It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
OK, now I'll go on some other forums, repeat the same story, perhaps add a bit to it.
Maybe I'll find some blurry photos of frozen bodies, and a patent for fast-freezing using frequency-dependent particle manipulation.
...and tie it in to corporate funding, or the Bilderberg Group .

Bingo.....the rumor is now a seed, soon to blossom into a conspiracy.

All because, "a friend told me................................"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

why even make such an effort as this to discredit the op? do you really feel it is necessary to discredit him? motive.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

why even make such an effort as this to discredit the op? do you really feel it is necessary to discredit him? motive.

What is there to discredit ??
Motive:
The OP has not given any real info or evidence.
What I am discrediting, is the attempt at starting a baseless rumor.
If the only hunch came from "a friend told me so"...and the OP admits he/she cannot find any other info regarding the subject....then why post anything at all ?

You might say, "to see if anyone else has heard of such a thing". Fine. But the OP continues to extrapolate on the idea without any other new info.
That is why.my motive is such.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Obviously the OP just listened to someone who thinks Crysis is a documentary....

There is nothing to discredit, the op did that themselves!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

so what are you trying to prevent then? what is the risk involved in what you perceive to be a rumor about to spread, you have clearly made an effort here to stop such potentiality, why?

if that is so then why also are you here making the same effort?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

What same effort ?
Explain...

edit on 9-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

both of your posts are an effort to point out and bring attention to a lack of credibility,

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

both of your posts are an effort to point out and bring attention to a lack of credibility,

Well, there is a lack of credibility...isn't there ?
"my friend told me so".....anyone could say that, about anything, right ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Obviously the OP just listened to someone who thinks Crysis is a documentary....

There is nothing to discredit, the op did that themselves!

Agreed. Unity 99 is a nutter. You only have to read the Warnings from the Benevolents thread to find out just how crazy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

sure, and my question is, why do you feel the need to make the effort to point it out?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Probably because some people go crazy on rumours. Or didn't you see that whole episode with comet elenin

There is actually no actual evidence to back this up. It could be rumour or gossip but definately no proof.

And i for one would like to know HOW the OP has seen "Phase changes" or partial phase changes as the OP said...
edit on 9-6-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Probably because some people go crazy on rumours. Or didn't you see that whole episode with comet elenin

and why would that make you feel the need to point it out?

im just tryin to grasp the purpose of saying someone is wrong like this. whats the point, i see it so often on ats and i still have seen no point to it.
edit on 6/9/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

There is actually no actual evidence to back this up. It could be rumour or gossip but definately no proof.

And i for one would like to know HOW the OP has seen "Phase changes" or partial phase changes as the OP said...
edit on 9-6-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

Please don't ask how.... That's it you've done it now....

We'll have pages of crap youtube videos and ET_MAN quotes for days now....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow

What is there to discredit ??
Motive:
The OP has not given any real info or evidence.
What I am discrediting, is the attempt at starting a baseless rumor.
If the only hunch came from "a friend told me so"...and the OP admits he/she cannot find any other info regarding the subject....then why post anything at all ?

You might say, "to see if anyone else has heard of such a thing". Fine. But the OP continues to extrapolate on the idea without any other new info.
That is why.my motive is such.

I'm not interested in your ideas. And I'm not out to prove anything. I just had a normal conversation on msn with on overseas friend/UK, ex military and his whole family military/masons, he himself a bit of a rebel, and we discuss lots of things, then some very terrifying plans he knew of came out.

As the clouds are heavily laced with chemtrails (no matter what the skeptics say) and they spray citizens at will, our entire complex was sprayed by US military and my sons health has never been the same, but we can't prove anything. Yet we watched those US jets fly over dusting us, with our own eyes in broad daylight, the poor complex's and areas got that.

Nor do I have to. THEY have to PROVE as we're the employer group and even a suspicion of something is enough to make the onus on them, them proving they aren't doing this

But with our freaky weather and the capacity of hydrogen seeding, and the advanced black op technology I know they have,this is very frightening.

My conscience tells me it doesn't matter who agrees, it doesn't matter if one looks foolish, what matters is sharing what you have been told, even on the slimmest chance and as for slim, I bet it ones of many plans on their list of possibilities and so probably not all that slim. They've invested a lot of time and money into weather modification and already control the weather of this planet and ionsphere.

My other friend also connected, asked which way I'd prefer to die, which at the time I found highly suspicious and then we both discussed how freezing would be better than burning up. That was twice he brought that up, and now he's moved somewhere off continent.

I'm warning on the hopes people will clue in to the danger they are in, in the hands of these killers and start to stop things, because its the right thing to do.

As to someone mentioning the power output.

I know they don't fossil fuels in black operations, so the power usage isn't really a concern.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

so what are you trying to prevent then? what is the risk involved in what you perceive to be a rumor about to spread, you have clearly made an effort here to stop such potentiality, why?

if that is so then why also are you here making the same effort?

This is interesting. If a rumor spreads concerning this, good. They can come clean. I really don't think considering all they've down, all the deaths in the world, the poisons, the control, the abuse of citizens, that anything that is even possible should be held back and that we the people need to get RID OF THEM.

So we think on different lines there eh.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

This has nothing to do with ET_MAN. Interesting how callous some are in their postings, and uninformed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
As the clouds are heavily laced with chemtrails

Silly conspiracy not based on any facts

and they spray citizens at will, our entire complex was sprayed by US military and my sons health has never been the same, but we can't prove anything.

Ever thought the reason you cannot prove anything is there is nothing to prove?

THEY have to PROVE as we're the employer group and even a suspicion of something is enough to make the onus on them, them proving they aren't doing this

Very wrong actually, they do not have to prove every stupid conspiracy theory that some people make up

They've invested a lot of time and money into weather modification and already control the weather of this planet and ionsphere.

No they do not, just another conspiracy theory

I know they don't fossil fuels in black operations,

And exactly how do you know that? Someone tell you?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I can't believe either of these possibilies and yet there is no third:

1. That with all the evidence and first hand testimony and scientists even, and mention in the Genova Convention, etc etc, there are still large numbers who post like you......

OR

2. How many people have sold out to the dark side and don't care if they're supporting the murder of others.

Either way, you are very wrong!!!!

I don't care about skeptics, I ignore them as fitting in to one of those 2 named categories. I already know about 100% many things, first hand that the skeptics argue, and connect dots faster than a speeding bullet.

Wake Up! Or Walk Away From Whatever You're Doing And Join With The People, Light As A Feather Conscience.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.lightwatcher.com...

This site sites this: www.nawcinc.com...

What are the most common applications of cloud seeding technology?

The most common intended effects of cloud seeding include precipitation increase (rain and/or snow), fog dispersal (visibility improvement) and hail suppression. Of these, the majority of operational projects focus on precipitation increase.

Reference: 1, 2.

Is cloud seeding effective?

Trials conducted by various researchers under laboratory conditions have documented the effects of cloud seeding materials. Numerous scientific experiments have been conducted to investigate/demonstrate the effects produced by cloud seeding in the atmosphere on various cloud types in a variety of climatic regions. Evaluations (usually statistical) have been made of many operational programs. The results of many of these efforts have been published in the scientific literature and in industry journals.

Who conducts cloud seeding activities?

The large majority of cloud seeding projects are conducted by a handful of highly specialized commercial firms, working under contract to a variety of sponsors. Some water agencies and hydroelectric power generation companies conduct their own programs. Researchers continue to conduct occasional trials within carefully designed and controlled experimental projects, striving to better understand the various physical effects of cloud seeding in-cloud and to refine quantitative estimates of cloud seeding effectiveness.

Reference: 4

What are the most commonly used seeding materials?

The materials used in cloud seeding include two primary categories, tied to the type of precipitation process involved. One category includes those which act as glaciogenic (ice-forming) agents, such as silver iodide, dry ice and compressed liquid propane or carbon dioxide, which are appropriate in cloud systems where the precipitation process is primarily cold (colder than freezing). Of the ice-forming materials, the most commonly used is silver iodide. The second major category is focused on cloud systems where the warm (coalescence) process predominates. In those environments, hygroscopic (water attracting) materials such as salt, urea and ammonium nitrate can be utilized. Of the hygroscopic materials, the most commonly used are salts.

This depicts cloud seeding including cold cloud seeding, and the types materials, some of which mentioned is DRY ICE. Dry Ice involves hydrogen.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Considering this, and what we know about the world, how its run, the events that are taking place, and that surface technology is just a a poor cousin to the real tech used by black ops, it certainly brings this theory forward.

They've been increasing the cold weather in leaps on bounds, selling us the carbon package for so long. But they have in the hands the entire fate of earth's citizens.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.nawcinc.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b07f8c1c711.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently this is an example of cold cloud seeding, with dry ice/hydrogen!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join