It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

please draw a card for me....if your not to busy. thanks.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Would you draw a card for me also when you have time, if you don't mind? I appreciate your efforts here, and look forward to a response.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello Woody

Would you be so kind as to divine for me?

Thank you in advance.

TW

P.S. ~ Congratulations on your long running service here! It is appreciated.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thank you, some good insight and guidance there.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexevo
Hello Woody,

I would be extremely grateful if you could turn a card for me.

Time permitting of course and thanks in advance.

Hey there Nexevo ... never ceases to amaze me how polite everyone has been with their requests throughout this thread and you are clearly no exception ... it will be my pleasure to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of WANDS

This card usually comes out for people who are enthusiastic / eager / and have a touch rebellion ... with such qualities come a multitude of 'good' ideas that race into their heads but unless they take off equally as quickly this Prince will lose interest just as fast and move onto his next venture ... often leaving a certain amount of chaos in his wake ... however ... at the moment you may be struggling with the objections of other people to your actions / ideas ... as a result you may be feeling a little overwhelmed / anxious / or even a touch embarrassed ... and very unlike the usual attributes of this Prince you may be having difficulty at the moment in coming to a decision and this uncertainty will impede your success.

As you can see from the image of the card it is all about movement and speedy action ... this could be in respect of leaving certain 'old ways' behind you or a change of direction ... it can even appear when people may be planning more literal moves like a house move or even emigration. Remember ... determination leads to success but sometimes at a personal cost ... your life may change or enter a different path at any moment now ... but know that it is your native wit and cleverness that will guide your steps towards eventual fulfilment ... it's ok to anticipate the future.

Woody

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaintedVisions
Hi Woody,
Could you pull one for me please? I'd truly appreciate it!

Hey there TaintedVisions I would be happy to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - JUSTICE

This card tells me it is time for you to make a decision ... but not out of reaction ... act with the honesty and integrity demanded by this card ...there seem to be new opportunities on the horizon that you might welcome because you are eager to start a new period in your life and you should know that any fears about losing your security are unfounded ... one cautionary point ... never consider beginning / staying in an inappropriate relationship because you fear being alone or stay in a relationship that needs to end otherwise you will stagnate.

You may be called on to be true to yourself ... to your own nature ... you may be being called into account for your previous actions ... you will need to make a decision which involves weighing up arguments and exercising discrimination so that truth and balance prevail ... ask yourself ... is now a time for severity and discipline or mercy and acceptance ... balance is absolutely necessary to free your inner-self from your fears and self-doubts ... this is quite a karmic card and shows up to clean your slate in preparation for the next chapter of your life ... likewise it can show up if there are literal matters of justice to be dealt with in the courts ... when this card shows it generally means that judgements will go in favour of the person the card was drawn for.

Woody

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wow.... I'm almost in tears over here! Thank you so much! I really needed that!

Much Love
T.V.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
hi, Woody....you have turned a card for me, before...and you were spot on and very helpful... I find myself having to make another huge decision, so, I wonder if you could turn me a card and give me more of your wisdom....I am wondering whether or not I should go forward with a lawsuit against my ex husband....sounds sordid....but, he's a huge rat, and he can't just get away with this...however...it is like squirting wasps with a hose, ....so....I could use some advice...thanks so much!

Hey there doryinaz ok sounds like you're trying to decide which is the right way to deal with a situation so let's draw the card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

The keywords of this card are - 'communication / objectivity / diplomacy' ... however you have asked me to read on a specific situation and with that in mind I focused my attention on your question and the following is what I translated from the card and gained from my 'inner-sense' ... do with it as you will;

First off I feel your deep frustration but more than that there is a sense of despair maybe even a touch of remorse for what might have been had things turned out differently ... in a nutshell I would suggest NOT taking out a lawsuit against your ex-husband because the result looks unlikely to be favourable ... and I will explain why.

Frustration is the enemy of any pursuit that requires self-control and spiritual stillness ... it can be so frustrating to be at the sharp end of an ex's words / actions (or lack of) trust me I know (I also have an ex-husband - long out of the picture now but I remember it well lol) ... it takes practice to realize that anything that takes emotional focus away from achieving a real and deserved goal is just that ... a distraction ... if others are attempting to cause such distractions you will only feed their ego and help their cause by reacting to acknowledge their efforts.

Take a deep breath and steady your mind ... sometimes humour is the best course of action so take a moment to laugh at yourself for letting him rile you so much ... frustration is ungrounded energy that works against you ... study and application to the situation brings about wisdom and clear understanding which can be applied to most situations but especially this one ... your youthfulness (whatever your age) and determination will carry you forward and your nascent skills will bring you to a dynamic realization ... use this as a turning point. Sometimes we have to present our foe with an unexpected move ... it has a bigger impact than you could ever know ... and whilst you may not be there to witness the look of dissappointment or defeat on their face ... it's ok because you are bigger than that and you 'know' that it was there without seeing it ... you catch them off-footed when they don't get what they expect.

Let the past die a natural death and let the future unfurl like the bud of a newborn flower

Woody

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would like a reading please

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hi Woodwytch,

Would it be possible for you to give it a go, and draw a card for me, please? Thanks a lot in advance for your work, it´s really kind of you to dedicate your energy to others!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hi woodwytch,

Newbie here, and very excited and happy about ATS, but maybe a little down about a few other issues.

I would really appreciate your reading if you get a chance, please.

Thanks,
watchesfromwall

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
I do not know anything about this but do a reading (?) for me too please if you are able

Hey there OpinionatedB well contrary to popular belief and Hollywood film-makers the Tarot cards are not the big / bad / irreligious / heathen tools they are said to be (by some)
They are in fact pieces of card with images on and each of those cards has a specific definition (similar to the way every astrology sign has specific characteristics or every road sign has a specific instruction) ... when I draw a card I know what the card definition is but I add my own intuitive inklings to the reading ... I chose not to call this 'psychic' ability because at the end of the day 'psychic' is simply a word ... unfortunately it has become over-used ... more importantly it has been wrongly used. I am nobody special I just happen to be good at translating the cards in much the same way other people specialize at building car engines / carpentry / dressmaking / accountancy ... I couldn't do any one of these things (wouldn't know where to start) ... the point is we find where our natural skills lie and the effort we put into our study over a period of time ... practice makes perfect in anything ... I still have quite a ways to go
I hope you enjoy your reading.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

This is a card that speaks of letting-go and moving-on ... seeking a higher purpose if you will ... you have reached a point in your life where it is time to shed your skin and experience a stage of rebirth in your life ... you may be called on to make a mature decision that does not focus on satisfying your immediate desires but to work towards something that will bring rewards further down the line.

In relationships (friends / family / or lovers) you may feel that they have come full circle or fulfilled their purpose ... I don't mean in a bad way just that you are looking for something more now ... this is a time to recharge and redirect your life where necessary ... don't be afraid or too proud to make mistakes it is the best way to learn ... by looking at the past ... acknowledging our mistakes and learning from them we start to grow into that new skin and attain wisdom ... you have already endured the past ... don't dwell on it and allow yourself to miss future opportunities ... sometimes we have to know when it is time to turn our backs on the tried and trusted because it has become safe and comfortable ... and know when to embrace the opportunities and adventures the future has to offer in order to discover our true potential

Woody

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall

Hi woodwytch,

Newbie here, and very excited and happy about ATS, but maybe a little down about a few other issues.

I would really appreciate your reading if you get a chance, please.

Thanks,
watchesfromwall

Hey there watchesfromwall and welcome to ATS have fun exploring the forums

I just wanted to let you know that I draw the cards in order of request so that I don't miss anyone out (next card will be for lionOFGOD on page 85 tomorrow now) so I don't want you to think I've forgotten or ignored you as it could be a day or two before I get to you but I will get to you at some point and I'm sure a card can give you some guidance and focus
just keep checking the thread to see if I've reached you ... I average between 2 - 6 cards a day.

Woody

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hello woodwytch, an update the team is set to go on June 1, an article:
www.foxnews.com...

Not requesting a reading, but would like a bit of clarification from the 1st reading.

I guess the question i'm looking for is that many people including my friend think that the gov have already recovered it by now for obvious reasons. In the reading you mentioned that they may stumble upon EM interference with their equipment, do you think that it's still there? Just wondering what you think, I'm not sure whether it's still there myself I can imagine that something like this would be a do-or-die cover-up nightmare for TPTB and they will resort to anything to prevent discovery.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
hello woodwytch, an update the team is set to go on June 1, an article:
www.foxnews.com...

Not requesting a reading, but would like a bit of clarification from the 1st reading.

I guess the question i'm looking for is that many people including my friend think that the gov have already recovered it by now for obvious reasons. In the reading you mentioned that they may stumble upon EM interference with their equipment, do you think that it's still there? Just wondering what you think, I'm not sure whether it's still there myself I can imagine that something like this would be a do-or-die cover-up nightmare for TPTB and they will resort to anything to prevent discovery.

Hey there redrezo good to hear from you and I appreciate the update ... I am answering your post now before I draw cards for anyone only because this exploratory mission starts tomorrow (1st June) and I wanted to put my thoughts forward before any news reports can come back and I could be accused of using them for an info source as today is May 31st (the day before they begin their mission).

First of all I DO believe it is still there and I stick by the things I said in the original card reading ... yes they will experience electromagnetic (EM) interference ... but this could just as easily be from an 'invisible' net put up by TPTB to cloak / protect the anomoly as something created by the anomoly itself ... I tend to feel that the anomoly is actually in a state of hibernation ... not broken ... and this was intentionally set to be this way at source. That said I think the 'story' that we hear as the news on this matter has already been written by TPTB.

Now I know you said you weren't requesting a card but I felt the need to draw one anyway to throw some light on the crew carrying out the mission and any potential problems they might find themselves faced with ... and it's not encouraging.

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of SWORDS

I feel this trip will be blighted with problems and setbacks to such a degree that this initial dive or even mission will be deemed inconclusive ... a 'failiure' but this will not be through lack of ability ... I feel that success will be delayed and second attempt will be successful ... I feel an outside arrogance that is borne of jealousy ... now I don't know if this is from another crew who had hoped to be first to seal this deal or if it comes from a lot higher up ... an accident may not be all it seems on the surface (no pun intended) ... with this card I feel a strong resentment or negative attitude towards a business associate.

Those who are jealous of this mission somehow feel a sense of entitlement ... the participants of this mission will learn and grow from the conflicts and difficulties that thwart them and a tranformation will mean they are never quite the same again ... they will all have learned some profound lessons about themselves ... those around them ... the anomoly below ... whether they ever get to share that fully with us will remain to be seen.

This should be watched closely ... do you actually know the crew or have you just been following the case ?

If you know them and have the means to contact them you should advise them to remain vigilant ... not everything or everyone is always what or who they seem ... I want to say that one of them may be a plant (undercover) but I think that might sound a little over dramatic ... we must watch and wait.

Please keep me posted with anything you get on this I would like to see it through to conclusion.

Woody

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

I could go for a card reading at this point, if you could be bothered to do so.
Thank you.

Hey there LionOfGOD it may take me a while sometims but it is never a bother to read the cards and just to prove the point here is yours (thank-you for your patience).

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

This card is all about accomplishment / speed / and synchronicity ... but I feel the need to remind you of something and that is that you have on occasion been your own worst enemy ... what I want to tell you is you should not allow yourself to become bitter or cyinical because of things that belong in the past otherwise it could prevent you from reaping the full benefit of your drawn card.

The first thing to come from this card could be concerned with good news or maybe taking a journey (physically or metaphorically) ... there coud also be some excitement about a new project or idea ... we celebrate the fact that we endure / survive / grow with the support and companionship of our chosen 'tribe' (family / friends) ... this is a time to be thankful for thast support ... but I get the feeling that sometimes you shut them out when they could be the most help ... as I said before ... don't let the past taint the present and blur the future ... there is so much positivity waiting in the wings.

Woody

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hmm i have never had a reading do you think you could draw a card for me when you arent to busy?

thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi, very interesting reading there that raises alot of potential possibilities,

They tend to be a more professional skeptical lot, they aren't ufo researchers and don't expect to find a uso. I don't know them personally but i've done what I can to help them even if it makes me come off looking like a ufo/conspiracy kook.

Ah well I guess somethings can't be helped, so I guess all that's left is to wait and see what happens. Thx for everything so far.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello Woodwytch

Could I please get a card drawn for me?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
Hi, very interesting reading there that raises alot of potential possibilities,

They tend to be a more professional skeptical lot, they aren't ufo researchers and don't expect to find a uso. I don't know them personally but i've done what I can to help them even if it makes me come off looking like a ufo/conspiracy kook.

Ah well I guess somethings can't be helped, so I guess all that's left is to wait and see what happens. Thx for everything so far.

Good morning redrezo ... very exciting to think that the crew set off today ... even though the card indicates setback and so forth I hope they manage to maybe get more pictures even if they come away with nothin conclusive (this time) at least it would be something we could get a closer look at.

Good luck to them ... keep me posted

Woody

edit on 1-6-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join