It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

HI Woody, I have been off reading your past life regression thread (love it!) and thought I would revisit this one.

So some feed back with the last reading.

This part :

I'm inclined to feel from this card that you are a person who generally has some kind of chaos going on in your life (big or small) things rarely seem to tick along in an orderly / peaceful fashion ... even though you might grumble about this I think there are times when you get a little bit of a buzz out of it ... and I'm also guessing that there have been occasions when this has been due to your own words / actions

To be honest, I am the calm center others revolve around, if that makes any sense. My life is incredibly placid, and even when not, I am very go with the flow about it. I am the anti-drama.
Bwahahaha, I just came up with that and am lovin' it.

The deception and dishonesty part confused me at first. Both my hubs and myself are too honest for our own good at times. However, we received a scam check for an item we were trying to check which I fortunately caught in time, by thinking through what was happening. Stepping back and taking it slow, as you said.

Again, no radical change in my lifestyle, but there was a break in the routine. Had to be that calm center for my sister.

And this "articulate and intelligent person who may be a little impetuous" could be either the sister or my hubs, or this random guy from an NDE meeting. All of them needed some calming.

So there is the feedback, and I was hoping I could get another reading
if at all possible.

Thanks,
Amanda Rene'

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hello Woody, I try not to bother you for a reading very often as I know your are busy and I want others
to have a chance. However, I feel a reading would be in good order for me at this time. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell

HI Woody, I have been off reading your past life regression thread (love it!) and thought I would revisit this one.

So some feed back with the last reading.

This part :

I'm inclined to feel from this card that you are a person who generally has some kind of chaos going on in your life (big or small) things rarely seem to tick along in an orderly / peaceful fashion ... even though you might grumble about this I think there are times when you get a little bit of a buzz out of it ... and I'm also guessing that there have been occasions when this has been due to your own words / actions

To be honest, I am the calm center others revolve around, if that makes any sense. My life is incredibly placid, and even when not, I am very go with the flow about it. I am the anti-drama.
Bwahahaha, I just came up with that and am lovin' it.

The deception and dishonesty part confused me at first. Both my hubs and myself are too honest for our own good at times. However, we received a scam check for an item we were trying to check which I fortunately caught in time, by thinking through what was happening. Stepping back and taking it slow, as you said.

Again, no radical change in my lifestyle, but there was a break in the routine. Had to be that calm center for my sister.

And this "articulate and intelligent person who may be a little impetuous" could be either the sister or my hubs, or this random guy from an NDE meeting. All of them needed some calming.

So there is the feedback, and I was hoping I could get another reading
if at all possible.

Thanks,
Amanda Rene'

Hey there amarenell ... really pleased that you enjoyed the Pastlife Regression Thread and I'm even more pleased that both my old PLR threads have had a little action over the last week or so;

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

Spontaneous Pastlife Memory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for your previous card ... it sounds like the chaos that was picked-up on refers to the people who come to you for calm advise. Ok, let's see what's waiting for you this time.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

This card is so beautiful it always feels light and airy ... it often represents the person it is drawn for in a full reading and would indicate someone who is inquisitive and objective but on occasions (maybe as a defence mechanism) can appear a little aloof ...What I feel from my 'inner-sense' is that for whatever reason you may have felt as if you have been a little isolated (you may have been unwell) ... but now you are emerging from this to become active again ... one thing that does come across pretty strongly is your ability to chanell material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world ... if this is a dormant gift then maybe you should work on bringing it back to the fore.

You have naturally good comunication skills and a verbal diplomacy that puts people at their ease ... I'm feeling you enjoy intellectual challenges ... you may have an impulse to learn and grow I believe this ties in with my comments about dormant gifts etc ... this will encourage you to look at things from a different viewpoint and I feel this is necessary to prevent your specialness becoming the 'norm' ... you need to accept your potential and treat your gifts with the respect they deserve ... don't ever take them for granted ... something new could bring great rewards on a personal level.

Woody

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Woody, would it be ok to have my Tarot card read once again? I'm currently going through something and want some insight as to what the cards say. Thanks !

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Hello Woody, I try not to bother you for a reading very often as I know your are busy and I want others
to have a chance. However, I feel a reading would be in good order for me at this time. Thanks in advance.

Hey there Daisy good to see you back ... how funny that the card I just drew for the previous requestee is the card that came out for you last time and yet it means something so different for this person ... this is why I love the Tarot they never get dull

As for bothering me for a reading ... not a problem now that things have slowed right down

The Card Drawn Is - THE MAGICIAN (shaman)

This is a positive card for you that speaks of direction / willpower / life-force / empowerment ... but before we get to that I feel a strong urge to ask you how your heart is (emotionally not physically) ? ... for some reason I feel it may have taken a bit of a bruising recently and if not then take precautions to protect it ... the best way to do this is to surround your heart with pink light and allow the pure white light of divinity to pour in through your crown chakra and fill your entire body.

I know the last time you asked me to draw a card you wanted me to focus on your health so with that in mind I'd like you to try a little experiment ... visualize the pure white light pouring in through the crown and filling your body ... once your body is filled with light make a note of the pale pink light protecting your heart ... and then from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet visualize yourself scanning your body and look to see if there are other areas that show colour through the pure white light ... if you do see anything tell me what colour you saw and where it appeared.

This feels like a time to conclude some unfinished emotional business and to do this you need to maybe change your perspective a little in order to see what is truly available to you ... the Magician tells you that you have all the tools you need at hand but as yet you are not making full use of them ... this is time to take the first steps in a move forward a time for action. Use your willpower and your focus to take these first steps towards achieving your true purpose ... stay focused and open to inspiration ... remember ... doubt and preoccupation will self-inhibit the flow of your energy ... trust and let go of the worries about your life and allow the creative energy to flow through you (the pure white light). The process of focusing / meditating and applying wisdom from the 'Otherworld' to everyday reality is the true work of the Magician ... you are a 'walker between worlds' my friend and there i so much to learn from this time.

Woody

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Woody thank you so much for the reading.
I will definitely try what you suggested,
especially that pertaining to my health.

Regarding your question of my heart
emotionally - it has never been better
than it is right now as far as my partnership
is concerned. However I do have some
problems with family members and it
has hurt me emotionally to the core.

edit on 28-4-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello,

If you're still going strong then I too would like to have a card drawn for me - even though I'm a Lancastrian

Thank you very much and blessed be.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey Woody, can u draw me another card? Thanks always!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was wondering if I could please get another card. The first card that you gave me really hit the nail on the head and made me think and look into my life a little deeper. I'd like to see what will come up. This is very interesting.
Thank you

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hey Woodwytch --

Try me again - and see what shows Tarot Wise these days for me !!

When you get a chance...of course !

Thx

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Would it be ok if you drew a card for me please?

ty, great thread.

Hey there Darkblade ... it would be perfectly ok to draw a card for you ... and just to prove the point here it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

I believe you may have been feeling a little stuck ... unable to move forward ... or there may have been delays in completing something. However, you shouldn't worry be cause inevitably movement and completion will follow this phase of restriction sooner than you might think.

This card tells me that whether you are male or female you are either already ... or have the potential to be intelligent and articulate ... but can sometimes be a little impetuous ... and that may be the reason for the restrictions ... just to slow you down a little and prompt you to think before you act.

Either way there are about to be some radical changes in your lifestyle / routine. New friends may appear or in fact a whole new life may open up for you.

Woody

You and 2 others were dead on.
I just thought you should know, the changes are taking place.
Very good job!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi, 79 pages later, if you're able, will you see what comes up for me?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I've got something of a challenge for you but it isn't for me, within a month to two months a salvage team from sweden is going out to the baltic to look at an anomaly they found back in 2011. I predict based off of my own research and all the source's i've gathered that when they dive down there it's going to turn out to be an ancient sunken UFO and it is going to be a monumental game-changer that will change everything we know.

While I feel I have enough info for myself already, if you could draw up a card and tell me what you see I would definitely appreciate it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey there guys as you will have noticed I have had a few days away from the thread just for a little break and to allow a few requests to gather and group ... but after the challange set down by redrezo I feel it's time to start replying a.s.a.p ... beginning with blackmetalmist and working my way through the half dozen or so requests ... and I can't wait to see what comes out as a response to that challange.

Woody

edit on 3-5-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Woody, would it be ok to have my Tarot card read once again? I'm currently going through something and want some insight as to what the cards say. Thanks !

Hey there blackmetalmist you don't say specifically which area of your life this 'something' is that you are going through but before I even draw the card I can tell you that you are currently going through a transition stage in your being and this inevitably brings with it a degree of chaotic energy ... I have seen you on other threads that I have read or contributed to and I can tell that whilst you appear to be confident there is a part of you that holds back ... this transition will see you bloom because I know that you have a gift and much to offer ... you're just not sure how this will manifest yet. Ok, let's see which card comes out shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS

This card represents the 'Divine Feminine' (the Goddess) within and after what I just said this card coming out doesn't surprise me at all ... She represents the 'gateway' to your initiation ... however ... you seem to be feeling the pain of confronting a longstanding situation ... there may be difficulty maintaining the peace ... and there may be a refusal to consider a different perspective (you or another person) ... the truth is at this point the High Priestess is almost barring your way forward just to let you know that you do not need to be in a rush to move onwards.

The lesson here is to balance the power between decision-making and action (reflect on the depths of your being) ... don't ever feel like you are giving in if you need to take a step back or sideways once in a while because true passivity is strong and fertile ... it should never be mistaken for weakness or inertia and above all stay open to your intuition and dreams. The time has come to focus your power and let it flow through you ... this is the transition where your inner-spiritual and esoteric insights manifest into your practical and physical daily life ... this will bring profound rewards and results ... it is a sign of maturity

Woody

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thank you very much Woody ! It was in regards to relationships at the moment. I am currently in one but I feel like something is telling me to maybe see whats out there before continuing to be comitted. He's a great person but I feel like its reaching its maximum in what two people can contribute. In other words, I feel like its in a standstill. I feel like by reading that card, its saying that I need to move forward and see what happens.

I may be wrong though, do you think that is what the card is saying in regards to relationship?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Woody thank you so much for the reading.
I will definitely try what you suggested,
especially that pertaining to my health.

Regarding your question of my heart
emotionally - it has never been better
than it is right now as far as my partnership
is concerned. However I do have some
problems with family members and it
has hurt me emotionally to the core.

edit on 28-4-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

Hope you enjoy the exercise ... let me know how it goes. And it sounds like the card did pick-up on the problems with family members ... don't let it hurt you anymore ... look after yourself and those who care.

Woody

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HerrLuge
Hello,

If you're still going strong then I too would like to have a card drawn for me - even though I'm a Lancastrian

Thank you very much and blessed be.

Hey there HerrLuge ... still going strong and happy to draw you a card ... no 'war of the roses' from me even if you are from the other side of the Penines
When I think Lancashire I think 'Pendle Witches' ... would love to visit Pendle Hill but I suppose the real history has all been buried by tourism and ghost-hunters now
... anyhoo let's see which card is waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

This card is all about partnerships any kind of partnership but because it is a cup card it tends to be romantic partnerships ... that said I feel you have been carrying a lot of responsibility on your shoulders recently and you will be pleased to hear that an opportunity is about to present itself that will allow you to be released of the burdens and you need to lighten these burdens because stronger people than you have collapsed under the strain (physically and metaphorically) ... something is about to happen that will induce a conscious change of attitude and behaviour in you and you will find a more balanced and rewarding time waiting for you.

This is all about a meeting of minds where reconciliation might be possible if it is for the greater good of all concerned if it's not it needs to be brought to closure so that all concerned can move on and grow ... this card speaks of an attraction and union of opposites / polarities ... Our perceptons and signals are shared / acknowledged / and reciprocated breaking through the protective barriers and forming the initial polaric bond that is the foundation of deep and lasting attraction.

Woody

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks woody, any chance for another?

With regards to possible ego death? and future relationships? The girl I mentioned, ended the friendship officially. And now im going through a tough time with heartache.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Just wanted to let you know that your reading was spot on. I deliberately didn't give you any clue what I was asking about and you hit the proverbial nail on the head. Your insight definitely works too as I have been carrying much more than my usual load recently.

As for my "war of the roses" jibe that was just my litle joke. Like most wars that was two peoples getting to know each other better but in the worst possible way. A bit like two lovers who should have forgone the fighting and just gone straight to the making up

Glad you mentioned Pendle Hill though as I last went as a small boy when my Aunt took me along when she took a class of schoolgirls up there. A great day out for a young chap in a mini bus full of young ladies

So now you've put the idea in my head I think I might have a visit there myself. Despite it being touristy the spirit of the place will still be there, albeit probably somewhat hidden. If nothing else it sounds like a good excuse for a day out on the bike to me !

Thanks again for the card, and for giving up your time for everyone in the thread.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join