It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much for your reading.
I appreciate it.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Goody almost to page 17!!!! Hurrah!!!!
Can't WAIT!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi

Things have been a bit dynamic lately. I'd be interested to see what you'd draw on my behalf.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would like to see what you draw on my behalf.

Thanks OP!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks Woody! keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Thank you so much for your reading.
I appreciate it.
Thank you.

My pleasure I hope it proves to be useful to you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Just wanted to say thanks Woody! keep up the good work!

I'm enjoying every minute of it ... hope you got something from the card that was drawn for you

Woody

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi Woody .

I would really like to see what the cards have in store for me .

Peace & Love

Terry

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Well people my son is breathing down my neck to get on the computer so that was the last card for the night. Tomorrow we start on Page 15

Trekwebmaster ... I'm pleased the card gave you direction and I will get back to you tomorrow about the photograph.

Woody
T_T Woody you skipped my request for a second card after Skindoc >,< Sorry for the inconvenience but yeah... would you mind pulling mine please?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you soo much, you are spot on! I truly needed this today.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi Woody, if ya can spare the time for one more, I'd love to see how things shape up too!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Please, me too! Thanks. Peace & love to you and yours.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Dogdish

Hey there DogDish,

I can understand your anger and frustration ... thanks so much for such detailed feedback and of course I will draw another card for you when I get to you again.

Hopefully the great feedback I'm getting from people on this thread will help others to understand how the cards work and how accurate they can be ... but most of all to show that not every Tarot Reader is a charlatan who is only in it for the money

I hope this proves that point to any doubters out there !

Woody

Hiya Woody,

The more I read it (my card reading), the more I realize there is no need to ask for another card reading here.
You nailed me already.
But, as I said, I'm hooked... I'm going for the full reading.

So for now, you can skip my page 19 request. I'll be asking at your site, instead.

This was awesome, btw, you must be exhausted. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi Woody,

I am enjoying your readings you have done for all these folks. I realize you are starting page 15 and this is page 31, but if you make it this far, I, too would appreciate your time in drawing a card.

Time I have plenty of.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Well people my son is breathing down my neck to get on the computer so that was the last card for the night. Tomorrow we start on Page 15

Trekwebmaster ... I'm pleased the card gave you direction and I will get back to you tomorrow about the photograph.

Woody
T_T Woody you skipped my request for a second card after Skindoc >,< Sorry for the inconvenience but yeah... would you mind pulling mine please?

Hey there Rishiana,

Sorry about that I must have got confused because I've seen several comment posts from you throughout the thread when I'm skimming down the list of new requests and hadn't realized you'd requested a second card.

However, you can see how many requests I'm still getting from people who have not yet had one card drawn ... and I feel it would be unfair to start drawing second cards for people who have already had a turn. Sorry to disappoint but once the thread has slowed down and I have caught up with all the first card requests I may get around to doing second requests ... but I can't promise anything at this stage ... this thread has been more popular than I ever imagined and therefore everyone deserves an equal chance to have one card drawn.

A few people who have been happy with their card reading here on this thread and eager for a more in depth reading have gone to my website to order one of the three types of Tarot Readings I offer there but obviously that is not a free offer like this is.

I think people waiting for me to draw their first card would be a little upset (and rightly so) to see me drawing a second card for you ... I'm sure you understand and appreciate what I'm saying ... it has to be fair and equal for everyone.

Woody

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Aw Thank you for that Woody!
I'm not sure if it applies to me atm, but will keep an eye out in the near future!
Thanks again for your time

Also, am terribly sorry for your loss of your dog. Am sending lots of happy thoughts & hugs your way.x
edit on 8-7-2011 by jewells because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

Though I am always late to these things and am always ignored, I'll try again

I'll take a card

Hey there Majestic Lumen ... well you may have had to wait but you'll not be ignored this time ... let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fed58b6546.jpg[/atsimg]

It feels like you have been through some kind of difficulty and you may be feeling a little frayed around the edges ... the best way to describe what it feels like is when you get off a merry-go-round and your head is spinning ... this may have left you feeling a little uncomfortable one way or another ... try not to resist change so much.

When the Star card appears it promises happiness and fulfilment 'the wish card' (wishing on a star) ... you will be pleased to hear that the head spinning will be replaced by a calm clear confidence in the future. The Star will bring you the necessary healing through it's tranquil light and energy. You will be amazed to find your positive self-esteem / well-being / vitality on the rise as harmony returns to your life sooner than you might expect.

Woody

Thank you! Well worth the wait! "... try not to resist change so much." - Sometimes change resists me!

I most definitely could use some calm clear confidence, healing and overall a positive direction. Again thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey Woody... I'm new to the forum and this kind of stuff sparks my curiosity to say the least. I'd love for you to draw a card for me when the chance arises

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hey there all (just keeping you in the loop),

Only one card yesterday because ATS were doing maintainance ... and I have a very busy Saturday today including a couple of private Tarot Readings ... but I still hope to get back later and at least draw a couple of cards on the thread.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Mhmm well that bums me to no end seeing as how I felt I really needed one but I guess I'll bite my patient tongue in half and hope there is a slow down.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join