It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

cloud seeding.m4v

Science in Seconds - Cloud Seeding

She mentions silver iodide, but hydrogen is used alot, dry ice.

Can Cloud Seeding Maximize Snowfall?

Chemtrail Proof BBC TV weather modification

Cold Cloud seeding is the more typical type of cloud seeding that occurs!

How Does Cloud Seeding Work?

I have no doubt in my mind that we're looking at an advanced military weapon. That nuclear industry and technology and scalar waves, which needed ionization of the atmosphere to create their massive weapons, with less hazard to the natural world than an all out nuclear war, and thus weather modification and weaponry, is the real deal as far as what is facing us, what all the propaganda for earth changes and depopulation is about. This depopulation has been widespread disclosed from the Nazi's in WW2 who happen to have members in the Vatican, the Pope, the House of Windsor, Prince Phillip, and the US, via project paperclip, so they didn't disappear. The Bildenburg group and Rockefeller have openly spoken of depopulation or reducing population significantly.

We have to stay VIGILANT!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

chemtrails are not required(either western tech is backward or its disinfo to hide the true capability) . check Kozyrov's or Kazachnyev's research , these technologies were first developed under Stalin,West developed them in the 60's , and it involves use of torsional physics , when USA got the nuclear bomb . Secondly ,Stalin was killed by the illuminati because he kicked the trotskyist lackeys of Rothschild in the 30's . same reason why soviet union was attacked by Germany .

check Elipton superweapon (it was creation of physicist and biopsychotronics research division scientists under Viall Kazachnyev .

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Yes, the information given me by my friend was this was Old School Russia/Stalin group, advanced hi tech back ops using phasing themselves so they couldn't be harmed. And yet, they aren't working alone, UK involvement, all of our leaders know this, or the ones deemed worthy. China likes Russia to look like a bear, and stay elegant behind the scenes, so to speak, so I don't doubt their involvement. In short, I see a monster/beast with many heads.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

such technology existed in USSR in the hands of psychotronics division forces and elite Spetsnaz Vympel units ,check psychotronic Golgotha a book by a scientist , now human rights activist

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

by my friend was this was Old School Russia/Stalin group, advanced hi tech back ops using phasing themselves so they couldn't be harmed.

Yes, some of the research was shared by Brezhnev and Khrushchev with the Rockefellers and Rothschild in exchange for 'funds' and black swiss a/cs. but not all , there were scientists and generals who hid research from Andropov ,Brezhnev as they did not want the research being given away to the western elites .

but soviets were after creating what they called the 'god particle' rumors have it . possibly for indestructible armor creation or interdimensional travel . the research still continues albeit much slowly.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just some initial searches before I get the kids ready.

www.wired.com...

Mort Weiss, a retired nuclear physicist who once led Livermore Laboratory’s isomer research, recently recalled that a CIA official named Fred Ambrose approached him in the 1980s to discuss CIA concerns about foreign countries developing isomer weapons......

Nobody had ever heard of Elipton before, which led to exchanges like this one recorded in the annals of the British Parliament:
Mr. Llew Smith: ask the Secretary of State for Defence what information he has on the capability and technical nature of the
Elipton super-weapon developed by Russia.
Mr. Hanley: I have no information other than comments attributed to Vladimir Zhirinovsky.

www.blacklistednews.com...

According to a translation provided by a Russian speaker, during the interview Zhirinovsky went off on a bizarre tangent after he was asked how Russia should treat countries like Georgia and the United States who try and block Russia’s entry into the World Trade Organization.

Saying that the American government in Washington DC had “no future” and would “collapse,” Zhirinovsky cited Russia’s supremacy in space and stated that the country had, “Lots of money, resources, and new weapons that no one knows about.”

“With them we will destroy any part of the planet within 15 minutes,” he sensationally warned.
“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,” added Zhirinovsky, warning that “whole continents will be put to sleep forever” and that “120 million will die” if anyone interfered with Russia’s claim on the Kuril Islands, which are the subject of a territorial dispute with Japan.

miscellaneous-sonstiges.blogspot.com...

"Russia is among the best in the world when it comes to manufacturing this type of electronic weapon," said Anders Kallenaas of the Swedish National Defense's Research Institute (FOA).

Quoting the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet (1-23-98), the news agency AFP said the high-power microwave bombs ("bear cans") could be bought on the Russian market for "several hundreds of thousands kronor" (< $150,000) and had already been bought by the Australian military among others.
….

"High Power Electro-magnetic Pulse generation techniques and High Power Microwave technology have matured to the point where practical E-bombs (Electro-magnetic bombs) are becoming technically feasible, with new applications in both Strategic and Tactical Information Warfare. The development of conventional E-bomb devices allows their use in non-nuclear confrontations. This paper discusses aspects of the technology base, weapon delivery techniques and proposes a doctrinal foundation for the use of such devices in warhead and bomb applications." ….

Targets of the E-bombs:
The telecommunication systems
The national power grid
Finance and banking systems
The national transporting systems
The mass media
….

Related in that Russia is a pro at advanced tech, all along the lines of this 2012 stuff, anything coming is 100 dark side, manmade.

www.smosh.com...

Considering all the propaganda and information concerning earth changes, I keep thinking of what Jordan Maxwell said in his interview.

Everyone always tells people to wake and bet organized, but decent good citizens never get organized, they just live their lives, while the criminals, the ones that organize, creep up slowly.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This just seems to be a bunch of unconnected nonsense, thrown up against the wall, hoping something will stick.

You start iwht some kind of deep freezing technology conspiracy, then you start going into Dry ice.Do you even know what Dry Ice is? Its Carbon Dioxide, it not hydrogen. Then you veer off again into cloud seeding, which has nothing to do with your chemtrails anyways.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Russia is not on the dark side ,certainly , and I know this , because I am attuned to spirit world .Russia has been deliberately been given this technology ,particularly by angelic entities like Arkhangelsk Metatronsk and Mikhail.
Russia will bring abundance to mankind and will be key to a spiritual revolution .

remember what sister Fatima said . key to war or peace is through Russia . Today Russia is a voice of sanity .

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

They're not on the dark side if they don't use it against civilians. I know all sides have been given technology by ETs, to balance. This world run by overlords has to stop. Anyone that harms others is not on the Light side.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
This just seems to be a bunch of unconnected nonsense, thrown up against the wall, hoping something will stick.

You start iwht some kind of deep freezing technology conspiracy, then you start going into Dry ice.Do you even know what Dry Ice is? Its Carbon Dioxide, it not hydrogen. Then you veer off again into cloud seeding, which has nothing to do with your chemtrails anyways.

OR, direct information given on a subject there isn't alot of obvious trails on an path towards understanding them through research?

I'd run with that one, since its the truth.

Cloud seeding with dry ice is a part of it, and in part 2 the OP.

Now I'm going to flesh out any info that even slightly relates, big or small to form the picture of what they're capable of.

Chemtrails, weather technology, as weaponization, which is what all of this is, is the category for this forum.

They sure aint my chemtrails, you want my world? I'll find you two threads of mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I want to See

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Again not all factions have been given by ET's . some tech not all . we could continue discussion by PM as for civilians , are all civilians good? enlightened ? or do they turn on fellow man secondly , are things predestined or free will . most predestined , few are given the gift of free will . and free will is mostly present in the spirit world not this world
edit on 9-6-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey,

If Im not mistaken this was mentioned already earlier on in that ''I've been contacted by an Illuminati member-ask me anything'' thread that was ripped to shreds

Id obviously be sceptical about the validity of something like this but then again, you never know.
If depopulation is the main topic on the agenda it would be a pretty quick and clean fix, no?

I would imagine if true, something like this would be difficult to prove and be more terrifying/devastating than a nuke

Any additional info?
Who, what, where, when, why, how?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Yes, within minutes of the msn conversation I started posting it on 4 threads as I consider it extremely possible, ties in to the 2012 stuff, and the cold weather we've been having, Fukushima and all their other deliberate warfare activites on civilians, and so wanted it out there. I believe if its loud enough and people stand up enough, they will back down and help will arrive. I was very worried about upsetting my friend, by the way, but my first priority is to humanity, and especially the poor and vulnerable, but all children. We have to save the children!!!!

And then after debating within, decided to write the thread, though if he had written it, it would have attracted more, sometimes when something is a subject I'd like to see, I ask others to post them instead as I'm not gifted in writing up good threads, it appears. Nonetheless, information needs to come out ,especially as there are very dark implacations, for humanity.

We have to save the children and take back this planet. I don't think its going to survive their experiments and warfare.

I'm the kind of person who tackles a potential harm right up front and in their face. I keep posting for people to meet in the town square, grab some bullhorns and line up at all their elected representatives offices and not leave, even the military open fire with anything, until they do and we have counsels of citizens studying all that needed disclosing in open transparency. If someone threatens you or your family, and expects Fear to set in, do the opposite and get in their face LOUDLY. If there is a danger, head over there and CONFRONT IT HEAD ON!

Thats what I know works from past experiences with abuse and police and its how I dealt with it. Thats the last thing bullies who use fear tactics expect.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

it is valid , check psychotronic golgotha or Maxim Kalashnikov 'the sword of the empire'

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One thing I want to tell everyone is I don't actually have any fear of any of their tactics, but that is not the same thing as lying down and playing dead for them or allowing a small group to mismanage this planet, enslave people, harm others, or murder them. Fear and allowing murder are two different things.

Sleeper/Lou Baldin said something on his site that is remarkable. (paraphrased) That stray bullets can fly but the most important thing is if they catch you're wearing clean underwear!

If we're not giving into to corruption, apathy or greed and have the Spirit of Love and Peace, with the Fruit of this as Kindness, and that is actually the reason every person on earth is here, to develop this within themselves, then anything that happens that could harm self or family is Just a Ticket To Vacation and Paradise!

Not so for the other side, not so at all!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

its seems to me like your describing something like genocide or at the very least some sort of killing of civilians...which is an obvious violation of the geneva convention and many other war treaties. so my question is simply this: If your going to break the law anyway...why wouldnt you just use an already existing weapon. something like vx gas. why develop exotic deep freeze clouds to wipe out a whole town when we already posses the capability to do it. if people found a whole town fulla frozen people...they would automatically suspect a government...and since the U.S. is the militant arm of the elite, the first obvious suspect would be the U.S. government. The very nature of the weapon your describing is un-natural.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ryanoriley

They are doing it in a way that ties in with something else. Ie. a fluke of nature or the cosmos, its not going to be foretold as their own handiwork. And what my friend depicted is total wipe out of information from region to region, so that no one would know and if something were known, loss of communication with loved ones or employees, then explained by a freak storm.

Was Fukushima and BP accident or strategic attack on civilians, the world? Can it be proved?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I had an interesting conversation, and it was shocking enough that even on the smallest chance that such a plan was in motion, concerning North America, thought it should be posted.

Yesssssss, I can just tell this post will be full of facts!

The info on basic phasing I believe, as I've seen phasing in action. Being semi transparent, even disappearing. This is technology apparently that can be deployed at important locations politically or military bases, and with their black ops as well, a kind of FM transmitter that is directed to the ground and creates a shield from chemtrails and nuclear or hazards, they will bend around and flood into the farms and citizens dwellings instead.

How do radio waves affect our vision exactly? Why do they have to be frequency modulated, why not amplitude modulated? How do they protect from contrails exactly? Why isn't this being deployed?

Also, this phasing, can be used to induce a different frequency range, so the paramilitary or generals can have bullets pass through them and not affect them at all.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! You're saying we have the technology to make people bullet proof but we have no deployed it? That would be a huge money maker! This is the part that discredits your post as nonsense (well, not to mention the other bullocks in it).

How does this relate to geo-engineering?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can think of a few thousand easier ways to wipe out a town which would be less obvious than dropping the temps below those of deep space, even were such an operation physically possible.

I suppose if it happened, then even if you were somehow insulated from the cold you'd still die from asphyxiation.

I wonder how quickly it'd warm up afterwards? And just imagine what the winds would be like! Wouldn't be a lot left standing, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This is the part I found so alarming that even if it had the tiniest chance of reality, wanted to post. I believe in safety in knowing, making a strong No Nonsense Front that Firmly Declares We Know, So Back Off!

I hate the concept of knowledge, I find it to be more about understanding. For example, you are afraid of this 'technology' because you don't understand how it is an impossibility.

What I was told was related to decades of study on hydrogen deep freeze technology including a whole town in the US in the past where freak temperatures plummeted to -20 C in a short time.

Where? Surely someone would have noticed and documented such a crazy event.

This technology is partly UK, they apparently are experts at Chemtrail manipulation of clouds and have multilayered hydrogen cloud formation of some sort, I'm not technical, that can mimick a normal cloud.

There was nothing even technical about the concepts you're discussing. Someone is pulling your leg.

The bad guys for the nano hydrogen tech are from the Old School Soviet, but Stalin was linked to the Rothchilds and so are the Nazi's and so, this is a conspiracy amongst all the nations.

Sounds like what I say when I make fun of conspiracy theorists by lumping many conspiracies together.

They can induce a cloud, it wont be a nuclear mushroom cloud, over a town, or region, and within 1 minute temperatures drop to - 237 C, and everyone is dead. They then clean up, bodies go down D.U.M.B.'s which stand for: Dead, Undisposed, Man. Bodies

What would it look like? Lumping more conspiracies together I see. Surely someone would have noticed the temperature changes when they tested this stuff, it would have affected the weather!

Apparently it was described as quick, no nonsense depopulation. Black Ops clean up and onto another region, for the whole of North America, planned for this year.

Tighten up the tinfoil hat, they're a commin for ya!

Seriously, someone is pulling your leg. By posting this (in geo-engineering, no less) you have shown your gullibility.

Can we get this in skunkworks?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join