It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Hello Woody

Im game for always having a 'first' with everything. Im a virgin to the cards. When ever you get the time....please pick a card for me. I love seeing the offering of time you are doing here, its a beautiful thing.

Love to you
LV

Hey there LeoVirgo ... yah, another Tarot Virgin ... it's really great to see so many taking the plunge ... hopefully this thread will dispell some of the Hollywood myths about the Tarot and show that they are not the work of the Devil

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

The Sun card is one of the most wonderful cards in the whole deck and I'm pretty sure that this is only the 2nd time it's been drawn in this thread so far.

My gut feeling is telling me that this card has come not a second too soon because you have been through something quite serious or bad lately ... if you haven't and this is something yet to come ... DO NOT DESPAIR ... because when the Sun card is drawn it means that any problems / obstacles / disruptions etc that could have been big are relatively short lived when this card is present.

That said I would advise that you are careful if you have to make any important decisions or binding commitments at this moment in time because the Sun card may shine light and flush out something you were previously unaware of ... so just stall until you are completely sure of all the facts.

Once this card kicks in you will find any projects that have been developing will come to fruition and you will have the clarity and focus to make them a success . Whatever has gone before this card brings you the much desired liberation from everyday worries and constraints ... the freedom to finally be yourself.

Keywords for this card are; Happiness / Contentment / Success / Energy / Optimism / Freedom / Joy.

Bliss enjoy it. Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
*tip of the hat*
*taps on table*
- card please,

Hey there zerbot565 ... well at last it's your turn I hope you managed to contain your excitement and didn't hyperventilate or anything

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of CUPS

There is a definate sense of disatisfaction around you this may be because of a job or project ... I think you probably feel pretty exhausted because there don't seem to be enough hours in the day for you and as a result you seem to be feeling impatient and/or worried.

In a nutshell (and whatever the cause) you feel stuck in a rut ... but maybe you should understand that sometimes we need to lie fallow in order for us to realign with ourselves and our true purpose and allow time for your creative juices to replenish ... so with that in mind don't feel down or meloncholy ... instead start to develop some structure out of the world born of imagination and feelings and remain vigilant otherwise you might miss a gift or opportunity because of your own indifference.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

to be honest i dont know if to be scared or amazed,

my partner left me after 13 years and more or less ive been running in circles for the past 2 months,
havent just had the energy to build or do anything and as a matter of fact i spoke to a friend about it last night that mabye what i need is to just "re-align" so to say ,

a question about that card ,
im i to be passive by my self or does the card give a hint that i should try to open my eyes and look around ?

..mabye i should try a 3 card reading , how long are the cues for a sessions ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you Woody

I will hold on to the hope that these problems and obstacles will finally come to a resolution or end. I am afraid that it will only come with a very hard choice in my part, to be made. I will look for the Sun though, to come.

The cards are beautiful btw!
LV

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
If you find the time, please draw one for me.
Thank you very much, Woodwytch, looks like I just missed you though.
That's ok I am patient.

Hey there Idyserenity (lovely username) ... well you have indeed been very patient and now your patience is rewarded with a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of SWORDS

Well it is very apparent that the message of this card is telling you that there is a decision to be made ... and this seems to be a very important decision that could alter the course of your life-path for the better ... but at the moment you cant see the wood for the trees and you feel torn in two.

One of the things that may be causing you confusion is an element of your clarity is being clouded by something or someone. This situation (I believe) calls for diplomacy and integrity ... and however frustrating it might be ... conflict should be avoided because that could only delay things.

I say this because however unlikely it might seem from your present position that whilst your success may be delayed rest assured that any storm clouds will eventually break and you will succeed. Things to avoid are vanity and arrogance (either your own or someone elses) ... whatever it is know that your endurance will bring freedom / hope / rebirth ... and when making this decision look to your inner-vision and instinct.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

to be honest i dont know if to be scared or amazed,

my partner left me after 13 years and more or less ive been running in circles for the past 2 months,
havent just had the energy to build or do anything and as a matter of fact i spoke to a friend about it last night that mabye what i need is to just "re-align" so to say ,

a question about that card ,
im i to be passive by my self or does the card give a hint that i should try to open my eyes and look around ?

..mabye i should try a 3 card reading , how long are the cues for a sessions ?

There's nothing to be scared about ... so be amazed

You should probably remain passive and heal ... but at the same tiem you should keep your eyes open in case you mis 'the one' as the illustration on the card shows ... by dwelling on what has already gone you may miss what is right beside you.

When someone orders a reading from my website they usually receive it within 1 - 3 days depending on my workload.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Thank you Woody

I will hold on to the hope that these problems and obstacles will finally come to a resolution or end. I am afraid that it will only come with a very hard choice in my part, to be made. I will look for the Sun though, to come.

The cards are beautiful btw!
LV

Focus on the image and meaning of the card for a while ... you are very lucky that it came out for you ... so do not let it be you yourself that prevents all of it's goodness coming into your life ... hard choices bring the greatest rewards ... and you already know what you should do ... why delay the rest of your life

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Woody - I will be bluntly honest with you. I don't believe in tarot, horoscope, mediums, or any other type of "fortune telling" (for lack of a better description). But, if you would be willing to pull a card for me (when it comes to my turn - I can be patient), I will go into it with an open mind and honestly reply back with how accurate your card is or how I am/am not able to match what you read with what is going on in my life. Perhaps you may be able to at least open a crack into my skepticism. I am honestly curious and will check back in a couple of days since I can see how many people are ahead of me.

On the other hand, if for some reason you decide to pass me up - whether it be because you don't want to waste your time on a skeptic or because it doesn't work if you don't believe or whatever - I'll just go on my way and respect your beliefs without any negative comment or anything and say thank you for your consideration.

Hey there tallcool1 ... you have no idea how much I have been looking forward to seeing which card comes out for you
so let's be on with it

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

Well the first thing I want to say here is that you have (or are about to) reached one of those junctions that we all come to periodically throughout our lives where we turn the page and prepare to begin a new chapter in our life story. That said I feel this transition may not be complete plain sailing ... but then anything worth it's salt never is

Whatever the situation is that is bringing this chapter that you are leaving to a close ... you seem to be having trouble breaking free from what appears to be either a limiting situation or system of beliefs ... I get the impression that you feel imprisoned or confined in some way ... but be aware that some kind of disruption or change is afoot and even though initially you might question whether this is positive ... it will eventually prove to be benefitial to your progress.

You need to break down your old belief system and thought patterns because as you embark on this next phase they will no longer serve you well and could cause delays and personal confusion. Step forward into this new phase with confidence / faith (in yourself) / courage. Don't be afraid to try something new and/or unconventional ... you can still be serious about life and enjoy it at the same time.

I think at this stage and to gain the most wisdom from it you should rebuild and replace the old structure with openness and optimism and awareness ... trust in your inner-knowing ... and accept the adventure that this new phase of your life will be offering you ... enjoy the discovering.

Maybe requesting a Tarot card for yourself is the first step in that new chapter

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
Thank You for making your services available for the members on this forum....not many people are willing to give away a talent such as yours for free. That fact shows me the quality of your character. If you have the time pull me a card on this fine Summer Solstice day.. Thank You in advance ...J.

Hey there eastbosbud ... thank-you for your lovely words and whilst we're well past the Solstice now I am more than happy to draw a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

Ok this is one of those cards that should be considered 'forewarned is forearmed' ... and it put's you on notice that someone close to you (friend / family / aquaintance) is using words to cheat and/or deceive ... there is definately some kind of dishonesty going on around you so stay alert. If this card represents a person then it represents someone young in years (or older but with an immature attitude) who would be considered aggressive and destructive but in reality they are simply deluded ... either way this person is not to be trusted because they are the type of person who will abuse your confidence.

If this is someone you know they should be avoided otherwise they could drag you into their world ... on a personal note you should look to make some radical changes in your lifestyle or your routine ... then new friends will appear ... in fact a whole new life could open up for you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well that's it for another day guys and tomorrow I have a hospital appointment so I may be later coming to the thread but when I do we'll be drawing a card for 1FullHouse and we will be on to Page 18

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

That's ok I am patient.

Hey there Idyserenity (lovely username) ... well you have indeed been very patient and now your patience is rewarded with a card,

Well it is very apparent that the message of this card is telling you that there is a decision to be made ... and this seems to be a very important decision that could alter the course of your life-path for the better ... but at the moment you cant see the wood for the trees and you feel torn in two.

One of the things that may be causing you confusion is an element of your clarity is being clouded by something or someone. This situation (I believe) calls for diplomacy and integrity ... and however frustrating it might be ... conflict should be avoided because that could only delay things.

I say this because however unlikely it might seem from your present position that whilst your success may be delayed rest assured that any storm clouds will eventually break and you will succeed. Things to avoid are vanity and arrogance (either your own or someone elses) ... whatever it is know that your endurance will bring freedom / hope / rebirth ... and when making this decision look to your inner-vision and instinct.

Woody

Thank you so much, WoodWytch, and thanks for the comment on my user name. However a decision has been made but the second half I believe pertains to those decisions being put off (there are obstacles) good to know though, that it'll work out in the end. See I had a job offer in PA, so I will be moving (that was never a question, times are just too rough here in the South, much less opportunity) so all we had to decide was WHEN we can get up there as in the entire family and it's going to be put off longer than I had hoped, thankfully the job will be there for me as it's friends of my hubby that offered the job in the field I am recieving my degree in.
(It is honestly who you know in this job market I have to say) And I don't have as many connections down here in Florida. But pretty much your card was dead on. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to pull one for me!

Blessed Be~~~~
Serenity

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Woody - I will be bluntly honest with you. I don't believe in tarot, horoscope, mediums, or any other type of "fortune telling" (for lack of a better description). But, if you would be willing to pull a card for me (when it comes to my turn - I can be patient), I will go into it with an open mind and honestly reply back with how accurate your card is or how I am/am not able to match what you read with what is going on in my life. Perhaps you may be able to at least open a crack into my skepticism. I am honestly curious and will check back in a couple of days since I can see how many people are ahead of me.

On the other hand, if for some reason you decide to pass me up - whether it be because you don't want to waste your time on a skeptic or because it doesn't work if you don't believe or whatever - I'll just go on my way and respect your beliefs without any negative comment or anything and say thank you for your consideration.

Hey there tallcool1 ... you have no idea how much I have been looking forward to seeing which card comes out for you
so let's be on with it

Well the first thing I want to say here is that you have (or are about to) reached one of those junctions that we all come to periodically throughout our lives where we turn the page and prepare to begin a new chapter in our life story. That said I feel this transition may not be complete plain sailing ... but then anything worth it's salt never is

Whatever the situation is that is bringing this chapter that you are leaving to a close ... you seem to be having trouble breaking free from what appears to be either a limiting situation or system of beliefs ... I get the impression that you feel imprisoned or confined in some way ... but be aware that some kind of disruption or change is afoot and even though initially you might question whether this is positive ... it will eventually prove to be benefitial to your progress.

You need to break down your old belief system and thought patterns because as you embark on this next phase they will no longer serve you well and could cause delays and personal confusion. Step forward into this new phase with confidence / faith (in yourself) / courage. Don't be afraid to try something new and/or unconventional ... you can still be serious about life and enjoy it at the same time.

I think at this stage and to gain the most wisdom from it you should rebuild and replace the old structure with openness and optimism and awareness ... trust in your inner-knowing ... and accept the adventure that this new phase of your life will be offering you ... enjoy the discovering.

Maybe requesting a Tarot card for yourself is the first step in that new chapter

Woody

Woody -

Thank you for pulling a card for me and, as I said a couple of weeks ago in my request - I will be open minded and honest about how I see this relating to me.

First off - I am choosing to believe that this card was pulled randomly. Although it may appear that you chose "the fool" as a card for an admitted skeptic
- I choose to believe you are being honest and fair with me.

As for what you wrote about me... as a skeptic, I can look at this as a vague description that could be made to fit almost anyone reading it and dismiss it - but with an open mind I am forced to admit (without too much personal detail) that I really am at one of those "junctions" in life in my belief system. There is too much in what you said that applies to me at this point in time to just dismiss as coincidence or as vaguely fitting.

Woody, I have written and deleted paragraph after paragraph in my response to you. Things I want to explain, things that relate directly to what you wrote, but I was compelled to delete due to their very personal nature. Suffice to say that what you wrote really struck a nerve. With a sledgehammer. Every single word. I am at one of those "junctions" in my belief system that I haven't been at since I was 23 years old. I am now 46.

"Trust in your inner knowing..." You have no idea (or maybe you do) what that little phrase confirms for me. Although there is much more to the bigger picture, those words may just be exactly the last little nudge I needed to go forward in my spiritual journey. To help let go of the last little bit of the dogma that just doesn't feel right.

Anyway, as little sense as my response probably makes to anyone reading it, I just would like to thank you for not dismissing a skeptic and taking time out of your day to pull a card for me. While I still believe that there are a lot of charlatans and hoaxers in your field who take advantage of people (as with all religions/beliefs), and I don't see myself completely embracing the tarot yet, you have taken this skeptic and forced his eyes/mind open.

Wide open.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Woohoo I'm next! It's been quite fun checking the thread every few days to see where I am at. Can't wait Woody, and thanks for your tenacity with this!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
may you please draw a card for me?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

That's ok I am patient.

Woody

Thank you so much, WoodWytch, and thanks for the comment on my user name. However a decision has been made but the second half I believe pertains to those decisions being put off (there are obstacles) good to know though, that it'll work out in the end. See I had a job offer in PA, so I will be moving (that was never a question, times are just too rough here in the South, much less opportunity) so all we had to decide was WHEN we can get up there as in the entire family and it's going to be put off longer than I had hoped, thankfully the job will be there for me as it's friends of my hubby that offered the job in the field I am recieving my degree in.
(It is honestly who you know in this job market I have to say) And I don't have as many connections down here in Florida. But pretty much your card was dead on. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to pull one for me!

Blessed Be~~~~
Serenity

Thanks so much for the feedback it's always appreciated ... and congratulations on the degree and I would say good luck in the job but that's already written in the cards as a foregone

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Have a go at me
Very interested in what comes up.

Thanks for doing this!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I want to send a belated thank you for pulling a card for me. I fail to see how it applies to me other than I have been gullible in the past. Having had more than my share of reponsibilities in life, I am now leading as stress-free a life as I can, a wish I send out to everyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

so let's be on with it

Woody

Woody -

Thank you for pulling a card for me and, as I said a couple of weeks ago in my request - I will be open minded and honest about how I see this relating to me.

First off - I am choosing to believe that this card was pulled randomly. Although it may appear that you chose "the fool" as a card for an admitted skeptic
- I choose to believe you are being honest and fair with me.

As for what you wrote about me... as a skeptic, I can look at this as a vague description that could be made to fit almost anyone reading it and dismiss it - but with an open mind I am forced to admit (without too much personal detail) that I really am at one of those "junctions" in life in my belief system. There is too much in what you said that applies to me at this point in time to just dismiss as coincidence or as vaguely fitting.

Woody, I have written and deleted paragraph after paragraph in my response to you. Things I want to explain, things that relate directly to what you wrote, but I was compelled to delete due to their very personal nature. Suffice to say that what you wrote really struck a nerve. With a sledgehammer. Every single word. I am at one of those "junctions" in my belief system that I haven't been at since I was 23 years old. I am now 46.

"Trust in your inner knowing..." You have no idea (or maybe you do) what that little phrase confirms for me. Although there is much more to the bigger picture, those words may just be exactly the last little nudge I needed to go forward in my spiritual journey. To help let go of the last little bit of the dogma that just doesn't feel right.

Anyway, as little sense as my response probably makes to anyone reading it, I just would like to thank you for not dismissing a skeptic and taking time out of your day to pull a card for me. While I still believe that there are a lot of charlatans and hoaxers in your field who take advantage of people (as with all religions/beliefs), and I don't see myself completely embracing the tarot yet, you have taken this skeptic and forced his eyes/mind open.

Wide open.

Thank you.

Hey there tallcool1,

I always appreciate the feedback / constructive critisism I get from people because it helps me to improve and upgrade when necessary ... and on a more superficial level it's nice to know people are enjoying what I do ... but I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that without question your feedback hit's the deepest (thank-you so much).

I had a smile on my face when the Fool was drawn because I thought you might question whether that was by accident or design ... you have my word that all the cards are always drawn randomly ... and as I have actually said earlier in the thread when this card has been drawn before that the 'Fool' in the Tarot is not meant in a derogative term as we tend to use it in mundane vocabulary ... it represents the simplicity and freshness ... the youthful optimism and eagerness that should be present at the beginning of a new phase in our life ... stepping out with the wide-eyed wonderment of a child eager to learn new things etc.

You mentioned the paragraphs you wrote and deleted because of their personal nature ... well if you really want to ask me anything about the way to handle this new phase you find yourself approaching please feel free to u2u me or use the contact form on my website (that goes straight to my email box) but if you do that please add your ATS username so thast I know who it is (people often forget to do that and I have no way of knowing who they are).

BTW your post reply makes perfect sense for someone who is embarking on a new chapter ... there is bound to be a mixture of excitement / confusion / even fear to a degree ... it's natural.

And I admire your reservation towards the world of paranormal (and all that includes) because you are absolutely spot on ... it is a world full of hoaxers and charlatans who cause untold damage to the field ... I try to let my reputation speak for itself and that's one of the reasons I wanted to do this thread ... and why I continue to keep at it even if some days I only manage to draw a couple of cards. I believe the feedback (especially yours) speaks for itself and hopefully proves that I am a genuine person in the things I do.

It seems to have been my adult life purpose to prove that whilst their may be many charlatans in this field ... there are also many sincere and genuine people (myself being one of the latter) ... but I would always advise people to maintain an element of skepticism becauses gullibly believeing everything and being so open minded that your brain falls out (I love that phrase) ... is just as bad a being completely closed to anything that dwells outside of 'the dreaded box'.

My personal rule with everything in this field (even my own experiences) is 'question everything first' !

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To woodwytch:

I've been following your thread for awhile, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading each one of your card interpretations. You really are fantastic at it.

I just recently started reading tarot about a year ago. I try to do a card a day too for myself and my partner, but since you are much better than I am, I would be honored if you could read one for me. I feel a little lost right now, and it's hard for me to get things done in my life, and a little push or guidance is totally welcome

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thank you for indulging me one last time considering your not going to be doing this for anyone else. That and a lot of what you just said I got within last night. Also my energy is very choppy XD Its really weak after my bubble was popped and my worlds started to change so rapidly I about fell flat on my face and reverted back to what I like to call the dark don't give a S##t Rishy which often leads to suicidal Rishy unfortanately >,> So I avoided that much thank goodness. Recently I am very happy... though just confused and a bit in pain. Well... I may occasionally let off steam on here or in a U2 trusting you with stuff I need to get off my chest. Your a good listener and your aura reminds me of my other friends. Strong, empathetic, stressed and yet caring enough to put yourself out there like you do on this thread. I offer you my best wish that one thing in your life comes true. I must get back to work now... and possibly cure my blood shot eyes while I am at it. Thank you for your kindness.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join