It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phumanchu
Hi woodwytch. I would like a reading from you if possible. I had my fortune read recently and want to see what the tarot cards say. Thanks.

Hey there phumanchu ... let's get straight on and see which card comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of PENTACLES

The keywords for this prince are - 'Practical / Realistic / Feeling' ... however there are indications that you may have been a little tired and apathetic lately and a few things may have been aloud to slide under the radar ... this could even have caused some quarrelling I feel there have been or you have felt that there were limitations set and this may have been due to you being pre-occupied (possibly with some material ambition) there needs to be a turning within ... a period of introspection.

As a practical person you will appreciate the need for a methodical approach to certain matters ... the qualities of this prince are also required to improve any health issues ... be as practical / realistic / feeling about yourself as you are with others.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Geeze, you have been really busy. Whenever you have two minutes to rub together I would love a reading.
You are a Past Life Regression Therapist? I had a reading a few years ago and was told to go to a therapist like you because something in a past life was still bugging me muchly!
Thanks and no real hurry. I will keep checking back.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That's it for another day ... back tomorrow with a card for plube

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahhh the card that was pulled, is very refreshing. Thank you. Seriously. I hope your move went good. And I will keep you posted on what the verdict is in a few weeks. Seriously thank you again!

xoxo Bombshell01

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Congratulations on the new home! Wishing the best for you in this ''new start''.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Congratulations on the new home! Wishing the best for you in this ''new start''.

Thanks Caver78 ... got your message ... check your emails (I replied to your fascinating info)

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

The Card Drawn Is - THE SUN

The initial feeling from this draw is that you are experiencing a time of difficulty (which I knew from your message so that doesn't make me pschic
) ... however, I also feel I should advise you not to dig your heels in if it's not necessary as it will only drag matters out ... act with integrity even in adversity.

The Sun card indicates that the desired outcome will soon come to fruition ... it also indicates liberation from everyday worries and constraints so all in all the feeling is that it will be a favourable outcome for you ... just be patient/

Woody

Brilliant! Thank you! and here is the back story for you, in case you might like a little validation...

My car was driving funny so I took it in to the shop. Guy calls, tells me he can't find anything wrong, so I go pick it up. And backing out of his shop, I slam into a utility pole, out of nowhere, going a few mph, completely SMUSH the back of my car. Dammit! Called insurance, got it fixed, but when I picked it up the second time, I just had a terrible feeling. It felt like the universe was trying to tell me something, but I was caught up in my head and just explaining it away as spooked from the accident, etc.

But I take the car in for a second opinion - this guy (who I trust) tells me the brakes are completely shot, totally unsafe to be driving, and this would be the third year in a row that the brakes have failed (I'm not that crazy a driver!). I had a few days of no sleep, dreams of car accidents, do I pay to get it fixed (its an older car) or spend even more money to get a new one, blah blah blah, this went on for a week.

Long story long, I now have a new safe car. I'm finding peace with the amount of money I'm out, but man o' man does it feel awesome to be safe and sound on the road.

I *never* would have made this choice on my own. I guess I just needed to slam into a pole.

OK Universe, I'm listening now...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
not sure if your still pulling cards woody....but if you I wouldn't mind a kick at it....the thread is interesting and it looks great.....good job on the readings....and are you regreting it yet....lol

Hey there plube as you can see I certainly am still drawing cards ... and no ... I will never regret starting this thread ... as long as people request cards I am happy to draw them and I think the fact that the people who have come to this thread to either request a card or simply make a comment have been so genuinely polite about it ... I'm sure it must be some kind of record, to have a thread like this and have no rude comments ... it's why I love ATS.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (the faerie)

Well the information I gleen here is quite the surprise ... I would have imagined you to be some kind of light-hearted happy-go-lucky kind of person ... and I think to a degree you are but the card tells me you have another more intense side ... I get the feeling that you could be quite intimidating when in full flight of the quarrel and I also feel you might be prepared to be a little unscrupulous if it means the end justifying the means (not necessarily in a lawbreaking way) in the sense that you may withhold a snippet of information to get things going the way you want maybe ... there could be times when you would be prepared to go to extremes as you have a certain wild edge to you ... if you are currently feeling frustrated this is not the time to make important decisions ... more work may be needed.

The important part of this message is the need to restore harmony in your life because you have been quite fragmented of late and you may soon find yourself in a position to restore that harmony among competing factions ... allow the waters of inspiration and contentment to flow freely between your conscious and your unconscious mind ... there you will discover the alchemic benefits of true magick in your life and realize that the darker you is less powerful than the lighter you.

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
Hi Woodwytch, I've not had the greatest of weeks and would love a reading please if possible, thank you in advance

Hey there Urbanshadow ... sorry to hear you've had a bad week lets see if a card can give you a little direction.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of WANDS

As I have said before several times in this thread all of the Ace cards are good and speak of fresh starts and new beginnings the trick is reading the card to find-out what you need to do in order to unlock these good things ... in your case I feel that it isn't just this last week that hasn't been too good ... this is something of a build-up ... maybe the straw that broke the camels back ... either way you seem to be avoiding something (physical action or psychological outlook) and the reason you are avoiding this whatever it is is because you fear the change ... to a degree it feels like fear is ruling your life and this can result in fatigue and depression ... lack of energy and feeling blocked.

The first thing you need to do is rid yourself of any unnecessary clutter (inside and outside) see it as a spring clean and be quite brutal about it because you need to clear the way to let through all the new creative energy that is waiting to come into your life ... once you get rid of the negative energies (and only you can do it ... be brave) you will find yourself filled with enthusiasm and vitality for life ... take the initiative

If you still have some doubts and I'm sure you do ask yourself ... do you want to continue feeling the way you have this last week ... or do you want to let that warm sunny light in the card image into your life ... old ways or fresh start ... you decide !

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey there woodwytch, could you draw me a card dear?
Would help a lot in my current circumstances

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
thank you very much for the read....I know for me it sounds a bit bad...but that is good...as it does fit at this particular time...well read....We are entering a interesting phase during this time of human evolution and yes.....I my will have to somewhat unscrupulous in odred to achieve some of my endeavors....I live a very precarious exsistance on this planet earth and it involves some very unscrupulous people as they say one needs to sometimes fight fire with fire.....

All my intentions are good...but to get things resolved when dealing with people whom feel they have power one must use whatever means are available to them....

I hope your move is going to go alright....and keep up the good work....

one thing i know is what you seek is going to find it's way right to you.....and you will be blessed with the knowledge of an enlightened spirit which will even shake your well rounded foundations....

Please Let Us Be Enlightened.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
Hi WoodWytch!
If you are still doing readings, I would like to request one! I have never had tarot cards done before.
Thank you!!

Hey there Menrva I am indeed still doing readings and as you're a Tarot virgin I'll try to draw you a good one

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

The first sense I get is that you might be feeling trapped / frustrated with either a job / project / relationship in the sense that you feel you don't get the recognition / reward that you deserve (feel kind of taken for granted) ... and this may have resulted in quarrels and or gossip ... as with the previous card I read, you also need to break free of the restrictions that are holding you back cut back the deadwood and step over the obstacles then you can take a break to enjoy the results of your hard work.

Once you have cleared then the new seeds that you sow will grow ... bloom ... be ready to harvest before you know it ... just be patient ... trust in the natural cycle of growth ... take stock of the situation before moving forward ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoddessEve
Thanks for the insight Woody. I would like to get a private reading whenever your site is up and you have the time!

My pleasure and I should be offering full readings from my website sometime in April (should be all settled by then).

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
wow, you look swamped...

But if you get the time I would love to have my card drawn.

thank you!

Hey there horseplay ... no matter how swamped I get I still plod on regardless (just like Eehaw in your avatar)

The Sun card is truly amazing and I'm guessing it will be most welcome because things may not have been so good of late ... I feel that your efforts in a certain direction may not have succeeded in the way you had hoped but this is not the time to force things ... sometimes we just have to suck up the disappointment and see it as the learning curve it was always intended to be ... sometimes it is simply a little reminder that we may not be as good as we thought we were when we become dazzled by our own charm (it's happened to us all at some time or another and if it hasn't ... it will lol )

However, whatever disappointments and/or setbacks have befallen you get ready to receive the warm comforting glow of everything this card brings your way ... this card not only brings with it liberation from everyday worries it brings contentment / happiness / success and the freedom to be yourself ... enjoy

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think that may be it for the day ... feeling a little tired so I'll either be back later or tomorrow with a card for tport17

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi woodwytch,

Last July you did a reading for me. I told you at the time that usually when I get a reading it applies more to the reader than myself (which as I write this, I realize is probably the reason it happens...Because I believe it
- I should know better by now.
)

In that reading you drew an Ace of Swords and added:

There is part of you that may have been considering leaving a situation or even relationship ... but the time for that might not be quite yet. The cause of the problem seems to be insufficient attention to your emotions ... as I said ... this is not the time to force things ... to get a successful result that will allow you to move forward without baggage you need to be patient a while longer ... the reason for this patience will become apparent very soon and then you will be in the right position for progress to be made. It will be the 'clean' break that will herald your new beginning because you will then have perfect clarity of the situation ... at the moment some areas are still a little cloudy. Woody

(I was gonna paraphrase, but figured this way if you were interested you wouldn't have to look it up
)

Well, it took me a bit of stretching to see how it fit me, but I decided to view it from a macroscopic view . From my reply post.

I am ready to move on to a higher version of myself but it doesn't seem to be happening, as of yet. However, you have given me a focus to find what might be keeping me from that forward step. Thank you so very much for not only the reading and the suggestion of looking to my emotions, but for the feeling of "it will happen, and soon."

The reason I am writing all this is 1) to give you extended time feedback. To be honest, nothing much has changed for me. Other than I spent less time on ATS. A mental health break if you will.
2) to see if this reading did apply more to you. I see that you have recently moved, but this may just be coincidental.
and 3) to ask for another reading to see if I should just hush and keep waiting, or if I missed something all together. Also, because I think your awesome and would just love a reading.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by horseplay
wow, you look swamped...

But if you get the time I would love to have my card drawn.

thank you!

Hey there horseplay ... no matter how swamped I get I still plod on regardless (just like Eehaw in your avatar)

The Sun card is truly amazing and I'm guessing it will be most welcome because things may not have been so good of late ... I feel that your efforts in a certain direction may not have succeeded in the way you had hoped but this is not the time to force things ... sometimes we just have to suck up the disappointment and see it as the learning curve it was always intended to be ... sometimes it is simply a little reminder that we may not be as good as we thought we were when we become dazzled by our own charm (it's happened to us all at some time or another and if it hasn't ... it will lol )

However, whatever disappointments and/or setbacks have befallen you get ready to receive the warm comforting glow of everything this card brings your way ... this card not only brings with it liberation from everyday worries it brings contentment / happiness / success and the freedom to be yourself ... enjoy

Woody

Woody, you actually brought tears to my eyes. You have no idea what I have been through and am still going through in the last 2 1/2 years.
I believe paragraph 1 has already happened, and is still happening. But ending soon.
And I am soooo looking forward to paragraph 2.
Bless you, thank you so much for answering me ! You Really made my day to say the least.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thank you woody for the reading. Yes I do need to really have a close look at myself and what I need to do. I just been running into a wall lately. I'm was kind of confused about the reading at first but the more I think about it, the reading suits me just fine. I hope your moving is going well. Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Dear woodwytch, I have been following this thread for a while with great interest, but never actually requested a reading from you. Of course, I was thrilled when you resumed your reading, hopefully I can get one this time. I have been going through some turbulent times especially in the relationship area, starting to lose faith and cant help but think they're all cynical. Hopefully you can enlighten me on this =)

Cheers & Thank you

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'd like i if you drew me a card. I find this sort of stuff very interesting.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join