It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey Woody have you answered my reply? If so I haven't been able to have good net connection to come on here everyday and check for it. Can you reply to my name and tell me what page it was on? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Hey Woody have you answered my reply? If so I haven't been able to have good net connection to come on here everyday and check for it. Can you reply to my name and tell me what page it was on? Thank you.

Yes Rishiana ... I have drawn your card but I'm moving house later today (it's almost 1am here) and I'm afraid you will have to look back and find my reply for yourself ... I don't have the time to do it all for you ... if it's important to you then you'll find it ... it will be somewhere on the last couple of pages ... I have to say this and if you take offence then I'm sorry ... but you have to be the most demanding person that I've come across on the whole 68 pages of this thread ... apologies for sounding grouchy but I am a little wragged around the edges at the moment and disgruntled by your 'princess' demands ... it does you no favours and might even be the cause of some of your real world problem if you have the same attitude with people there as you have here.

I'm going to be offline now until 20th March as you will know if you've read the note I left for everyone at the end of the last page.

I hope you manage to find the card that I drew for you and I hope it helps but please don't ask me to draw a third.

Woody

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Menrva
Hi WoodWytch!
If you are still doing readings, I would like to request one! I have never had tarot cards done before.
Thank you!!

Hey there Menrva I am indeed still doing readings and as you're a Tarot virgin I'll try to draw you a good one

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

The first sense I get is that you might be feeling trapped / frustrated with either a job / project / relationship in the sense that you feel you don't get the recognition / reward that you deserve (feel kind of taken for granted) ... and this may have resulted in quarrels and or gossip ... as with the previous card I read, you also need to break free of the restrictions that are holding you back cut back the deadwood and step over the obstacles then you can take a break to enjoy the results of your hard work.

Once you have cleared then the new seeds that you sow will grow ... bloom ... be ready to harvest before you know it ... just be patient ... trust in the natural cycle of growth ... take stock of the situation before moving forward ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

Thank you so much for the reading! And yes, sure does fit my life right now!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hello again! Hope you have had time to get settled into your new home. You are a very busy person. I hate to bother you again but I have been studying The Lord card for past lives and usually do my thinking when the four grand children are in bed..quiet!
Spent a couple hours of late night considering and then went to bed. I was visited by my aunt, who everyone in the family called the "alcoholic fortune teller". She was my favorite and died years ago. In my dream she slapped my cheek (as she usually did) and said I had the cart before the horse. Get a reading of your present life before you can know the past.
Is it too much to ask if you can do another reading for me? I always hated it when she slapped my cheek.Thanks, even if you have no time in your busy schedule I will understand. But my aunt won't!!!
Thanks again and I am still trying to make connection with the Lord card.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Hey woody is it too late for a reading?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey there Woody, I hope by the time you read this you have settled into your new home. I hope everything went smooth and without problems.

I would like to make a request for a card.

As always, i appreciate your time and dedication. Peace and guidance.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey there guys ... I am typing from the other side (of the house-move) ... I have literally just set-up my computer and got back online ... thank-you so much for the well-wishes they are much appreciated ... I am 70% settled in but there are still a few boxes waiting to be unpacked.

I just wanted to say 'hi' and let you know that I will hopefully manage a couple of replies tomorrow ... it's great to be back ... I missed you guys

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hey, I'd love to have a card drawn, please Woodwytch
It's always been something I've wanted to experience yet never had the chance.

Thanks

P.S. You're going through change, and stress..... or is it just when I move house?
edit on 20-3-2012 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I know and I apologize for sounding demanding. As of late my actions are inexcusable. Apologies.... sincerly Rish.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Hey Woody I've decided to take up that offer of my second reading. I'm going through extremely tough times and your guidance would be appreciated. Also a p.m. to let me know you've replied would be appreciative. ~Sighs~
edit on 7-3-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed

Hey there Rishiana and welcome back to the thread ...

I hope you understand that I could not draw a second card for you when you first asked because I was inundated with requests from people who hadn't had a first card drawn ... and whilst some of those people's requests were made out of sheer curiosity there were other's who had their own problems and were hoping that a card might shine a little light or give a little direction ... so obviously it would have been unfair to draw a second card for you then.

And whilst I am drawing second cards for people now that things have slowed down a little you have to understand that it is up to you to check the thread now and again to see if I have gotten to your request ... if I had to send everyone PM's to let them know I'd drawn their card it would take too much time and mean that other's would be delayed in getting their card ... so on this thread ... as in life Rishiana we have to take other people into consideration and see how our words / actions might effect the bigger picture and make things as fair as possible for all concerned.

I understand that you may have problems that you would like help and advise with but as I said at the beginning there are many other people who might have problems that are just as important to them as your's are to you so I cannot and would not show favouritism to one person over another. With all that said let's see what card comes out for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

The thing that I pick-up from you is some kind of emotional dishonesty ... if you have been hiding something from yourself or others this is the time to come clean ... it is not productive to become overly concerned with your own feelings especially jealousy and conflict otherwise problems and confusion can seem greater than they really are ... step back be calm and see the bigger picture.

This card is promting you to look to the future and aim for the things you want in life ... but remember not everyone wants the same out of life as you do this doesn't have to create a problem it just means that you have to comprimise sometimes so that others can be happy in a situation too ... without compromise things cannot succeed ... try to attune to nature and be calm ... if you change your outlook in certain areas you could find it creates big and positive changes in your life.

Woody
I know I have been demanding and pushy. But just today before I read this card I came to these very understandings. As such life heh.... life needs to be looked at like a big round bowl of cherries. I was forced into the bowl as a lemon.... as were a select few. My wanting to be a cherry, to have happiness and to have it all pushed cherries into turning rotten and sour and the lemons eventually turned bitter. Like my demanding did for you. I don't expect a reply back to this but I wish to apologize for putting pressure on someone who has more pressure and suitecasses of life on their hand. I am realizing all I ever will be is lemon.... and the cherries need to ripen and grow to fill the gaps, and the lemons become sweeter. In other words it is time I step off a stool and put teaching and life ahead. In doing so my wants will eventually come to pass and I can perhaps rest in peace. I want to thank you and re apologize for any inconvenience. Sorry and good luck.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 20-3-2012 by Rishiana because: Mispelled a word

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hi there.....interesting that I clicked on this forum hoping to find an intuitive and walah....I found this thread. Hopefully that means great karma for all here.

Moving is terribly exhausting and I hope your new dwelling fits you perfectly. It is really great that you have extended this offer to ATSers.

I would love to ask you do a reading for me? It is incredibly important....regarding my health and my ability to gain a true label for my current health conditions and how if they are treatable with my ability to get back to living. I have a few problems and live basically in my bed just existing and it has put a huge strain on my relationship regarding my inability to be a participating partner. Not just for the sake of the relationship but for the sake of our family and leading a happier life without the struggles.

Again - I really think it is great that you have extended this offer and I would love to hear from those that you pulled for to see what has evolved since their readings.

Happy humpday.

Love and light - Sandy

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Best wishes for your new home and family! Have been keeping good thoughts for you an yours in this time of transition.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi Congrats on your move and best wishes. I'd like to have a card pulled whenever you have free time, Have a great weekend

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I would like to have a card drawn for me when its convenient for you.I have only touched the surface of understanding the tarot but I truly believe they can be a useful tool in our lives. My experience with them was startling and a little scary at first. It can be very blunt but truthful. My husband had died and I didnt know it when I pulled out a deck and kept getting the Tower in all the draws. Totally an amateur but still uneasy, my friend and I put the deck away. I havent really returned to it until yesterday and Im thinking maybe you should maybe pull one for me .Thankyou Chardonnay

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hi WoodWytch!
If you are still doing readings, I would like to request one! I have never had tarot cards done before.
Thank you!!

Hey there Menrva I am indeed still doing readings and as you're a Tarot virgin I'll try to draw you a good one

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

The first sense I get is that you might be feeling trapped / frustrated with either a job / project / relationship in the sense that you feel you don't get the recognition / reward that you deserve (feel kind of taken for granted) ... and this may have resulted in quarrels and or gossip ... as with the previous card I read, you also need to break free of the restrictions that are holding you back cut back the deadwood and step over the obstacles then you can take a break to enjoy the results of your hard work.

Once you have cleared then the new seeds that you sow will grow ... bloom ... be ready to harvest before you know it ... just be patient ... trust in the natural cycle of growth ... take stock of the situation before moving forward ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

Thank you so much for the reading! And yes, sure does fit my life right now!!

Hey there Menrva so pleased the card I drew was relevent to you ... hope it helped to add perspective to what you probably already knew.

Woody

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

Hello again! Hope you have had time to get settled into your new home. You are a very busy person. I hate to bother you again but I have been studying The Lord card for past lives and usually do my thinking when the four grand children are in bed..quiet!
Spent a couple hours of late night considering and then went to bed. I was visited by my aunt, who everyone in the family called the "alcoholic fortune teller". She was my favorite and died years ago. In my dream she slapped my cheek (as she usually did) and said I had the cart before the horse. Get a reading of your present life before you can know the past.
Is it too much to ask if you can do another reading for me? I always hated it when she slapped my cheek.Thanks, even if you have no time in your busy schedule I will understand. But my aunt won't!!!
Thanks again and I am still trying to make connection with the Lord card.

Hey there copperhead ... well we wouldn't want to upset the 'AFT' (alcoholic fortune-teller) now would we ... so we'd best draw another card. That said ... this is where it get's frustrating because I know exactly what 'The Lord' card represents as far as you pastlife is concerned but it is against my ethics to tell you because the whole idea of PLR is to recall the memories yourself in order to understand them and put them in their rightful place so that you can move forward in your present life with this additional information ... if I told you it would mean nothing as far as it being beneficial to your spiritual and psychological growth/development is concerned. If you are meditating on the card and getting nothing then I can only assume you are blocking it for a reason.

Let's see what the new card has to offer (it will relate to the same lifetime as 'The Lord' card) ...

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

Keywords I will offer for this draw include - intelligent / articulate / impetuous with a streak of aggression and destruction (battle-like).

This is as much as I will divulge other than to say it confirms what I had suspected from the first card ... as before meditate on the image (both this time) and note every little thing that comes into your head ... do not dismiss it or edit it ... however unlikely it might seem.

Let me know what you pick-up and I will help you translate and understand it

Woody

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40

Hey woody is it too late for a reading?

Hey there doodles40 ... well this is my 2nd attempt at your reading ... I'd just finished typing it all up and my computer froze before I could send it and low and behold it got lost in the ether somewhere
... I can only assume the card that came out was not meant for you so we'll give it a second try and see how it goes shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE WORLD

Well, it seems like the Tarot Deck had something much better than the original card waiting for you (which wasn't a bad card to begin with) ... this is one of the best (if not the best cards) in the deck ... it speaks of Success with a capital 'S' ... the world at your feet etc.

I feel this comes at just the right time as you seem eager to enter a new period in you life and you will welcome the new opportunities that are about to present themselves ... any fears you might have about losing security are without foundation ... and if you find yourself with time on your own ... do not fear it ... use it to learn about yourself ... who you are ... what makes you tick and learn to avoid inappropriate relationships in the furture.

Once you learn how to feel easy in your own company you will feel a deep sense of fulfilment ... you will feel 'on top of the world' ... this is the time of completion either of something you have been working on ... or a period in your life ... either way it will be a time to celebrate ... you can stop striving to open-up to the blessings of life and the spiritual rewards because you are about to discover that they are all around you ... and always have been you were just not in the right place to notic them before.

Woody

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Any chance for one now? Maybe I changed my fate

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch!

Amazing you're still granting requests!

May I have another? Just a few things have changed, but I value the insights of the cards and your interpretations.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
Hey there Woody, I hope by the time you read this you have settled into your new home. I hope everything went smooth and without problems.

I would like to make a request for a card.

As always, i appreciate your time and dedication. Peace and guidance.

Hey there InnerTruths ... the move did go smoothly but the unpacking took a little longer than I anticipated (I have been in the middle of a 'flare-up' of a health condition I have for a while now and unfortunately my brain still thinks I can function on all cylinders and at normal speed ... very frustrating when the reality hits
) ... but at last it is done and it already feels like home now that I have my books and bits in situ ... thank-you for asking

It's good to be back at my desk and working again ... and even better to be back on ATS drawing cards for you all.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

Well, whilst this card relates to meetings of hearts / body's / or minds I feel the benefits of such are being delayed because of your fear of change ... because of this things may have stagnated a little and could have resulted in depression and/or fatigue.

That should be enough to make you want the changes to take place ... dare to let go of the jagged rocks and you'll discover you can fly like a bird and the weight of your concerns will blow away. This card brings the love and healing you require to live your life to the full ... you can also use the power of love to heal in order to engender co-operation or effect reconcilliation ... once you take the initiative you'll feel so much better ... you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join