It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6
Hey woody!

Would love a card!

Thank you

Hey there SparkOfSparks6 ... let's see what the first card of the day is shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - KING of PENTACLES

This card tells me that by nature you are basically a reliable / steadfast / productive person ... however there may be some hidden difficulties that could be causing you some confusion ... you need to look carefully and listen hard ... and you need to be very careful that you don't allow steady dependability to turn into inflexibility. And if there have been some problems in a relationship that may be influenced by fantasy in some way then your need for security in said relationship should not be allowed to turn to jealousy.

On a positive note you could well experience some improvements in financial matters and/or material circumstances. There are all the signs for a potentially bright future

Overall you have the qualities of endurance and insight now you should be courageous and assertive when you need to be and any hidden truths will surface this will allow you to take action and develop any new skills that might be necessary.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
I believe and thank your for your generous offer!
Would love to see what you have for me,it's an interesting day in my life...

Hey there irishchic ... well it may have been an interesting day when you made your card request but we are well past that now so let's see what comes out for you today ... and thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of WANDS

I'm guessing that you tend to resist change ... and because of that the burden of responsibilities on your shoulders is ever-increasing and this could be causing you some difficulty. You need to learn how to delegate and you can only do that when you begin to trust.

Some of the demands being made on you could well be of your own making and now you find yourself going around in circles and achieving less. You seem too busy to relax and enjoy the results of your efforts. And whilst you like to offer and help with advise / assistence etc remember that when you take on to much you achieve less ... remember that if you are not right for yourself then you cannot be right for anyone else ... so take a step back and prioritize and delegate ... bring some neatness and order back into your life then you will deflect future overloads.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balta
Hello Woody, from Italy.
I am Alexandru. I am a Romanian man, and i come to Italy, to my mother to seek work, bicose in Italy is much more monney/month than Romania...
May I please have a card? I live, i think, one of my most strange time in my life, recently i was in Turkey to work, bicose i find some job there.I came back to my mother , and its more than a month and i still have not recive my worked money.
Please, if you kind, can u tell me if i ever see my worked money?
Infinite regards.
Please, sorry for my bad Eanglish. I learn this langage from the cartoons when i was little and from the movies.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Balta because: (no reason given)

Hey there Balta ... well I don't know if you've received your money yet and I can't guarantee that the card drawn will help you in that way but we'll certainly see what comes out for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of PENTACLES

There seems to be an ultimate battle going on within yourself and now is the time to work with it consciously. Although this card has been drawn several times for different members you asked me specifically about money owed to you and whilst I can't determine in all honesty whether or not the work payment has been paid to you or not I can say that the 'PENTACLE' suit represents financial matters and the 'ACE' represents new beginnings. Therefore I can say that your finances are about to take a turn for the better because it predicts earnings success / growth / happiness.

I feel the problem in the past has been that you have not been as assertive has you should have been and people have used you because of that (you are too nice with a meek attitude) ... sometimes you have to grasp the nettle and speak up for yourself ... you have endured much hardship in your life one way or another ... now there is the potential for that to change if you maintain a strong positive attitude and don't let people walk over you for their own ends.

Take on the Totem Energy of the 'BEAR' ... power and bravery ... there is nothing holding you back from success ... only you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenEyedGemini
Count me in. I would love one.

Hey there GreenEyedGemini ... thank-you for being patient here is your card at last,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

I feel like you have a lack of direction at the moment because even freedom can become limiting if not used wisely ... I think your adventurous side has kicked in and you feel trapped by routine ... you should see this as an opportunity to explore yoru potential and plan new goals.

Once you do this reassessment of your self ... your needs ... your goals ... youre dreams then you will discover that you have a good balance of power / courage / ability. As a result you could instigate a radical change in your lifestyle that will fit you like a glove ... this will allow new friends to come into your life and when you look back further down the line you will find that this was the point that a whole new life opened up for you ... but obviously it's up to you if you decide to make such a brave move or if you want to stay in the comfortable (like an old pair of slippers) situation that you are in at the moment ... everything begins with the '1st step'.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The next card will be for AnnieMaine and that is on Page 23

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks so much! Your insight is profound and appreciated...I am creating a new situation for myself currently and will make major attempts to trust and focus more!
Well worth the wait and again,very appreciated,

Edit: I tend to be tight wound and a perfectionist by nature...after reading a bit more about the card you drew for mr,wanted to tell you that I think you absolutely nailed my situation for today,not when the request was made

I am in the process of starting up another business and absolutely needed to get my direction,abilities,and presentations under control in a different way and I do need some help from those who know more than I to make it all come together!

Again,I believe!
edit on 15-7-2011 by irishchic because: Addition to post

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieMaine
I realize you started this thread a while ago, and you have been swamped with pages and pages of requests - however, if you are still taking requests, i would love to have a card read for me -

Hey there AnneMaine ... well your patience has paid off because here we are ready to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - HIGH PRIESTESS

The advise this card is bringing you is to 'enter the stillness'. There seems to be a degree of fear of intimacy or commitment (this doesn't necessarily have to apply to a romantic relationship remember) ... it seems to be causing you some emotional exhaustion ... this is why the High Priestess is barring your way forward at the moment ... don't rush into anything half-cocked ... allow your psyche time to recover and replenish some energy.

Learn to balance the power of making the decisions and taking action ... you have a natural curiosity that peaks at the hint of a mystery but be selective in your choices ... be open to your dreams and intuition they are spot-on at the moment.

Keywords here are; Inner wisdom /gateway to initiation / the divine feminine.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamikazeNull
I would like to request a read on me if you would, please.

I think it's a great gesture you offer many here with this.

Hey there KamikazeNull ... thank-you for being so patient ... here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

I feel like you have had a time of introspection that seems to have gone on for a long time without any progress ... well all that is about to end now as the next phase of your life begins it is time to move forward ... but to get the most from this and not miss anything important you need to alter your perspective a little ... remind yourself that time hasn't been wasted because wisdom comes through time and experience.

The phase you are about to enter will be creative and joyful as the grey clouds that have hung over you begin to disperse. You are free to express the radiant essence of your being energy and optimism can flow from you like the rays of the Sun ... soon you will have the freedon to be yourself.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Hi Woody, I hope I didn't find your thread too late! If you're still doing readings, I'd be eternally grateful if you could read for me & give me some direction.

Here's hoping you reply.

Hey there HelionPrime ... no you're not too late I plan to keep working my way through the requests as long as they keep coming in,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HERMIT

With the Hermit comes guidance ... and this will help you through the frustration and restlessness that you've been feeling ... whilst you are going through this passage you should not make any important decisions but look deep within to seek harmony and greater communication.

The best way to discover the guidance of the Hermit is to meditate ... draw energy and wisdom from the five senses ... most people don't make this deep inner journey until they have experienced loss. Turn away from the distractions of the outer world at this time ... in silence and solitude discover new depths of your 'self' that will help you to progress successfully in the outer world.

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Four more before me! This is very exciting, have been following this thread for a little while,

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That's it for the day tomorrow we begin with simone50m who is on Page 23

See you then

Woody

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thank You Woody!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you woody for that fabulous reading, I certainly enjoyed reading it and others as well. A reading that was worth waiting for. It certainly knew what was going that has been bothering me.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey there Balta ... well I don't know if you've received your money yet and I can't guarantee that the card drawn will help you in that way but we'll certainly see what comes out for you.

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of PENTACLES

There seems to be an ultimate battle going on within yourself and now is the time to work with it consciously. Although this card has been drawn several times for different members you asked me specifically about money owed to you and whilst I can't determine in all honesty whether or not the work payment has been paid to you or not I can say that the 'PENTACLE' suit represents financial matters and the 'ACE' represents new beginnings. Therefore I can say that your finances are about to take a turn for the better because it predicts earnings success / growth / happiness.

I feel the problem in the past has been that you have not been as assertive has you should have been and people have used you because of that (you are too nice with a meek attitude) ... sometimes you have to grasp the nettle and speak up for yourself ... you have endured much hardship in your life one way or another ... now there is the potential for that to change if you maintain a strong positive attitude and don't let people walk over you for their own ends.

Take on the Totem Energy of the 'BEAR' ... power and bravery ... there is nothing holding you back from success ... only you.

Woody

Hello Woody, thank you very much for the card. All is true.
im still waiting for the money, i have a good feeling.
Thank you again for the reading.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Balta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well woodwytch, color me happy. At first, I didn't see the application in my life. Then I looked at it from the macroscopic view. This is so on point about my life, literally. I am ready to move on to a higher version of myself but it doesn't seem to be happening, as of yet. However, you have given me a focus to find what might be keeping me from that forward step. Thank you so very much for not only the reading and the suggestion of looking to my emotions, but for the feeling of "it will happen, and soon." I am so very appreciative of your time and efforts on my behalf.

May love and light shine on you, in you and through you

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, Could you please pick and turn over a card for me as well.

Thank you.

Stephen.

P.S. I just joined your group just now. It's 7.20am here in Scotland although it say's 1.20am on this site. Must be Central U.S. time lol.

edit on 16-7-2011 by bugsbunny1967 because: Added info.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thank you very much. I read the post with my card, but for weird reasons have just now been... able, to reply. I have always taken this type of advice seriously no matter where it comes from, and it has come from strangers on the street, and now someone on the internet. I guess I go with my feeling at the time. Because we all know there are some wackos out there. Heck, I might be one of em. To get to the point, I will enter into the next phase of my life with less fear and more love and antipation. Thank you very much! I had a feeling that things were finally getting better. I have been waiting a long time for this and I hope things will stay the course they are on now. But I will keep a watchful eye out, as always, as my life seems to like e as a fallback plan. However it turns out, i should be better off with less fear and anxiety!
Thanks again and peace to you!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

Thanks so much! Your insight is profound and appreciated...I am creating a new situation for myself currently and will make major attempts to trust and focus more!
Well worth the wait and again,very appreciated,

Edit: I tend to be tight wound and a perfectionist by nature...after reading a bit more about the card you drew for mr,wanted to tell you that I think you absolutely nailed my situation for today,not when the request was made

I am in the process of starting up another business and absolutely needed to get my direction,abilities,and presentations under control in a different way and I do need some help from those who know more than I to make it all come together!

Again,I believe!
edit on 15-7-2011 by irishchic because: Addition to post

Pleased to be of help and thanks so much for the feedback (good luck with your endeavours)

Woody

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl

Thank You Woody!

My pleasure ... hope it helped

Woody

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6

Thank you woody for that fabulous reading, I certainly enjoyed reading it and others as well. A reading that was worth waiting for. It certainly knew what was going that has been bothering me.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback so pleased you could connect with it.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join