It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh wow! Thanks a ton Woodywytch! That card reading means a lot to me, more than you know

Its alarmingly accurate for my life in general, and prior to posting here, I had been lurking on this thread for a while and felt compelled get a reading because I sensed it might reveal something significant.

To me, the meaning of it could go either way (positive or negative sign) but only time will tell for sure.

Perhaps eventually I'll consider getting a full reading from you, but once again, Thank you.

-Dur.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi woodwytch. I would like a reading from you if possible. I had my fortune read recently and want to see what the tarot cards say. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Originally posted by woodwytch
You neither have to bite nor be hesitant sweetie ...
The fact that there is an element of uncertainty in your request bothers me as I don't want you to regret having a card drawn ... you must be sure before I draw.

I suppose I was hesitant as the spirit realm and I haven't been on the best terms with one another in the past. I'm not entirely sure whether you believe the reading is straight interpretation or influenced by unseen forces. As such, right as I was typing the request to you last time, this thought crossed my mind.

Hey there SoulVisions ...

I would have to say a little of both ... but in the main the reading I give is a direct translation of the definition of the particular card drawn ... however I try to focus on that definition and see if I can intuitively 'feel' how said card may relate to the individual it has been drawn for ... I don't think this is anything magickal I see it as just knowing how to 'read' the energy that surrounds us ... it's just a thing I can do (it comes naturally to me) but is not really any more magickal than someone who can look at a car engine and know what needs fixing ... anybody can do what I do if they just learn how to read the subtle energies that most people miss because their lives move so fast or they get bogged down in the mundane.

Unfortunately these kind of practices seem to attract the 'nutter' and the 'charlatan' in equal measure and they (the nutter and the charlatan) seem to like the drama ... so build it all up to be spooky and weird even scary ... it's not ... the Tarot is just pictures on pieces of card ... the skill comes from learning how to understand the message they give and how to translate that into a reading for the recipient that will give them some direction or help them to avoid/deal with any obstacles/problems that might block their path and progress ... forewarned is forearmed so to speak ... it's only the 'unknown' that's scary ... once we're aware of something we have the opportunity to deal with it.

Now let let's see which card is drawn for you and tell you whgat it means ...

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

The first impression I get is that you have recently/currently felt like leaving a situation/relationship but this isn't quite the right time ... now is not the time to force things ... I feel like in the past you have found yourself in a situation that either didn't show sufficient attention to your emotions or else it is you who didn't show enough attention to someone elses emotions ... it is no good clinging to things that are past and gone.

Now is the time to visualize your future and give thanks to your past because it has brought you to this point now ... some goals that you had been working towards may no longer satisfy you ... I feel this would be a good time to recharge your batteries in readiness for the next chapter of your life ... keywords for this card are - letting-go / seeking a higher purpose / moving-on / progress.

Woody

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by woodwytch

Good evening Woodwytch, this is a fascinating thread. What do you need from me to get what i need from you?
Thankyou for your time Woodwytch.

Hey there scubagravy all I need from you is your request for a card ... and I have it so here we go.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of PENTACLES

Hmm ! I sense a touch of rebellion or conflict between thought and deed
let me explain.

I have a strong feeling that you have an originality of ideas and do not like to do things in a particularly conventional/orthodox way ... alternatively someone may be trying to talk you into being more rebellious in a quest for success and/or progress 'DON'T DO IT' ... this method will not produce the desired results.

If you seek success in an area(s) of your life you must be aware that there are no shortcuts ... shortcuts = failiure and disappointment. You must be prepared to put in the required effort to achieve what/who it is that you desire ... this is a time for slow and steady progress ... focus on one step at a time not the end goal ... and take pride and pleasure in your abilities along the way.

Woody

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
not sure if your still pulling cards woody....but if you I wouldn't mind a kick at it....the thread is interesting and it looks great.....good job on the readings....and are you regreting it yet....lol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, I've not had the greatest of weeks and would love a reading please if possible, thank you in advance

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi WoodWytch!
If you are still doing readings, I would like to request one! I have never had tarot cards done before.
Thank you!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the insight Woody. I would like to get a private reading whenever your site is up and you have the time!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
'LATEST UPDATE' On The Woodwytch Saga

As most of you who have been following this thread will know, I am in the process of moving home and finally we have a date to sign contracts and pick-up keys which is Wednesday 14th March ... so not too long (quite excited now) ,,, however it does mean that there may be some gaps and waits for me to reply to requests and draw cards etc ... but rest assured they will all get drawn over time and please keep the requests coming.

I LOVE THIS THREAD

Woody

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
wow, you look swamped...

But if you get the time I would love to have my card drawn.

thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good luck with your move! I have enjoyed this thread and I am interested in what you see for me. No worries if it takes a long time to get back to card reading, I'm pretty patient!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

Thank you! I'm late getting back to you, but have read the message a few times and it resonates with me. In fact, you posted one day after a milestone birthday, so it all makes sense to me. I have been "drawing a line in the sand" as it were, and looking forward and inward. Thank you for this. Very interesting.

Not to be too needy, but could you pull a card for me about my car? I had a strange accident last week, very "adjustment bureau-ish" and have been extremely conflicted about the universal message of it. My head is getting in the way and I'm not clear on whether to sell or fix it.

It would be much appreciated. Thx.

Hey there ns9504 ... well I'm pleased the first card resonated with you and you found it helpful ... it's strangely interesting that I actually tried to draw a card for you yesterday but I could make no sense out of it ... as in I couldn't read for you because in relevence to your car situation the card seemed like gibberish whichever way I tried to approach the definition and I just could not translate it.

Now I come to your request today and draw a card ... straight away without any hesitation I have a translation of the card definition for you ... make of it what you will.

The Card Drawn Is - THE SUN

The initial feeling from this draw is that you are experiencing a time of difficulty (which I knew from your message so that doesn't make me pschic
) ... however, I also feel I should advise you not to dig your heels in if it's not necessary as it will only drag matters out ... act with integrity even in adversity.

The Sun card indicates that the desired outcome will soon come to fruition ... it also indicates liberation from everyday worries and constraints so all in all the feeling is that it will be a favourable outcome for you ... just be patient/

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by leelo

Thank You, that was head-on.

Leelo

My absolute pleasure

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Short and sweet today guys ... back tomorrow with a card for Bombshell01

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi woody

I would love if you would draw a card for me
Dont know much about Tarot cards, but i find it quite interresting, thank you for doing this

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Thankyou very much Woody, after reading your reply on the 8 of Pentacles, it is eerily spot on. I thankyou for your time you put aside for me. You have a Knack, job well done.

Cheers mate

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombshell01
Hey doll. I wanted to fill you in. I had court the other day. It was ok for the most part. I tried to remember the advise you gave me about not letting my emotions get through. But then I snickered about one of the questions I was asked on the stand :/ The judge was not happy about that at all. The question was, "Do you tell your son to call his daddy stinky and dirty?" I had to laugh because my son checks this book out from the library called 'I love you stinky face' it's super adorable. I snickered because even after my son took the book to his fathers so he would understand where the name stinky face was coming from. His dad was threatening my son saying he was going to put him in time out because he was saying, "I love you stinky face". His lawyer still had the audacity to ask me that question. His lawyer wouldn't even let me explain as to where the name originated from. It was so frustrating!

I was wondering (if you have some time) could you please possibly pull another card to see where this case is going? We all thought the verdict was going to be made a few days ago at the hearing. But since I personally was on the stand for five whole hours and we have a ton of witnesses to go through, it unfortunatly did not get finished.

Hope your doing well
Xo BS

Hey there Bombshell01 ... so sorry there has been a delay in a decision being made in your case ... I hope this reading reaches you in time but if the court case has been concluded since your request see this card as ongoing advice and direction and under the circumstances this could not be a better card.

The Card Drawn Is - QUEEN of CUPS

It's interesting that this card represents a nurturing woman and the keywords are - Maternal / Loving / Intuitive' ... I feel (understandably) that there have been times throughout this when you may have wondered if it would be best to walk away ... but you know as well as I do that this would not help anyone ... in a nutshell you are emotionally exhausted and may have had some irrational thoughts but in the card the queen (who represents your guide in this case) is offering you an upright cup which represents opportunity ... and hovering almost magickally above it is the full moon which in turn represents femininity / motherhood and the natural intuition that goes with that role ... this card has a very positive energy to it and whatever the outlook at the moment I do feel everything will pan out in a positive light for all concerned.

Your task here is to inspire love in the people you care about and who matter most in your life ... if there are glitches along the way see them as lessons to make you stronger ... you can find the happiness you desire and the healing you deserve.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by chevy369
Hello Woodwytch, I know you are busy but I would very much appreciate a card to give me whatever insight you can. Thanks in advance!

Hey there chevy369 thanks for taking time to join my own website (PastlivesParanormal&Pagans) ... I just added you to the 'Members List' so it's official now

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Well again we have an ACE being drawn ... there certainly seem to be a lot of opportunities for people to embrace new beginnings and fresh starts at this time.

As I have said to other member's who have had this card drawn it is a positive card that speaks of new beginnings / opportunities ... but the salmon (as a Totem animal) indicates that nothing as ever come easily to you ... you have had to swim against the current all the way and work hard / put in extra effort for everything you have ever wanted or achieved ... and sometimes that can be quite draining ... sould-destroying even ... to the point where you may have thought 'why bother' or 'what's the point'. Well trust me when I tell you (as one who knows) that we learn our most valuable lessons from our hardest tests/trials and it is all worthwhile.

Now it is time to move forward (even if you still encounter difficulties initially) and when you learn how to change your perspective this card shows you that your cup of opportunity is full to overflowing ... this is a time of inspiration and fruitful dreaming ... open yourself up to the wide variety of nurturing relationships that you are blessed with ... the cup in this card represents your own personal Grail Quest and with it comes the blessings of the Goddess.

Woody

Thanks Woody. I lost my job last June and then in August moved 9 hrs north from there to take a new job. So far everything has been going good since the move. I joined your web site after coming across the link in one of threads on here while I was reading. Liked what I seen so far on there. Thanks again.

Thank-you for the kind words about my website(s) once I get this house-move finished I have some new articles lined up to add to it so keep watching ... although I usually send out a mass email to members when anything new is added so it's not missed.

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
May I have a card?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durandal347
Oh wow! Thanks a ton Woodywytch! That card reading means a lot to me, more than you know

Its alarmingly accurate for my life in general, and prior to posting here, I had been lurking on this thread for a while and felt compelled get a reading because I sensed it might reveal something significant.

To me, the meaning of it could go either way (positive or negative sign) but only time will tell for sure.

Perhaps eventually I'll consider getting a full reading from you, but once again, Thank you.

-Dur.

I'm so, so pleased that you got something from the card to help with your direction of thought ... I will indeed be offering full readings on my website again in a few weeks time (once the housemove is all done and dusted etc.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join