It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
Hello WoodWytch,

Well I was wondering if you could pull a card for me? I would appreciate.

Thanx,

Leelo

Hey there leelo I'd be happy to pull a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - QUEEN of PENTACLES

I feel that you are or have been having a little difficulty trusting in yourself and this maybe because of a lack of direction ... the cause of this may be down to a past naivety or gullible act on your part but your fear is irrational and you should not allow it to hold you back.

You are by nature a generous and pragmatic person and you should put your self-doubt to the side and allow the real you to shine ... note that the hare in the card image (as a totem animal) represents rebirth and fertility (of ideas in this case I believe) ... when you look at the bright vibrant colours in this card it is telling you that a new light energy is waiting to flow through you and lift the veil from your eyes so that you see the vibrance life is waiting to offer you.

Don't allow yourself to hang on to the self doubt stubbornly or unnecessarily because you risk missing the good stuff to come.

Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
Hi Woody,

You're obviously very busy with this thread and I appreciate that this isn't all that you do with your time! But if you get the chance could you pull out a card for me as well please?

Hey there Insomniac ... yes I am very busy in the real world at the moment for several reasons but this thread is my sanctury where I can escape the madness for a little while each day so drawing cards for you guys is a pleasure not a chore and I will happily draw one for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - REBIRTH

This is one of my favourite cards in the deck and for you it's message is this.You may have been under considerable stress and strain of late but this card is offering you the opportunity to free yourself of the burden(s) that have weighed you down ... once you make the decision you will note a conscious change in attitude and behaviour in yourself and those around you ... a more balanced and rewarding time definately awaits you.

I think you have been aware of the need for change for a while but have not known how ... or you may have feared the consequences but now you will hear the call ... the call may be to draw you towards a vocation / your mission in life / the spiritual path you are seeking / or the simple call to a new direction you need to take to experience the rebirth into a life that is more truly your own ... you are at the crossroad and a decision is required that will take you in your new direction. Enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody,

I wanted to thank you for the reading which was in time for my deadline but fo which I overlooked responding to. This was very apropos to the matter at hand and is making the transition much smoother and less anxiety-provoking. I thank you for your usual kind consideration.

TG

Hey there TG I'm so pleased I drew the card in time and even more pleased that it was of some help and guidance to you at a time when you needed it.

Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hello Woodwytch, I know you are busy but I would very much appreciate a card to give me whatever insight you can. Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I wouldnt mind a card if you have 5mins, woody.

Am getting stuck in a job, which is going to be a career cul de sac.

Is there a new opportunity coming very soon?

I have sight of a new role, but is it coming?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Hi,

In the middle of a job search (and aiming pretty low considering I have 24 years of experience in a similar field in the military) without much fruit then got a call from a person I previously interviewed with recommending that I apply for another position (which was about 4 positions higher in the hierarchy) based on the result of my prior interview.

Basically would be 4th in the chain of command for investigations in with the Department of Corrections the State in which I reside - it doesn’t' pay very well since its government work but I think it would be interesting. I can also start at entry level as a Probation and Parole Officer.

Just wondering if you could give me some insight by choosing a card. I know you are busy; since they hire at the speed of bureaucracy no rush.

Thanks,
Golf66

Hey there Golf66 ... I have to confess, I read through your request last night before I went to bed and was really eager to see what came out the deck for you today so let's crack straight on and draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Well you will not be disappointed but before I get to the deeper definition of the card I just want to add an intuitive insight that I get from you. I feel that you have a certain detachment to life and tend to survey it from a distance rather than something to joyously participate in ... and I'm guessing that this is to do with your military background ... and as there have been many changes in your life of late your energy levels are depleted ... with this in mind this is not the time to reject an offer. Whilst the job you have been told about may be emotionally disturbing on some levels I feel you should not distance yourself from it.

Now the card in more depth ... first of all it's important to know that all the Aces are positive and talk of fresh starts and new beginnings ... the salmon in this card (near the cup) as a totem animal represents the fact that you have always had to swim against the current and make extra effort to achieve your goals but this job offer is your reward and should be pursued ... you will find it inspiring in ways you had not expected ... there will be relationships with the people you meet that should be nurtured.

Hope this helps. Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
I'll bite, hesitantly.

Let me know in a pm (u2u) if you don't mind.

You neither have to bite nor be hesitant sweetie ... it is not compulsary to have a card drawn by me (it almost sounds like you are doing me a favour by asking reluctantly ... that's what made me
).

The fact that there is an element of uncertainty in your request bothers me as I don't want you to regret having a card drawn ... you must be sure before I draw.

I will happily draw a card for you and even take the time to send the reply via u2u instead of posting the reply on the thread like everyone else ... but before I do please read through the whole thread ... see what people have had to say about the cards I have drawn for them and if you feel a little more comfortable in your request just let me know and I will read for you.

Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello Woody

Would you be so kind as to pull a card for me. Also, could you offer explanation privately as I'm sure you'll have alot to tell me =)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Back tomorrow starting with a card for lordpiney

Woody

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hi Woody,

Well what can I say... That was so accurate on so many different levels; the current tense, the very recent tense and where the two are still intertwined. And yes, I'm still a work in progress!
... Amazing, thank you so much!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Woodwytch,
Hoping things are going well for you and anticipating your return!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi Woodwytch, Just Commending you on How Good you Treat People and Make Them Feel So Well on your threads. I've followed a few of your psychic Investigation threads and they are always fascinating. Just saying there are those out there sending you Positive Energy and Much Admiration in Your Endeavours
Peace, Arjunanda

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thank you Woody for your answer. I appreciate your kind words too.
The card is right, it is all he needs to do exactly what you said, I didn't mention before but his illness is mental, he lost this balance and cannot find it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
hi woody...as ive never had a tarot card drawn for me, please do. id be very interested to see what comes up. thank you in advance.

Hey there lordpiney (sorry this response has taken longer thatn I anticipated) but I'm here now so let's draw the card.

The Card Drawn Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman)

I feel that for some reason you have been withdrawn from the world and now it is time to reconnect with everyday life and those within it ... it may have been due to limiting circumstances and/or a period of intense unhappiness but some if not most of this was likely of your own doing ... illusions/delusions have no place in your world so beware of being sucked into them ... and beware of succumbing to any kind of temptation that might be harmful or block your progress.

This card gives you a call to awaken to responsibility ... free yourself from inhibitions and repressions that have previously bound you ... you now have the power to break the ties that bind ... there is a great potential for abundance here if only you can learn to master your own lifeforce.

Woody

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
Hello Woodwytch, I know you are busy but I would very much appreciate a card to give me whatever insight you can. Thanks in advance!

Hey there Cancerwarrior at last I get to your request.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of PENTACLES

Well this is interesting ... to begin with I feel you may have lost your way or forgotten your priorities ... and this may be due to a lack of discipline which is strange because you are a true warrior in the full and literal sense of the word ... you may have abandoned projects because of the restlessness that has been left behind by your experiences of the past and whilst you may have all you need in the physical sense this restlessness makes you feel unsatisfied.

Please don't allow misplaced pride to lead you to reject an offer of money or some other kind of assistance you have earned all the help offered. Your experiences will eventually lead to you sharing the benefits with others ... your main quest as the warrior you are should be to retrieve your sense of balance and fairness (it is still there you just lost sight of it for a while) ... also this card can talk of a benefactor coming into your life ... someone who is generous but restrained in their giving (justly so) ... it also represents good job prospects and a good social life.

I feel this could be quite th turning point for you.

Woody

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey Woody,

I'd really appreciate if you could draw me a card again
I loved the first one, so I'm back for a second!
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Hey there Cancerwarrior at last I get to your request.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of PENTACLES

Well this is interesting ... to begin with I feel you may have lost your way or forgotten your priorities ... and this may be due to a lack of discipline which is strange because you are a true warrior in the full and literal sense of the word ... you may have abandoned projects because of the restlessness that has been left behind by your experiences of the past and whilst you may have all you need in the physical sense this restlessness makes you feel unsatisfied.

Please don't allow misplaced pride to lead you to reject an offer of money or some other kind of assistance you have earned all the help offered. Your experiences will eventually lead to you sharing the benefits with others ... your main quest as the warrior you are should be to retrieve your sense of balance and fairness (it is still there you just lost sight of it for a while) ... also this card can talk of a benefactor coming into your life ... someone who is generous but restrained in their giving (justly so) ... it also represents good job prospects and a good social life.

I feel this could be quite th turning point for you.

Woody

Very insightful woody, thank you. You are very correct when you say I've felt misguided because having no real job/routine for the past 9 months has made me feel very scattered. I did not realize this behaviour until you pointed it out though. Its funny how you mention a benefactor coming into my life beause I've been talking to a social worker about finding my birth family. And from what I understand, its a very large family so I'm about to be meeting a bunch of new friends and family. Thank you for the card and positive outlook.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Greetings woody! if you would be so kind as to give me a card reading, I'd be must grateful. One of the reasons I signed up!

edit on 23-2-2012 by Durandal347 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hey there guys just a quick post to bring you up to speed;

As some of you know, my real life is very hectic at the moment for a selection of reasons but if I am not on the thread for a couple of days at a time every now and again ... please don't think I have deserted you ... as I have said many times I will answer all requests (eventually) no genuine request will be ignored or dismissed.

The 2 immediate priority hinderances are the fact that I'm in the process of moving house in a few weeks (many of you will know how insane that can make you
) ... and today I have to take my son through to York for some hospital tests.

So if I am not back / or I'm too exhausted to draw any cards later today I promise I will get caught up over the weekend (inbetween packing boxes of course
)

And can I just take this opportunity to say how lovely you people are on this thread ... I don't think (certainly not since I've been a member) that there has ever been an ATS thread that has not had at least a few negative or derogatory comments along the way ... at least not in the Paranormal Forum ... it's amazing ... you are all amazing and it's people like you that make the heart of ATS beat so strongly.

Finally I can't even begin to tell you how honoured I feel when along the way I have had one member who has never before posted making his/her first post on my thread ... and now a new member saying this thread is one of the reasons they joined up ... thank-you to everyone who has / is / will continue to contribute to the thread ... and know that drawing cards for you gives me great pleasure and a little indepth insight into the wonderful people here at ATS.

Ok I'm getting a little gushy now so I'll stop before I embarass myself further

Woody

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join