It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by woodwytch

I've been following this thread for quite some time, and have found your readings rather interesting. You have me curious, so I humbly request a card drawn for me when you have the time.

Hey there isyeye ... when you say '... have found your readings rather interesting' ... do you mean you are rather skeptical ?
... I'm kind of hoping you are because I love doing readings for skeptics ... either way no matter let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED MAN

Well this guy hasn't been drawn for a while and he brings quite a deep and powerful message for you on a personal level. I initially get the feeling that you are impatient or worried about something and because of this you feel like there are not enough hours in the day to work through things and you are left exhausted (physically/emotionally).

The Hanged Man tells me you are either experiencing or are about to experience a phase of limbo ... and the reason you seem to be stuck is because there is an important lesson to be learned here and as yet you are missing it ... maybe you should look at the situation from a different prspective like the guy in the card.

I get the feeling that you may be trying your best but feel vunerable in which case you are not acting with full awareness or integrity ... alternatively you might be acting from selfish or ulterior motives and that is why you are being halted. Whatever is going on look at the situation through fresh eyes and do not allow yourself to become a martyr / victim.

Once you have taken the time to see what life has been trying to tell you you will start to move forwards again and initially you might have deep feelings that seem to have little to do with your everyday circumstances this is because your inner awareness and sensitivities are developing. This card usually implies there is a sacrifice to be made and this may be why you have been in limbo ... let go of your expectations and let the path of life guide you because you are about to experience a reversal of values and attitudes ... hold on and enjoy the ride.

Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
Woody my dear, if you get a chance I would love a reading

Hey there pyrodude I have the chance and I would love to do you a reading.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LADY

The first thing I feel is some kind of difficulty intergrating your passionate (fiery and/or sexual) and instinctual nature and there may be an area where you feel you have got it wrong or failed and this has left you feeling weakened ... just remind yourself that we learn from our mistakes and can only develop strength if we are aware of it's opposite condition ... explore your feelings and thoughts with a calm rational approach then any blockages that may have disruptd your ability to be creative and effective in the world will start to disperse.

This card is full of nurturing energy that will encourage you to be productive ...the world around you is fertile and that can mean in the literal sense of pregnancy and birth or in the sense that you have an abundance of rich ideas ... this could be the start of a new cycle of stability once you eliminate the self-doubt.

Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent

Thankyou for the reply.Yes i am having an inner conflict at the minute,very accurate description i wont go into why,i just hope that last past of what you said is correct

In a nutshell I feel this is a stage of transformation that will see you begin the path you are meant to be on ... enjoy !

I think my avatar picture complements my username,not sure if others see it how i do though.
Again thankyou very much for your time and response.

Regards to all

I feel confident that the last part of that reading was the most important ... but it can only happen if you allow it to ... doubt is the killer of dreams that have the potential to become reality.

Woody

edit on 15-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Thank you Woodwytch for drawing me a card. I'm not a complete sceptic about these types of things, but I am not a blind believer either. I will say that your reading was rather insiteful, and quite accurate to where I am in life. There are some issues that I have been "in limbo" on for quite some time, and you stating that there is never enough time in the day to work through them is completely accurate as well. I will take your reading seriously and listen to your words. Again, I thank you for your time, and for what you are doing. I am truely impressed with what you have said.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

Thank you Woodwytch for drawing me a card. I'm not a complete sceptic about these types of things, but I am not a blind believer either. I will say that your reading was rather insiteful, and quite accurate to where I am in life. There are some issues that I have been "in limbo" on for quite some time, and you stating that there is never enough time in the day to work through them is completely accurate as well. I will take your reading seriously and listen to your words. Again, I thank you for your time, and for what you are doing. I am truely impressed with what you have said.

Thank-you very much for your kind words ... and being an open minded skeptic is the most healthy attitude to have.

The reason I like reading for people like yourself is because it is these comments that hold the most in the sense that you do not accept my words because they are what you want to hear or because you want to believe ... I'm pretty sure you got more from the reading than you had expected ... and that is invaluable to my credibility.

Again thank-you. Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Very on point Woody! Thanks, I been thinking I need to go back to basics just need a little push

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

well hello again Lady Woodwytch ... sorry for the delay, it's taken me this long to remember where (pg 57) i posted in this thread.
wow, you got swamped but it was a pleasant read along the search, thanks.

you are one talented soul and i thank you for your input.
more gratitude for not drawing the Tower (i kinda expected it).

good news regarding the reading is the worst of the event had already passed but i was anticipating backlash.

humiliated? yeah somewhat but it'll pass.
dignity? eh, don't have much of that left ... it's been repeatedly pilfered.
as suggested, i didn't buckle but the result is worse than anticipated.
however, in time, this too will change.
solid ground ??? what's that? i live in Fl

(nah really, just kidding but you're right, i should have known better than to step in that quicksand)

now, as all of the above is passing, one child totaled her car, another got engaged and i also said "yes".
any chance you'd venture to draw another ?
this time, i promise not to read first (at least for a few days anyway)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thank you. Hm, I'm not really sure what it could be talking about.. There are multiple things that its likely to be referring to.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux

Thank you. Hm, I'm not really sure what it could be talking about.. There are multiple things that its likely to be referring to.

Don't worry about it ... it may be a case that it is a meeting of minds yet to come (remember it doesn't have to have romantic connotations.

Likewise you may have read it and overlooked the connection (I feel this is more likely) ... sometimes it's valuable to read the words a few time to absorb them and look beyond the obvious. It may even be a case that you are unaware of the connection and the card is trying to draw your attention to it.

One thing I can assure you of is that the cards are always correct no matter how subtley the message might manifest itself ... just be patient ... it will present itself within the next few weeks if it isn't already there.

Keep me posted

Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude

Very on point Woody! Thanks, I been thinking I need to go back to basics just need a little push

A push in the right direction is all most of us need sometimes

Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Back later with a card for Honor93

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

well hello again Lady Woodwytch ... sorry for the delay, it's taken me this long to remember where (pg 57) i posted in this thread.
wow, you got swamped but it was a pleasant read along the search, thanks.

you are one talented soul and i thank you for your input.
more gratitude for not drawing the Tower (i kinda expected it).

good news regarding the reading is the worst of the event had already passed but i was anticipating backlash.

humiliated? yeah somewhat but it'll pass.
dignity? eh, don't have much of that left ... it's been repeatedly pilfered.
as suggested, i didn't buckle but the result is worse than anticipated.
however, in time, this too will change.
solid ground ??? what's that? i live in Fl

(nah really, just kidding but you're right, i should have known better than to step in that quicksand)

now, as all of the above is passing, one child totaled her car, another got engaged and i also said "yes".
any chance you'd venture to draw another ?
this time, i promise not to read first (at least for a few days anyway)

Hey there Honor93 ... sounds like your life is all go at the moment so I will draw a second card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LORD

This is not the time to force things in an effort to remove blockages ... this card hold great power but remember ... before we are powerful we must experience disempowerment and it might be true to say that you have recently felt like you are not in control of your life ... the Lord represents strength of will and rational thinking but this must be balanced with passion and feeling.

This card will often indicate a figure of authority (father figure /employer /government official / doctor etc) and you may need to seek advise from such a person just to get you back on track ... you should take control of your life and offer clear and firm boundaries to those who depend on you (they are taking advantage at th moment and you are overwhelmed) ... lead your life by being true to your values then you will accomplish great things

Woody

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. That's a mighty fine beard the King of Pentacles has going on there!

Your explanation did resonate with me as I feel stuck at the moment and no idea why. Have a business I'm desperate to get off the ground (it's built and ready to go) and for some reason can't move to the next step. Absolutely nothing to stop me, it's very odd.

Was strange seeing the robin on the card.... I have a robin that comes and sits on my fence, tilts his head and stares at me through the window. It's only done it the last month or two. Never does it with my husband, only me. I've never fed it, perhaps it's just hungry!

Thanks again, I appreciated your input.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natterjax
Hi Woodwytch,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. That's a mighty fine beard the King of Pentacles has going on there!

Your explanation did resonate with me as I feel stuck at the moment and no idea why. Have a business I'm desperate to get off the ground (it's built and ready to go) and for some reason can't move to the next step. Absolutely nothing to stop me, it's very odd.

Was strange seeing the robin on the card.... I have a robin that comes and sits on my fence, tilts his head and stares at me through the window. It's only done it the last month or two. Never does it with my husband, only me. I've never fed it, perhaps it's just hungry!

Thanks again, I appreciated your input.

Robins represent spirit ... a love one who has passed is trying to communicate (maybe about the business maybe not) ... next time you see the robin have a moment of 'contact' with him ... see who comes to mind (passed friend / relative) then once you have made the contact and acknowledged them try meditating on the message they have for you and listen to the words and/or look for the signs ... the message can come in the most unexpected ways.

The fact that he appeared in the card (it's the only one with a robin) must mean he's really trying to attract your attention

Woody

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello WoodWytch,

Well I was wondering if you could pull a card for me? I would appreciate.

Thanx,

Leelo

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

You're obviously very busy with this thread and I appreciate that this isn't all that you do with your time! But if you get the chance could you pull out a card for me as well please?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Woody,

I wanted to thank you for the reading which was in time for my deadline but fo which I overlooked responding to. This was very apropos to the matter at hand and is making the transition much smoother and less anxiety-provoking. I thank you for your usual kind consideration.

TG

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi,

In the middle of a job search (and aiming pretty low considering I have 24 years of experience in a similar field in the military) without much fruit then got a call from a person I previously interviewed with recommending that I apply for another position (which was about 4 positions higher in the hierarchy) based on the result of my prior interview.

Basically would be 4th in the chain of command for investigations in with the Department of Corrections the State in which I reside - it doesn’t' pay very well since its government work but I think it would be interesting. I can also start at entry level as a Probation and Parole Officer.

Just wondering if you could give me some insight by choosing a card. I know you are busy; since they hire at the speed of bureaucracy no rush.

Thanks,
Golf66

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'll bite, hesitantly.

Let me know in a pm (u2u) if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hi woody...as ive never had a tarot card drawn for me, please do. id be very interested to see what comes up. thank you in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join