It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I had an interesting conversation, and it was shocking enough that even on the smallest chance that such a plan was in motion, concerning North America, thought it should be posted. People have the right to know, speculate, research, ask questions, although not to me, I don't know the answers, but would like to glean other information others may have, relating to this.

The info on basic phasing I believe, as I've seen phasing in action. Being semi transparent, even disappearing. This is technology apparently that can be deployed at important locations politically or military bases, and with their black ops as well, a kind of FM transmitter that is directed to the ground and creates a shield from chemtrails and nuclear or hazards, they will bend around and flood into the farms and citizens dwellings instead.

Also, this phasing, can be used to induce a different frequency range, so the paramilitary or generals can have bullets pass through them and not affect them at all.

To be continued with the deep freeze technology.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is the part I found so alarming that even if it had the tiniest chance of reality, wanted to post. I believe in safety in knowing, making a strong No Nonsense Front that Firmly Declares We Know, So Back Off! Cease and Desist!

What I was told was related to decades of study on hydrogen deep freeze technology including a whole town in the US in the past where freak temperatures plummeted to -20 C in a short time.

This technology is partly UK, they apparently are experts at Chemtrail manipulation of clouds and have multilayered hydrogen cloud formation of some sort, I'm not technical, that can mimick a normal cloud.

The bad guys for the nano hydrogen tech are from the Old School Soviet, but Stalin was linked to the Rothchilds and so are the Nazi's and so, this is a conspiracy amongst all the nations.

They can induce a cloud, it wont be a nuclear mushroom cloud, over a town, or region, and within 1 minute temperatures drop to - 237 C, and everyone is dead. They then clean up, bodies go down D.U.M.B.'s which stand for: Dead, Undisposed, Man. Bodies

Apparently it was described as quick, no nonsense depopulation. Black Ops clean up and onto another region, for the whole of North America, planned for this year.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am really interested in what you have posted but for the first time in remembrance I can find nothing on Google. Do you have a link or something so I can get started on this.

Sounds intriguing but bullets passing through people sounds like malarkey.

Standing by.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

No, a friend, ex military just said a whole bunch of stuff he knows. I won't name him, and I have no idea if the cold freeze depopulation is going to happen, but what he was saying, he couldn't make it up, he knows. Also love him alot. But this freaked me right out. I want more info on their hydrogen technolgy, deep freeze capacity for regions.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Some sources for others to read would be a really good idea - otherwise what is it you expect anyone else to say about this??

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Mmm. Good luck finding it. I am fairly skilled with the Googler and I have found '0'.

Funny thing though; I was just talking with friends last night about 'weird weapons'. You never know what these folks have up their sleeves.

It seems to me that if you targeted a city with it ,though, that it would cause some fairly tremendous damage to the infrastructure. Especially the water system.

Seems it would be more effective to just use a good 'ol neutron bomb.

I dunno though. All I really have to offer is speculation.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Also, this phasing, can be used to induce a different frequency range, so the paramilitary or generals can have bullets pass through them and not affect them at all.

Someone told me if I jump off a really high building head first I would live, as long as I had a helmet on....

Don't believe everything you hear.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I'm hoping to find something I read in a thread about that town right now. But this isn't about just finding hidden info, as if they'd put it out.

This is about warning people of a possible threat and whoever may have some inside info, or remember cases related sharing, in other words, hopefully we can flesh this out more here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoClue206

Someone told me if I jump off a really high building head first I would live, as long as I had a helmet on....

Don't believe everything you hear.

Depends on who's doing the talking I suppose.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

They can induce a cloud, it wont be a nuclear mushroom cloud, over a town, or region, and within 1 minute temperatures drop to - 237 C, and everyone is dead. They then clean up, bodies go down D.U.M.B.'s which stand for: Dead, Undisposed, Man. Bodies

Apparently it was described as quick, no nonsense depopulation. Black Ops clean up and onto another region, for the whole of North America, planned for this year.

I sure hope they don't have this technology or plans, that would sterilize the land. Fauna and flora both, I can't see how anything could survive, except extremaphiles (sp?)

That would also have global consequences, it would kill off the boreal forests....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Absolute zero. Cool.
I mean cold.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

From what I was told they've tested this already quite a few times, and whatever they would do would only have consequence for our continent, at least for the most part, and they can protect any other areas, they wish to protect with the frequency.

I made a thread on Tom Bearden's research that frequency can neutralize radiation and a lot of things, reverse HZ, sine waves. So the phasing part makes sense.

This really upset me, I hope its not true, but even more so, that being written and out in the open makes them pay attention and cease and desist.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Absolute zero. Cool.
I mean cold.

It would be safe to say that coming in and posting that is not going to calm my heart or cut it with me. Between his info, and yours, his is very informative, and most of what he says, I already know, and suspect. What you're writing is just speculation. And I'm not going to keep silent on this.

What I'm asking for is information concerning this technology not skeptics coming on and saying that. That would be like me asking for advice from the black ops themselves. I have coffee on 24/7 and they're welcome to come and be told what being a hero means and get an earful, but I won't be listening to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
answers.yourdictionary.com...

Because of its low temperature, hydrogen is also ideal for studying superconductor magnets and it is also a perfect liquid for cryogenic freezing.  Due to the fact that hydrogen is the simplest of all elements, it has a temperature of 14 degrees Kelvin in the liquid state. That is minus 259 degrees Celsius.

Its cold alright. They must have developed technology to provide disbursement, and rapid cooling of the cloud, controlling its formation.

h2bestpractices.org/docs/dispersion.pdf

Films of three tests show the effect of increasing wind speed. For a visual reference,
consider that the instrumentation poles appearing in the film are 20 meters high. At 3-4
miles-per-hour cold gases spread only a small distance on the ground before warming and
rising. The buoyancy of the hydrogen carries the water vapor upward as it rises. With an
8-mph breeze the cold hydrogen gas is carried further along the ground with the
condensed water vapor. Eventually the hydrogen warms and becomes buoyant. More
rapid wind dissipates the water vapor cloud and also more rapidly warms the cold
hydrogen which now rises invisibly without its water vapor cloak...

A spill of a significantly larger quantity may behave differently
and form a more persistent pool. Under such conditions, air may condense into the liquid
hydrogen and form a liquid-solid slurry mixture. Liquid oxygen mixed with other fuel
substances such as oils form shock sensitive mixtures with explosive yields similar to
solid explosives. Extreme caution should be used if confronted with a large liquid
hydrogen pool. Isolate and evacuate the area

Its a very difficult subject to research.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I now sense a conspiracy in the plans to store the hydrogen for use in transportation such as here:

www.hydrogencarsnow.com...

Hydrogen Cold Weather Test Site Planned for Michigan

A hydrogen cold weather test site is planned for the Selfridge Air National Guard (SANG) Base in Selfridge, Michigan. The test site is a collaboration among the U. S. Army, Hyundai-Kia and Chevron and is part of the U. S. DOE (Department of Energy) Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation Program. Now, there’s mouthful.

What this is basically is a way to test the dispensing of hydrogen and the performance of fuel cell vehicles in cold weather.

This gives them a ready supply?

www.odu.edu...

They probably have the technology so its just a question of what they plan on doing. Oddly enough someone else I know spoke of which way I'd think was best to die, fire or ice. His opinion was ice was less painful. I'm not liking where my thoughts are heading too much either.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Absolute zero. Cool.
I mean cold.

It would be safe to say that coming in and posting that is not going to calm my heart or cut it with me. Between his info, and yours, his is very informative, and most of what he says, I already know, and suspect. What you're writing is just speculation. And I'm not going to keep silent on this.

-237 C or -273 C? chemistry.about.com...

Absolute zero is the point where no more heat can be removed from a system, according to the absolute or thermodynamic temperature scale. This corresponds to 0 K or -273.15°C.

Brrrrrrr
Either one, cold is an understatement.
It makes Saskatchewan winters of -40 seem rather warm...

TPTB often seem to be fixated on destruction - bigger bombs, ways to make pain, etc.
I wouldn't put it past them to be trying this too, I wonder how they would explain it? Even buildings crumble at that temperature.
Well, maybe not crumble, but they would be busting apart. I've seen what our winters can do, it's not pretty.
edit on 8-6-2011 by snowspirit because: crumbling was a bad visual

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

He said the tech was perfected so no buildings would be harmed, only the window seals would expand a bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was also told that the ones in the know would be heading south soon. This is something for this year, so hopefully it won't occur.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So its just like the Movie The Day After Tomorrow, they're using their technology from their nuclear to induce chemtrails and bring about by air, or by ground, a very swift drop in temperature, rapid death. They'd probably blame this on some fluke of nature, that just targets the one continent standing in the way of their overt NWO, UK or China/eastern based rule.

It it was simply the chemtrail clouds, like Day After Tomorrow, this may impact the world, however the spot technology probably not.

For the past few decades I don't think most of our weather has natural, and they've turned it into a killer, and already unleashed this on many, so I don't put anything past these murderers.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I would totally disagree with this argument. Such a swift drop in air temperature from just say a nice cold day of... 10 degrees celsius, to within a minute -230 degrees celsius.... Let me ask. If I take room temperature water, and take all the oxygen out of it, leaving just hydrogen atoms.... are you trying to tell me that they will be -230 degrees celsius??? I think you would be wrong.

It would take a heck of a lot of energy to make that change, or a great technological secret...
edit on 9-6-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join