It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Any chance Woody???

Pretty please! X

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you very much for the reading.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Thanks woody. Although havent noticed any opportunities for cutting free
Maybe i'll buy a lottery ticket lol

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, if you could draw a card for me I'd be very grateful, I've always been interested in this sorta thing

Thank you in advance

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

I find these readings fascinating though I have not researched. I would be oh so grateful if you could draw one for me please?

Ps. Growing up in Italy my grandpa taught me to pay Briscola, a card Gin Rummy like game using a pack of tarot cards without pictures...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thankyou, Woody....for drawing a card, and for your astonishing insight.....you are spot on, again....to tell you the truth, I had come to that decision, too.....and, it was oddly "freeing"....he owes me lots, and lots of money....money I desperately need...but, jumping back into the ring with him would be worse than being poor.....so....thanks again....it is really generous of you to take this time for us, out here in the peanut gallery.....best to you and your's!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey there everyone I just wanted to let you know that I haven't given-up on the thread (never will) but it's been a very busy 'real world' week and I haven't had chance to get properly stuck into the readings ... but I have a relatively free weekend and I plan on catcjing up with as many requests as I possibly can.

Just to let you know ... I really do appreciate your patience and understanding ... I love this thread and the people who participate ... we have so many nice members on this thread.

I shall be back tomaorrow with a card for anarchy2012

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarchy2012
This is a great thread. I wonder if you would turn a card for me so I may get a gist of what to expect in the next few weeks many thanks

Hey there anarchy2012 ... so pleased your enjoying the thread let's hope you like your card even more

The Card Drawn Is - DEATH

Well as I have mentioned everytime this card has come out in the thread in spite of what Hollywood would have you believe you are not going to keel over dead in the next few minutes
What this card actually symbolizes is 'inevitable change' ... this means that at the moment the ball is in your court and you can make the changes required in the way you choose ... however ... if you are a person who avoids change and you decide to ignore the advise of the card ... the changes will still happen but not necessarily in the way you would have liked ... this is also the time to get rid of the deadwood in your life it is creating clutter on every level (physically / emotionally / spiritually) ... only then will there be room for the new growth to come through and replace it.

There seems to be an element of contradiction coming from you ... in one respect you seem to have a bit of a fear of intimacy ... but in another way you dislike being on your own ... there also seems to be some emotinal exhaustion so perhaps a relationship has been a little 'patchy' of late ... this is a time to consider your options and your future ambitions or desires ... this card reminds us that we often have to die to our old ways of thinking / feeling / behaving before we can open up to our new life ... our rebirth ... this is your precursor to transformation ... it's time to face the inevitable change ... do not fear change because this time will be difficult or easy depending on your ability to change and be flexible ... see it as a time for realignmrent ... don't rush it but don't block it ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Thank you for your kind words and guidance. You also seem to have some good insight here.

My pleasure

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
Would you do one for me when you have the time? Thanks!

Hey there Radiobuzz ... sorry for the lengthy wait but here I am now ... ready to draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

This card is about initiation and tradition you may have had a period of study or effort and you should not forget to reward yourself with a little relaxation to balance things up ... just one small cautionary note is that you should be careful of a small finacial loss (this may not apply to you but I just thought it was worth mentioning) ... the energy that oozes out of this card is someone who is searching for their inner-meaning and this undertaking should be done with conformity and conventional means.

I feel there might be something important in the offing either some kind of legal procedure or marriage ceremony either that or you have been thinking about marriage either your own or that of someone close to you ... this is a great time to continue or begin furthering your education with formal knowledge and I feel there is a significant teacher or mentor that you either already know or who will play an important part in your life as you continue into this new cycle ... whether you realize it or not a shift has taken place ... the ancient ancestor within will guide and reassure you as you relearn and greet new experiences on the path of your life.

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux

Wow thank you so much that is amazing. It is funny that you say that I am an old soul because I'm actually really young, but everyone has told me that I am mature. Yes, I have been under a lot of pressure and stress lately due to expectations my family has had since I took a 'break' from living at home because of anxiety that made me miss a lot of school. I just got home a few weeks ago and it's hard to get used to living with my family again because it is much different than where I lived before.

I will try not to think about the past as much as I am at the moment, thank you for your words they actually help me so much more than you know. I feel so much more relaxed now after reading this.

I'm genuinely pleased the card gave you some help and relaxation ... remember you are stroner and wiser than you think

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobdole

please draw a card for me....if your not to busy. thanks.

Hey there bobdole ... here I am at last ready to draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Well bobdole what can I say ... this card isn't always as bad as it looks on the surface ... but I am picking up a sense of being distraught and I think you and I both know that in this case things are or have been pretty bad ... I feel you have been brought to your knees at this point because of this situation and the reprecussions involved ... you have probably felt or still feel like your life has been touched by destruction but know one thing and that is that it is 'curative' dstruction ... you've heard the old saying about the need to hit rock bottom before things can get better ... and you may be very pleased to hear that your bottom has been well and truly rocked.

What appears to be a random dissolution or destruction of your beliefs / relationships is timely and natural ... finally some conflict might be resolved to allow some healing to take place ... it's time to let go of the sorrow and you must accept your own part in the situation (however big or small) ... you may have been in denial over feelings of jealousy and sorrow (putting on the brave face) ...As the image on the card shows the sea swallows what was built on shifting sands and now you are being liberated ... now you can start to build a solid foundation on which your inner strength can adapt and evolve ... be warned when this card is drawn this can happen suddenly ... with shocking speed ... the trauma may leave you stunned and confused but that fiery blast that sent you falling to earth has also jolted you from a trance (complacency) that allowed you to avoid dealing with profound and fundamental issues ... don't be angry or bitter ... for whatever it is that has gone was never really yours to begin with ... be patient ... wait ... learn

This card tells you it's time to get back up.

Woody

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks a lot woodwytch, the first part has certainly resonated with me! The marriage part is weird though, lol. Thanks again for your kindness, good luck

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey could you get one for me?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Good morning redrezo ... very exciting to think that the crew set off today ... even though the card indicates setback and so forth I hope they manage to maybe get more pictures even if they come away with nothin conclusive (this time) at least it would be something we could get a closer look at.

Good luck to them ... keep me posted

Woody

Hello not much of an update, but on sunday noon they should be reaching the site and will be able to confirm whether or not the object is there. Also a person more acquainted with the team contacted me privately on friday, I didn't read it until now on a whim I relayed the contents of the reading in hopes that he may help but the ship has sailed and I just embarrased myself again. Ah well...

If I post this anywhere else I'll get laughed at, but I'm glad you are open to listening there is some woo-woo stuff that I think is worthy of bringing to your attention. There are 2 other psychics sort of prominent that are making similar predictions, Joseph Tittel and Bob hickman.

Bob has already made a 2012 prediction earlier (as well as 3 years ago) that there will be UFO stuff this year, and he's already made a successful 2012 prediction regarding the ubiquity of holograms this year (Tupac Shakur Coachella, now they are planning on making more like Marilyn Monroe etc...)
He believes that a successful discovery is going to take place and this is the year that it's all gonna come out as well.
baltic sea: www.youtube.com...
predictions for 2012: www.youtube.com...

Joseph Tittel isn't even aware about the news of the anomaly... but back in Jan 11, 2011 he made a specific set of predictions for 2011 and 2012. He also said that something will be found underwater that will lead to a huge discovery and that 2012 will have all this ufo and et stuff come out as well.

61.) A new discovery beneath the ocean has archeologist and scientist extremely excited.
24.) I also feel that the existence of life on other planets is discovered. Along with more knowledge and confirmation for humanity that the existence of UFO’s and other worldly beings do exist. By the end of 2012 and into early 2013 this exposure becomes huge and catches everyone’s attention..... It is about time this all begins to come out. Including more on UFO discoveries, one breaks news after a country outside the U.S. makes a huge breakthrough with information about UFO's.
spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

This is information that I had scoured alot earlier, but wanted to let you know that you're not the only one making this prediction. So now if we tally it all up: there's you, the family friend who is a psychic I know, Bob, Joseph, and the RVer's who viewed the anomaly. That's alot of people.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Hey there redrezo ... thank-you so much for keeping me in the loop I do appreciate it and it is very interesting that I am not the only one saying the same kind of think ... I can't wait to see how this all pans out as it will really have put my 'reading' abilities to the test ... up until now I have only done personal readings it would be good to have the confidence to work on a wider scale if this proves to be accurate ... but patience is the key and we must wait to see what happens ... only time will tell ... but even if my wider-scale reading comes to nothing I have enjoyed giving it a try and at least I will know my limitations are with personal readings only ... it's always good to push your limits and test yourself now and again.

This is very exciting ... besides this case I'm also looking forward to hearing what happens with the anomoly beneath Lake Vostok in Antarctica.

Please keep updating me as I do see your input as 'on topic' because it is direct feedback from the reading I did on the subject.

Thanks again. Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iceglazedchickenwings
Would you draw a card for me also when you have time, if you don't mind? I appreciate your efforts here, and look forward to a response.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there Iceglazedchickenwings (that's a helluva name
) ... I would love to draw you a cards so let's crack on.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

This is a great card to draw and I feel you might just be ready for it ... a time of limitation or feeling trapped might now /soon will be passing ... one thing to be careful of and not buy into might be spiteful gossip ... if someone is gossiping don't allow yoursef to stoop to the same level otherwise you might delay or lose the benefits of this card and you really don't want to be doing that ... make sure the ground is cleared of obstacle ready for this card to take effect.

This card has so much potential but as always you have freewill and it is entirely up to you how much you allow into your life and how much you choose to block for whatever reason ... this card speaks of success with a capital 'S' ... feeling on top of the world with a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfilment ... it feels like you may have completed something this might be literally in the physical world or metaphorically as in a stage of your life ... whatever it is you will discover that you can stop striving and open up to the blessings of life that are all around you ... when this card appears it indicates that there has been a long process of learning / responsibility / and rebirth and now it's time to bathe in the light of renewal ... you have or are about to have reached a natural balance ... a time of recognition ... so why do I have the distinct feeling as I type up all this good stuff that you might allow it to pass you by ?

It doesn't matter how old you are or what you have done with your life ... even if you feel you haven't earned it remember that it could just as easily be a karmic gift for a pastlife action or deed ... allow yourself to go with it.

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Hello Woody

Would you be so kind as to divine for me?

Thank you in advance.

TW

P.S. ~ Congratulations on your long running service here! It is appreciated.

Hey there timewalker and thank-you for the congratulations ... the thread will be a year old and still going strong in the next few days (13th I believe)

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

This card represents a person who is intelligent / articulate ... and sometimes impetuous ... there are times when you act first and think later and this may have caused waves on more than a few occasions ... it tells me that you are also likely to be the type of person who has amazing ideas tumbling through your head and will be determined to make something of it ... then if you don't succeed straight away you lose interest because there are 101 other ideas waiting to be worked with ... this is good that you have the enthusiasm but I'm guessing there are times when you leave a trail of chaos in your wake as you dash onto your next big idea/plan etc

At the moment I feel there may be a problem at home or in a relationship (partner / friend / collegue) ... maybe one of your dreams is dying but remember everything has to die at some point in order to make way for the new and for rebirth to occur ... there is about to be a radical change in your lifestyle or routine ... new friends may appear or a whole new life may open up for you ... the only thing that could spoil this is if you hold a grudge.

The totem energy of the Hawk (google totem animals - hawk for more info) can help and support you through any potential layers of doubt and uncertainty to a problem that may be at the heart of the matter ... this is the time to be swift ... but be subtle (don't go charging in) ... and use your common sense if you wish to progress

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

Thank you, some good insight and guidance there.

Any time

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaintedVisions

Wow.... I'm almost in tears over here! Thank you so much! I really needed that!

Much Love
T.V.

Happy to be of service and so pleased the card helped

Woody

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join