It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by horseplay
wow, you look swamped...

But if you get the time I would love to have my card drawn.

thank you!

Hey there horseplay ... no matter how swamped I get I still plod on regardless (just like Eehaw in your avatar)

The Card Drawn Is - THE SUN

The Sun card is truly amazing and I'm guessing it will be most welcome because things may not have been so good of late ... I feel that your efforts in a certain direction may not have succeeded in the way you had hoped but this is not the time to force things ... sometimes we just have to suck up the disappointment and see it as the learning curve it was always intended to be ... sometimes it is simply a little reminder that we may not be as good as we thought we were when we become dazzled by our own charm (it's happened to us all at some time or another and if it hasn't ... it will lol )

However, whatever disappointments and/or setbacks have befallen you get ready to receive the warm comforting glow of everything this card brings your way ... this card not only brings with it liberation from everyday worries it brings contentment / happiness / success and the freedom to be yourself ... enjoy

Woody

Woody, you actually brought tears to my eyes. You have no idea what I have been through and am still going through in the last 2 1/2 years.
I believe paragraph 1 has already happened, and is still happening. But ending soon.
And I am soooo looking forward to paragraph 2.
Bless you, thank you so much for answering me ! You Really made my day to say the least.

It was my absolute pleasure and it's replies like this that put the pleasure into reading the Tarot for people.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phumanchu
reply to post by woodwytch

thank you woody for the reading. Yes I do need to really have a close look at myself and what I need to do. I just been running into a wall lately. I'm was kind of confused about the reading at first but the more I think about it, the reading suits me just fine. I hope your moving is going well. Thank you again.

I hope the card has pointed you in the right direction ... as for the move ... I'm beginning to panic now ... there still seems to be lot's to do ... and yes I should be packing but I needed a break and I can't think of any place I'd rather be than here at the moment.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihcnavi
Dear woodwytch, I have been following this thread for a while with great interest, but never actually requested a reading from you. Of course, I was thrilled when you resumed your reading, hopefully I can get one this time. I have been going through some turbulent times especially in the relationship area, starting to lose faith and cant help but think they're all cynical. Hopefully you can enlighten me on this =)

Cheers & Thank you

Hey there nihcnavi ... so pleased that you decided to take the plunge and make a request ... let's see what comes out for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of CUPS

This is telling you it's time to move forward ... a change in your perspective will show you that even though you may have missed or lost opportunities for love there is still a full cup standing in the card ... indicating that 'The One' is waiting for you but if you continue to daydream about the things that have passed or the things that cannot be changed then you risk missing or losing something you have always dreamed of.

There is some emotionally unfinished business to be concluded but now is the time to make a mature decision that is not based on satisfying your immediate desires ... remind yourself of the difference between reality and fantasy ... explore the potential of what surrounds you ... beware seduction and illusion along the way but note that you will find what / who you desire when you are not looking or over-thinking.

Woody

edit on 8-3-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
I'd like i if you drew me a card. I find this sort of stuff very interesting.

Hey there GrimReaper ... happy to draw you a card and the Tarot still fascinates me as much today as it did when I first started reading the cards over 20yrs ago the day it stops is the day I stop reading.

The Card Drawn Is - KING of WANDS

The keywords of this king are - Resolute / Enquiring / Optimistic but I think that you may have felt a little flat of late even depressed on occasion maybe ... there seems to be an element of confusion around you at the moment caused by hidden difficulties and if you have any major or binding commitments to make be very careful at the moment. Whilst you are naturally a fiery natured person you may have felt a little dampened but there is no need to feel this way.

This king indicates the potential for windfalls ... now this can of course be in the financial sense but equally it can be in the sense of ideas etc ... there could also be some kind of negotiations going on particularly financially based (settlements / inheritances / property / charities etc) ... there is also a need to express yourself ... maybe it's because you have not expressed yourself that you feel dampened / subdued ?

The end of a strained and tiring situation is in sight.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
Hi woodwytch I would love a card also, this stuff is interesting to me

Hey there iAnjo ... I agree it's a fascinating topic and I love it so let's get straight on to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is -9 of WANDS

Well as the image depicts it looks like you have been through something of a tough time that many would not have come through as well as you have even though you may feel battered and bruised (metaphorically speaking) ...even though you have emerged from the struggle you may feel deep down that the worst is yet to come ... remain cautious but remember that fear and conflict ultimatly spring from within ... there is an innate wisdom that is protecting your soul.

Some disruption or change may still be afoot but this will eventually prove beneficial ... this was your final challenge ... for some reason you seem to have difficulty accepting your achievements ... strengths ... and talents ... allow yourself to open-up to the wholeness and healing ... it's time now.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow

Thank you very much Woody!

Once you're settled in, I'll book a full reading with you. Hope your move goes well for you

Not a problem and once I've started doing the full readings again I'll put a note on my website and on here for anyone interested.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Wow, I must say before I read any words I saw a card with a pregnant woman and my heart skipped a beat. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year. But then, after reading your interpretation, your words to me hold so much unrealized meaning I nearly started crying! It is something I needed to hear. I have been in a funk for quite a while now for no really good reason, and it really is time to stop pushing it away and hiding it and start to analyze it so it can go away.

Thank you very much and you truly are good at what you do!

Thank-you so much and we've had our little private message chat so plase keep me posted and good luck.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That's it for another day guys ... back tomorrow at some point (hopefully) with a card for Benoit84

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi Wood,

I'd like a card pulled for me if you get the chance. This is interesting to me. Thanks in advance.

edit on 3/8/12 by Beldy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benoit84
Hello woodwytch! Whenever you get the chance, if you could pull one for me I would definitely appreciate it. Please and thank you!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey there Benoit84 ... I've been busy bagging and boxing for the imminent house move all morning (jeez I have so much cr@p) so I've given myself the rest of the day off ... so I am begnning with your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

This is an interesting card as it often indicates the sense that you are going around in circles but before you can break a negative or non-productive cycle you need to get organized either in your head or literally make a list of things you need to do/deal with in order of priority ... you might have recently or currently been reaping the results of past thoughts/actions and this could be a little uncomfortable ... but know that now you have reachd this point then life will bring fulfilment and happiness.

One cycle in your life is coming to an end and a new one is waiting to take it's place ... now would be a good time to relax in order to release some of the control that you tend to exert in your life / relationships ... understand that wisdom comes when you no longer feel the need to act reactively but become aware of the themes that are woven into your life.

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
Woody,
I would very much like you to pull a card for me.
Thank you, and I understand from reading this thread you are very busy, so when ever you get time.

Hey there MissPoovey ... I have the time to draw you a card right now so let's see what's waiting.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of PENTACLES

I feel that you worry about losing security but this is without foundation and you may also dislike being alone ... which may have lead to inappropriate relationships ... whether it is due to this or not you may have lost your way for a while or forgotten your priorities.

Rest assured this card indicates a rosy future where you can enjoy the benefits of a successful and full life of your own ... you will have the chance to succeed both materially and spiritually ... enjoy.

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Would you be so kind as to pull a card for me when you have a chance? I'd appreciate it very much!! Thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
I would like a card, please.
It's spring and time to clear out the cobwebs, understanding is the first step. Ready but dragging my feet. Easier to do for others than for myself. Maybe you can shine a light into my world so I can see a little clearer.
Hope your move and fresh start go well for you.

Hey there SunflowerStar (love the name) ... and I know exactly what you mean about easier to do things for others than yourself ... I'm the worlds worst culprit
... hopefully this move of mine will be the spring clean I need to get back on track myself.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of WANDS

This card tells me what I already knew ... you are a very strong woman ... but that said I feel you may have been a little withdrawn from the world recently (very unlike you) ... the first thing you need to do is reconnect with the people around you and everyday life ... generally you are an enthusiastic / energetic / inventive type of person who enjoys the fast pace of life ... and whilst that is still the case remember to balance it with a little 'still' time to quieten the mind-chatter and recharge your batteries ... you may have been confusd and/or indecisive ... the 'still' time will help you think and see things more clearly.

As a naturally dynamic person look to your outgoing side for inspiration ... there could/should be some communication relating to the beginning of a venture ... the pace of life will quicken but just remember to have the occasional 'still' time I can't over emphasize the importance of this.

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for Rishiana

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks Woody, most appreciated.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Hey Woody I've decided to take up that offer of my second reading. I'm going through extremely tough times and your guidance would be appreciated. Also a p.m. to let me know you've replied would be appreciative. ~Sighs~
edit on 7-3-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed

Hey there Rishiana and welcome back to the thread ...

I hope you understand that I could not draw a second card for you when you first asked because I was inundated with requests from people who hadn't had a first card drawn ... and whilst some of those people's requests were made out of sheer curiosity there were other's who had their own problems and were hoping that a card might shine a little light or give a little direction ... so obviously it would have been unfair to draw a second card for you then.

And whilst I am drawing second cards for people now that things have slowed down a little you have to understand that it is up to you to check the thread now and again to see if I have gotten to your request ... if I had to send everyone PM's to let them know I'd drawn their card it would take too much time and mean that other's would be delayed in getting their card ... so on this thread ... as in life Rishiana we have to take other people into consideration and see how our words / actions might effect the bigger picture and make things as fair as possible for all concerned.

I understand that you may have problems that you would like help and advise with but as I said at the beginning there are many other people who might have problems that are just as important to them as your's are to you so I cannot and would not show favouritism to one person over another. With all that said let's see what card comes out for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

The thing that I pick-up from you is some kind of emotional dishonesty ... if you have been hiding something from yourself or others this is the time to come clean ... it is not productive to become overly concerned with your own feelings especially jealousy and conflict otherwise problems and confusion can seem greater than they really are ... step back be calm and see the bigger picture.

This card is promting you to look to the future and aim for the things you want in life ... but remember not everyone wants the same out of life as you do this doesn't have to create a problem it just means that you have to comprimise sometimes so that others can be happy in a situation too ... without compromise things cannot succeed ... try to attune to nature and be calm ... if you change your outlook in certain areas you could find it creates big and positive changes in your life.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy
Hi Wood,

I'd like a card pulled for me if you get the chance. This is interesting to me. Thanks in advance.

edit on 3/8/12 by Beldy because: (no reason given)

Hey there Beldy ... the reason I began this thread in the first place was to show those with an interest a little bit more of how the cards seem to pick-up on the situation / personality of the querent (person having the reading) ... as I've said before ... after all the years that I've been working with the cards they still fascinate me as much today as they did the first time I picked them up.

The Card Drawn Is - JUSTICE

It's good to know that 9 times out of 10 the Justice card indicates justice in favour of the querent and that is definately the case here ... I feel that whatever the problem / issue / situation has been / is there will be a suden release of tension that will feel almost like a miracle has occured ... it feels like there will either be sudden unforseen changes or a decision will be made in an instant that resolves a long period of tension.

This will allow you to make a decision/choice that could help to shape the rest of your life ... ask yourself ... is now the time to be severe and disciplined or merciful and accepting ... be true to yourself and your own nature ... as you stand between past and future make your decision(s) with compassionate understanding.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by peluchesmom
Hi Woody,

Would you be so kind as to pull a card for me when you have a chance? I'd appreciate it very much!! Thank you

Hey there peluchesmom ... not only do I have the chance to draw a card for you I believe that by answering your request I have caught up with everyone ... wow !
and it feels good

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

Ok ... would I be right in thinking that you are the kind of person who always puts others before yourself and although you get pleasure out of helping and supporting others it can be pretty draining sometimes (like now) ? ... As a very compassionate person the unthinking words/actions of others can sometimes cut quite deep and hurt ... albeit unintentionally in most cases ... this is impacted by the fact that I sense someone around you who could lighten your load seems unable to commit ... this someone may suffer from strong currents of emotion that can surface as a bad temper ... please don't let their failings get you down as this can only be destructive and you don't want that with this card.

As you can see in the image the person is looking to their future path (can apply to male and female ... whoever it was drawn for) ... this is a good time to start making longterm plans ... not only will you have productive ideas you will also see favourable financial returns ... the keywords for this card that apply to you are - Enterprise / Confidence / Realizing Goals ... if the confidence needs a bit of a dusting off then do it now ... the future looks potentially good.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunflowerStar

Thanks Woody, most appreciated.

My pleasure.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

i would love for you to pick a card for me