It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Very enjoyable thread,I must say.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Hey there Woody,

Wow... I'm amazed to see the extent that your thread here has developed. Very admirable of you to continue to serve the ATS community this way. I was away for a while too, and having returned I was planning to take your lead and offer a Tarot thread as well, until I noticed your thread was still going strong. There's no need to clutter the board with two, so, I'm placing in a request for another card when you come to me in the list.

~ Scribe

Scribe my old friend ... always a pleasure and I shall be honoured to draw for you again.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED MAN

Well this was unexpected ... not sure what exactly I was expecting but it wasn't this
... as you know this card is telling you to look at things from a differnt perspective in order to get things moving yadda yadda yadda ... however (and this is the unexpected bit) ... although we have never met in the real world I know from our online path-crossings that you are a finely tuned spiritual intellect who I have an enormous amount of respect for ... and the reason I have a soft spot for you is because I used to know someone in the real world just like you ... someone young in years ... but ancient in spirit ... somone who many shy away from because they see your wisdom as arrogance and don't understand a word you say lol

Now, I feel that a relationship (not necessarily a romantic relationship) has tilted the precision of your spiritual balance and you are not quite yourself ... rather than gathering wisdom you may have become over-critical ... you must not allow your experience of loss or sorrow to harden your heart or turn to bitterness ... work on an inner level is required to restore your precision balance so that it can continue to develop.

As you know this card involves your surrender to the pain and the endurance of the wounding (I shall explain in Pagan terms on this occasion and I know you will understand more fully) ... only then can you traverse the long dark night of the soul and receive the ancient wisdom of the Crone ... as you accept her wisdom without fearing the Hag you can progess ... and as you look back over your shoulder you discover that the secret of the Crone is that she was the beautiful Mother in disguise and their was nothing to fear but fear itself during your journey through the womb-tomb.

The Hanged Man has surrendered himself and sees through clear eyes with a new perspective ... you may receive insights through dreams and meditation at this time ... listen to what it is that your soul has to say then your bruised and wounded spirit will be healed ... be patient

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Hi Woodwytch, would you draw a card for me please.

Thanks.
edit on 22-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Hey there DaphneApollo (lot of strength in this name) I look forward to seeing which card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED-MAN

Time to look at things with fresh eyes from a differnt perspective ... first of all you need to let go of expectations in order to discover more about a particular situation however you need to beware of becomeing frustrated in this case and avoid the temptation to pry into the lives of others to find-out what you are looking for and don't let frustration drive you to be dispraging towards others.

You need to be patient and understanding and then everything will become clear ... then you will see that the seeds of inspiration may soon be harvested. Insights may come from dreams or meditation but now is not the time to force the pace ... be patient ... hang around (pun intended) and things will become apparent sometimes we just have to surrender to the natural pace of things.

Woody

Thank you for the reading. It was about right. Now, if you wouldn't mind drawing another card for me to see if things have cleared up.
I would appreciate it if you get time. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Now I'm quite curious, I'm just another faceless mook on the internet as much as in real life. If you have the time to do a reading after the others what you are able to see regarding a random person like me. That would be appreciated.

Hey there redrezo ... that sounds like a challenge I cannot pass by
so without further ado let me see what I can get for you without knowing anything about you but your username (love it)

The Card Drawn Is - DEATH

Ok as I have said before when this card has been drawn it does not mean physical death unless other cards in a reading indicate it to be so and as this is a single card reading we can take the meaning to be metaphorical ... for example in this case it represents the death of the old to make way for the new. Now that is all very straight forward or so it would seem but it's not quite that easy (is it ever ?) ... the Death card is one of 'inevitable' change ... what this means for you is that whatever the area of your life that this change is to take place at the moment the ball is in your court so to speak and you can make the changes in the way you choose and on your terms ... however ... if you are not good with change and you choose to bury your head in the sand in the vain hope that it will all go away then you will have the upperhand taken away ... in short the changes will still take place but not necessarily in the way you would have preferred.

I feel that you have been blocked in some way ... if life isn't flowing the way you want it to there may be a reason ... there may be some important piece of information you are missing or a vital part of the life lesson you are overlooking ... focus on clear communication to release these blockages and then you will open up to the new phase.

Do not fear change because this is also a time of cleansing and realighnment ... in part it might seem extreme but it is necessary to your new growth and progress ... you will look back at this time and see how much your life has improved because of the experience.

Woody

Thank you for the reading, I'm sorry missed I this earlier because I thought I had been skipped over, but in general it does echo the many other readings i've had and they all are very similar so what you've said is generally true. There are some corroborating details such as trauma from childhood etc.. but i'd rather not clog up the thread with messy details.
edit on 6-5-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

Yes the accuracy of the cards never cease to amaze ... and maybe it's time to let-go of that childhood stuff now ... look forwards not backwards.

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Hey there guys as you will have noticed I have had a few days away from the thread just for a little break and to allow a few requests to gather and group ... but after the challange set down by redrezo I feel it's time to start replying a.s.a.p ... beginning with blackmetalmist and working my way through the half dozen or so requests ... and I can't wait to see what comes out as a response to that challange.

Woody

edit on 3-5-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Thank you again for acknowleging my post. Please do not hurry at all on my account, and if you are too busy feel free to drop my request, it really could be a waste of time and the reading wouldn't necessarily benefit me directly either.

I know you and everyone thinks I maybe crazy which is OK with me after all I could be crazy and I could be wrong as well, but for the sake of the reading I do ask that you conduct the reading with an open-mind without looking into too many details of the anomaly that i'm talking about. What I will say is that it lies in the Gulf of Bothnia (Between Sweden and Finland).

I am going to provide all the research and analysis i've compiled on the internet i've made on a separate forum for your perusal, as well as some corroborating sources. I suggest not looking through any of this information until after you are done with the reading, I'm only looking for an honest un-biased reading. However, I'm posting the information here to to let you get some feedback after you are done as it would only be fair.

www.prometheusforum.net...
www.youtube.com...

if you have time to kill:
www.txception.com...

I suggest looking at the videos 'Charlie' and 'Delta' keep in mind that they aren't being told what it is, and all sessions are conducted double-blind.

When I watched the video's I realized I had actually heard of this anomoly before (maybe here on ATS) ... and whilst I was a little aprehensive initially about being so blatant when I drew the card concerning the outcome of the anomoly now that I know what it is I was drawing for I stand wholeheartedly by everything I said ... time will tell just how accurate the card was or more to the point how accurate my translation of the card was ... it will be a good test.

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
OH almost forgot to mention. Ive been seeing the number 23 over and over again. yesterday alone it appeared over 30 times. and its still happening even today. Ive also been having a feeling that a great eye in the sky would soon appear before me. Sounds crazy, but i have my reasons to believe why this may be true.

But aye, things went down hill with the girl. And I feel like its maybe my time to focus on a certain path. But aye.. I searched what 23 means, but the info i found so far hasnt resonated with me. if you have some information on it that would be awesome to know

edit on 6-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

In numerology the number 23 would become 2 + 3 = 5 sp this might also be an important number to you ... couldn't think of anythinng that might specifically relate to you on a personal level but a couple of interesting '23' facts;

The Titanic Sank - 4 / 15 / 1912 ... 4 + 1 + 5 +1 + 9 + 1 + 2 = 23 = 2 + 3 = 5

Twin Towers Hit - 9 / 11 / 2001 ... 9 + 11 +2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 23 = 2 + 3 = 5

There are many many more coincidences that involve both the number 23 and 5 ... but try not to obsess about it otherwise it will drain your energy ... if there is a personal meaning in it for you then it will come to you without the search.

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody -

Thanks for the positive visions -

As it happens, I just got an e-mail to-day with a firm offer of the Job I've been after for more than a year - this after a very very dark & long term un-employement period - which turned out to be for a lot more money and much much closer to home too - so the card you pulled (3 of wands) hopefully reflects the changed situation

i.e. a bright newer future and a brand new beginning I can see very clearly now on the horizon (sure beats the heck out of being out of work for 23 months, during which time both my parents died...and having to sell belongings to buy basic food just feed myself - talk about bleak)

Here's to a brighter future to all of us on this thread - thanks again !

My pleasure ... I just point out the positive that is always there but sometimes when we have been in darker places we tend to get swamped and miss them ... I just make the possibilities known ... and that is great news good luck for your future my friend

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Interesting thread Woody.

Would you be kind enough to pick my card of the day as well.

Cheers

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey there guys ... sorry I didn't get any cards drawn today ... been very hectic in the real-world only got finished about 7:30pm so I'm going to have a relaxing hour or so perusing the boards and I will be back tomorrow with a card for 74Templar.

Woody

edit on 10-5-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
Hey Woody,

Have been following this thread with a lot of interest for a while now, so I guess it's time for me to have a card drawn if you will please. When you can get to it of course.

Cheers

Hey the 74Templar sorry for the delay and thank-you for your patience ... so pleased that you've been enjoying the thread and even more pleased that you've decided to dip your toe in the Tarot waters yourself so let's see what awaits.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of PENTACLES

The keyword for this card is family but not necessarily 'blood-family' ... but before we get into the meaning behind the card let me see if I can use my 'inner-sense' to see why this card has come out for you. And the first thing I feel is that you have been weakened in some way or that you have failed something / someone but remember ... we only learn from our mistakes and we can only develop strength if we are made aware of the opposite condition.

The inner and outer community sustains and supports you as an individual ... as I have already said this may not always be blood family but trusted friends / collegues / lovers who offer security and affection ... as children we see 'home' as a place of security and care (for most of us) ... as young adults exploring the world it can be wherever you lay your hat ... in later life it may become your own hearts stronghold and sanctury ... but for some the concept of 'home' is just that ... an idea / a hope / a dream not merely a shelter from the elements.

This card speaks of prosperity and legacy and these may be suitable conditions for making new investments of either time or money ... even difficult circumstances can carry hidden benefits ... this is a chance to count your blessings and be surprised that they're so numerous.

Woody

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Thanks Woody! that's a very interesting card to have pulled for me!
I can certainly related to what the queen of cups signifies, so very cool.

My pleasure so pleased you could relate

Woody

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My dear Lady Woodwytch,

Could you kindly pull a card out for me please? Have gone through a lot these few weeks, financially, health, career, all sort of things breaking down in a short period. Could a tarot card gives me guidance?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oohay
Hi.

I had posted a couple of months back asking about the future prospects of my job. You had replied to await for newer opportunities. True to your words, I found some new clients how have been providing me with regular work to sustain myself. You can find my posts over www.abovetopsecret.com... and your reply over www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am back with another query this time.

I am seeing a girl for the last two years. She has already told her parents about her wish to be with me. However, her parents are somewhat unimpressed because I do not have a college degree and that I am self-employed (I work from home). I attempted electronics engineering but dropped out in the course of years.

I had a long conversation with her a couple of hours back. Although she is interested in being with me, I get the feeling that she does not wish to disappoint her parents too.

Can you do a card reading for me in order to find the future prospects of this relationship? Will I be able to marry her? I am somewhat confused with what to do right now.

Please let me know the findings ..

Regards
edit on 7/5/12 by oohay because: (no reason given)

Hey there oohay ... that's fantastic news about the work situation ... let's see whay guidance comes up for the relationship you mention.

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of CUPS

Well this is a strange one indeed although not as unique as you might imagine ... I believe this is a case of a reunion through lifetimes (soul mates) ... but not just you and your girlfriend I believe this is the whole package that includes her parents too ... you were all together in a pastlife as a 'soul-group' and it looks like there is unfinished business to be worked through here. This card in it's own right indicates your sense of loss ... a sense that something has been taken against your wishes ... you feel disappointment and maybe a hint of betrayal ... normally it would be a case of working through difficult memories in order to release old wounds but if none of you are aware of the details of the pastlife then it is pretty much impossible to work through.

That said if the girl trusts you she should love you unconditionally no matter what her parents think otherwise that will always be a thorn in the side of the relationship that will eventually fester ... it is very unfair of her parents to put her in such a position but sadly it is quite a common state of affairs ... if she is strong enough then the relationship can be re-established. The frustration may continue and you must be careful to avoid acting in anger due to the fear that she will desert you ... but if her love is not strong enough to prevent the sway of her parents then you may have to be the one to show unconditional love and let her go. If this is th case you should shift the focus away from your losses to the gifts that life has to offer in the shape of your work ... maybe this is not the time ... maybe it is ... communication is the key and complete honesty of the situation from her and you.

Woody

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude

Excellent work as usual Woody! Getting a new place, getting more educated, blazing new paths. sadly I did let some frustration boil over at one point but I'm back on track with my very exciting changes now. You were 100% correct about the selfish person and I did let it get to me, but in the end it all worked out fine. You really do an awesome job sweetie, keep it up!

Thank-you for the feedback and good to see you followed the advise ... even better to hear about the positive results

Woody

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to [post by woodwytch]

Thank you for the reading as well as the advice. I am feeling much better now.

Let me see what the future holds for me..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Apologies for the delayed reply, Woody.

Thank you for the reading! As per the previous time, you've hit the nail on the head again.

The reunion of "lost things" (here seen as people) is definitely a current trend in my path. And, quite to the point, it has tipped my emotional scales. The whole of my spiritual direction is blooming into something new right now. I was even instructed to seek a new perspective, by "treading the unknown path."

Your accuracy is, as usual, astounding, to the point where I was told to study "The Hanged-Man," from the angle of sacrifice for forward movement, only the night before you completed my request for drawing a card.

Well done, and thank you.

~ Scribe

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thank you so much for taking the time for me, I do appreciate it.

Not quite sure what to make of the card just yet, but it is first thing in the morning here and haven't had that cup of caffeine needed first thing to wrap your head around the day.

Will have to do some thinking on this one. Thank you so much once again

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello Lady Woodwytch

I am new member to the ATS community and have been checking the contents of the site for a few years. I came upon your thread recently which caught my interest.

I have been thinking about some life changes lately and am asking you to draw a card for me.

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Very enjoyable thread,I must say.

Hey there sonny1 and thank-you very much I appreciate it. Please check your u2u's I sent you a pm.

Woody

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hey there DaphneApollo ... so pleased the first card was accurate ... now let's see how the second card progresses.

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

The keywords of this new card are confidence / enterprise / realizing goals but you need to be aware that there is or has been a degree of deception / hiding or emotional dishonesty surrounding the situation ... I don't know if this has been via others or by yourself but I do know that if you have been hiding something either from yourself or others it may be time to be open and true otherwise it could come back to bite you on the @$$ further down the line ... another thing to be aware of and avoid is to be overly concerned with your own feelings because you need to have everything clear to make way for your progress otherwise these things mentioned could end up causing blockages and delays.

Once all the cards are on the table and everyone knows where they stand you will see your hard work and efforts beginning to bear fruit ... this card indicates a good time to make longterm plans and you could see favourable financial returns ... this card is all about realizing your dreams and goals (fulfilment) ... you will be able to build a sense of trust / confidence / security in those you are responsible for and in turn they will be inspired to follow you lead.

Woody

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join