It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well that's all for another day I shall return tomorrow beginning with a card for SUICIDEHK45 ... and hopefully unless there is a great influx of requests between now and then I should manage to get caught up with the requests that are here so far

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woody

And yes, the Hawk holds a special place with me.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I would like a reading please

Hey there SUICIDEHK45 very short and to the point so likewise I will get straight to drawing your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of PENTACLES

Well I have to say that initially I thought your username was just a bit of a statement (with it being in capital letters and all) but now I draw your card and I see that you may well have had desperate times where you wondered if you could go on or was it worth it ... what I would like to say and I hope you understand my meaning is that the process of breaking down or loss is as necessary as the process of building up or gain ... I know this because I've been through several soul-destroying traumas in this lifetime and I have touched that lowest ebb ... but I 'know' how precious life is and nobody ever said it would be easy ... and nobody ever said it would be fair.

It takes inner-strength and courage to protect yourself and survive the challenges of life ... this means withdrawing from trauma to focus on emotional resilience ... I feel that you have all the requirements but you have been channelling your focus in the wrong direction ... this is what has been holding you down ... there will be trials and there will be harsh challenges ... life is like a contact sport and we will get bruises ... you need to channel your focus on the desire and willpower that helps us to survive and recover from the setbacks ... don't allow yourself to think of yourself as the poor victim (why me attitude) ... see yourself as the warrior(ess) fighting every battle head-on and becoming strong because of the fight not in spite of it ... maintaining a resilient mind and retaining a sense of humour are your most important weapons along with the knowledge that the Sun will rise on another day filled with tests and opportunities that will strengthen your stamina and your heart ... feel sorry for the ones with 'easy' lives because they have never had the opportunity to experience true depth of emotion ... therefore they will never be able to attain a true life-high as you can when you realize you've overcome the low-point ... be strong and be healthy ... life is a test you can win and grow from.

Woody

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jooles

Hi Woodwytch,

Would it be possible for you to give it a go, and draw a card for me, please? Thanks a lot in advance for your work, it´s really kind of you to dedicate your energy to others!!

Hey there Jools I'm happy to draw you a card and I love doing it ... I'm just pleased that the people who request are so patient

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of WANDS

Well as the image of this card depicts you have been through the wars one way or another and feel battered and bruised ... as a result you may have built-up your defenses in order to prevent further struggle / pain but you must be careful when you do this otherwise you might be keeping the wrong people out. I feel you may have emerged or be emerging from a struggle but you are maybe worried that there is more to come ... remain cautious but know that this is the final challenge in this situation ... although you may be feeling torn in two know that the tension may soon be resolved.

Having been wounded you may be tempted to isolate yourself as a means of defense just try to keep a balance ... one of your downfalls is not being able to accept your achievements / strengths / and talents acknowledging these things will give you the boost of confidence you need and make you realize just how worthy you are ... sometimes this card can apply to someone recovering from an illness if this is the case then you should open up to the wholeness of healing.

The sign of an evolved spirit is someone who can acknowledge past failiures or defeats without bitterness and self-torment ... then move forward through life with a positive outlook and the wisdom gathered during the struggle ... treat the challenges with patience and compassion ... wear each scar and wound suffered during the struggle as a badge of honour earned and overcome by your inner courage and a faith in the lore of natural justice.

Woody

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Anything worth noting? Im pretty easy going so bang away with them cards please.....and tell me something I don't know....cause at this point Im clueless

Pretty Please?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall

Hi woodwytch,

Newbie here, and very excited and happy about ATS, but maybe a little down about a few other issues.

I would really appreciate your reading if you get a chance, please.

Thanks,
watchesfromwall

Hey there watchesfromwall ... well here we are at last ... hope you have settled in to ATS and found your way around and now you are ready for your card because here it is

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of WANDS

You mentioned in your request about being a little down about certain issues so straight to the point this card is good news (I hope
) however before we get to that let's see what the issues might have been ... the keyword being conflict ... the question being 'inner' or 'outer' ? Inner conflict or supressed anger could have resulted in your inability to act or make a decision ... outer conflict may have escalated to the point where a challenge was posed and you asking yourself 'how should I act' / 'what should I do' ... one thing would be to explore the possibilities of mediation.

But whatever you decide or whatever has happened this card represents the hearth and home ... your dynamism or energy may have been frustrated by your home ... your routine ... or your life ... whatever is / has been going on I feel very strongly that the ball is in your court and it is you who needs to act or adapt depending on what you wish the outcome to be (mend the situation or end the situation) ... what I can tell you is that once you have decides and acted accordingly there will follow a situation of ease ... comfort and deep satrisfaction and you will reap the rewards of your hard work. There will be a celebration of health / wealth / and security and to mark a personal achievement.

Woody

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'd hoped to get more cards drawn today but had a late start due to unexpected visitors so I will be back tomorrow with a card for othello

Woody

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Loved the reading. Relatively accurate as well. I look forward to getting another in the future.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
Hmm i have never had a reading do you think you could draw a card for me when you arent to busy?

thank you

Hey there othello ... you'd be surprised how many people who have requested cards on this thread are doing so for the first time so you are not alone ... thank-you for your patience now let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

The keywords for this card are speed / synchronicity / and accomplishment ... but my 'inner-sense' tells me that you may have been feeling trapped in a difficult or limiting circumstance but you are not fully 'awake' to the situation ... what I feel as this card has come out is that this is about to change and you will finally break free from the situation ... two things to remember ... (1) do not abuse any power you might have ... (2) do not succumb to any kind of temptation and you should soon see some speedy changes as in achieving a goal or swiftly moving towards some kind of accomplishment.

You may find yourself streamlining your life (or business) and there could be some rapid communications or negotiations ... now this is all well and good but the recurring theme you will notice is speed and as a cautionary note it is great that the changes coming will be swift but just be careful not to miss an important point due to the speed and take time to look for the synchronistic and subtle signs that will point you in the right direction ... try to attune yourself to the natural flow and rhythm of things ... and finally ... this card often appears when there is exciting news or a possible journey ... and when someone falls in love ... if these latter points don't apply just yet stay aware of them for the not too distant future because remember ... there will soon be a lot of changes taking place in your life.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Hello Woodwytch

Could I please get a card drawn for me?
Thanks in advance.

Hey there ujustneverknow I would be happy to draw a card for you and thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn Is - THE STAR

This is a lovely card to receive and I feel it has come just at the right time as this is the right time to move forward and change your perspectives ... if there is some unfinished emotional business to be attended to then this is the time t do it as this is a good time to heal the wounds that may remain from a situation involving a lover / friend / collegue.

This card brings bright prospects and optimism that is justified ... sometimes called the 'wish' card as in 'wishing on a star' ... allow your intuition to flow and you will develop a calm / clear confidence as you step into the future allow the Star to use her healing light to bring tranquil energy into your life ... the Star brings a higher spiritual knowledge and power to you ... the power of the Universal Lore is at work here either within you or permeating a web of circumstance that will bring profound change and new spiritual hope ... this is the Star of Destiny and represents a new era or cycle in your life.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Any chance Woody???

Pretty please! X

Hey there EvanB ... every chance ... especially when there's a 'pretty pleased attached

The Card Drawn Is - THE LORD (Greenman)

EvanB ... even your username has a ring of solid strength to it and this card couldn't represent a stronger ... in fact the strongest energy ... but the trouble with being the strong one whether that is physically / emotionally / spiritually is no matter because everyone depends on you to make it right ... and I say 'the trouble with that' because whilst you are so busy being the strength for everyone else no-one notices that sometimes maybe you are the one who could do with a little support ... I feel this card has come to remind you that even the strongest of people are not infallible and it is their own vunerability that creates their strength and compassion ... at the moment I feel things have got on top of you a little and you feel overwhelmed ... as a result you may need to take steps to avoid depression or any kind of self-destructive behaviour (in extreme cases this could be drink / drugs etc) ... you or someone close may be finding it difficult to control the powerful currents of emotion and this could manifest as anger ... this card is telling you it's time to acknowledge these things and get back on track.

The Lord (Greenman) is generous in his bestowal of creative / fertile energy and he will move to a new level of confident and assertive dynamism ... this is a time for both giving and receiving the natural flow of life both inwardly and outwardly ... take time to reconnect with nature and recharge your batteries ... it really doesnt take much whatever environment you live in nature is never far away even in a big city you will see a weed break through the pavement now and again just to remind us how strong nature is ... be prepared to find a new and thriving drive that will give you the necessary enthusiam for projects / relationships / and even new way of living your life and fulfilling your world ... now is the time to experience being at the apex of this life cycle ... enjoy it to the full.

Woody

edit on 5-6-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

Thank you very much for the reading.

My pleasure I hope it was helpful.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb

Thanks woody. Although havent noticed any opportunities for cutting free
Maybe i'll buy a lottery ticket lol

Try reading the card again now after a little time has passed you may understand the meaning this time ... it is always worth reading the card a few times so that we can read the many layers that it holds ... it's never just one perspective ... remember 'cutting free' could be on an inner level for example ridding yourself of a bad habit or attitude or mannerism ... it's not necessarily on an outer level as in cutting yourself free of a situation or person ... many many layer and many many possibilities but one thing you can be sure of is ... the card will be relevent to you in some way ... maybe it is still to happen ... if this is the case it will be sooner rather than later as in days / weeks (no more than a month usually).

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
thank you for the reading it was very helpfull

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
Hi Woodwytch, if you could draw a card for me I'd be very grateful, I've always been interested in this sorta thing

Thank you in advance

Hey there Sozen94 thank-you for your patience and we'll get straight on with drawing your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of PENTACLES

This card is all about the home and as the saying goes 'home is where the heart is' ... however I feel there may be a glitch in the happy course of a relationship at the moment ... now remember this relationship could be a young person having a bit of a power struggle with parents and wanting to break free and strike out from under their parents roof ... it could be the reverse where a grown child is still living at home and the parents would like to have there home back to themselves ... it could be a relationship with a flatmate or partner ... or spouse ... whatever the relationship things are a little tense at the moment and this could be temporary or permanently disrupted depending on your actions and what you wish the outcome to be ... you should definately avoid making any important decisions yet until you have things straight in your head ... the thing to remember is that love and relationships need to be lived through whatever direction they take us in.

You should also remember that home and family mean different things to different people ... for some the idea of home is just that ... an idea a hope a dream ... in this case it could relate to some kind of chance to count your blessings ... there is an indication that some type of prosperity might be on the agenda as this is a good time for making new investments or creating a leagacy (or receiving one) ... never forget ... even difficult times can hide hidden benefits ... I want to conclude by saying that this reading feels very muddled and doesn't seem to have a flow to it it was very difficult for me to work through and find some kind of clear message in it ... now I'm wondering if it is you that has the muddled energy and your flow of energy is blocked because of circumstanses ... if this is the case then the fact that I found it difficult to read this card but perservered is the advise I feel I have to give you ... whatever is going on in your life perservere however difficult it is and the outcome will eventually become clear ... then you can act accordingly.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Woodwytch,

I find these readings fascinating though I have not researched. I would be oh so grateful if you could draw one for me please?

Ps. Growing up in Italy my grandpa taught me to pay Briscola, a card Gin Rummy like game using a pack of tarot cards without pictures...

Hey there RelSciHistItSufi very clever name ... all the subjects I used to cross-reference my hyptheses and theories in The Atlantean Analysis - www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk... ... back on topic here is your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of CUPS

Well this is a card of celebration but sometimes that is easier said than done ... for example I feel you are a person who doesn't always welcome change this can lead to delays and stagnation and you end up feeling like your life is stuck ... sometimes if we have refused to make a change we knew needed making but looked the other way in the hope that all would stay safe and familiar we have the choices taken out of our hands ... the more resistent you are to change (and it may only be in one single area of your life) the harder it will be ... but good news comes with this card because it is heralding the end of a difficult or exhausting period in your life.

As I said ... this card represents celebration and could relate to a specific event such as a marriage or birth of a baby ... or it coud be general celebration that your life can now get back on track ... you should also take the time to enjoy the pleasures of friendship ... sometimes we need to give ourselves permission to be completely fulfilled and to experience joy ... to be strong and stoical enough to understand that all lifes trials and tribulations as well as the blessings and gifts are cyclical by nature so never fear change.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

Thankyou, Woody....for drawing a card, and for your astonishing insight.....you are spot on, again....to tell you the truth, I had come to that decision, too.....and, it was oddly "freeing"....he owes me lots, and lots of money....money I desperately need...but, jumping back into the ring with him would be worse than being poor.....so....thanks again....it is really generous of you to take this time for us, out here in the peanut gallery.....best to you and your's!

So pleased I could be of help and even better that you had come to the same decision yourself so the card just confirmed you had done the right thing ... good luck for your future and brightest blessings

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

Thanks a lot woodwytch, the first part has certainly resonated with me! The marriage part is weird though, lol. Thanks again for your kindness, good luck

My pleasure a least it was partially correct ... don't forget the 'marriage' part could have a metaphorical meaning eg; the marriage of an idea or joint venture ... look for all the possibilities they are not always blatently obvious.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseased
Hey could you get one for me?
Thanks

Hey there Diseased I certainly can.

The Card Draw Is - 2 of WANDS

Although you may be satisfied that you have everything you 'need' you may also long for more ... to achieve your desires you need to lower your defences a little and open up to some deeply buried feelings and let go of any unneeded posessions ... this will allow the energy and potential to flow more easily.

You are standing at a crucial crossroads from which you can now move forward with confidence ... allow the relationship between two ideas / projects / feelings unfold and open up to new possibilities ... you may be seeking deeper meaning in your life and this card tells you that a gateway will open up in front of you and you just need to walk through it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Almost got caught up today ... back tomorrow with a card for GrandHeretic

Woody

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join