It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Using Tarot Cards always looked cool to me I would like to request one Tarot card drawn for me please

oh and how did you learn to do this sorry if this is off topic but i wouldn't mind picking this up as something to do on the side with all the extra time I have until I start college in september.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would like to remind woodwytch that I also asked for a card in terms of relationship and life direction - back on page 28.
I will check by periodically.
Om Ra Hum
Kokatsi

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

grrr...lol....wish i would of gotten this from you the day you replied...lol! I know it always says that i am online but truth is that my computer sucks so i never sign out, because it wastes my time that i do get on here...lol. Thank you though very much, it is kinda confusing as to the full meaning of it though...guess its something i have to figure out on my own! Take Care and Good Day!

~Dizzie

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi Woody!

I think what you are doing on the thread is awesome! I used to do a bit of Tarot in the day, but I was never as proficient as you ;o) Now I'm out here on the USS Ronald Reagan on deployment away from everything...so I was hoping you'd draw me a card as well!

Thanks !

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ive been like a small toddler in a toy store all day ,
its been 20 days and a full moon cycle in between since i asked for a reading

why am i so jumpy

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I understand but it still makes me gnaw my tongue in half. Oh well... can I reserve first on the list of second requests? XD Also I wouldn't mind paying good money for one of your services but sad to say I don't have a credit card ((For very good reason XD )) and on top of that I could never convince my grandpa to pay for me and I pay him back because he doesn't believe in such um.... I don't wanna call the cards that XD I am sure you understand. So if you don't mind I'd like to follow the thread and wait patiently again for a second reading and ask a bit more questions about my first reading. If you wouldn't mind indulging my one million questions a day I'd be happy to wait, chat, and be patient while awaiting another card. Otherwise I'd run off to your thread and have you as my personal counselor LOL XD

Crazy as it sounds your teacher card is still playing out. I have been through heck and back and I think I burnt my hand and foot and half my body by stepping into a forest fire just to learn things that I missed. Reason why I needed the guidance. I honestly don't know where my spiritual journey is going but each and every night I awaken as a golden white wolf with a beautiful black wolf and we talk and nuzzle and not going there and we on top of all that talk about life and enjoy our time together. Sad to say I have met this wolf so to speak online. You ever met someone who shares your dreams and connections and feelings and pains on such a level that they know and see your personal realm?

I guess you see now why I wanted that card. Just some really confusing unbelievable stuff happening in my life at the moment. That and my mom is driving me to claw a hole in the wall and escape and run free like a wolf so to speak. Well... if you wouldn't mind indulging me I would be satisfied with patience and the fact you cared enough to reply back on occasion. Perhaps take this to U2? Well thanks for everything... love Rishiana

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Spaced out the paragraphs

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a punctuation mark

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed something erased

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Spaced out another paragraph.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Erased a word

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8thebabie
hey, i would really like if you could do mine aswell.

Hey there i8thebabie (dark kind of name you have there) ... let's see if the Tarot can shed a little light for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - REBIRTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ec2ec63990.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel that in one situation at least you feel you have been kept in the dark ... and you feel that this is undermining your efforts ... by unearthing these concealed dynamics you could find youself enlightened ... but you should also be aware that there are certain changes that you need to make yourself ... but I get the feeling that you might fear the consequences of change for some reason ... as a result of you holding back there is a period of stagnation.

The card of Rebirth is reminding you to listen for the call deep within yourself and then you will find the new direction that sees you transform from the old to the brand new you ... when we reach the crossroads periodically throughout our life we have important decisions to make ... again I remind you to listen to that inner voice for guidance ... this has the potential to be an important new chapter in your life ... make the most of it.

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silkriver
Hey. So things have been real stressful lately, just alot going on. So i could really use some insight.
If you have time, draw a card for me? i'm very anxious to know what it's going to mean/say.

Thank you.

Hey there silkriver ... well it's been a while since your request so hopefully some of the stress will have settled but let's draw a card and see where it leads you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc074933219e.jpg[/atsimg]

I will repeat (in case you have missed my explanation when it has been drawn several times before) that the Death card is not bad (it's actually one of my favourite cards) ... it brings the message of inevitable change ... which means that there will be significant changes in your life and they will be difficult or easy depending on your ability to be flexible to change.

In your case on a personal level I feel that due to all the stress and anxiety that has been surrounding you you have either retreated (or feel like retreating) into your cave ... in a nutshell you feel vunerable.

Because of the delay in this reading from the time of your request I'm hoping that the changes have already begun because rest assured that the changes mentioned in this card for you are a definate move away from the stress and anxiety. However, if this has not yet started to happen you seriously need to clear all the deadwood from your life (be brutal about it) ... anything that no longer serves a useful purpose in your life should be cut loose (people who don't have your best interests at heart / attitudes that hold you back / even belongings that are not required or needed) ...

only then can this complete transformation from the negative to the positive take place ...

only then will you be in a position to develop new skills / friendships ...

only then can you recognize your strengths of bravery / patience / determination for what they are ...

only then will you be able to heal properly.

Look for signs in your day to day life and dreams ... these will guide you on your forward journey.

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So sorry to only draw 2 cards today but I'll be back with a card for leovirgo and as many more as possible tomorrow on Page 17 +

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thank You from my heart...
The symbolism strikes a deep chord....I know what you are saying!
And oh the fertility around me......its becoming quite apparent

Blessed Be!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Its great for you to keep everyone up with what page you are on Woody

Your time and considerations are appreciated

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hey...I would like a reading aswell, if Im not too late

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
thanks alot
it was a good reading
is there also a card picture to go with it

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
thanks alot
it was a good reading
is there also a card picture to go with it

Hey there icecold ... to save me the time of searching through all the pages could you please tell me what page I replied to your request on ?

I'm so sorry if I forgot to add a picture of your drawn card but once you tell me what the card was I will happily add the image of that card for you (please accept my apologies)

>>>EDIT TO ADD

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I would like to remind woodwytch that I also asked for a card in terms of relationship and life direction - back on page 28.
I will check by periodically.
Om Ra Hum
Kokatsi

I would like to remind Kokatsi that I am still only on Page 17 ... so yes, please check back periodically because I will evenutally get to you.

I am trying to cover 1 - 2 pages per day (dependant on how many requests there are per page).

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

grrr...lol....wish i would of gotten this from you the day you replied...lol! I know it always says that i am online but truth is that my computer sucks so i never sign out, because it wastes my time that i do get on here...lol. Thank you though very much, it is kinda confusing as to the full meaning of it though...guess its something i have to figure out on my own! Take Care and Good Day!

~Dizzie

Don't forget that if there are some parts that seem confusing or you can't relate to them it may be that they haven't yet happened. But sometimes the words are symbollic and we find the answers within.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
When you get this far I would like a card drawn for me. Even if you do not get to it til later in the week it would still be pertinent to my upcoming situation.
Thanks for all the time you have put into this thread. I have been watching it for awhile before I decided to ask for myself, because these type threads tend to drop off fast as the op gets completely overwhelmed.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

I understand but it still makes me gnaw my tongue in half. Oh well... can I reserve first on the list of second requests? XD Also I wouldn't mind paying good money for one of your services but sad to say I don't have a credit card ((For very good reason XD )) and on top of that I could never convince my grandpa to pay for me and I pay him back because he doesn't believe in such um.... I don't wanna call the cards that XD I am sure you understand. So if you don't mind I'd like to follow the thread and wait patiently again for a second reading and ask a bit more questions about my first reading. If you wouldn't mind indulging my one million questions a day I'd be happy to wait, chat, and be patient while awaiting another card. Otherwise I'd run off to your thread and have you as my personal counselor LOL XD

Crazy as it sounds your teacher card is still playing out. I have been through heck and back and I think I burnt my hand and foot and half my body by stepping into a forest fire just to learn things that I missed. Reason why I needed the guidance. I honestly don't know where my spiritual journey is going but each and every night I awaken as a golden white wolf with a beautiful black wolf and we talk and nuzzle and not going there and we on top of all that talk about life and enjoy our time together. Sad to say I have met this wolf so to speak online. You ever met someone who shares your dreams and connections and feelings and pains on such a level that they know and see your personal realm?

I guess you see now why I wanted that card. Just some really confusing unbelievable stuff happening in my life at the moment. That and my mom is driving me to claw a hole in the wall and escape and run free like a wolf so to speak. Well... if you wouldn't mind indulging me I would be satisfied with patience and the fact you cared enough to reply back on occasion. Perhaps take this to U2? Well thanks for everything... love Rishiana

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Spaced out the paragraphs

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a punctuation mark

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed something erased

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Spaced out another paragraph.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Rishiana because: Erased a word

The Hermit card tells you that the answers to your questions can best be found within yourself ... rather than the words of others.

Maybe it's time to face your inner fears of asking yourself the questions you have ... trust me if you are honest with yourself the answers are there ... it's no good trying to manipulate them to fit the answer you desire if that is not the way it should be.

On this thread you have made the most posts and asked the most questions ... maybe you should channel that energy inwards and get to know and understand yourself at a deeper level. Your energy feels very fractured and choppy ... you need to focus and concentrate it into what is most important to you.

Now in the name of fairness (to everyone else) I cannot answer anymore questions about your card ... I just don't have that much time to devote to a single person from on single free card draw.

Maybe you should learn to meditate and still the mind-chatter ... then the clutter will disperse and the answers will be clearer to you.

Good Luck on your life journey make it as rich and as exciting as you can. Woody

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Thank You from my heart...
The symbolism strikes a deep chord....I know what you are saying!
And oh the fertility around me......its becoming quite apparent

Blessed Be!

So pleased you found the card drawn for you relevent and beneficial ... sounds exciting

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi, long time no see. Been away for a while. Great thread. Always been a bit on the fence with this topic but would be very interested to see what you have in store for me, if you have the time of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join