It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow, this is awesome as woodwytch!

Would much appreciate a reading!
edit on 15-5-2012 by Skinon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
Wow, this is awesome as woodwytch!

Would much appreciate a reading!

Hey there Skinon I was just about to put my cards away for the day but seeing as you were so complimentary how could I make you wait until tomorrow ... flattery might not get you 'everywhere' but it does get you a card

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

The Wheel of life is constantly turning and sometimes when we refuse to move with that natural turning of things we sometimes find ourselves repeating the same mistakes ... maybe you are aware of the need for changes but you don't know how to make them or maybe you fear the consequences of the changes required.

The fact is one cycle in your life is coming to an end and a new one is waiting to begin ... you need to trust in the process of life ... relax and release some of that control you exert in both your life and your relationships ... without the ability to change you will stagnate and life will pass you by ... by your own actions you can change your life you are not a prisoner of fate but an integral part of it ... have you ever heard the famous quote 'life is what happens while you are waiting for it to begin' ... whether the change seems to be for the better or worse on the surface you must learn to welcome it ... be at peace with it ... and be aware of your actions within it ... the Wheel will continue to turn ... don't let fear or aprehension prevent you from enjoyoing the ride ... wisdom comes when you no longer behave reactively but are aware of the themes that are woven into your life ... you decide on the pattern you want to weave.

Woody

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for picking a decent card for me =)
about this new journey you were talking about.. Yes it has been playing on my mind for sometime. Have to find the courage and motivation to leave my current job as I have become too comfortable here, not to mention losing interest and felt I could be learning more elsewhere

Now, handing in the resignation letter in a sudden (with no other company in mind to hire me yet) would make the "leap of faith into the unknown "comes true, but I'm bit I'm the dark when is the right time to do this. I guess when the time comes i will know. Thank you for your advice once again. It's up to me to heed it!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hey thank you so much for your reading!

It was especially relevent to me, from what's happening in my life right now (business and relationshipwise), right down to the way the the card was written.

Especially love the writings about wisdom at the end. That gave me a odd feeling when i read it, so true to me...

I feel i know exactly where im going and what to with this insight, now it's just up to me to enact what i had known needed to be done.

Thanks again

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed

Thanks for picking a decent card for me =)
about this new journey you were talking about.. Yes it has been playing on my mind for sometime. Have to find the courage and motivation to leave my current job as I have become too comfortable here, not to mention losing interest and felt I could be learning more elsewhere

Now, handing in the resignation letter in a sudden (with no other company in mind to hire me yet) would make the "leap of faith into the unknown "comes true, but I'm bit I'm the dark when is the right time to do this. I guess when the time comes i will know. Thank you for your advice once again. It's up to me to heed it!

It's quite a scary prospect to take that leap into the void isn't it (?) ... remember ... the first tiny steps that a baby takes are the biggest it will ever take in it's life

Good luck with whatever path you choose to follow

Woody

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon

Hey thank you so much for your reading!

It was especially relevent to me, from what's happening in my life right now (business and relationshipwise), right down to the way the the card was written.

Especially love the writings about wisdom at the end. That gave me a odd feeling when i read it, so true to me...

I feel i know exactly where im going and what to with this insight, now it's just up to me to enact what i had known needed to be done.

Thanks again

Sometimes we just need to hear what we already know
really pleased the card helped with the confirmation

Woody

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, thank you so much Woodwytch, that was stunningly accurate.

I've been turning a new leaf by going back to school and picking a study that also has me interning at a school. It's taken my three years doing this study to get over this fear I had of people, schools, and teachers, and finally this year I'm starting to realize I've put a lot of bad experiences behind me, through this study and all the stress it had brought. This year has been like a rebirth, and it's still going on and bringing changes I never thought I still had a shot at. It's been terrifying, and maddening, and glorious. After so many years it's like there's a new me, and I feel blessed and protected every day. I can actually tell I have people backing me up, even though I can't see them or know who they are. It's amazing.

I'll be looking into Tarot reading for sure, and which deck to pick and how to go about it. I've had doubts about it since the few times I used an Ouija board it worked very well by myself, and I know I could be good at Tarot reading as well, but during my childhood I had a lot of trouble with a certain spirit (I remember waking up with my arms stretched above my head, and one other time when someone whispered in my ear - the first time I felt the 'textbook shiver down the spine', and wanting to harm animals, which is something I can't even fathom anymore...it's thankfully like a different life. I barely remember anything about those years.), and although my Ouija experiences have been mostly positive, the last session left some remnants that took a while to get rid off. (My only negative experience was my own fault, as I was wanting to convert someone who didn't believe in the paranormal.)

All those reasons have made my hesitate in trying out the Tarot, although I find it fascinating. I think I'm finally at the right point in my life for doing so, as most of all the negatives are being crossed out and the positive is finally being breathed back into my life, by my own doing and by my support system up in God knows where.

Thanks again.
It's much appreciated.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolavita

Sounds like you're making great progress in your life and I pleased the card was helpful ... please be cautious of the ouija board they are very difficult to have full control over ... you should realize that the Tarot is nothing like the board ... the Tarot is a prop that prompts your innate senses so much safer.

Woody

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could I please get a card drawn for me?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ooo i want one aswell.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thank you so much Woody for the last reading. I feel sure things will turn around and this last reading gave me more hope.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good afternoon Woody,

Would you please do me the honour of pulling a card and giving me a reading?

Thanks,

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Greetings Woody!

I'd love to request a card reading if you could

Peace be with you my friend
-llama

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i have spent the last few weeks scrolling through the post's in this thread and i must say i am intrigued. i have never been interested in having a reading but for some reason in the past few months i seem to have made some dramatic changes to my personality as my friends have not been shy in pointing out. i obviously haven't had the time to read every post but all the same i would like to request you do a reading for me..

peace and love

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Woody what a delight it was to stumble upon your thread! You are very gracious to take the time to offer so many some insight into their lives! When you have the time I would LOVE a reading. Thank you in advance!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I've never put any faith in divination, but why not! Draw one for me, if you would please. :3

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey there everyone ... sorry there have been no cards drawn for a couple of days (I've been ill) but normal service is now resumed ... I shall be back in a little while to make a start on the requests.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there everyone ... sorry there have been no cards drawn for a couple of days (I've been ill) but normal service is now resumed ... I shall be back in a little while to make a start on the requests.

Woody

glad to have you back

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

thank u for the card.believe it or not i just now finally got the time to look up my card u drew for me.so u can imagine how i felt to see the card and the meaning.lol and yes i had a false relationship that unfotunatly but AMAZINGLY produced a very real child.she may have not been my ideal choice for the mother but none the less it prolly saved my life.if it wasnt for my son (now seven)i would be in prison or dead.i tried to stay with the mother but things just wouldnt work.we get along fine but i have felt llike im heading for darkness again.theres too much taking and not enough giving in my world(probally alot of other peoples worlds too)it just seems like im always helping someone one but when the time comes where i need help there is non around and i see myself turning into something i dont like.thanks for the card

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello Woody, I've seen this thread for a long time now and have been tempted to ask for a reading/card, but I hate to ask for things and I don't want to add a burden to you.....But now, I really feel that it's time to ask. I really need some direction in my life and I feel that maybe this could give me some clue as to what I need or whatever. I trust in you and your good heart and your genuine concern for people, so .... could I have a reading when you can do it?

Thank you for your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join