It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
You neither have to bite nor be hesitant sweetie ...
The fact that there is an element of uncertainty in your request bothers me as I don't want you to regret having a card drawn ... you must be sure before I draw.

I suppose I was hesitant as the spirit realm and I haven't been on the best terms with one another in the past. I'm not entirely sure whether you believe the reading is straight interpretation or influenced by unseen forces. As such, right as I was typing the request to you last time, this thought crossed my mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
I wouldnt mind a card if you have 5mins, woody.

Am getting stuck in a job, which is going to be a career cul de sac.

Is there a new opportunity coming very soon?

I have sight of a new role, but is it coming?

Hey there selfharmonise apologies for the delay in drawing your card so let's get straight on with it.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

As I have said to other members when Aces have been drawn 'they are all positive cards that indicate fresh starts and new beginnings' ... but before we get to all that I feel that your self-esteem has been a little low of late ? It might even feel like your natural energy flow has been blocked ... I'm guessing this is all to do with the job situation that has caused you to feel like you are losing/wasting energy.

But that can all be changed with this card because it's message is one of clarity that will give you the opportunity to make a clean break ... the opportunity to use this sword to cut yourself free from outdated or negative situations ... It tells you that this is the beginning of a productive and motivated phase ... remember ... it is your life and only you can make the decision to change the course it flows to something that suits you so if the job you are in is pulling you down and there is something better on the horizon do not be afraid to make the change ... otherwise things will stay the same.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoddessEve
Hello Woody

Would you be so kind as to pull a card for me. Also, could you offer explanation privately as I'm sure you'll have alot to tell me =)

Hey there GoddessEve ... I will draw a card for you but if you want the reading reply sent privately I will have to do it later when I have caught up with the reading requests for the thread ... and please don't build your hopes up too much for a lot of information because there is only so much I can tell you from a single card reading.

Under normal circumstances I offer full readings (to buy) on my website but at the moment I am not taking orders until after I have moved house (few weeks time hopefully) ... not enough hours in the day to fit online readings in when I still have to do face to face readings and Pastlife Regression Therapy sessions as well as pack-up my belongings
I hope you understand.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woody,

Well what can I say... That was so accurate on so many different levels; the current tense, the very recent tense and where the two are still intertwined. And yes, I'm still a work in progress!
... Amazing, thank you so much!

So pleased you could relate to the card ... and don't fret ... we're all 'works in progress' ... every single one of us (it's the reason we're here)

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Woodwytch,
Hoping things are going well for you and anticipating your return!

Thanks for your concern Caver and as you can see ... I'm well and truly back

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arjunanda

Hi Woodwytch, Just Commending you on How Good you Treat People and Make Them Feel So Well on your threads. I've followed a few of your psychic Investigation threads and they are always fascinating. Just saying there are those out there sending you Positive Energy and Much Admiration in Your Endeavours
Peace, Arjunanda

This is such a sweet message and I really do appreciate it.

As for the paranormal investigation side of things ... me and the W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) girls were called in to investigate a pub (bar) which is roughly 400yrs old but the history of the place dates back to the 1100's about 3wks ago.

The young couple who own the place had both experienced various activity particularly in their bedroom (difficulty breathing / feeling like they were being strangled / the entity even tried to physically drag the girl out of bed) it was the last event that prompted them to call us in for a looksee.

We took lot's of pics during the 'walk through' and discovered that the portal where several harmless spirits (including a sailor from WW1) and the negative entity had entered was through one of several blocked-up tunnels in the cellar. We did a general cleansing and hoped this might do the trick.

They reported that everything seemed to have settled down and their extremely cold bedroom was much warmer ... at least for a couple of weeks but it seems to be starting up again so we will be going back sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I want to do a thread about it on here but again it's all about time ... but keep watching because even if I have to wait until I've moved house I do think this case is worthy of a thread (inc pics) and I think people would find it just as interesting as the 'Red Eyes' case I covered on ATS.

I'll keep those of you interested in this kind of thing updated as and when I get a thread written up.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Good evening Woodwytch, this is a fascinating thread. What do you need from me to get what i need from you?
Thankyou for your time Woodwytch.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leenasamson

Thank you Woody for your answer. I appreciate your kind words too.
The card is right, it is all he needs to do exactly what you said, I didn't mention before but his illness is mental, he lost this balance and cannot find it.

I'm so pleased this card touched the right spot and I also had a very positive feeling about your son when I drew this card for you. I do feel he will find his way back in time.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Thank you! I'm late getting back to you, but have read the message a few times and it resonates with me. In fact, you posted one day after a milestone birthday, so it all makes sense to me. I have been "drawing a line in the sand" as it were, and looking forward and inward. Thank you for this. Very interesting.

Not to be too needy, but could you pull a card for me about my car? I had a strange accident last week, very "adjustment bureau-ish" and have been extremely conflicted about the universal message of it. My head is getting in the way and I'm not clear on whether to sell or fix it.

It would be much appreciated. Thx.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Hey Woody,

I'd really appreciate if you could draw me a card again
I loved the first one, so I'm back for a second!
Thanks!

Hey there zeeon ... let's see if the 2nd card is equally if not more pleasing

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of CUPS

Well this card literally fell out of the deck when I was shuffling the cards and I always make it a rule to keep such cards in any reading because they have chosen to fall from the deck and obviously have a relevent message for the querent.

Now whilst the keywords for this card are 'sensitive / tender / imaginative' I feel there has been some murky waters flowing around a relationship situation ... if this is correct you need to be careful not to act inappropriately ... you may need to step back and slow down in order to see the reality of the situation ... one of your faults can be seeing the good in people and missing their negative traits ( we all have them to varying degrees) ...but in your case it can sometimes cloud your reason and intuition.

On the positive side this card that insisted on being read for you is offering you the opportunity to follow your dreams but just remember to keep one toe on the floor at all times do not ever allow yourself to loose sight of reality ... this could see the begnning of a new project and you could hear good news (possibly about a pregnancy / birth) ... this card can also indicate the beginning of a loving relationship with a sensitive loving and imaginative person.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

my pleasure to draw the card for you pleased it was insightful for you.

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for chevy369

Woody

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thank You, that was head-on.

Leelo

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369
Hello Woodwytch, I know you are busy but I would very much appreciate a card to give me whatever insight you can. Thanks in advance!

Hey there chevy369 thanks for taking time to join my own website (PastlivesParanormal&Pagans) ... I just added you to the 'Members List' so it's official now

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Well again we have an ACE being drawn ... there certainly seem to be a lot of opportunities for people to embrace new beginnings and fresh starts at this time.

As I have said to other member's who have had this card drawn it is a positive card that speaks of new beginnings / opportunities ... but the salmon (as a Totem animal) indicates that nothing as ever come easily to you ... you have had to swim against the current all the way and work hard / put in extra effort for everything you have ever wanted or achieved ... and sometimes that can be quite draining ... sould-destroying even ... to the point where you may have thought 'why bother' or 'what's the point'. Well trust me when I tell you (as one who knows) that we learn our most valuable lessons from our hardest tests/trials and it is all worthwhile.

Now it is time to move forward (even if you still encounter difficulties initially) and when you learn how to change your perspective this card shows you that your cup of opportunity is full to overflowing ... this is a time of inspiration and fruitful dreaming ... open yourself up to the wide variety of nurturing relationships that you are blessed with ... the cup in this card represents your own personal Grail Quest and with it comes the blessings of the Goddess.

Woody

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durandal347
Greetings woody! if you would be so kind as to give me a card reading, I'd be must grateful. One of the reasons I signed up!

edit on 23-2-2012 by Durandal347 because: (no reason given)

Hey there Durandal347 ... I find this incredible and extremely humbling for this thread to be one of the reasons you decided to join the wonderful world of ATS
the pressures on for me to do well here because your situation must be a very powerful one to make you take such measures just to get a card drawn

That said let's see if the card can throw some light on the situation.

The Card Drawn Is - THE TOWER

Ok I'll accept this as a powerful enough reason ... but before you or anyone else starts to panic I think a little explanation of the Tower card is in order ... just to elay everyones fears a little.

As some will know the 'Tower' is one of the most feared cards in the Tarot Deck along with the 'Death' card ... a lot of this fear is thanks to Hollywood who like to dramatize these cards (and the Tarot in general) as something bad / evil / spooky ... all complete rubbish of course as you will have seen throughout this 60+ page thread ... but a bit of fear puts bums (butts) on seats in cinemas and that means money for the film-makers

All that aside the 'Tower' (and the 'Death') card(s) are only truly scary to those who fear change and/or the need for change ... those who are flexible don't usually encounter any problems ... those who fight change create their own problems by trying to prevent/delay it.

So yes, 'inevitable change' that this card speaks of can be damn scary but to give you an example of the positive aspect of this card let me just tell you how it helped me on a personal level ... over 17yrs ago I was married to a physically and psychologically abusive man and as I finally reached the point of despair that told me I had to grasp the nettle or risk being killed I used to draw my cards every day ... and I $h!t you not ... every day the Tower and or the Death card would appear ... now most people would have been terrified and freaked-out at this ... but not me ... I was so happy to see them because I knew that there were indeed going to be massive changes in my life and I had the ability to direct those changes in the way of my choosing ... if I ignored them the changes would still happen but not necessarily in the way I wanted. I took the advise of the cards (and yes some of it was hard) and I have never looked back or regretted my actions for a single second ... drawing the Tower told me I was strong enough to make the necessary changes in my life (otherwise it wouldn't have showed up in a reading).

For you this card represents great change either inwards or outwards and I'm guessing there has been a lot of turmoil in your life as this situation has become more open and obvious ... the basic meaning of this card is the need for old structures of thought/action/belief to be torn down as one or all of them are showing signs of erosion and have become unsteady ... maybe even dangerous to yoru wellbeing.

Whilst this may sound like a big job it is necessary and the results of the rebuild of your personal structure of your life (mind/body/soul) will be invaluable to you and the bright future that awaits. You need to see this not as a bad thing but as a turning point (the glass is half-full ... not half-empty) ... this card is telling you to take action now to make sure you build your new foundations on solid ground as you are about to emerge from a difficult period that has taken it's toll on you.

The keywords for this card might give you a better indicator to the positivity that can come from something that initially appears to be a negative;

sudden illumination / revelation / release of tension / liberation and awakening

Doesn't sound scary when you say it like that does it ?

This could be the journey of your life savour every moment and learn all you can from it ... you will look back and marvel at the person you become.

Woody

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Woody,

You can post it on here or I can visit your website, doesn't matter to me either way. Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to read a card for me!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoddessEve
Woody,

You can post it on here or I can visit your website, doesn't matter to me either way. Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to read a card for me!

It's quicker to do it on here and as your original request was earlier I'll do your's next to keep it all in order otherwise knowing my head I will forget it.

Woody

The Card Drawn Is - THE STAR

As you may know this is a very positive card but in your original request you said I may pick-up a lot ... implying that there is or has been a lot going on in your life ... now having started your reading I can't help but feel that most of the things cluttering your life and maybe causing you problems are inside you rather than on an outer level ... although that's not to say these things don't spill out into the outer world they just get built up in the inner. I think because of this you may have been unnecessarily disparaging to one or more people in your life but may have felt the fault was theres.

There is also a part of you that feels detached from the outer world almost disconnected from those around you this could be due to low self-esteem in some people but I feel it is the opposite in your case ... I'm guessing people often disappoint you as in they don't measure up to the standards you expect ... this isn't something you are consciously aware of it is because your inner-compass is out of sync.

What you need to do is stop ... take some quiet time ... and allow yourself to get rid if the mind-clutter ... otherwise you will miss the amazing things that the STAR card has to offer ... this card is sometimes called 'the wish card' as in 'wishing on a star' ... it offers confidence and tranquility ... hope and optimism ... and above all it offers healing and I think this is what you need to fix the compass because I believe you have been hurt in the past by someone you loved and/or trusted and you still bear the wounds.

The prospects are bright if you still your mind and calm your centre ... just be !

Woody

edit on 26-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Back on the thread tomorrow to draw a belated card for SoulVisions

Woody

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey doll. I wanted to fill you in. I had court the other day. It was ok for the most part. I tried to remember the advise you gave me about not letting my emotions get through. But then I snickered about one of the questions I was asked on the stand :/ The judge was not happy about that at all. The question was, "Do you tell your son to call his daddy stinky and dirty?" I had to laugh because my son checks this book out from the library called 'I love you stinky face' it's super adorable. I snickered because even after my son took the book to his fathers so he would understand where the name stinky face was coming from. His dad was threatening my son saying he was going to put him in time out because he was saying, "I love you stinky face". His lawyer still had the audacity to ask me that question. His lawyer wouldn't even let me explain as to where the name originated from. It was so frustrating!

I was wondering (if you have some time) could you please possibly pull another card to see where this case is going? We all thought the verdict was going to be made a few days ago at the hearing. But since I personally was on the stand for five whole hours and we have a ton of witnesses to go through, it unfortunatly did not get finished.

Hope your doing well
Xo BS

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by chevy369
Hello Woodwytch, I know you are busy but I would very much appreciate a card to give me whatever insight you can. Thanks in advance!

Hey there chevy369 thanks for taking time to join my own website (PastlivesParanormal&Pagans) ... I just added you to the 'Members List' so it's official now

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Well again we have an ACE being drawn ... there certainly seem to be a lot of opportunities for people to embrace new beginnings and fresh starts at this time.

As I have said to other member's who have had this card drawn it is a positive card that speaks of new beginnings / opportunities ... but the salmon (as a Totem animal) indicates that nothing as ever come easily to you ... you have had to swim against the current all the way and work hard / put in extra effort for everything you have ever wanted or achieved ... and sometimes that can be quite draining ... sould-destroying even ... to the point where you may have thought 'why bother' or 'what's the point'. Well trust me when I tell you (as one who knows) that we learn our most valuable lessons from our hardest tests/trials and it is all worthwhile.

Now it is time to move forward (even if you still encounter difficulties initially) and when you learn how to change your perspective this card shows you that your cup of opportunity is full to overflowing ... this is a time of inspiration and fruitful dreaming ... open yourself up to the wide variety of nurturing relationships that you are blessed with ... the cup in this card represents your own personal Grail Quest and with it comes the blessings of the Goddess.

Woody

Thanks Woody. I lost my job last June and then in August moved 9 hrs north from there to take a new job. So far everything has been going good since the move. I joined your web site after coming across the link in one of threads on here while I was reading. Liked what I seen so far on there. Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join