It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much, and WOW!! You really seem to be in tune

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Gotta say that's freakishly dead on.... thanks i think this helped me get some perspective on where am at right now glad to know the effort i'm about to put forward on education is going to pay off thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

You can draw a card for me if you feel led to! Thanks, Woodwytch!

Thank-you for letting me draw a card for you jennybee35 ... let's see what awaits.

The Card Drawn Is - THE SUN

Wow, this is clearly a wonderful card to draw but lets see what it means at it's deepest level and how you can collect the rewards this card offers ... because I feel the waters run deeper here ... I feel that you are suffering at a soul level and you are left with a bad case of indecision because you are fearful of making a bad choice ... thankfully this card (as the name suggests) brings with it lucidity and clarity and this will begin to shine some much needed light on your hidden difficulties and hopefully eleviate the confusion ... maybe even disappointment you have felt.

Whatever has brought you to this point know that this card will bring you liberation from everyday worries and constraints ... you will have the freedom to be yourself ... with this card comes contentment / energy /success ... enjoy stepping out of the shadow into the light ... know that the horse in this card (as a Totem Animal) represents endurance ... and this is a quality that will see you get through anything life throws at you.

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
If you don't have too many requests, I would appreciate it so very much if you could do one for me.
But I understand if you have too many on your list. Also, lovely picture you have~

Hey there TheBlueShiroux ... how could I refuse when you ask so sweetly
and thank-you I feel the picture in my avatar is a good representation of me and what I stand for ... because it has an element of mystery and mystical / pagan and paranormal ... and these are all things that are part of my everyday (work / home) life

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

There seems to be a certain lack of clarity and because of this you should delay making any important/binding decisions ... I also feel that you worry too much about your appearance ... I know it's a bit of a cliche but people will 'see' the real you no matter what you look like on the outside so be confident in yourself and stop worrying, I also feel this card may be indicating some kind of disruption in a relationship ... again avoid making any decisions just yet.

On the other side of the coin we see a coming together of minds / hearts / souls ... maybe a union of opposites/polarities and this could be a romantic relationship but this card applies to any coming together of two people (lovers / friends / colleques working on a project etc).

If applicable to you remember that you can use the power of love to heal ... to engender co-operation ...to effect reconciliation ... use this gift wisely.

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed
It would be fantastic if you could draw me a card, Lady Woodwytch.. that is if it does not trouble you

Gracias

Hey there weeuweed ... I could get used to being titled ... 'Lady Woodwytch' has a very nice ring to it indeed ... I feel very elegant.
and drawing a card for you does not trouble me in the least.

The Card Drawn Is - JUSTICE

My initial feeling is your avoidance/fear of change ... it is likely that this will (if it hasn't already) cause stagnation / inertia / lethargy ... life might be a scary place sometimes but we all have to accept change and see it for the biggest part as a positive thing (even when it may disguise itself well as a negative) life is all about learning from the changes we experience and the paths these experiences lead us down ... see life as a big adventure instead of a threat ... you'll be surprised by the change you feel inside ... and then you might have the courage to let go of the things that no longer serve a useful purpose for you.

You are about to start a new chapter in your life .

You might soon find yourself having to make a decision / choice but be sure not to do it out of reaction ... act with honesty and integrity and above all be true to yourself ... decide whether this is a time for severity and discipline or mercy and acceptance.

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

Thank you so much, and WOW!! You really seem to be in tune

Thank-you but all I do is translate the card and follow my intuition (something I am in tune with as a practicing witch ... it goes with the terratory)

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Technomaw

Gotta say that's freakishly dead on.... thanks i think this helped me get some perspective on where am at right now glad to know the effort i'm about to put forward on education is going to pay off thanks

Happy to help and good luck with whatever path you decide to follow

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hey woody!! Wow, what a great thread. Looks now as though I'm the bottom of the list, but I have plenty to read here while I wait

Please draw a card for me, good or bad, I will enjoy the experience.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

Hey woody!! Wow, what a great thread. Looks now as though I'm the bottom of the list, but I have plenty to read here while I wait

Please draw a card for me, good or bad, I will enjoy the experience.

Hey there broahes ... from one 'tree-hugging dirt worshipper' to another let's draw your card and enjoy reading the thread.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

Interesting ... I feel that you tend to observe life with a certain detachment ... because of this you may be a bit of a risk-taker feeling that you are almost untouchable. There is also a sense that you may have cut yourself off from someone/something ... but this can become a positive because it will open the way for you to cut yourself free from outdated or negative attachments.

This is an opportunity for you to begin a new phase (as is true of all the Ace cards) ... there is the chance to triumph in legal/academic fields ... this is indeed a clean break that heralds a new beginning as the water in the image cleanses and heals your pains of the past (and maybe present) ,... and you can plunge from the depth and breathe new life into your being. I feel big things and bright possibilities await you if you take the chance.

Woody

edit on 13-2-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello again woodwytch!

Your last reading was very accurate, and so if you have the time again, I'd be very grateful for another reading. The first time I asked you was more for "fun" but this time, there is something weighing on me, so any insight into this situation would be helpful.

Brightest blessings!
Mija

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

Yet another member from Yorkshire here!

Could you please draw me a card if you're not too busy (I understand you've probably been inundated with requests!) Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks very much for your time

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thank you, woodwytch! For reasons I won't go into, your drawing this card for me was an ironic quirk! Absolutely answered a huge question for me and settled my curiosity!

Again thanks so much from myself and my 'light'!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
Hello again woodwytch!

Your last reading was very accurate, and so if you have the time again, I'd be very grateful for another reading. The first time I asked you was more for "fun" but this time, there is something weighing on me, so any insight into this situation would be helpful.

Brightest blessings!
Mija

Hey there Mijamija so pleased your first card was accurate ... whilst I can make no guarantees that I will draw a card to answer your current problem that you mention you can rest assured that it will bear relevence to some area of your life so let's make the draw.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of WANDS

Well there is no doubt in my mind that your current situation involves struggle and conflict which could be on an inner or outer level ... because of this you may have forgotten how truly blessed you really are in the grand scheme of things so just try to relax a little and think about what you have actually achieved in life (big and small).

Allow the feelings of being overwhelmed / anxious / even embarassed maybe to drain away because this card says you are in the precise position you need to be in order to overcome the obstacles that have been hindering you ... once you see these things as a challenge rather than a setback you will see how you begin to progress ... remember ... every problem solved will strengthen your ability and character and the ability you have here is to view the situation from a clear vantage point.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes, I do have a terrible conflict occurring right now, on several levels naturally. It is very much both internal and external and I feel very overwhelmed by it. This conflict cuts to the core of who I am as a person and what I really believe, and that is hard for me because I do not have very many beliefs that are set in stone. This current conflict makes me question one of the few core beliefs I do have...namely the sacredness of life. I have been struggling with this for the past two weeks and still have not found an answer, and I am losing hope there is an answer, but I so desperately want there to be an answer I can live with out remorse and right now remorse seems inevitable in my situation.

I thank you for your guidance and will reread the card over and over until something comes to me. That is the best way for me to understand my situation. Usually when I meditate long enough on the meaning of a card it comes to me. I will continue to meditate, and am very grateful for your assistance.

Brightest blessings,
Mija

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija

Yes, I do have a terrible conflict occurring right now, on several levels naturally. It is very much both internal and external and I feel very overwhelmed by it. This conflict cuts to the core of who I am as a person and what I really believe, and that is hard for me because I do not have very many beliefs that are set in stone. This current conflict makes me question one of the few core beliefs I do have...namely the sacredness of life. I have been struggling with this for the past two weeks and still have not found an answer, and I am losing hope there is an answer, but I so desperately want there to be an answer I can live with out remorse and right now remorse seems inevitable in my situation.

I thank you for your guidance and will reread the card over and over until something comes to me. That is the best way for me to understand my situation. Usually when I meditate long enough on the meaning of a card it comes to me. I will continue to meditate, and am very grateful for your assistance.

Brightest blessings,
Mija

The main thing to remember is that the 'sacredness of life' is unconditional and only when we truly understand that does everything slip into place ... try meditating on how complex the creation of life is to begin with ... how many cells and enzymes have to be just so at just the right time to even produce life ... that is the miracle that makes life sacred ... and that's before we add spirituality and magick into the mix.

We are frequently tested in a multitude of ways throughout our life and questioning the sacredness of that life when we are overwhelmed by it all is a natural part of the development of our 'self' and our 'soul'.

We learn the most from our hardest lessons ... I speak as someone who knows in fact I am currently going through an overwhelming situation at the moment ... but it was an overwhelming situation in my past and the survival of it that made me stop questioning the sacredness of life ever again ... and it along with all the other overwhelming situations I have experienced are what make me the strong individual I am.

If you allow yourself the oportunity to ride this wave you will see ... and more importantly you will understand more clearly the 'sacredness of life' truly is ... embrace 'all' the things it brings our way.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natterjax
Hi Woodwytch,

Yet another member from Yorkshire here!

Could you please draw me a card if you're not too busy (I understand you've probably been inundated with requests!) Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks very much for your time

Hey there Natterjax from Yorkshire ... apologies I started to draw your card earlier and got sidetracked (sorry
)

The Card Drawn Is - KING of PENTACLES

When you look at the guy in this image he looks relaxed and laid back ... to the right you see a blazing fire that might represent passion or jealousy ... to the left we see a cold frosty sky and a robin that represents the harshness left by winter ... frozen emotions ... overall the outward image of this King would seem to hide a rather complex character. If you are harbouring old wounds you need to release them along with any difficult memories ... don't cling onto the past because it is preventing you from exploring your future ... you need to listen to others because I'm guessing this has been said before.

Once you make these changes where necessary you will begin to progress ... you will even begin to experience improvements in finances and material circumstances ... you will develop into a more whole person who is responsible / steadfast / productive.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Thank you, woodwytch! For reasons I won't go into, your drawing this card for me was an ironic quirk! Absolutely answered a huge question for me and settled my curiosity!

Again thanks so much from myself and my 'light'!!

Happy to quell the curiosity.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I've been following this thread for quite some time, and have found your readings rather interesting. You have me curious, so I humbly request a card drawn for me when you have the time.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Woody my dear, if you get a chance I would love a reading

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thankyou for the reply.Yes i am having an inner conflict at the minute,very accurate description i wont go into why,i just hope that last past of what you said is correct

In a nutshell I feel this is a stage of transformation that will see you begin the path you are meant to be on ... enjoy !

I think my avatar picture complements my username,not sure if others see it how i do though.
Again thankyou very much for your time and response.

Regards to all

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join