It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Woodwych,
Omg you nailed it on the family thing for court. Thank you so much!!!! xoxox It is a very nasty custody battle over my son. I will remember "to be calm and collective" as you say. It is very emotionally exhausting and brings up so many horrible memories from the past that I have buried deep within myself. I thought i would never have to deal with them again due to his father stepping out of his life. Now these emotions are back plus more due to him changing his mind on wanting to be a father. I will defiantly remember and keep in mind what you have said so I don't start breaking down in tears at the trial on the stand. Lol. I'm a hott mess I can actually see myself doing that :/

And it is funny that you said that you can see me going into theropy or even writing a book. One of my goals in life is to write a book about my life experiences. I atually started one a couple of years ago for my mother when i was all hopped up on coffee for a couple days in a row. After that I was never motivated to continue and I have completely forgotten about it as of now. Thank you for reminding me. As 22 year old, suprisingly I have many experiences. And hopefully plenty more to come. I will also look up the person you said. He sounds interesting.

Seriously... Thankyou again doll
xoxo Bombshell01

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow, you're really dedicated, Woodwytch! This is a very nice thing to do for ATS!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there Thurisaz I will be happy to draw you a card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of WANDS

wow... I am an Aries so the Princess of Wands is my signifier. The reading was very apt. So a big thank you

funny, I am old enough to fit into the Queen category now but I am still quite immature at times... LOL

:up;

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Any chance you could pull me a card please,might help me understand were im at in my life right now,thankyou.

Regards to all

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

So pleased that you enjoyed your reading ... I never know how much I'm going to get from each card for a specific person and I always try to give as much as I can (not bad I think from a single card) ... in your case I saw as much in your avatar as I did your card almost and I feel it is only right to pass it on ... no good keeping stuff to myself when it's meant for a recipient.

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity
Hi again Woody
You have done a reading for me in the past and I have saw you working your magic on a thread I am subscribed to

Can we ask for a second reading? If so, I am asking for one now please.

I need clarification for something, I totally understand if second readings can't be done, you already go ou of your way for us folk!

Anyway...thank you for your time and peace be with you
x

Hey there DivineInfinity ... as I have said to others, now that the request level has slowed considerably I'm happy to draw cards for 2nd requests.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

Many don't realize that freedom can actually be a limitation when not used wisely ... at the moment I'm guessing that you have a lack of direction and/or you feel trapped in routine ... you must beware of being naive and gullible in your efforts to change this trend or you could get out of your depth ... you will soon see an opportunity to explore your potential.

Beware of negative financial or legal advise that is poorly sourced ... instead you should look around for someone (you may already know / they may enter your life / you may need to seek them out) who on the surface will appear firm but know that they will always be fair ... this will be an authoritive figure (father / lawyer / doctor / boss etc) who you can trust to give you positive and helpful advise ... to be victorious over the obstacles before you you must be honest and disciplined ... make important decisions based on the facts even if it involves making a sacrifice in some way.

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Back tomorrow starting with a card for Technomaw

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow...wow....wow!!! You never cease to amaze me Woody

I always look at every angle of a situation and this is always where my battles lie....which side to lean towards to. Yet again you have gave me clarity,,,,THANK YOU!!!

Maybe I need a bit more faith in myself, I thank you sincerely

You truly amaze me

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Could you please pull a card for me? I have read through this post and you seem to be very gifted, it is wonderful of you to offer your services to us.

I am in a difficult place, like many others here, and would appreciate any direction you can provide. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Technomaw
Hello, I Would Love for you to draw me a card!

Hello backacha Technomaw and I would love to draw a card for you

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

This is an interesting draw because your request sounds quite light (bright and breezy so to speak) ... and I'm sure that is how it ws meant to sound but beware of letting your personality become a mask because I get the feeling that you are feeling pretty ragged at the moment due to some kind of crisis (inner / outer ?) but you should also know that true power lies in the deepening of our experiences and understanding of the polarities life puts in front of us. Don't be afraid to show how you feel ... when you're down / angry / upset it's ok to show that face to the world instead you put on the mask and feel the need to be strong for everyone else ... and even though it's not the reason you are there for others it hurts when you don't get the recognition for your good deeds ... you feel taken for granted.

However, once you are confident enough to show the world the 'real you' and how you are feeling in the moment you will see that your hard work / efforts begin to bear fruit ... whilst you are waiting for that to happen you should start making longterm plans which will in time lead to favourable financial returns ... this could be a new beginning for you and the way you live your life ... enjoy !

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombshell01
Woodwych,
Omg you nailed it on the family thing for court. Thank you so much!!!! xoxox It is a very nasty custody battle over my son. I will remember "to be calm and collective" as you say. It is very emotionally exhausting and brings up so many horrible memories from the past that I have buried deep within myself. I thought i would never have to deal with them again due to his father stepping out of his life. Now these emotions are back plus more due to him changing his mind on wanting to be a father. I will defiantly remember and keep in mind what you have said so I don't start breaking down in tears at the trial on the stand. Lol. I'm a hott mess I can actually see myself doing that :/

And it is funny that you said that you can see me going into theropy or even writing a book. One of my goals in life is to write a book about my life experiences. I atually started one a couple of years ago for my mother when i was all hopped up on coffee for a couple days in a row. After that I was never motivated to continue and I have completely forgotten about it as of now. Thank you for reminding me. As 22 year old, suprisingly I have many experiences. And hopefully plenty more to come. I will also look up the person you said. He sounds interesting.

Seriously... Thankyou again doll
xoxo Bombshell01

The impression of a custody battle was very strong when I drew your card but remember the overall message is to stay calm (don't get riled by words) the truth will out.

Good Luck (keep me posted)

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
Wow, you're really dedicated, Woodwytch! This is a very nice thing to do for ATS!

Thank-you for the kind words ... I am dedicated insomuch as I want those interested, to see that not all people who do this kind of thing are con-artists and/or charlatans ... there are many genuine people out there ... the key is to be mindful when seeking out a reader / psychic etc before parting with your money.

Also I love reading the cards so this is a pleasure for me not a chore.

You didn't request a card but if you would like me to draw one just let me know.

Woody

edit on 12-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

wow... I am an Aries so the Princess of Wands is my signifier. The reading was very apt. So a big thank you

funny, I am old enough to fit into the Queen category now but I am still quite immature at times... LOL

:up;

So pleased the card was relevent and don't forget the 'princess' can mean a young female / immature older female ... or an older female having a fresh new outlook on something ... I think the latter refers to you.

Woody

edit on 12-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You can draw a card for me if you feel led to! Thanks, Woodwytch!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
Any chance you could pull me a card please,might help me understand were im at in my life right now,thankyou.

Regards to all

Hey there FeatheredSerpent I'd be happy to draw a card for you ... you always draw my attention when I see your avatar appear in a thread ... more because of your username than the image, as the Feathered Serpent is Quetzalcoatl ... creator God represented by the Morning Star ... the creator of books (teacher) and calendars (astronomy) ... very important this year according to the Mayans ... 2012 - 'The End Of The World ... as we know it' (I believe this applies personally as well as globally) here's a link to my thoughts on these matters ...

(my ebook website) The Atlantean Analysis
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Before even drawing your card I feel you have much to offer others and much to learn yourself from this.

Ok, let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 5 of WANDS

Well the first thing I feel is inner conflict and this may spill out sometimes ... there's a chance you may have cut yourself off from something or someone with insufficient attention to your emotions ... alternatively you may feel you have been cut-off this way by someone else. Initially (and expectedly) you will see this as a negative ... but you should know that this is actually your opportunity.

This inner-conflict that I mentioned could be due to a power struggle / battle of wits with work collegues / friends ... keep things on a jokey / playful level ... on a side note this card can also indicate that a sexual relationship could be quite fiery and wild (in a playful way)

In a nutshell I feel this is a stage of transformation that will see you begin the path you are meant to be on ... enjoy !

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you don't have too many requests, I would appreciate it so very much if you could do one for me.
But I understand if you have too many on your list. Also, lovely picture you have~

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It would be fantastic if you could draw me a card, Lady Woodwytch.. that is if it does not trouble you

Gracias

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity

Wow...wow....wow!!! You never cease to amaze me Woody

I always look at every angle of a situation and this is always where my battles lie....which side to lean towards to. Yet again you have gave me clarity,,,,THANK YOU!!!

Maybe I need a bit more faith in myself, I thank you sincerely

You truly amaze me

Well thank-you very much ... glad to be of help.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

Could you please pull a card for me? I have read through this post and you seem to be very gifted, it is wonderful of you to offer your services to us.

I am in a difficult place, like many others here, and would appreciate any direction you can provide. Thank you.

Hey there newsoul ... I feel your username is well suited to you in the literal sense (speaking as a Pastlife Regression Therapist) and because you are a 'new soul' I think people often misunderstand you and likewise you can sometimes misunderstand them ... so let's see if the card can offer some advice and direction.

[bThe Card Drawn Is - ACE of WANDS

I feel that you are sometimes frustrated by other people and the situations you find yourself in but take care that this doesn't result in you acting inappropriately ... sometimes we just need to take a step back to see the full picture ... at the risk of sounding like a cliche (as far as Tarot Readers are concerned) I want to warn you about the potential for someone who is not to be trusted / conman who might abuse a confidence crossing your path (stay alert).

Your frustrations can leave you feeling blocked or low in energy but don't worry because a new creative energy is within your grasp ... you are about to get a burst of enthusiasm / vitality / intuition that will enhance your life ... take the initiative and you will succeed ... on a separate note this card can also indicate news of a pregnancy or birth.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for jennybee35

Woody

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join