It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
Just stumbled upon this thread. Looks interesting. May I have a card drawn for me. If not all good.

Hey there shamaniski ... you certainly may have a card drawn so let's see what's waiting for you and what it means.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

This card speaks of a need for intellectual honesty / justice / or discipline ... there seems to have been an inability to finally break free from a limiting situation or beliefs but there is an innate wisdom protecting your soul ... there may be some disrupton or change afoot but this will eventually prove to be beneficial.

This king offers positive and helpful advise from someone who is firm but fair ... and you may need to make a decision based on facing the facts you have been avoiding and this could possibly mean making a sacrifice ... you may need to exercise judgement and force of will ... this King being impartial will help you to see clearly what you no longer need to hang on to ... use your strength to cut yourself free of what it is that weighs you down.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink
hello again woody,
sorry to pester you but i would like to also request another reading from you if you could.

I understand your stance on doing so in such short order, but things have changed for me in a very deep personal way in relation to the last card you drew for me and in a rather unusual way which i would not have seen coming in a million years.
I also have reason to beleive that this change may be related to the reason i came to ATS in the first place so it might be a great help to me as well.
I dont want to skip the others that have since requested your help as well and i can respect your wishes if you choose not to for any reason. As i said before, i always respect the intuition of the person reading the cards.
Thanks again!

Hey there owtFsink ... not pestering at all but I did want to get to your card today because I could feel the urgency and if my 'inner-sense' is right it is an urgency I have experienced firsthand
Let's see what a card can offer by way of guidance.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

In a nutshell this card is all about letting-go and moving-on ... I feel this is a very important message because I feel there is a heartless energy around you that has influenced your life ... I feel that this is an unscupulous person who has witheld information from you and thinks nothing of communicating with you in a hurtful manner. This card suggests that a relationship / work project / or creative endeavour may have fulfilled it's purpose and you need to visualize the future as you give thanks to the past ... remember without the past you would not be evolving into such a strong person now ... by looking at the past ... acknowledging our mistakes and learning from them we grow and attain new wisdom ... the future is waiting to be unfolded as a time of renewal and potential is finally here.

Where some would see barriers you will learn to see potential ... apply all that you have learned through experience and toil to any problem and you will not fail ... you have endured the past and it's gifts were hard won now as the challenge of the future unfolds grasp it with both hands and shape it as you would have it take shape in your life ... this is your chance for rebirth.

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by woodwytch

Free tarot reading?

Why not,

Do me!

Please

Hey there lason ... why not indeed
I must admit I would not expect to have seen you on a Tarot thread but I am so pleased you are here ... I have been drawn to a couple of your recent threads and even though I am clearly not a Christian I have enjoyed reading the threads very much ... I particularly like the way you think outside the box and expand on some of the more deep rooted ideas and offer a new perspective and viewpoint ... we don't have to agree with each other necessarily but I certainly have a respect for your approach and I admire the way you do not get into a lengthy quarrel with those who have been on your threads with the intension of disrupting them ... people like that have nothing to say and they say it too loudly
I can't wait to see what card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is PRINCESS of WANDS

The keywords for this card are enthusiastic and energetic but that being said I feel you are recently emerging from a period of isolation or maybe you are becoming active again after an illness ... either way with care and attention you can emerge successfully from financial losses / illness / or personal difficulties ... but even more interestingly I feel you do not just talk the talk as so many do ... I feel you have the ability to walk the walk (there is a fantastic energy coming off you that I have not felt in a long while ... you have a true ability to channel material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world.

There seems to be an initial interest in a project or relationship that could involve communication relating to the beginning of a venture ... this will result in a faster pace of life. Seems to be a day for sticking my neck out but I am only going with what the card tells me and my 'inner-sense' ... I see you having the potential to be an emissary who's gifts could be widely recognized and honoured ... your ability to perceive the truth in almost any matter is vastly helpful and your freedom of spirit marks you out as an original and unique personality.

I feel I should tell you to pay attention to your dreams but beware that with all the good stuff people will tell you that your visions do not get blurred with ego ... keep it coming from a pure place.

Woody

I am very thankful for your kind response and a fairly accurate reading! The feelings you are getting of me is due to my deep personal connection with Gods Ruach, the Father has pierced the veil between us and Sheol for me several times, and also let me see the spiritual beings of people (basically, look at people the way God looks at people).....

Edit: reading your post again I see you said Emissary, I'm not sure what kind of emissary you're referring to...

Father YHVH would not even recommend me getting a simple card reading such as this, but he would REALLY not recommend me doing anything such as channeling or trying to contact entities outside of the physical spirits i encounter daily (my wife kids and cats
)

May the LORD continue blessing you with your gift of being spiritually connected to the Divine,
Just know my friend, the love and empathy you have and your passion for the supernatural,
is Jesus the Christ, alive and well,
Inside of you,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

Keep the words of the reading in mind and thank you for asking me to read for you

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
Good morning Woodwytch, I've already pulled my one card each from two decks, but I'm just curious what card you have for me.

If you do me, I'll do you too. Which would you prefer a card from the Oracle deck or a regular Tarot deck?

Good evening ITL I will happily quell your curiosity and draw you a card and I accept your kind offer to return the favour (it's been a while since someone drew a card for me so thank-you) ... I would like a card from the Oracle please ... but first let's see what comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

This card should be representing love / healing / reconciliation but before we get to that possibility I feel there has been a period of stagnation in your life and whilst you know better than most that you need to make changes you probably don't know best how to make them ... alternatively (and more likely) you may be hesitating to commit yourself to a change and now this may have lead to a feeling that something has somehow died inside you ... action should therefore be taken soon !

This card generally speaks of a coming together of hearts (sometimes minds) ... other times it is the union of opposites or polarities ... you should maybe use the power of love at this time to heal and engender co-opertion or even effect a reconciliation. This card could represent the initial attraction and exploration of potential ... the beginning of a possible relationship or friendship and the precursor to an intrchange of polaric energies (opposition and attraction in life).

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

Hi Woody, don't quite know what to say. Nail on head, bang on, thank you so much, your reading kind of 'crystalized' so many of my jumbled thoughts.
I don't really want to say too much on a public forum, but I think I need to go right back to the start, get some stuff 'out of the box' and finally get rid of it. I think I have been making the same mistake all my life, and mabye if I can deal with that first wound,resolve it somehow, I might be able to see a future again. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I know you will understand.
Many thanks again, and looking back through this thread, I cannot believe how many people you have done this for, and who couldn't even be bothered to give you a star.

Phew I'm so pleased to hear that you could relate to the card I hoped I hadn't overstepped the mark or offended you ... you seem to have full understanding of what the card meant and I'm pleased you can see the need to act on it ... you'll wish you'd done it ages ago

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That reading is true and has been true for way too long (stagnancy can be good and bad)...and I'm still waiting for retirement; we want our turn to run amok. :/ LOL

Thank you Woody. I know how draining reading for a lot of people can be and wholeheartedly appreciate your effort.

Now for your reading for today and the near future...

The #7 physical card means good things come to those who wait. This card signifies the qualities of patience and letting go of control, and it reminds you to reevaluate the goals that you're seeking, your finances, and even your relationships. Take the time to review each area one by one, for there's no rush when you're planning for a successful future.

As you pause during this period notice what has worked well for you in the past - not what you or others believe to be true, but in actual positive experiences. While you're at this reflecting stage, you can stand back and plan how you're going to handle potentially difficult, complex decisions and situations that may arise in the future.

You emanate positive caring vibes.

Well gotta go and enjoy this day. Keep well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thank you woody, again for your time and energy!
you dont how much this insight was needed and while i am hesitant to take my next step on my path i am also excited, it has been a long time coming.
Best of wishes to you and yours and if i can help you in any way please dont hesitate to ask!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thank-you so much it's always nice to get a reading yourself.

Originally posted by InTheLight
That reading is true and has been true for way too long (stagnancy can be good and bad)...and I'm still waiting for retirement; we want our turn to run amok. :/ LOL

So pleased you could relate to the card.

The #7 physical card means good things come to those who wait. This card signifies the qualities of patience and letting go of control, and it reminds you to reevaluate the goals that you're seeking, your finances, and even your relationships. Take the time to review each area one by one, for there's no rush when you're planning for a successful future.

I smiled when I saw the word patience ... seems to have been the buzz-word all my life (still waiting)
as for the 'letting-go' part .. I have had some health issues that are only now beginning to stabilize so I had to let go of control and depend on others for quite a bit (that was a new experience)

As you pause during this period notice what has worked well for you in the past - not what you or others believe to be true, but in actual positive experiences. While you're at this reflecting stage, you can stand back and plan how you're going to handle potentially difficult, complex decisions and situations that may arise in the future.

I believe this relates to some tough decisions I may have to make about a move to the Isle of Skye in a year or so an opportunity may arise and I will have to decide how that will effect my family (grown children and mother ... if she is still alive) if I decide to go.

Thank you so so much

Brightest Blessings. Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thank you woody, again for your time and energy!
you dont how much this insight was needed and while i am hesitant to take my next step on my path i am also excited, it has been a long time coming.
Best of wishes to you and yours and if i can help you in any way please dont hesitate to ask!

I think I do know what this insight means to you and trust me when I tell you I know precisely how scary it is to take that next step but by the Goddess it is so worth it ... hang on to the feeling of excitement it will give you strength and courage.

You can help me by doing what you know is right and living your life to the full

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Im still not where i would like to be in life, but i dont feel so "out of sync" any more!
Done and Done!

edit on 22-4-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Im still not where i would like to be in life, but i dont feel so "out of sync" any more!
Done and Done!

edit on 22-4-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

You already sound more focused and positive ... keep your eye on the future

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would like a card reading please. Thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, would you draw a card for me please.

Thanks.
edit on 22-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
I would like a card reading please. Thanks

Hey there drivebricker I am happy to draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of WANDS

Well the image on the card tells me that you have been through the wars and are feeling a little battered and bruised ... remember that sometimes conflict may be required but acting on impulse should be avoided ... you may be feeling torn but tension may soon be resolved ... I feel there may have been a sense of lies and deceipt that have been at the root of the problem but the truth will soon out.

Even though you have emerged from a struggle you may still be worried and feel the worst is yet to come ... remain cautious ... remind yourself that often times fear and conflict can spring from within. I feel you are also the type of person who has difficulty accepting your achievements / strengths / and talents ... you need to open up to wholeness. The sign of an evolved spirit is someone who can acknowledge past failures or defeats without bitterness and self-torment and move forward through life with a positive outlook and the wisdom gathered through the struggle

Woody

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
Hi Woodwytch, would you draw a card for me please.

Thanks.
edit on 22-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Hey there DaphneApollo (lot of strength in this name) I look forward to seeing which card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED-MAN

Time to look at things with fresh eyes from a differnt perspective ... first of all you need to let go of expectations in order to discover more about a particular situation however you need to beware of becomeing frustrated in this case and avoid the temptation to pry into the lives of others to find-out what you are looking for and don't let frustration drive you to be dispraging towards others.

You need to be patient and understanding and then everything will become clear ... then you will see that the seeds of inspiration may soon be harvested. Insights may come from dreams or meditation but now is not the time to force the pace ... be patient ... hang around (pun intended) and things will become apparent sometimes we just have to surrender to the natural pace of things.

Woody

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
THE GENERAL CARD DRAWN FOR TODAY (Wednesday 25th April 2012) IS;

2 of PENTACLES

(keywords) - BALANCE / TRUST / PLAYFULNESS

For an extended translation click;

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi. I don't know how many requests you have piled up on your desk, but I would like to have a card if possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
Hi. I don't know how many requests you have piled up on your desk, but I would like to have a card if possible.

Hey there notquiteright ... actually I'm all caught-up with card requests and you are the first for a couple of days ... it's been so quiet in fact I thought the old thread had died and gone to the big file of past threads in the ATS sky

So glad it still breathes ... thanks to your request

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

This card speaks of fulfilment ... maybe something you have put a lot of thought / effort into is beginning to bear fruit so there might be reason to celebrate ... however with that said remember that even pleasure can be overdone ... perhaps you have partied enough for a while or maybe this is a warning to take care not to spend too much money.

This is an ideal time for longterm planning that could well see favourable financial returns ... confidence will rise as you begin to realize your goals ... reaching an inner-stronghold of strength and peace can only be achieved by constant reappraisal and commitment to your goals ... as you develop an inner-stillness and focus it will instill a sense of trust / confidence / and security in those whom you are responsible for ... your energy will inspire others to start out on their own path of discovery and fulfilment.

Woody

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey Woody, do you think you could draw another card for me? The card you drew last time was interestingly accurate with your reading and I'd be interested to see what happens this time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
Hey Woody, do you think you could draw another card for me? The card you drew last time was interestingly accurate with your reading and I'd be interested to see what happens this time.

Hey there Wrong ... I remember the last card I drew for you was the Wheel which told you about the importance and need for change in your life ... whenever this card comes out it usually flicks a switch within the recipient that urges them on so let's see what awaits you this time.

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

Well where your previous card suggested change this card is the ultimate representation of a new chapter in your life ... but whilst I'm sure you are aware of the need for change you're still not sure of the best way to do it or else you might fear the consequences of change ... to continue to hesitate to make the necessary change(s) could lead to you feeling like something is dying inside so you need to take action soon.

This card truly does represent a new beginning and you should accept that with confidence / faith / and courage ... you can be serious about life but you should also enjoy it. At this moment the burdens of the past should be set aside either for the Fool to pick up and take along on this journey or leave behind if their weight is too great ... the Wheel (your previous card)is beginning it's new cycle and bringing with it a new range of challenges and possibilities ... you should be ready to take the leap into the unknown ... all you need is faith in yourself. Sometimes the fear of loss or failiure can make us doubt the validity of change ... you may be tempted to wait or hesitate at the critical moment but the momentum of the Wheel (your previous card) has already sent the true heart of the Fool (you) into the future ... the Fool is both the end and the beginning ... you have come to a junction or turning point in life ... you may feel the tide has turnes and in a way it already has ... this may mean giving up some baggage that you have carried from the past ... now is the time to be clear and not fear ... follow your primal impulse see the vision of illumination that pulls you ever forward.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join