It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1FullHouse
What a great thing you are doing here! If you ever get around to seeing this reply, I would love to have a card drawn for me. It's been far to long since I had a reading. Thanks!

Hey there 1FullHouse ... well I'm a little late today but at last I'm here,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of PENTACLES

You have reached a point where it's possible to conclude any unfinished emotional business (either literally or at an inner level) any friendship issues can also be restored if you wish them to be ... and then you can move forward. I feel that everyone has been demanding your time and attention (everybody wants a piece of you and it may have left you drained)

This may sound a little odd and I'm not quite sure what it means but there is a high probability of some kind of benefactor coming into yoru life ... someone who is generous but restrained in their giving which is how it should be. This card also appears to present good job prospects balanced with a good social life.

Sounds as if you deserve it. Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd like a card please, when you have a chance

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl
OOO sounds fun!! Do me please

Hey there scrtsxcgirl ... I just have to say that I bet that avatar pic and the name to go with it gives the impression that you are full of fun and mischief 24/7 ... I wonder if the card will back that up

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MAGICIAN

Well this is an ideal card for you insomuchas you magically present one face / attitude to the world when quite often it masks something entirely different if you scratch the surface. I feel a lot of fantasy around you and again this seems to be a technique for hiding hidden difficulties and confusion ... I'm also feeling lies around you but I can't determine if they are lies being told by you or to you by someone else ... but I'm more inclined to think they are lies you are telling to yourself.

However, the fact that this card has been drawn for you indicates that this is a time for action ... time to use your willpower and your focus to take the first steps towards achieving your true purpose ... don't let self-doubt and preoccupation inhibit the flow of your energy ... learn to trust and let go of the mask because your real self and the energy it exhudes is truly magickal.

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by 1FullHouse
What a great thing you are doing here! If you ever get around to seeing this reply, I would love to have a card drawn for me. It's been far to long since I had a reading. Thanks!

Hey there 1FullHouse ... well I'm a little late today but at last I'm here,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of PENTACLES

You have reached a point where it's possible to conclude any unfinished emotional business (either literally or at an inner level) any friendship issues can also be restored if you wish them to be ... and then you can move forward. I feel that everyone has been demanding your time and attention (everybody wants a piece of you and it may have left you drained)

This may sound a little odd and I'm not quite sure what it means but there is a high probability of some kind of benefactor coming into yoru life ... someone who is generous but restrained in their giving which is how it should be. This card also appears to present good job prospects balanced with a good social life.

Sounds as if you deserve it. Woody

Thank you for the reading Woody.
You've hit the nail on the head with several items. Here's to hoping that benefactor will come through soon, I sure could use it!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It appears you are caught up Woody! If you can, draw a card for me, please! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
Hi woodwytch,
am intrigued - could you draw a card for me? I'd really like an esoteric view point on what should come next!

Hey there Astr0 ... I didn't know you were tucked in here waiting patiently in line ... thanks again for the private messages for me and my W.I.S.P.S girls (totally stunning and impressive insight)

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HANGED MAN

The first thing you need to do is lower your defences and open yourself to those deeply buried feelings ... let go of any unnecessary possessions (physical and metaphysical) before the seeds of inspiration can truly be harvested you need to surrender then allow fate and destiny to regenerate you back to whole again ... don't worry when this card appears it brings the assurance that you are blessed and protected ... but more importantly you have the strength to endure the present or coming tests ...

Only further down the line will you realize that this was a point of complete reversal of values and attitudes ... go still deeper and let go of your striving ... Keywords here are; Patience / Peace / independence.

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricalpup
Hi Woodwytch, I would like for you to pull a card for me. I give full intent for your gift
to read for me. I am so grateful for your giving of your gift

Hey there electricalpup (great name conjures up all kinds of wonderous images)

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of SWORDS

I feel there has been a situation that has caused you a lot of indecisiveness ... this may have been because you have been through a period of conflict or intense work either way it has involved developing certain skills. You have been alert but now you seek some respite then you can reassess where you stand and organize your future plans ... consider the consequences of your decisions and remain patient.

This would be a great time to focus on more spiritual practices that will not only revitalize your soul but offer you an abundance of direction and guidance for your future ventures.

Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok guys it's that time again and tomorrow I will be back with a card for amarenell and that will be on Page 19

See you on the morrow. Woody

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hello Woodwytch....I have been a Tarot fan for 40 years or so.....I find it and the I-Ching to be excellent guides....I am 60, libra, living in Arizona, and I could use your take..We are torn as to which way to go in business and life.....so, could you kindly pick me a card and send me on my way?....thanks very much! Dory in Arizona

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok guys it's that time again and tomorrow I will be back with a card for amarenell and that will be on Page 19

See you on the morrow. Woody

WOW - seeing as I just requested a card on this page, looks like it will be a looong wait! I had the chance on the first couple days you posted your generous offer, I was so intrigued by reading I never asked
I will enjoy reading the others readings, and love the responses they give when you do....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woodwytch, this is where I am at the moment, I have been given spiritual knowledge and desires and
I feel stuck. I feel I am to observe but I am getting impatient, I feel like an artist with an easel, desire, but no paints or brush. I know I need to stay centered and balanced, but my brothers and sisters of the world are in my heart daily. Everything I talked about today with my heavenly father and spiritual guides, you answered. I send love to you and blessings.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
Hi Woody,

I would like a reading if you can find the time. The readings I have had in the past are always odd, because they generally relate more to the reader than to me. I was wondering how it would affect it doing it this way. My theory about this is that I am always much more focused on the reader than on myself so it comes through. I know it will probably be close to next week by the time you get this far. Thank you so very much!

May light and love shine on you, in you and through you,
Amanda Rene'

Hey there amarenell ... thank-you for your patience lets get straight on to drawing your card,

The Card Drawn Fot You Is - ACE of SWORDS

There is part of you that may have been considering leaving a situation or even relationship ... but the time for that might not be quite yet. The cause of the problem seems to be insufficient attention to your emotions ... as I said ... this is not the time to force things ... to get a successful result that will allow you to move forward without baggage you need to be patient a while longer ... the reason for this patience will become apparent very soon and then you will be in the right position for progress to be made.

It will be the 'clean' break that will herald your new beginning because you will then have perfect clarity of the situation ... at the moment some areas are still a little cloudy.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abrihetx
I'll join in. And I understand that it may take you forever to get to my turn.
Waiting patiently to see what you pull for me.

Hey there Abrihetx ... your patience is much appreciated ... thank-you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of WANDS

I'm sure you understand that occasionally conflict may be required but remember that acting on impulse should be avoided at all costs. I feel that you have the inclination to disturb what you feel is an artificial truce in a certain situation and I feel this may be more to do with work than a personal relationship situation. I think it is someones arrogance and pride that has stirred the problem ... under the circumstances I feel inclined to tell you to watch your back because there could be an element of betrayal in financial dealings or at work.

However, with that said you have the potential to achieve success by being a skilled leader in certain areas of your life with an ability to inspire others. There seems to be co-operation and harmony within the family and any legal or property transactions will be successful.

You seem to have the power to endure and you should be confident and assertive without being overbearing or controlling ... there will be signs that present themselves to you and when you recognize them know that you will feel like you are coming back to life and have a renewed hope.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexakill
Hello,

If you have the time, please may you draw a card for me?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever heard of anyone who has the ability to say things which later on come to pass? An example would be 'I'm running late because I got a flat tire', which then happens the next day. Or...'I think a plane is going to crash'...which then happens an hour later...

Maybe there is a website or something on it???

Thank you!

Hey there nexakill ... well I answered your questions in an earlier post so I'll just get on with the card draw now,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MAGICIAN

What I am feeling here is that (whatever your physical age) this is the time to make mature decisions not just to satisfy your immediate desires but to work towards a goal that will bring later rewards. Do not lose touch with reality at this point in your life ... use common sense and clear vision.

This card is shouting in your face that it is TIME FOR ACTION. The point you seem to be missing at the moment is the fact that you already have all the tools required to acieve your goals and follow your dreams ... but you are not yet making use of them. Don't let self-doubt or pre-occupation block you have the confidence to be assertive when necessary ... and instead of daydreaming about what you coulda / woulda / shoulda done or do have the courage to remain vigilant so you don't miss a single oppotunity.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Peace be to you Woody. I would like to request a card when you have the time. Thanks in advance!

Hey there Sahabi ... let's draw your card without further ado,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

I have no idea about who you are or the kind of person you are and yet my gut instinct makes me feel protective of you because I feel you have been badly treated and I think that is most likely in an emotional way ... I feel like you give too much of yourself and yet get little in return. I know this might go against your nature but please don't be gullible and let people use you. Find your own codes and practices you do not need to bend to the ways of others try to find a little fire in your belly.

I feel like you have had a difficult emotional journey and some of this may still lie ahead of you ... but know that any lonliness or confusion that you may feel will definately pass and it will reach it's natural completion. This would be a good time to devote to a little self-reflection ... and whilst parts of that might be a little upsetting it will help your creative process ... there is strength in truth ... never forget that.

Let yourself be guided by the totem power energy of the Wolf in the image of the card because he will be your 'Pathfinder' ... he will guide you through your fear and you will emerge transformed and stronger ... this card also appears when there is to be a psychic awakening so let go of any pain as you accept that it's purpose was to bring you to this point of your spiritual journey with your eyes wide open.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well here we are again the end of another Tarot day ... and tomorrow I will begin with SparkOfSparks6 who is on Page 21

See you all on the morrw people.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm sure you understand that occasionally conflict may be required but remember that acting on impulse should be avoided at all costs. I feel that you have the inclination to disturb what you feel is an artificial truce in a certain situation and I feel this may be more to do with work than a personal relationship situation. I think it is someones arrogance and pride that has stirred the problem ... under the circumstances I feel inclined to tell you to watch your back because there could be an element of betrayal in financial dealings or at work.

However, with that said you have the potential to achieve success by being a skilled leader in certain areas of your life with an ability to inspire others. There seems to be co-operation and harmony within the family and any legal or property transactions will be successful.

You seem to have the power to endure and you should be confident and assertive without being overbearing or controlling ... there will be signs that present themselves to you and when you recognize them know that you will feel like you are coming back to life and have a renewed hope.

Woody

Wow, Woody...

First off, thank you very much for this reading. I am not sure what I was expecting, but you actually hit the nail on the head with some of what you said.

I feel that you have the inclination to disturb what you feel is an artificial truce in a certain situation and I feel this may be more to do with work than a personal relationship situation.

I am starting up a nonprofit organization with a friend and a couple of associates. Artificial truce is the best way to describe the relationship that I have with one of the members, and for the most part I am very professional and I don't think that I behave in a way to indicate that I actually dislike her. But some times, I just can't help rocking the boat a little bit and in fact I did it just yesterday. Thank you for the warning and I will pay attention and try not to be so disruptive at times.

As for the above...I certainly hope so. The last few years of my life has been difficult and at times...downright painful. I have my moments of hope, but I also have the natural moments of frustration and I am waiting and hoping that my time to shine is coming back up and that things will be good once again. There are things that you said that resonate and fit into my life and hopefully that means that I am moving in the right direction.

Again, I thank you for the reading and I appreciate you diving your time and energies to this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Woody

Wow, Woody...

First off, thank you very much for this reading. I am not sure what I was expecting, but you actually hit the nail on the head with some of what you said.

I feel that you have the inclination to disturb what you feel is an artificial truce in a certain situation and I feel this may be more to do with work than a personal relationship situation.

I am starting up a nonprofit organization with a friend and a couple of associates. Artificial truce is the best way to describe the relationship that I have with one of the members, and for the most part I am very professional and I don't think that I behave in a way to indicate that I actually dislike her. But some times, I just can't help rocking the boat a little bit and in fact I did it just yesterday. Thank you for the warning and I will pay attention and try not to be so disruptive at times.

As for the above...I certainly hope so. The last few years of my life has been difficult and at times...downright painful. I have my moments of hope, but I also have the natural moments of frustration and I am waiting and hoping that my time to shine is coming back up and that things will be good once again. There are things that you said that resonate and fit into my life and hopefully that means that I am moving in the right direction.

Again, I thank you for the reading and I appreciate you diving your time and energies to this thread.

My absolute pleasure ... and if you look at the image of the card it shows the victorious return of the battle weary
I have the feeling that your 'Golden-Age' will return.

And thank-you for the great feedback ... hopefully it is encouraging to those still waiting for their card to be drawn that the wait is worth it.

Woody

edit on 14-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am on page 26 and can't wait for my card... your doing a great job taking time out of your own life to do this and after reading other members cards you drew, i can't wait to see what it has in store for me.

Great job Woodwytch

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Peace be unto you my friend. Many thanks for the insightful reading. I am the eldest son, of eldest parents of their siblings, of eldest grandparents on both sides. I've always taken extra responsibility upon myself as my duty... always guide, help, protect, and give as is my responsibility. Additionally, I've been trying to fulfill a Service to Others life. I have noticed my elder duties and my S.T.O. path allowing others to take advantage of me. My entire life, and I have only realized it the last month or so. You pretty much hit the nail on the head! I am a very strong individual, but I do often take in and have to handle much emotional crap as a result of trying to help others. Thank you very much for the confirmation! I hope you have a great weekend, and may Peace be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join