It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jooles
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks a lot Woodwytch for that reading, i found absolutely everything you said is related to my life. I feel you have touched a sensitive fiber, i felt moved and thank you very much for doing that. You gave great advice too, don´t want to give details, but i think you helped me to become a better person. I hope natural justice will give you a nice reward for all this uninterested work for others. )

Hey there Jooles so pleased that the card meant so much and thank-you for your lovely words it means a lot to me

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Good day to you,i would be very gratefull if you could draw a card for me.Here's hopeing it helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hello!

I'd like to have a card drawn if that's ok?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Good day to you,i would be very gratefull if you could draw a card for me.Here's hopeing it helps.

Hey there marvinthemartian good day to you too and I would love to draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of PENTACLS

This card tells me that you are self-reliant and good natured ... I feel there may have been a little glitch in your life that could revolve around either a break or delay in your work or study and as a result you natural good nature may have been put to the test a little ... because of this you may have temperarily forgotten just how blessed you really are ... you should sit a while and think about the things you have achieved (big or small) and relax and take pleasure in life because all things happen for a reason.

This card heralds the potential for a new creative phase ... try meditating on your creative projects that lie in the past and on your vision of them in the future ... this card usually brings good news about a friend or family member as well as good news about money (but usually relatively small sums or gains). The totem animal energy that would help you at this time is 'Otter' just as he has the ability to move between elements (land and water) you it would seem have the ability to move between worlds ... I'm not even sure if you are aware of this yet but it is something you could work on and develop ... you have the qualities of a natural dreamer and a visionary but be careful to keep a toe on the ground at all times ... it is vital to maintain a balance between the worlds ... enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hi woodwytch, can you do a card for me please , cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the time and effort,but even though your underlying message is posative and comforting it is a tad vague and could be considered a bit of a barnum statement.Thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

TY so much , I truly appreciate it and I like what I see

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey there Woodwytch!

Whenever you get the spare time, I would be interested in having a card drawn.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Hello woody,
Never had anything to do with Tarot before, so would be pleased if you could draw a card for me.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hi

I've always been interested in (Tarot)cards, they always seem to tell a story.
Could you draw a card, IF you have the time ofc.

Peace & Love to All

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Hello!

I'd like to have a card drawn if that's ok?

Hey there valiant ... let's crack straight on and draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

This card can represent the potential for success with a capital 'S' but it is up to you and the way you behave that will decide if you manage to access this success ... the reason I say this is because I feel very strongly that you are what I would call a 'Primal Soul' ... in other words you have a very strong will and sometimes can seem overbearing or even intimidating to those around you ... and I believe you are aware of this and may have used it to your advantage on occasion ... likewise your path to this promised success may be barred by an unscrupulous person who has / is deliberately holding information from you. Your positive qualities are the fact that you are firm but fair and have a natural ability of judging true from false ... you should use this quality now and remember for future reference not to use your 'Primal Soul' to deliberately intimidate or manipulate (keep it on a leash ... be firm but fair) otherwise it will work against you in this circumstance and you will be the one that misses the opportunity to receive the abundance this card had to offer.

This card has the potential to make you feel 'on top of the world' keywords include achievement / fulfilment / completion ... creating a deep sense of satisfaction within you ... now is the time to rebalance your inner and outer worlds ... you requested a card which means the time is right for you and you can choose to accept or reject the advise the card offers because you have freewill ... but the message is quite a spiritual one ... no matter how long the journeyof life may be ... however many twists and turns the path might offer you in the end if you perservereyou will reach the point of fulfilment ...this may relate to material gain and wealth or spiritual happiness and emotional security ... but after the long process of learning responsibility and experiencing the rebirth ... it is now time to bathe in the light of renewal ... attainment ... and personal triumph.

Woody

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Could you draw a card for me please.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

Hi woodwytch, can you do a card for me please , cheers

Hey there my1percent I certainly can draw a card for you ... let's see what it is.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 of PENTACLES

This card is all about home and family ... but these two things can mean many things ... it is the inner and outer community that sustains and supports you ... not necessarily blood family but the trusted friends / colleagues / lovers who offer security and bring affection into our life.But as with all families things don't always run smoothly and occasional conflict is required but acting on impulse should be avoided ... to a degree you might feel torn in two but remember ... you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time and with that said you might be happy to hear that any tension might soon be resolved ... even difficult circumstances can carry hidden benefits.

It feels like this is a new phase to this situation ... something has happened to allow for a fresh start and you can do this knowing that there is support and loyalty from one area in particular ... this card also idicates the possibility of receiving some king of legacy or setting one up ... this is a good time to make new investments as prosperity follows but remember just like 'home' and 'family' ... 'prosperity' also comes in many guises ... appreciate this and take a minute to count your blessings ... especially for the things that aren't always most obvious.

Woody

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thankyou woodwytch, thats interesting ,and good at least there is nothing bad there. I checked out your site,you have been doing it for some time
. thanks again 1%

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Thank you very much for the time and effort,but even though your underlying message is posative and comforting it is a tad vague and could be considered a bit of a barnum statement.Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your card it's just the way it is sometimes ... if you have read through the whole thread you will see that a lot of the readings are remarkably detailed whilst there are others that were scant and as you said quite vague ... the fact is I can only translate what the card says and what I pick-up from my 'inner-sense' and sometimes even though a person has requested a card they may subconsciously put up the blocks because they are scared of what they might be told ... I'm equally certain there have been a few who try to block in order to test me ... but as I have said many times I am nobody special ... I am not a mind-reader ... I don't even consider myself psychic ... I'm more of an intuit ... and there is only so much you can get from a single card ... that said I have been surprised how much I have got from some f the readings with a single card.

All in all I think the thread has been (and continues to be) quite successful ... I'm sorry that you were not too impressed with what I gave you maybe I should offer you a refund ... oops I forgot I'm doing this for FREE
... only joking ... as I said sometimes there is very little to tell for whatever reason ... there have even been a couple of requests that I have tried to read and got nothing and had to come back the following day to try again ... it is what it is

Woody

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello Woodwytch,

Could you draw me a card? Very curious.

My aunt does tarot readings. It has always interested me.
edit on 12-6-2012 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow

TY so much , I truly appreciate it and I like what I see

Pleased to be of service

Woody

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hiya Woodwytch. I'd like a card as well if it's not too much trouble.

HLF

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If you have time I'd be very grateful for another card as the last one was spot on and I could do with some outside input - my own tarot/divination skills are poor (despite my best efforts !)

But I must say that you're putting a lot of work into this thread and I don't like getting something for nothing so in return can I do something for you ?

Cheers !

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
Hey there Woodwytch!

Whenever you get the spare time, I would be interested in having a card drawn.

Hey there sinohptik ... finally got the time it's been a hectic couple of days in the 'real world'

The Card Drawn Is - THE STAR

As I mention every time this card is drawn it is sometimes called the 'wish card' as in 'wishing on a star' and it will help you to develop a clear confidence in the future ... I feel this might be welcome news as you seem to have been through a period of restriction ... a time of certain limitation where you may have felt trapped ... there may have been quarrels and upset in a relationship and the very nature of this can sometimes involve spiteful gossip ... however I feel this is about to come to an end if it hasn't already done so ... the time is ripe for you to break free of any restictions that have been holding you back and to reap the full benefit of the Star card you must first clear the way forward of any obstacles ... then you can start to make progress in life.

The Star card brings confidence and tranquility and if you have been through a difficult or testing time you need to take a moment to rebalance ... remind yourself that the inner and the outer are connected and should be in harmony all you need to do is just 'be' and let your intuition flow ... if you are in need of healing then tune-in to the Star's bright yet tranquil energy and focus on the solar plexus chakra during meditation ... if you don't know how to meditate or you have never done it before then this is the time to learn / start because you will be amazed at the way your entire world opens up and allows you to see the 'bigger picture' and shine light on the path you will take to progress in life ... after all this card does herald bright prospects so plenty to look forward to.

Woody

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join