It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for taking time out of you day for this reading..

I really appreciate it

And thanks for the advice..

Taken on board!

X

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey. So I went to court and I won!!! Thank you for your insight. It really made me feel so much better.

Bombshell01

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey do you think you can do a tarot reading for me?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Thank you Woody

And yes, the Hawk holds a special place with me.

My pleasure and listen to the advice of 'Hawk' ... he will give you the ability to see an overview of a situation to see it as a whole rather than bit's and pieces (birdseye view) ... he will also give you speed of action when it is called for.

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Anything worth noting? Im pretty easy going so bang away with them cards please.....and tell me something I don't know....cause at this point Im clueless

Pretty Please?

Hey there GrandHeretic ... well we'll draw your card and see if there is anything worth noting ... they don't always tell you something you don't know ... often they will remind you of the thing that is in front of your face but you have ignored or need a nudge to take action in order to resolve or move-on from a situation

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

The reason you feel like you don't have a clue at the moment is because you are in a stage of limbo before a rebirth takes place ... this is a very important time in your life and it won't be too long before all becomes clear ... think of yourself as a catapillar in it's chrystalis stage (this is where you are at at the moment) ... soon you will emerge and things will still be a little slow and sluggish because you have to wait for your wings to dry ... then once they dry you can take flight and your rebirth will be complete ... you will have entered a complete new cycle of your life ... but to get there there is a lot of change that needs to occur and not all of it is pleasant ... and some of it might be confusing ... but never lose sight of the fact that this is a necessary stage of the process because there are lessons to be learned and things to be released before you embark on the next stage of your journey ... all the baggage needs to be sorted and the deadwood cut loose they have been weighing you down.

Some of this baggage could take the form of feelings of shame / oppression how you react to this is entirely up to you but you will very shortly find yourself emerging from a period of difficulty and finding yourself in an improving situation ... this is the time to make a deliberate exploration of your deepest fears (and be totally honest with yourself) ... because this is what will allow you the opportunity for real transformation and trust me you really don't want to let this chance pass you by.

The fact is something in your life is coming to it's natural conclusion and it has fulfilled it's purpose ... now is the time to visualize your future and give thanks for the past (good / bad / indifferent) ... elements of your life no longer satify you ... this is because you are transforming and they remain the same ... in a nutshell you are outgrowing them ... it would be good if you could get away for a while (physically) but if this is not possible take some time to yourself to recharge and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life ...you need to look at your past and acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them ... this helps us to grow and as we grow we attain more wisdom ... this is why we should never be afraid to make mistakes. Exciting times ahead if you decide to accept the challenge life is offering you.

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Loved the reading. Relatively accurate as well. I look forward to getting another in the future.

So pleased you enjoyed your card ... just give me a shout when you decide you'd like another one

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
thank you for the reading it was very helpfull

Always good to hear

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Thanks for taking time out of you day for this reading..

I really appreciate it

And thanks for the advice..

Taken on board!

X

So pleased you got something out of it and you decided to take it on board ... the cards will never steer you wrong ... something about your request really struck something in me and it the strength that eminates from you ... but one rule I live by and have advised people of so many times ... 'if you are not right for yourself you cannot be right for anyone else' ... sometimes we forget that we need to nurture ourselves and recharge our batteries. Good luck EvanB

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombshell01
Hey. So I went to court and I won!!! Thank you for your insight. It really made me feel so much better.

Bombshell01

Hey there Bombshell01 ... I'm genuinely pleased to hear that ... the cards are always right sometimes people just don't see the point they are making because they can be a little cryptic or the person has misread the perspective it was intended to be in ... but in your case it was straightforward and clear ... and I thank-you for taking the time to come back with the feedback.

So happy for you ... enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Hey do you think you can do a tarot reading for me?

Thank you.

Hey there SolarE-Souljah ... welcome ... it's always a little weird when someone comes to the thread who I have seen on the 'member photo' thread ... because I know what the person looks like whereas for the biggest part I don't even know whether the person making the request is male or female let alone what they look like
ok, lets see which card is waiting to be read for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This card is all about choice and surrender and whilst that can mean in the literal sense of a choice between two lovers I feel in your case the card is of a more spiritual nature ... at every moment in our waking life we have choices ... some simple ... some profound and through engaging these dilemmas we develop maturity and depth of soul ... I feel something has disturbed or disrupted your energy flow and that could be the result of a failed dream or a plan not materializing as you'd hoped ... but this may have happened for a reason and the reason might be that there is something more suitable / productive waiting to come into your life ... the death of one dream may allow a new one to be born ... sometimes we need to take a minute to turn away from the future to examine the past ... this could reveal ways to improve in some way.

To truly love we must be truly whole ... we must accept every aspect of our individual personality as well as accepting this same wholeness in another person ... on a personal level 'love' is a universal gift to the generous heart and the seeker will find balance through inner harmony and healing ... polarity is the key element in the natural ebb and flow of emotion ... always bring the light of love with you ... allow it to illuminate the darkest corners of your world and support your through whatever you set-out to do.

Woody

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Im sure I will have to re-read this over a few times to see how it applies directly...and Im sure it does. Thanks Woody your awesome sauce.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Im sure I will have to re-read this over a few times to see how it applies directly...and Im sure it does. Thanks Woody your awesome sauce.

Thanks for the feedback GrandHeratic ... it's just as valid to get the feedback from people who haven't been able to instantly pinpoint the relevence of the card to events in their life as who can

You do right to take the time to read it a few times and view it from different perspectives but if you feel this isn't relevent for you after that then very occasionally a reading for a recipient can actually be for someone very close to them so also consider this option ... if this is for someone close and what is happening in their life then it is up to you to pass on the message from the card so that they can choose to accept or reject it's advise.

Woody

edit on 7-6-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

When you get the time, please draw one for me. Thank you in advance. S&F.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

When you get the time, please draw one for me. Thank you in advance. S&F.

Hey there JBpage76 ... you're in luck (no wait for you) I finally got caught up with all the requests yesterday and I can get straight on with drawing a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS (the seer)

The High Priestess is all about 'entering the stillness' and she can be quite insistant about this by blocking our way to make us stop and take note ... which is not such a bad thing for the fast-paced lives many of us lead so don't be in such a rush to move on ... you might be interested to know that there is a new opportunity on the horizon which you are likely to welcome as you may be keen to enter a new period of your life ... but that said I feel there is an element of aprehension that might be due to some slight fears about losing your security again you will be pleased to hear these fears are without foundation ... and before this new chapter can begin you should be sure that all relationships are not kept going when you really know they should end especially if it only continues because you dread being alone.

Open to the stillness and the depths within you to gain strength and wisdom ... the time has come to focus your power and let it flow through you ... many of your dreams or desires related to the emotional creative process are ready to be applied to your day to day life ... this can also apply to healing sexual relationships / partnerships ... as you accept the 'stillness' you will start to notice that a balance between the power of decision-making and action and the power of reflection and depth develops ... this is a sign of maturity ... one thing you should be reminded of is that true passivity is strong and fertile and shouldn't be mistaken for weakness or inertia ... you should also be open to your intuition as it is quite keen at this time (follow your gut instinct).

Woody

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the reading, just about every aspect can immediately be identified with, and I am sure the rest will be soon. I will heed the advice and I appreciate your time! A++

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

Thank you for the reading, just about every aspect can immediately be identified with, and I am sure the rest will be soon. I will heed the advice and I appreciate your time! A++

It was my pleasure and pleased you could identify

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey there ... the threads been quiet for a few days now so I thought I'd give it a bit of a bump just to let you all know I am still taking requests.

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh splendid, I need a Tarot Card of the Day if you will Woody!
Thank You, hope all is well! x : )

edit on 6/11/2012 by Givenmay because: Correction

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Thanks a lot Woodwytch for that reading, i found absolutely everything you said is related to my life. I feel you have touched a sensitive fiber, i felt moved and thank you very much for doing that. You gave great advice too, don´t want to give details, but i think you helped me to become a better person. I hope natural justice will give you a nice reward for all this uninterested work for others. )

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Oh splendid, I need a Tarot Card of the Day if you will Woody!
Thank You, hope all is well! x : )

edit on 6/11/2012 by Givenmay because: Correction

Hey there Givenmay ... all is well with me thanks for asking
... not seen you on the boards for ages ... ok let's see which card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED MAN

The Hanged Man sees life from another angle ... with a different perspective and this is what you need to do to solve or resolve a problem / situation that you are going through at the moment ... sometimes we get too close to things that we become blind to the obvious (can't see the wood for th trees) ... I feel an element of disatifaction around you ... I think there is a part of you that feels that you don't receive enough reward for the work and energy you put in to something ... I also feel you are exhausted since there never seems to be enough hours in the day but I think this is mental exhaustion as much as physical exhaustion ... you seem to be feeling impatient / worried / even a little meloncholy ... in short things are starting to get on top of you so something needs to change and this is where looking at your situation from a different perspective (through new eyes) will help get you back on track.

You could experience deep feelings that have little to do with everyday circumstances as your inner awareness and sensitivities (your inner-senses) develop ... you need to let go of predetermined expectations in order to discover more about a certain situation ... as a result of this inner search you could see a radical reversal of values or attitudes as you discover how broad the spectrum of possibilities really is ... patience and prudence are the keywords here although trust in your own abilities and intuition plays a big part in the process. A certain degree of surrender is required with this card and insights may come to you via dreams and meditation but don't try to force the pace ...

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join