It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Popular
Could I please get a card drawn for me?

Hey there Popular I see the requests have been stacking-up so I'd better make a start

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of CUPS

I feel there may have been some emotional dishonesty ... something kept in the shadows either from you or by you ... alternatively you are the type of person who shys away from harsh realities because as a sensative person they physically hurt you and whilst you may not always get things right (we have all made mistakes) your intentions are never malicious ...be careful of becoming too concerned with your own feelings and listen to the information you might receive through dreams ... because you may be about to discover that dreams really can come true.

Note the rainbow in the image of the card and remember that rainbows only appear after the storm so whatever the problem has been (or still is) know that it is almost over ... the keywords of this card are 'happiness' and 'fulfilment' ... this card indicates the opportunity for true emotional stability ... as you come to this place remember with gratitude the patience / wisdom / synchronicity that brought these blessings into your life.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
ooo i want one aswell.

Hey there TheGrandWarlock ... that avatar is just plain freaky (sorry but it had to be said)
... ok, let's crack straight on with your card.

The Card Drawn Is - HIGH-PRIESTESS (the seer)

The High Priestess seems to be blocking your way and progress at the moment ... but not without reason remember she is also known as the 'seer' which means nothing escapes her vision and she knows you have lessons still to learn before you are allowed to progress to the next stage of your development ... there is something missing here like the link in a chain ... there seems to be a feeling of acting with ulterior motive ... whilst you might think you are trying your best there is a shortfall and instead of trying to correct things from your end you may be feeling like you are the victim or martyr ... you are not and it is this attitude and the way you prioritize your attitude to life that might be adversely influencing your situation ... a good rule to live by in order to re-ground is this;

'Only a fool thinks he knows everything ... but a wise man knows that he knows nothing' !

The High Priestess is giving you the chance to re-ground before she let's you continue ... don't be in such a rush to move onwards (you will miss the finer details) ... true passivity is strong and fertile and should not be mistaken for weakness or inertia ... open to the stillness and look deep within then learn to listen to your intuition ... only then will she let you progress.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much Woody for the last reading. I feel sure things will turn around and this last reading gave me more hope.

My absolute pleasure

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
Good afternoon Woody,

Would you please do me the honour of pulling a card and giving me a reading?

Thanks,

Hey there palg1 ... the honour is all mine let's see what awaits

The Card Drawn Is - THE LADY (the greenwoman)

The Lady is all about creativity / fertility (in all it's forms) / healing and I feel this card comes just at the right time because you have been struggling in some way but rest assured that you are about to emerge from this period of difficulty and you will find yourself in an improving situation ... the Lady is reminding you that a deliberate exploration of your deepest fears may allow you the opportunity for true transformation and growth.

The Lady encourages you to open up to the love / trust / and abundance that she offers this is a time to follow your feelings and sensuality rather than your intellect ... the Greenwoman is the icon of marriage and pregnancy and besides the literal examples of these it can also mean in the metaphorical form like ... new relationship / new cycle of life etc. Either way she brings stability and abundance with the conception of an idea or desire ... she is the epicentre of maternal warmth and nurturing let her guide you now ... this is a good time to connect with the Earth and soak-up her energy to revitalize yourself ready for the exciting times ahead.

Woody

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Popular I see the requests have been stacking-up so I'd better make a start

I feel there may have been some emotional dishonesty ... something kept in the shadows either from you or by you ... alternatively you are the type of person who shys away from harsh realities because as a sensative person they physically hurt you and whilst you may not always get things right (we have all made mistakes) your intentions are never malicious ...be careful of becoming too concerned with your own feelings and listen to the information you might receive through dreams ... because you may be about to discover that dreams really can come true.

Note the rainbow in the image of the card and remember that rainbows only appear after the storm so whatever the problem has been (or still is) know that it is almost over ... the keywords of this card are 'happiness' and 'fulfilment' ... this card indicates the opportunity for true emotional stability ... as you come to this place remember with gratitude the patience / wisdom / synchronicity that brought these blessings into your life.

Woody

Woody. You've honestly just blown my mind.

As soon as I seen the picture of the card, I knew what was going to be said. The dreams really coming true? Struck a chord with me

The part about the storm almost being over? I went to a well known psychic/tarot lady about 6 weeks ago who said the EXACT same thing.

Emotional dishonesty? Spot on, I won't go into details, but yes, you're correct.

Finally, we have all made our mistakes? Heh... my girlfriend smiled at this one because as I read it out we all know what this is in regards to. (And while mentioning my girlfriend, I don't mean mistakes towards her, but previous criminal activities which landed me in prison).

Thanks a lot for that. I appreciate it more than you could understand!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Greetings Woody!

I'd love to request a card reading if you could

Peace be with you my friend
-llama

Hey there kingllama (very trippy avatar)
... happy to draw you a card so her we go.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

This card can represent the personal (inner) 'Holy Grail' quest and the inspiration and love of the Goddess (Divine Feminine) for the recipient ...I feel you have a certain originality ... some might call it eccenticity others might call it rebellion ... either way it makes you unique ... there is something I would offer from my 'inner-sense' and that is to be careful of taking unsound advice or gullible acceptance of unorthodox demands in your desire to be differant ... there is a coloquial saying here in the UK - 'Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater' - in other words just because something isn't 'different' enough for you it doesn't mean it has no value or lesson for you ... in short try to be more discerning.

This is a time to open yourself up to the many nurturing relationships (inner and outer) that are available to you.The waters of life that flow from this cup retain the ancient wisdom ready for reawakening ... see the moonlit pool that is the universal soul and know that it retains all the memories ready to renew what should be an inspired quest ... gather your emotional energies and keep them in balance for a healthy interaction with all of nature ... including the sometimes irrational and destructive energies of humankind ... we have to accept the shadow before we can absorb the light.

Woody

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
i have spent the last few weeks scrolling through the post's in this thread and i must say i am intrigued. i have never been interested in having a reading but for some reason in the past few months i seem to have made some dramatic changes to my personality as my friends have not been shy in pointing out. i obviously haven't had the time to read every post but all the same i would like to request you do a reading for me..

peace and love

Hey there Ph03n1x ... I always feel humbled when people say they have enjoyed this thread or been intriqued enough by it's content to make a request themselves when it is not something they would normally consider doing ... it was my original intention to show those people who thought the Tarot was a load of BS or a hoax that not everyone who reads the cards is a charlatan or fake ... hopefully after 80+ pages and the feedback that has been included, the doubters are beginning to realize there must be something to it
... let's see which card is waiting for you and how or if it applies

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This is a card of choice between two situations / people etc. which will include an element of surrender ... some people find the prospect of surrender a little scary because the loss of control leaves them feeling vunerable but it is a lesson in trust or regaining trust lost. I feel there is a situation that you feel unable to break free from either a limiting situation or belief ... you may even be avoiding the possibility of breaking free and this is where the source of the necessary surrender of the Lovers card lies ... it is only fear of change and at this time the only thing you need to fear is fear itself because it will imprison you ... I feel that at this time there is some disruption or change afoot and this will eventually prove beneficial.

You mentioned that your friends are already pointing out changes that are taking place in you ... I'm pretty sure this is down to your personal 'awakening' and as you continue this process you will continue to grow more spiritually aware ... this may be where the 'choice' part of the card will come in to play because there is the strong possibility that as you grow your friends / those close to you will stay the same and a distance may form between you ... this isn't necessarily bad ... nothing ever stays the same forever and we all grow ... just that sometimes it is in a different direction to those around us ... at every moment in our waking life we have choices ... some simple ... some profound ... through engaging these dilemmas you will develop maturity and depth of soul ... as you make the choices and some people fall away others will come into your life and you will feel a greater sense of fulfilment and union ... a new chapter awaits in the near furture my friend ... this card is just making you aware of the changes to be expected.

Woody

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i have spent the last few weeks scrolling through the post's in this thread and i must say i am intrigued. i have never been interested in having a reading but for some reason in the past few months i seem to have made some dramatic changes to my personality as my friends have not been shy in pointing out. i obviously haven't had the time to read every post but all the same i would like to request you do a reading for me..

peace and love

Hey there Ph03n1x ... I always feel humbled when people say they have enjoyed this thread or been intriqued enough by it's content to make a request themselves when it is not something they would normally consider doing ... it was my original intention to show those people who thought the Tarot was a load of BS or a hoax that not everyone who reads the cards is a charlatan or fake ... hopefully after 80+ pages and the feedback that has been included, the doubters are beginning to realize there must be something to it

This is a card of choice between two situations / people etc. which will include an element of surrender ... some people find the prospect of surrender a little scary because the loss of control leaves them feeling vunerable but it is a lesson in trust or regaining trust lost. I feel there is a situation that you feel unable to break free from either a limiting situation or belief ... you may even be avoiding the possibility of breaking free and this is where the source of the necessary surrender of the Lovers card lies ... it is only fear of change and at this time the only thing you need to fear is fear itself because it will imprison you ... I feel that at this time there is some disruption or change afoot and this will eventually prove beneficial.

You mentioned that your friends are already pointing out changes that are taking place in you ... I'm pretty sure this is down to your personal 'awakening' and as you continue this process you will continue to grow more spiritually aware ... this may be where the 'choice' part of the card will come in to play because there is the strong possibility that as you grow your friends / those close to you will stay the same and a distance may form between you ... this isn't necessarily bad ... nothing ever stays the same forever and we all grow ... just that sometimes it is in a different direction to those around us ... at every moment in our waking life we have choices ... some simple ... some profound ... through engaging these dilemmas you will develop maturity and depth of soul ... as you make the choices and some people fall away others will come into your life and you will feel a greater sense of fulfilment and union ... a new chapter awaits in the near furture my friend ... this card is just making you aware of the changes to be expected.

Woody

woody my friend my mind has just been blown...so much of what you say is very close to home....thank you for taking the time...i shall think on these things

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hi woodwytch. Nice ongoing thread you have here, never noticed it before.

Can you pull a card for me?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 20-5-2012 by NormalBates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'll try a card myself if you get the time
thanks

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
Woody what a delight it was to stumble upon your thread! You are very gracious to take the time to offer so many some insight into their lives! When you have the time I would LOVE a reading. Thank you in advance!

Hey there restlessinMT ... I love every minute of it and it keeps my intuition sharp so I get as much from doing it as the people get from receiving their card ... a good balance of give and take ... just as it should be. Let's see the card waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - CERNUNNOS (Pan)

Ok, with this card comes the potential for abundance and liberation ... but something is holding you back and some of that restraint could be of your own making ... therefore you can set yourself free (if you choose to) ... you also seem to have a tendancy to view life from a distance rather than participate ... I feel this may be due to either low self-esteem / lack of self-confidence / or fear of failure ... the thing is if we don't try we never know our true potential ... if you fail at something so what (?) ... it's a learning curve and at least you gave it a try ... in the words of Albert Einstein;

'Anyone who never made a mistake never tried anything new' !

This card is your call to awaken to responsibility ... a challenge has or is about to arrive in your life ... and it could have profound implications for your life and how you deal with the world ... it could manifest in the form of an inner realignment or as a physical outer predicament ... either way it should be seen for what it is ... an opportunity ... good / bad / or indifferent we can potentially become stronger from our life experiences once we discover how to learn the lessons we are presented with in life ... exciting times await.

Woody

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Spot on drawing my friend. I've been on a personal inner quest the past two weeks to reawaken my extrasensory perception/psychic intuitiveness with huge success. Some do not understand, but that's okay. I've had enough experience to know just to let instinctual decisions take over ego. Also I'm encouraged by the feminine link: getting in tune from what humans naturally are not, I have more courage that I will help people down the road.

Thank you for your time Woody, Peace be with you my friend!
edit on 20-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Can you please draw a card for me if you are not too busy? Thank you.

Amber

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensleeves
I've never put any faith in divination, but why not! Draw one for me, if you would please. :3

Hey there Greensleeves please accept my apologies for the delay in drawing your card ... real world commitments took priority I'm afraid but I'm back and ready to read for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of PENTACLES

This is a very powerful card and it tells me that you might be feeling trapped in difficult or limiting circumstances but this is because you are not yet fully 'awake' to the situation ... a period of unhappiness can eventually lead us to change our lives or indeed finally break free from the situation ... I feel someone could be abusing their power (?) leaving you spiritually blind at the moment.

Sometimes the process of breaking things down or loss is as necessary as the process of building things up or gain.There are challenges in life that seem harsh and there are on occasion bruises but the human desire and willpower to survive and recover from setbacks is vital and necessary ... maintaining a resilient mind and retaining a sense of humour are most important to our physical / psychological / spiritual health along with the knowledge that the Sun will rise on another day that is filled with opportunities ... one thing is clear ... you have the strength to ride any storm that life throws at you and come out stronger for it ... just remember to avoid temptation at all costs.

Woody

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious

thank u for the card.believe it or not i just now finally got the time to look up my card u drew for me.so u can imagine how i felt to see the card and the meaning.lol and yes i had a false relationship that unfotunatly but AMAZINGLY produced a very real child.she may have not been my ideal choice for the mother but none the less it prolly saved my life.if it wasnt for my son (now seven)i would be in prison or dead.i tried to stay with the mother but things just wouldnt work.we get along fine but i have felt llike im heading for darkness again.theres too much taking and not enough giving in my world(probally alot of other peoples worlds too)it just seems like im always helping someone one but when the time comes where i need help there is non around and i see myself turning into something i dont like.thanks for the card

I completely understand where you're coming from it was/is the same for me with the helping people ... but I see it as a real energy boost to know I am in a position to help someone with a few words or act of kindness ... but like you when I am the one in need there is rarely anyone there to help ... at least not someone who fully understands ... but I believe our souls chose these lives to live and sometimes we travel the path alone for a reason ... just count your blessings that people trust you enough to seek solace from you and gain both comfort and strength from that ... it sounds like in spite of mistakes you have turned yourself into a better person ... stay strong because when you have spirit you are never truly alone

Woody

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
Hello Woody, I've seen this thread for a long time now and have been tempted to ask for a reading/card, but I hate to ask for things and I don't want to add a burden to you.....But now, I really feel that it's time to ask. I really need some direction in my life and I feel that maybe this could give me some clue as to what I need or whatever. I trust in you and your good heart and your genuine concern for people, so .... could I have a reading when you can do it?

Thank you for your time.

Hey there Ellie Sagan long time no type ... slap yourself on the wrist for holding back on requesting a card ... you would not have been a burden at all you silly ... I wouldn't be offering if I didn't enjoy doing it and all I ask is patience and politeness in return ... and as you will see if you've managed to read through the thread I have received politeness by the bucket load and only a handful have not been patient ... but that was mainly due to excitement so we'll let them off
So to you ... let's see if the card can offer the guidance you seek.

The Card Drawn Is - REBIRTH

The power of the call is growing stronger within you and I feel you are digging your heels in a little because you are unsure of something ... and I thing the something you are unsure of is you ... or at least your feelings about something / someone ... for the now you are correct to delay because this is not quite the time to make important decisions ... love and relationships and indeed life need to be lived through ... whatever direction they take us in.

The name of the card speaks for itself ... you are on the cusp of a rebirth ... a reincarnation within a single lifetime if you will because this new chapter that you are approaching will change the way you live your life and the way you think ... and this is a good thing if you allow yourself to be guided at the natural pace of the passing cycle and don't try to cling on to the past but neither should you try to rush your arrival into the future ... deep breath in ... calm the mind-chatter ... relax ... breathe out. This rebirth will lead you into a life that is more fully your own ... at the moment you have reached the crossroads and a decision will soon be required that will take you in the new direction ... the confusion / indecision / upset etc that you have been feeling is due to the karmic reaction that always has to take place before we step into the next chapter of our life ... this is going to be settled anytime now ... it may already be happening.

One thing that is assured in life is that if we wait long enough it will change ... how you survive that change and who you are after is up to you ... the major element required is fair judgement of yourself and others ... in the process of judgement both as an individual and on a universal level honesty is the key ... be honest ... be forgiving ... be patient ... but most of all be assured that change is at hand ... your transformation is imminent.

Woody

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Woody

Woody. You've honestly just blown my mind.

As soon as I seen the picture of the card, I knew what was going to be said. The dreams really coming true? Struck a chord with me

The part about the storm almost being over? I went to a well known psychic/tarot lady about 6 weeks ago who said the EXACT same thing.

Emotional dishonesty? Spot on, I won't go into details, but yes, you're correct.

Finally, we have all made our mistakes? Heh... my girlfriend smiled at this one because as I read it out we all know what this is in regards to. (And while mentioning my girlfriend, I don't mean mistakes towards her, but previous criminal activities which landed me in prison).

Thanks a lot for that. I appreciate it more than you could understand!

I've lost count of the times I've said it but the cards are amazing aren't they
pleased you could relate to it and bright blessings.

Woody

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

peace and love

Woody

woody my friend my mind has just been blown...so much of what you say is very close to home....thank you for taking the time...i shall think on these things

My absolute pleasure.

Woody

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That's all for today guys ... I'll be back tomorrow with a card for NormalBates

Woody

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thank you Woody for your insight. The card you drew for me explains a lot or/gives me more questions. I have changed my ways for many and think it is time to think on my own (but I have a family... husband and 3 kiddos) . I don't want to think they are holding me down. I am doing the best for them all as I am so change is difficult at least for now but I can and preparing for the future .... if that is possible.

Blessed Be.

Thankyou Woody!

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join