It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by woodwytch

I would appreciate a reading... I've never done it before so im interested...

please and thanks

Hey there Akragon ... well we made it to Page12 and your turn for a card another Tarot virgin so let's hope it's a good one,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of CUPS

This card seems to be implying the fact that your inner fire may have been dampened by difficult experiences ... as such you should be careful not to become obsessive about things in an effort to make the situation right. If it feels like a dream is dying remind yourself that the one constant in life is death and that is what makes way for the new to emerge ... so learn to let go of the outmoded and look forward to what comes from it (like a Pheonix from the ashes) ... because what comes to replace the loss will be much better for you.

Once you accept this you will find that good fortune and success can come to the fore. Remember rainbows only appear after the rain and a new positive situation will endure. This card will see you receiving spiritual and emotional blessings if you can first find the strength to let go of the things you no longer need.

Woody

thanks a lot hun...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc
Thank you soo much, you are spot on! I truly needed this today.

Really pleased it helped

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

reply to post by Dogdish

Hey there DogDish,

I can understand your anger and frustration ... thanks so much for such detailed feedback and of course I will draw another card for you when I get to you again.

Hopefully the great feedback I'm getting from people on this thread will help others to understand how the cards work and how accurate they can be ... but most of all to show that not every Tarot Reader is a charlatan who is only in it for the money

I hope this proves that point to any doubters out there !

Woody

Hiya Woody,

The more I read it (my card reading), the more I realize there is no need to ask for another card reading here.
You nailed me already.
But, as I said, I'm hooked... I'm going for the full reading.

So for now, you can skip my page 19 request. I'll be asking at your site, instead.

This was awesome, btw, you must be exhausted. Thank you.

Well I am pretty tired if I'm honest but you will be especially pleased to hear that even though it seems to have been a particularly long day today I still managed to get your full reading done ... and I sent it to the email address you requested. Enjoy

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

Aw Thank you for that Woody!
I'm not sure if it applies to me atm, but will keep an eye out in the near future!
Thanks again for your time

Also, am terribly sorry for your loss of your dog. Am sending lots of happy thoughts & hugs your way.x
edit on 8-7-2011 by jewells because: spelling

Keep me posted on the card let me know if/when it comes to fruition.

And thank-you for your kind words about Holly ... I'm just beginning to get used to her not being around and seem to have more control over my emotions again now ... I was a bit of a wreck for a few days but working on this thread kept me focused.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would also like a reading Woody.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

Though I am always late to these things and am always ignored, I'll try again

I'll take a card

Hey there Majestic Lumen ... well you may have had to wait but you'll not be ignored this time ... let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

It feels like you have been through some kind of difficulty and you may be feeling a little frayed around the edges ... the best way to describe what it feels like is when you get off a merry-go-round and your head is spinning ... this may have left you feeling a little uncomfortable one way or another ... try not to resist change so much.

When the Star card appears it promises happiness and fulfilment 'the wish card' (wishing on a star) ... you will be pleased to hear that the head spinning will be replaced by a calm clear confidence in the future. The Star will bring you the necessary healing through it's tranquil light and energy. You will be amazed to find your positive self-esteem / well-being / vitality on the rise as harmony returns to your life sooner than you might expect.

Woody

Thank you! Well worth the wait! "... try not to resist change so much." - Sometimes change resists me!

I most definitely could use some calm clear confidence, healing and overall a positive direction. Again thank you!

So pleased that you enjoyed your first encounter with the Tarot ... it makes it all worthwhile if I can help people realize there is no need to be freaked-out by the cards.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Mhmm well that bums me to no end seeing as how I felt I really needed one but I guess I'll bite my patient tongue in half and hope there is a slow down.

Awww bless you, I knew you'd be disappointed but I'm so pleased you understand why I have to do the 1st time requests first.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I would appreciate a reading... I've never done it before so im interested...

please and thanks

Hey there Akragon ... well we made it to Page12 and your turn for a card another Tarot virgin so let's hope it's a good one,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 10 of CUPS

This card seems to be implying the fact that your inner fire may have been dampened by difficult experiences ... as such you should be careful not to become obsessive about things in an effort to make the situation right. If it feels like a dream is dying remind yourself that the one constant in life is death and that is what makes way for the new to emerge ... so learn to let go of the outmoded and look forward to what comes from it (like a Pheonix from the ashes) ... because what comes to replace the loss will be much better for you.

Once you accept this you will find that good fortune and success can come to the fore. Remember rainbows only appear after the rain and a new positive situation will endure. This card will see you receiving spiritual and emotional blessings if you can first find the strength to let go of the things you no longer need.

Woody

thanks a lot hun...

My absolute pleasure

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by delionqueen1
Wow, Thanks for the opportunity, Woody. If you aren't getting worked to death, I would love you to do a reading for me. I've never had it done. If you need any additional info., feel free to ask. Thanks in advance.

Hey there delionqueen ... this is bizarre ... I'm having a deja vu moment because I've just been retracing my steps and answering the acknowledgements for cards read ... and I know I drew a card for you yesterday because I commented on your avatar pic (love the image and colours btw) ... and yet after 3 run throughs there appears to be no trace of it. I can only assume that it has something to do with the maintainance work that took place yesterday.
So I will draw another card because I can't remember which card actually came out for you yesterday. (sorry about that).

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

This card indicates a turning point where you can emerge from a difficult situation or period of your life. One thing to be aware of here is that if you are in a relationship that was based on mutual support of difficult circumstances then the foundations of that relationship could begin to dissolve as the situation improves ... try to base it on more solid ground if it is one that you wish to survive by finding other common links between you.

At last your hard work may begin to bear fruit paticularly in areas of business / communication / and writing. This is a great time to start forming longterm plans and you should soon start to see favourable financial returns from productive ideas. Be confident and enterprising.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by numinousness
Hi Woody--
I've been lurking here for years, but you my friend, have flushed me out. I've always enjoyed your posts, and I'm very grateful that you're offering to help us.
I used to read Tarot, but put it down after I read for a friend and learned so much more about him than I had ever known. Nor wanted to know...
So, all this to ask if you could do a reading for me as well, I've been struggling for years and I'm really hoping you can shed some light on this.
I realize I'm late to the party, and that you're only on page 4 of this thread, but I hope you don't mind reading for one more...

First post!
Thanks again, Woody.

Hey there numinousness ... and wow ... I can't believe that I have flushed several long time lurkers out of the shadows to partake in this thread ... I consider that to be such an honour ... I'm really flattered that you're enjoying the thread enough to make such a leap. And it always surprises me even more when people say they 'follow' my posts ... I never really think about it that way but I'm amazed that people consider my posts worthy enough to follow ... maybe some of them just like to see me get p!$$ed off occasionally and get on my soapbox ... now even I have admit that can be quite a spectacular thing to witness in the written word

Whatever the reason let me just say thank-you very, very much.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

You need to take a calm rational approach to any challenges that present themselves in your life ... especially if you have been suppressing some of your feelings ... be aware that any blockages may be purely psychological even if they appear to be physical.

The Fool is the first card in the Tarot Deck and all the other cards represent his journey ... and the people he meets along the way. He represents youthful opimism (whatever your physical age) ... a new beginning ... a clean page in the next chapter of your life if you will ... and whilst you should look before you leap into the void of the unknown ... remember that occasionally a risk of some kind must be taken in order to get things moving again. Be open and trust in yourself and the life path you choose with this card you can choose the direction you wish for. Life is an adventure ... enjoy the ride.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe my request is on page 24. I am anxiously awaiting what you get for me. Thanks for doing this.

Oops, I'm on page 26!! Either way, it getting close!
edit on 9-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Short and sweet tonight guys (I'm all Taroted out) seem to have had the cards in my hands all day today.

But tomorrow I shall return with a card for Chevalerous on Page 16 and we'll try to cover as many as we can to catch up a little.

Off to peruse the boards see you on the morrow.

Woody

edit on 9-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Oh, great thread woodwytch!

Do me please!

When you find some time to do so, that is!

With my luck I'll probably get one of them awful cards, predicting bad things!

Hey there Chevalerous ... let's see if we can draw something good or at the very least see how you can avoid bad things

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LADY (empress)

The first thing I feel from this card is that there is something that has left it difficult for you to heal from and this has very likely made it hard for you to find true happiness ... I also feel you might be the kind of person who is almost impossible to help (much to the frustration of those who have tried). The danger of this is that you risk alienating yourself.

However the good news is that if you try to neaten up the clutter in your life (psychological and/or physical) then you will discover how much simpler things can be (not everything needs to be complicated) and then you will be ready to experience the regeneration that is waiting for you.

This card is all about fertility (in all it's many forms) all you need to do is take a calm rational approach to any challenges in order to reap the benefits. One warning I always give when this card appears that if you are not trying to start or increase an existing family then take the necessary steps to prevent it happening at this time ... alternatively for anyone wanting to start a family then the show of this card bodes well.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

My turn, por favor!

Hey there whaaa ... always love seeing your character pictures on location (on the Member's Photographs thread) ... ok to business let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You is - 10 of WANDS

Well the image of this card says it all really because it's message is to say that you are carrying the weight of responsibility and/or obligation on your shoulders ... and some of these demands could be the result of initiatives that you set in motion on impulse. Be careful of becoming so busy that you don't have any time left to relax and enjoy the results of your efforts. It is important that you learn to delegate more and reassess your priorities and values.

You should try something you may not have done for a long time ... lower your defences and open up to some deeply buried feelings ... likewise let go of any unnecessary possessions ... it's all clutter you can live better without and it's never too late to start sharing the wealth (financial and wisdom).

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
May I please have a card revealed as well? Thank You

Hey there Ankona ... let's see which card is waiting to be drawn for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

When the Wheel appears it reminds you that you need to trust in the process of life because one cycle is about to end so that a new one can begin. Let go of material attachments and look deeper for the true source of wealth which lies deep within your soul.

You need to relax and release some of the control that you exert over your life and/or relationships. Remember that wisdom only comes when we no longer behave reactively ... step back and look for the synchronicities that appear in your life because they will point you in the right direction.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed
Handy, I do have some dilemma/complicated stuff at the moment. Draw me a card please. Thanks in advanced

Hey there weeuweed ... I hope the card helps to give you some direction,

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of CUPS

You feel a loss of control to some degree (maybe connected to finding your true path in life) and you may be wearing your personality like a mask ... remember that true power lies in the deepening of our experiences ... and understanding their polarities.

Now from your username I have no way of knowing whether you are male or female ... but what I can tell you is that this card oozes maternal love ... so depending on your nature this card may signify you / your mother / a female therapist / a woman who inspires love in you ... and has the ability to stir the depths of your emotional nature. It advises that you tune-in to your intuition and even suggests that whatever sex you are ... because of your experiences (not in spite of them) you could seek out a vocation in the fields of relationship counselling or healing ... because you are empathic to the feelings of others.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"You feel a loss of control to some degree (maybe connected to finding your true path in life)"
Spot on, I think I may have been spending too much time reading the conspiracy theories here in ATS.

and you may be wearing your personality like a mask ... remember that true power lies in the deepening of our experiences ... and understanding their polarities.
Hiding my personality behind a mask, hmm cant quite relate. The only thing i can come close to is this crush of mine, well she kinda negates me and turn me into someone im not. When around her, at times I am overly shy/hiding my true emotions like she doesnt bother/interest me (but it's actually the opposite)

Dont quite understand the polarities? Did you mean good/bad experience that we can learn from?

"so depending on your nature this card may signify you / your mother / a female therapist / a woman who inspires love in you ... and has the ability to stir the depths of your emotional nature"
am a male, and there is a female in my life that is im quite close to atm, yes I do have feeling towards her, and yes I tend to get emotional on things that relates to her. (overly to i must add)
And im still finding out whether she feels the same or merely treating me as a sister-brother-type of relationship

"It advises that you tune-in to your intuition and even suggests that whatever sex you are ... because of your experiences (not in spite of them) you could seek out a vocation in the fields of relationship counselling or healing ... because you are empathic to the feelings of others."
I guess I can say I have received plenty of intuitive thoughts, but I do not have much confidence in them, often dismissing them after debating with the logic. Sometimes, I even ended up more confused that before.
To add, Im probably the last person you wanted to come for relationship advice
If anything, I am the one who is asking around for opinions.

All in all, pretty accurate of my current predicament. Thanks a million

Good job!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

thanks you very much Woody for drawing a card for me. interesting what it had to say tho i didn't expect a card as such i have to say the card held a truth for me. im amazed and even more curious then i was before in this subject.

again Woody thank you for the time you've spent on this thread it is very much enjoyed

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weeuweed

Great itemized feedback much appreciated and pleased you enjoyed it ... hope all goes well with the girl.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zodus

thanks you very much Woody for drawing a card for me. interesting what it had to say tho i didn't expect a card as such i have to say the card held a truth for me. im amazed and even more curious then i was before in this subject.

again Woody thank you for the time you've spent on this thread it is very much enjoyed

That's just how the Tarot works quite often ... often takes us by surprise

As for the thread I'm really enjoying doing it and the fact that other people like it is a bonus.

Woody

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join