I understand the pain and frustration of your condition more than you might think ... I also know how difficult it is for those around us to fully understand when you have an 'invisible' disability.

As for the reading ... I am only offering single card readings here on the thread but I do offer more indepth readings from my website ... here is the link if you'd like to check-out the details;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

On the welcome page of the website you will see a link for the 'Daily Tarot Card' if you click it that will take you to the Tarot page with details of the readings I offer.

But for now let's see what guidance a single card can offer you.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of CUPS

The keywords of this card are tolerance / sincerity / compassion and I feel you have all these qualities but often feel they are not reciprocated often enough ... and that can be extremely frustrating. I feel there is a long overdue need for the painful task of confronting a long-standing situation ... you know you have thought about doing it a thousand time but have put it off and buried it deeper because you know it will hurt emotionally and psychologically ... I feel there is a growing struggle in your efforts to maintain the peace ... but believe it or not your biggest issue is time ... time to sit dwelling on the unfairness of it all (I know I have been where you are) but it is vital to find something productive to fill your time ... something that is physically undemanding but spiritually stimulating ... my work fulfils me on every level in spite of a painful health condition I have had since 1998 but has flared-up conciderably in the last 3yrs (my pain level on an average day is a 7 ... that's pretty much my 'normal') the trick is never to let 'it' win ... you take back control at a pace you can attain.

In fact the very message of this card is one of developing yourself spiritually / theraputically / culturally ... instead of giving in to your condition use the time to grow and learn ... maybe something like distance learning ... there are numerous things you can study at home from the sciences ... the arts with the likes of the 'Open University' ... and the spiritual ... if you are not keen on doing something conventionally academic then send for a prospectus from the 'British School of Yoga' (don't let the title fool you) they have been established since 1945 and are still going strong ... every year they add more courses to their list everything from Yoga ... to Massage ... to Hypnosis ... to Chakra & Colour Healing and everything in between ... what's even better is the courses can be paid for in installments so they are affordable to most people whatever their financial status ... and you can work at your own pace with the BSY (and you get assigned a personal tutor throughout your course ... certainly worth sending for the prospectus at least and you would feel so much better and more alert because you would be focusing on something you enjoyed.

The card tells me that you have a deep belief in fairness / honesty and honour ... the profound depths of your character once stirred into action will carry all before it ... your self-control has been a little battered of late and now it is time to seize it back ... time to bring yourself back to life all it needs is a few tweeks / changes / and adjustments and it will be better than before ... just different.

As for your DLA ... make the appeal and add with it a letter written from the heart about your condition and their decision ... supply them with the contact numbers of your GP ... Consultant ... Social Services (if they have ever helped you out with equipment for the home etc) ... the government seems to be trying to make this as difficult as possible and it is the people in genuine need who are left struggling whilst those who would callously scam the system seem to slide through without issue or question. Tell them in your appeal letter that if they actually take the time to contact your GP or Consultant they would have confirmation that the information you had provided on your original application was correct.

If in doubt get CAB (Citizens Advise Beaureu) to help or DAG (Disabled Advise Group) not sure if these operate all over the country but a webearch will help.

Woody

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
delete --- accident

Hi there.....interesting that I clicked on this forum hoping to find an intuitive and walah....I found this thread. Hopefully that means great karma for all here.

Moving is terribly exhausting and I hope your new dwelling fits you perfectly. It is really great that you have extended this offer to ATSers.

I would love to ask you do a reading for me? It is incredibly important....regarding my health and my ability to gain a true label for my current health conditions and how if they are treatable with my ability to get back to living. I have a few problems and live basically in my bed just existing and it has put a huge strain on my relationship regarding my inability to be a participating partner. Not just for the sake of the relationship but for the sake of our family and leading a happier life without the struggles.

Again - I really think it is great that you have extended this offer and I would love to hear from those that you pulled for to see what has evolved since their readings.

Happy humpday.

Love and light - Sandy

edit on 14-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hi Woody and thanks so much for your reading as well as your personal insight and sharing your own current conditions. Pain is indeed a struggle and living with it at a 7 is profoundly amazing - I stay around an 8 or 9 depending on how much I need to do with my toddler, or how many doctors I must visit in a month.

Funny you mention spending time to expand my "culture, spiritual realm or further education:" this is exactly how I ended up here. I have spent most of my time deep into educating myself of every aspect of the disability world and appeals process. Even with all of the education I still was denied and researched alot; but I am now on the path of gaining documentation from neurosurgeons and GPs. I feel my outcome screams that I must be on the negative or half way to the first dimension.

Unfortunately my pain prohibits me from actually educating myself in a professional way; but my ultimate goal/desire is to gain disability status just to supplement alternate/holistic remedies for my conditions. Where I hope to decrease my pain to at least a 6 - where I feel is manageable and go back to being an entrepreneurial mom, a participating partner to my "British" mate who isn't keen on my current plight.

I have bookmarked your site and I will seek out more readings from you soon. I will have to earn points from the brit to release some cash for more insight. Or maybe good fortune will come my way with positive thoughts that the disability process will fall to my favor and monetary deficits will be of the past!

Best wishes to you in your new home and thanks again for your time and participation here!!! Greatly appreciate all of input from the personal aspect and from the tarot card.
Kind Regards
S-

edit on 14-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hi Woody and thanks so much for your reading as well as your personal insight and sharing your own current conditions. Pain is indeed a struggle and living with it at a 7 is profoundly amazing - I stay around an 8 or 9 depending on how much I need to do with my toddler or how many doctors I must visit in a month.

Funny you mention spending time to expand my "culture, spiritual realm or further education:" this is exactly how I ended up hear. Which I feel I must be between the negative and the first dimension.
Unfortunately my pain prohibits me from actually education myself in a professional way; but my ultimate desire is to gain disability status just to gain past income to enable me to seek alternate/holistic remedies for my conditions. Where I hope to decrease my pain to at least a 6 - where I feel is manageable and go back to being an entrepreneurial mom, a participating partner to my "British" mate who isn't keen my current plight.

I have bookmarked your site and I will seek out more readings from you soon. I will have earn points from the brit to release some cash for more insight.

Best wishes to you in your new home and thanks again for your time and participation here!!! Greatly appreciated. S-

You might also be interested in my other website - The Atlantean Analysis ... Experiment Man - Laboratory Earth - www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

This is free to join and free to read but you must be a member to unlock the full chapters (it keeps the eejits at bay) ... you might find it interesting and inspiring ... it's a collection of my own hyptheses and theories that I have come to after my pastlife memories / abduction experience / studying Natural Earth Sciences with the Open University and Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh (a good balance of academic and esoterical information).

I've had many 8 & 9's and it is all consuming but I find the trick is to occupy my mind on something else ... reading is one option and you can learn as you go ... visualization / meditation is another ... trust me there are always little tips you can find to help ... never give in to it ... you are still in charge.

Woody

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello,

If it's not too much trouble - and of course, if you have time to spare- I would love to have a card drawn for me as well.

Tarot's always fascinated me, and helped me in the past. I'm thinking of delving into it as well, but I'm not sure I'm at the right moment in my life to be doing it. Anyway, this thread has been a really interesting read, so thank you for that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thanks for the reading Woody.

I think I know what you mean about new responsibilities and watching what I spend my money on, as I'm going through the very expensive process of buying a new home and trying to do it without taking out a mortgage.

Very interesting.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lolavita
Hello,

If it's not too much trouble - and of course, if you have time to spare- I would love to have a card drawn for me as well.

Tarot's always fascinated me, and helped me in the past. I'm thinking of delving into it as well, but I'm not sure I'm at the right moment in my life to be doing it. Anyway, this thread has been a really interesting read, so thank you for that.

Hey there Lolavita no trouble at all ... the first thing to do if you are considering learning the Tarot is to find the right deck for you ... a deck where you can pull a card and see the clues in the image and the colours used in that card ... this will help you learn how to trust your own translation of the card rather than depending on the book ... working with the Tarot is very theraputic ... almost medatitive (well ... for me it is ... hence an 80+ page and still counting thread lol). Really pleased that you've enjoyed reading it all and hope you continue.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LORD (Pan)

This card has a very strong masculine energy around it ... now this could represent a literal person in the real world eg; an authoritive figure (father / employer / official body etc) or it could be indicative of the energy of Pan giving you strength and protection in a situation. I feel this might have something to do with the past ... as in sometimes we need to attend to the past in order to grow and learn from it but there are other times when we simply need to let go of past events as they block our progress.

As a practicing Witch I know the power and strength of the Pan energy besides being an invinsible protector his energy is also creative and fertile and as such it can help you to move to a new level of confidence and assertiveness ... this is a time for both giving and receiving the natural flow of life energy both inwardly and outwardly ... be prepared to find a new and thriving drive to begin new projects or relationships and even potentially new ways to live your life and fulfil your world ... you are moving towards the apex of your life with the help of Pan and those who have his energy. You might also be called on to act responsibly ... if you find yourself in a position of leadership do not be afraid to act with clarirty and integrity ... exciting times are very possible here !

Woody

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan

Thanks for the reading Woody.

I think I know what you mean about new responsibilities and watching what I spend my money on, as I'm going through the very expensive process of buying a new home and trying to do it without taking out a mortgage.

Very interesting.

This sounds about right ... as I've said many times the Tarot Cards never cease to amaze me

Good luck with the new home

Woody

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join