It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Deep Freeze Technology and FM Hz Phasing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Elzon
But, nevertheless if you give an object a vibrating electromagnetic field you can get light to go right through it

Just like a laser beam going through radio waves without any significantly detectable effect.

which one of those 2 qualifies as an "object"??

Vibrating electromagnetic fields don't seem to interact with each other and the object in question is the one being given a vibrating electromagnetic field.

that doesn't make sense - the vibrating fields may not react with each other - but you still have the physical object there and it is NOT a vibrating field - it is still a physical object.

In essence you take a normal everyday object and turn it into a quantum object so that light can go right through. Therefore you create an object with a "quantum field." A quantum field that permeates the entire object.

Every object is already full of quantum fields - and you obviously do not turn an object "into a quantum field" - otherwise every radio and radar transmitter in the world would be invisible

All these things have been done before, they just haven't really been done in a macro environment.

So therefore surely they have NOT been done before at all to "objects" and you ccannot simply scale up and asume that spomething that works at one scale automatically works at another?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

that doesn't make sense - the vibrating fields may not react with each other - but you still have the physical object there and it is NOT a vibrating field - it is still a physical object.

It is in fact not vibrating and vibrating at the same time. Therefore the object is in two places at once so it is both local and non-local. In other words, the object becomes resonant to a quantum field.

Every object is already full of quantum fields - and you obviously do not turn an object "into a quantum field" - otherwise every radio and radar transmitter in the world would be invisible

"Every object is already full of quantum fields" nope, the quantum field is something different from "every object."

"and you obviously do not turn an object "into a quantum field" "

Correct, you project a resonant quantum field onto the object giving non-localized properties. So an object does not turn into a quantum field it becomes resonant with it and becomes delocalized from everything else.

"otherwise every radio and radar transmitter in the world would be invisible"

Now question yourself this, is the radar giving off physical waves or is it "pinging" a preexisting wave structure. Ever wonder how radio waves can miraculously transmit through a vacuum with no physical matter to interact with >=D

Remember, the only reason you can see things is that they are "transmitting" waves indirectly to your eyes. And what happens when something allows light to freely transmit through it? Well, we see the light going though it, but we might not be able to see the object in question unless its refracting or something. Yes I am speaking of windows and other transparent/translucent objects.

So therefore surely they have NOT been done before at all to "objects" and you ccannot simply scale up and asume that spomething that works at one scale automatically works at another?

The effects of which I speak have all been done before in various experiments. As you may have seen in the youtube video I posted earlier it has already been scaled up to an extent. What I am talking about here is possibly creating artificial quantum fields.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

So far it's impossible, hence why we aren't doing it. The research is exciting, though!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Elzon

So far it's impossible, hence why we aren't doing it. The research is exciting, though!

"So far it's impossible, hence why we aren't doing it."

How about, it (artificial quantum fields) simply hasn't been done before?

"The research is exciting, though!"

Indeed it is

Now combine the idea of being a two places at once and artificial quantum field projection. Then, you are really getting somewhere, pardon the pun

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This depicts cloud seeding including cold cloud seeding, and the types materials, some of which mentioned is DRY ICE. Dry Ice involves hydrogen.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Yes, they do use dry ice for for cloud seeding (i.e making it rain) but dry ice has nothing to do with hydrogen.

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide at around -109°F ( -78°C), when it thaws it changes directly from a solid to a gas (sublimation) in normal atmospheric conditions without going through a wet liquid stage, this is why it is called DRY Ice.

The link you provided as your evidence for "Dry ice involves hydrogen" is to a paper proposing a possible 'novel' process of producing from methane 99.9999% pure hydrogen where dry ice (carbon dioxide) is a saleable by-product.

More info here.
edit on 9-6-2011 by RobotCat because: added an "is"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm going with meaningless gobledegook for 10 pelase?

sorry dude - I'm not a nuclear physicist, but I'm not stupid either - and you'er going to have to do a lot better with explaining this than jsut chucking around phrases like "quantum resonance fields" as if they had meaning.

Resonance is not a field. Quantum resonance is the same sort of effect as any other resonance - the tendencey of something to oscillate with larger amplitude at some frequencies than others.

Transparency in solids is not a "quantum" effect - it is a macro-(atomic/molecular)-level physical effect due to density and structure.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators - MAKE VIRAL

pesn.com...

To all everyone with a Ham Radio, CB radio or Tesla Coil...
and if you don't have one of these, get a piece of REBAR and put it in your yard...
this pass the email to everyone you know!!!!

MEDIA PEOPLE: Please post, announce, distribute.

John Hutchison has been in the Gulf of Mexico using certain audio and radio frequencies to RESET the polluted waters.
THE SAME SCIENCE can be used to try to PROTECT the Earth from the radiation being released in Japan.

Hutchison is transmitting RIGHT NOW.
People need to pick up the signal and "bounce" it to attempt to create a SHIELD. ...

HAM RADIO OPERATORS
TUNE INTO the
ULF bands at 16 kilohertz
VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the
HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz
there will be lots of side carriers
You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close)
www.youtube.com...

The RF effects are also in the X band region
the regions of the solar flux index and
hydrogen bands
these are 21 to 24 centimeters
broad banded

CAPTURE THIS and use AM and USB and lower SB to
RETRANSMIT and set up a RELAY

The frequencies can also be received by
RF MODULATED LASERS and TESLA COILS
Tesla coils will do a lot on there own, plug them in and they will receive and transmit

and if any folks have IMPULSE GENERATORS or RF GENERATORS
feed the signal into them and fire them off.

Ham Radio Operators
use phase shifting and other devices to get the frequencies out.

CB Radio Operators
If you can pick up the signal from John Hutchison, rebroadcast it. Do a CB SKIP. ...

EVERYONE ELSE
We used REBAR as antennas to capture the RF frequencies.
This worked in cleaning the ground around the rebar.
GET rebar and put in the ground.

Along with this use your mind for healing the earth and helping Japan.
This is called psychotronics.
All the above information and psychotronics are accepted sciences in the military industrial complex as well as noetic science teams...

We Can All Do Some Sheilding! And probably get some technology ourselves. What better reason to build a Telsa Coil and help your neighbors.

And we should be serving and protecting, watchdogs to alert towns.

Audio Tones used by Hutchison's Cleaning Polluted Gulf Waters..pt. 1 of 4

www.rumormillnews.com...

Chemist Bob Naman Pres. of ACT Labs, has provided us the attached report from the control sample taken at Perdido Bay last week - test results completed today after the 'treated' sample provided...

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!

See the explosive summary in the report attached! Indeed this could be deemed a miracle,
but from the hard work and efforts and love of Mother Earth and her living beings from
scientist John Hutchison and his partner Nancy Lazaryan, it has been possible.

Tom Bearden's Paper:
www.cheniere.org...
METHOD, SYSTEM AND APPARATUS FOR CONDITIONING ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIALS, FIELDS, AND WAVES
TO TREAT AND ALTER MATTER

My thread on it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

Maybe we can all learn to phase too!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My Goal In Life: We The People Globally Shall Be Safe, Free, Equal, Living Our Dreams, Chidlren Doing Childhood THings, Not Slave Labor, All Advancements Progressing and Benefitting Us!!!!!

So All You Black Ops! Got A Problem With That?

Don't Follow Bad Orders. Find Your Light And Stand In The Light Squares. And Disclose!

I firmly draw the line in the sand.

While Yeshua/Jesus wrote with His finger in the sand.

I wonder what that meant, eh!!!

You guys don't set the rules, your demigod mobster overlords don't set the rules. They're all crimes, and the universal laws touted the same crapola.

The rules are set above your heads, outside the cosmos, by the Family, and in our hearts when they're not distorted or corrupted, and guess what, they're all about Love and Peace, Freedom and Advancement.

I do believe in amnesty and forgiveness for you, but you have to do the Budda thing and walk away,and join with us, the people.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But what if we are actually the good guys and you've been tricked by the dark side into believing what it wants you to believe?

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. So Watch out!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Elzon

We the people aren't YET [shifty eyes looks sideways!] But those who uphold pyramid system, vampyres certainly found the way.

They comfortably tell themselves that we like living in our illusion box of lies and distortions, its what we cling to and what makes us comfortable. Even Sleeper a thread to that effect. Its a cop out/sell out/cowardness, bottom feeder type mentality in my mind.

Deny ignorance and tell the truth, is that even possible? Desirable?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

But what if we are actually the good guys and you've been tricked by the dark side into believing what it wants you to believe?

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. So Watch out!

No, self sufficiency as far sending us back to serfdom with some energy and food, isn't going to happen. Counsels of citizens and hopefully even arrests if they don't seek amnesty and become servants to the people, all of them, bankers, royalty, black ops, religous leaders of all factions.

We're going to do the freedom with collectivity, no loss of medical or technology, no loss of pooling, but still self sufficient as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Really interesting information. From what I understand there is a frequency field throughout all "matter" which is just condensed energy waves at this density of vibration. Imagine the universe as a created holographic telvision set/radio station combined. They've already found the pixels or what amounts to pigments in the cathode ray tube. The frequency channels we're picking up, are limited by our body suits, which are like computers and they're programmed based on level of soul to experience a certain range of frequency. But as in the entanglement of this technological universe, its all at once, they're all around us. We don't see them, and most of the time, they don't see us.

What the technology is doing is isolating areas, or individuals for a shift in their density vibration. The video I included about the Searl Effect was regarding magnets. The Searl generators permanently magnetized parts of this. However magnets place in cylinders at angles to create FLUX, or pulse, SIne Waves, reverse Hz, would work. These are spun and the angle of the magnets determines the reverse hz and you can cancel out any wave, including toxins. Also healing potential.

I'm sure this is crude as well.

But that pulse is the most important thing for not only frequency devices but also, free energy devices.

Where is Michael Marcum?

Amongst these links what would be the most useful?

here

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

A Jacobs Ladder consists of two metal rods with a spark going between them. In the old movies, one of these babies helped bring Frankenstein to life. And, like Dr. Frankenstein, when Marcum turned on his Jacobs Ladder, something big happened.

“Right above it, it was like a regular heat signature but it was kinda like circular shaped in the center,” Marcum said in a 1995 interview with paranormal talk show host Art Bell. “At first I didn’t know what it was. I’m not 100 percent certain now.”
During Marcum’s second, and last, appearance on Bell’s show in 1996, he said he was 30 days away from completing his “legal” time machine. By January 1997, Marcum had disappeared.

He stole transisters from a local power company and perhaps recreated the Philadelphia Experiment. Then, served time, and made some interviews with Coast To Coast, and was working on the legal version.

When it was nearly done he vanished. Either trapped in another frequency or put there by them, or one more casualty.

Interesting how Frequency, and the Philadelphia Project and Phasing All Tie In.

We need to do this in the open, in back yard garages everywhere and with no greed.

The secrecy is over.

And whoever thinks that the gatekeepers/controllers/ptb/black ops are the good guys. Please explain how the light squares enslave while serving the Spirit of Love and Peace, how they harm others in this Same Spirit?

Also, how they rationalize how lying and heavily traumatizing, sedating/poisoning, and hypnotizing others into false realities, corrupting them in these realities so they are fight or flight mode, and then saying, "we're not withholding the truth, they couldn't deal with the truth, they are seeing what they wish to see?" without looking into their own spirit and nature and without their own souls recoiling in horror?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Those videos made me LOL, how about you prove the effectiveness, get enough Americium out of smoke detectors, rub it all over your body, and see if that device prevents you from getting cancer.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Another post filled with opinions containing no basis in fact. I applaud you, A+, 100%.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

MadMan marcum - Time Travel - Coast to Coast

Art Bell pt.1With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.2With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.3With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.4With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.5With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.6With Mad Man Markum

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Art Bell pt.7With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.8With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.9With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.10With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.11With Mad Man Markum

Art Bell pt.12With Mad Man Markum

Whatever Happened to Mad Man Markham?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Another post filled with opinions containing no basis in fact. I applaud you, A+, 100%.

Yes, I would agree with you because I realize you're confused in the head and only addressing yourself. Your posts are nothing but opinion and slurs, nothing of substance and not worth reading.

Do you have anything of value to add?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
None of the weather has been natural for some time now, and the weapons used against civilians by these murders are hard core and unbelievable, because its people who are carrying forth these orders. Stand still, do the right thing and speak up.

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

All those nuclear tests that dropped the SAT scores down 12% from 1945 to 1963, their purpose was to ionize the stratasphere for they were developing HAARP/Scalar Wave Technology simultaneously to nuclear, and it was their main focus. Their tests with the Scalar Wave Tech required ioniziation.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Since when is weather not natural?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join