It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Perhaps you should take the time to remove yourself from the digital world and get a copy of jerome corsi's book and read it to know exactly what they did instead of assume that this guy is coming outta nowhere with just an opinion

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by joelatour
reply to post by grey580

Perhaps you should take the time to remove yourself from the digital world and get a copy of jerome corsi's book and read it to know exactly what they did instead of assume that this guy is coming outta nowhere with just an opinion

I'm sure it would be an interesting read. I just don't have the time to sit down and read a book. Family and work come first.

As to Jerome. FactCheck.org has a nice article where they talk about Corsi.
Even more awesome from FactCheck.org is the birth announcement in the local paper about Obamas birth.

In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

Do you think the NWO inserted that into the microfiche archive? That for me kills this whole conspiracy.

I'm even more skeptical now of Corsi since he's peddling a book.
Nothing like a bit of contrived controversy to generate sales.

If someone has the book and can paraphrase the scientific methods he used to come to his conclusion that would be awesome.

Corsi needs to look into the newspaper clipping. Maybe he can analyze that one too for fraud.

Sorry man this whole birther thing is just ludicrous.

edit on 8-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In something like this, it does not really matter what the source for the news story is if you saved a copy of the long form birth certificate that was publicly posted on the whitehouse.gov website.

You don't have to be a typography expert to see the differences that are pointed out in the story with your own eyes. And if you know anything about typewriters, you understand that the conclusions are logical and pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
In something like this, it does not really matter what the source for the news story is if you saved a copy of the long form birth certificate that was publicly posted on the whitehouse.gov website.

You don't have to be a typography expert to see the differences that are pointed out in the story with your own eyes. And if you know anything about typewriters, you understand that the conclusions are logical and pretty obvious.

You got that right. Obama sort of *snip* in his mess kit on this one.

Back to topic. I really like all the small 'a' set in a row. I wonder how many typewriters are there?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
For the love of sanity and logic please can someone answer this:
If our President was installed by the NWO, Illuminati, TPTB, Nazi's (I'm not up to date on the latest, sorry), whoever it is that is supposed to be in control of the whole world, able to cover up everything under the sun, the CIA, FBI, NSA at their beck and call...why could they not make a better forgery or come up with the same model typewriter, why did they leave so many supposedly easy to spot mistakes? Remember before answering, these people control the whole world.

Or shall we go with the simple answer?

The document is real and these are common anomolies.

Stop being lazy and making up these ridiculous conspiracies to justify your hatred, say what you hate about him and get off your ass and do something to change it.

Actually, there are at least three possible simple answers:

1. The birth certificate is real, or

2. Despite having all of TPTB at their beck and call, the forger(s) was/were still incompetent, or

3. It was intentionally a poor forgery meant be discovered almost immediately.

Given the mounting and quite obvious evidence that #1 is not true, that means either #2 or #3 is more likely true.

#2 seems believable if you have ever had any dealings with an incompetent government employee (I'm not saying they are all incompetent, just that some are).

#3 is the most intriguing possibility because it begs the question, "Why?" It could be that Obama has been set up for the fall. Or it could be that someone thinks he (or they) gain an advantage from the controversy in some way.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Oh i do believe the announcements came out in the paper. He may well have a BC thats been pulled and hidden.

But what he unveiled to the world is a felony forgery and a felony fraud.

I wasnt convinced on the Cap A's till I saw the angle lines What do you think about those?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto

It has already been thrown out of court for being nonsense.

All of the Obama Birth Certificate cases were thrown out of Federal Court with the Judges ruling the plaintiff's had no legal standing to bring the matter to Federal Court.

American Citizens do NOT pick the President of the United States. The Electoral College picks the President of the United States. Therefor only the Electoral College could bring the matter to Federal Court.

We aren't a Democracy, we're a REPUBLIC.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

My general feeling is they found someone with blind ambition and played him for a patsy. He lives inside the bubble so he only knows what they feed him. Its always a money trail. My gut tells me they are ready to kick the stool out from under him and he will take the heat for everything that is wrong.

I'm really surprised they found a 50yr veteran in the industry who has seen every form of device, and worked on them and sold them. What a find for documentation.

My only question. I just have one. How many different typewriters documents were used, based on the various print fonts of each, to make the composite document?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Wrong. That is a pure lie and I am denying your ignorance.

This work has never even been drafted for court. Ever.

Another confusion/deflection tactic.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by ikonoklast

My general feeling is they found someone with blind ambition and played him for a patsy. He lives inside the bubble so he only knows what they feed him. Its always a money trail.

Maybe it's just because we're looking back after the facts, but it seems like he has been groomed and positioned for this for a long time. When you look at the whole controversy including questions of his social security number and everything, it seems to me like there are really only two types of people who have this sort of highly constructed background: criminals and spies.

Given the circumstances, the latter seems more likely. So then the question becomes, which (i.e., whose) intelligence agency/agencies. Since he seems to be virtually untouchable in the USA (court cases dismissed, most of the MSM behind him no matter what, etc.), I would guess it's one or more US intelligence agencies.

This is all total conjecture, but at least to me it is logical. For all I know, maybe he really was born in Hawaii and everything else was just the result of good luck and lots of personal drive and hard work. But it sure looks like a lot more than that.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All these accusations of forgery by birthers only shows they are insane, and gullible, and these so called ‘experts’ are nothing of the sort.

A real expert would never claim to be able to determine the authenticity of a document by looking at a picture of that document! And you birthers talk about taking this to court... do you honestly think a court would look at a PDF file instead of the actual document if it were to judge on the document’s authenticity?

In light of this obvious and simple fact, a thinking person can see how these forgery accusations are beyond stupid and a waste of time.

You are accusing the President of forging his birth certificate that the issuing authority — the Department of Health of Hawaii — certified and gave him, based on a digital scan of the certificate that the issuing authority vouches for.

It’s like accusing the President of the United States of forging a $20 bill, given to him by the Department of Treasury, by claiming a scanned picture of that $20 bill was digitally manipulated.

If the issuing authority is in on the conspiracy they don’t need to digitally manipulate anything. They can just ‘fabricate’ an actual birth certificate or actual $20 bill, and it would be indistinguishable from the real thing because it would be the real thing!

Your ludicrous conspiracy theory, fueled by the charlatans at WND and Corsi to make money off your gullibility and ignorance, rests on the premise that Obama was born in Kenya, but you people haven’t even been able to show a shred of evidence Obama’s mother was even in Kenya!

This is not even worthy to be considered a ‘theory.’ It’s just a fantasy.

You birthers are beyond hope. Seriously. At this point you just come across as pathetic. What a waste of space and bandwidth your absurd and ignorant fantasy is.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Hey aptness nice ta see ya are you still in touch with Synthia? If so say hi for me that girl was a great debater.

So still firmly on the Obama is legit side I see. Well I know better than to try and convert ya but can you explain why there are so many different typesets on this document? Picture or no its a fact the letters dont match up the way they should non?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I'm on the fence. Remember this thing is a copy of a copy.
First the BC was made in the 60's. Then who knows when it was then archived to film. Now we get a copy from the film that is transferred to a digital copy?

If I run something through a copier I'm going to get distortion. Why wouldn't you expect some distortion in this case?

I'm skeptical. I need more proof to make a determination.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hey aptness nice ta see ya are you still in touch with Synthia? If so say hi for me that girl was a great debater.
What kind of stupid question is that? Do you think I know everyone who doesn’t buy your birther BS? If you want to contact someone contact them yourself.

So still firmly on the Obama is legit side I see.
I am firmly in the “you birthers have yet to prove a single allegation” side, yes. And judging by this thread, I will remain, firmly, on that side.

Well I know better than to try and convert ya but can you explain why there are so many different typesets on this document?
I can. But I would be wasting my time.

Picture or no its a fact the letters dont match up the way they should non?
Read my previous post again. If you still can’t understand why what you just said is irrelevant, don’t bother replying.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Shadowalker

I'm on the fence. Remember this thing is a copy of a copy.
First the BC was made in the 60's. Then who knows when it was then archived to film. Now we get a copy from the film that is transferred to a digital copy?

If I run something through a copier I'm going to get distortion. Why wouldn't you expect some distortion in this case?

I'm skeptical. I need more proof to make a determination.

Thats a very good point and even in the examples there is distortion from the processes. What sold me was the type font. When you have fonts that were only produced for one brand of typewriter and fonts that only came from another brand mixed together, not only on the same document but in the very same word, there is only one conclusion left.

I had tried to find a reason on the same point. One of the hypotheses that was up on the whiteboard was process delegation. As in the new guy types in all the generic info and put it in someones inbox. Then that person sits with the mother and adds the rest. (the doc only looks and signs) I tried to work it through a flow diagram and it always stopped dead on the first person. The name of the hospital has two different type fonts from two different machines. Its not possible within the same words.

Now one thing people hit me on is I always label against dems/liberals since they squeal the loudest when facts get presented. The truth is I don't like any party or political group. I still think we need to go back and examine the last group in charge.

I ran the possibilities across the board, and couldn't find a chain of custody in any combination that could end with those results. The Hospital name is a combination of letters typed on two different machines with two different fonts.

That would mean the paper was inserted in one machine. Then taken out and put in another. Then put back in the first machine. then put in the other machine. then back into the first machine. AND always making the correct alignment horizontally every single time.

That's just the hospital name. I found 22 discrepancies, in 6 hrs, and I stopped and decided I needed a life and someone has made this their job so it was up to them, and I handed it off.

Pretty much done wasting time on forums with it, now that its out there. I can go back to telling people not to jump off bridges because elenin is not the death star, the mayan calander doesnt end, they just need a trip to the quarry to carve a new round, and the annunaki are not taking them away in spaceships at night and if they stop using Grill Mates steak rub they wont have those kind of bad dreams. You know. the usual ATS stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

What kind of stupid question is that? Do you think I know everyone who doesn’t buy your birther BS? If you want to contact someone contact them yourself.

So still firmly on the Obama is legit side I see.
I am firmly in the “you birthers have yet to prove a single allegation” side, yes. And judging by this thread, I will remain, firmly, on that side.

Well I know better than to try and convert ya but can you explain why there are so many different typesets on this document?

Picture or no its a fact the letters dont match up the way they should non?
Read my previous post again. If you still can’t understand why what you just said is irrelevant, don’t bother replying.

I thought you guys were like colleagues or something always on every BC thread spouting the same bs. Clearly my bad pegging you for a pro shill clearly your no pro.

Really nothing to say you claim the facts we posted are wrong but other than your word and the usual bs you show no proof. Your best argument is I got the proof but you wouldn't understand it lol
Whats left of you obamatards ain't giving us much real debate aptness. How about you lay some of those mighty facts on the line here and see how they hold up against real debate.

edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The first 9 Presidents of the United States where born as British Citizens. When did it change that you had to be born in the US if you wanted to become President?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

No it would be explaining exactly what is going on here.

If you even think you can, and you have any interest in the truth then you kind of owe everyone a shot in the forum your in. So what if you can't? Big deal, you gave it a shot. Its not like it cost anything. We don't pay per post here.

Please offer your hypothesis on why several type fonts are mixed within one document, and even within single words.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Only if you believe in fantasy. Jerome Corsi is a fraud. His book, the one all of these self knowing folks claimed would be such a bombshell...well, it's on sale. $4.95. The Economist costs more than that for one issue...giving it away because no one believes it. I also think stories of bigfoot are real exciting...did you know they exist? MANY "experts" say so. So it MUST be true. Damn all logic and common sense, bigfoot is REAL.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by UcDat

The first 9 Presidents of the United States where born as British Citizens. When did it change that you had to be born in the US if you wanted to become President?

Alrighty then. Its a cinch we cant compare those typewriters to the ones used in the official WH document.

How exactly does this zero in on the topic? You like the row of small 't'? I thought it was about half too fuzzy. What do you think?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join