It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by grey580

Only if you believe in fantasy. Jerome Corsi is a fraud. His book, the one all of these self knowing folks claimed would be such a bombshell...well, it's on sale. $4.95. The Economist costs more than that for one issue...giving it away because no one believes it. I also think stories of bigfoot are real exciting...did you know they exist? MANY "experts" say so. So it MUST be true. Damn all logic and common sense, bigfoot is REAL.

CJ

Bundling, deflection and confusion. Again? Cmon.

Have you anything besides off topic scripted agent smith rant? Address the specific facts brought to light. Not the source, Not attacking character.....just the topic facts. If you have anything productive to say about the topic facts people might really listen.

Talk about the type font. some.....any....heck even copy and paste and some arrows and smiley faces pointing to the font.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by UcDat

The first 9 Presidents of the United States where born as British Citizens. When did it change that you had to be born in the US if you wanted to become President?

I'm no expert on that check the vid I posted by corsi about it on this thread
and like I said I think its bunk as long as you have at least one American parent and are American you should be able to be president.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I think the question is why were former british citizens allowed at that time. The answer is they were part of the countries framers and exempt, based on the documents they prepared. They had proven their alliegance by being conspirators against the british. They framed the document to pass the test of time into the future which it clearly did not in 2008.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Yes, you are right. I AM Agent smith! You are so smart you caught me! Now, you do know what I have to do next, since I am an FBI agent, right?

No, you didn't read the thread. Have you read Jerome's book? If you have, please enlighten us. If you have not, well, keep talking. I read it. It is outstandingly bad. It is written as if the author were three. It is a flop. If it had ANY true info, we'd hear about it. Nope. On sale $4.95! I suggest you read it. More than likely you'll set it down, shake your head and say, wow, I got suckered into that? Or then again...

I also love how someone on a public forum dictates to others how to speak and what to say...say what you want, I could care less. Obviously, the same goes for you, just you would never be able to say that. Use whatever sources you want - it's all up to you. Jerome Corsi has enough dirt on him if you took five minutes (other than UcDat who can't use a search function) to see this. Instead, you continue to pretend that you know things about the birth certificate. You dont. You know nothing. Stop pretending to be a dt. You aren't I am, and so I know. The FBI really really really is laughing hard at you right now...I wish I could put all of the laughter around me right now on a wave file for you to hear...anyway, have you ever thought about working for the FBI? You have lots and lots of quasi-professional terms describing the "methods" used here...any desire to work for the leader of the free world, your President, Barak Obama?

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh my Gooey Gooey clop trop.

You have one single thing to say on the topic? One thing? Anything? Can you even evaluate the topic based on the multiple type from several typewriters?

Focus little one. Focus.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Yes, you are right. I AM Agent smith! You are so smart you caught me! Now, you do know what I have to do next, since I am an FBI agent, right?

No, you didn't read the thread. Have you read Jerome's book? If you have, please enlighten us. If you have not, well, keep talking. I read it. It is outstandingly bad. It is written as if the author were three. It is a flop. If it had ANY true info, we'd hear about it. Nope. On sale $4.95! I suggest you read it. More than likely you'll set it down, shake your head and say, wow, I got suckered into that? Or then again...

I also love how someone on a public forum dictates to others how to speak and what to say...say what you want, I could care less. Obviously, the same goes for you, just you would never be able to say that. Use whatever sources you want - it's all up to you. Jerome Corsi has enough dirt on him if you took five minutes (other than UcDat who can't use a search function) to see this. Instead, you continue to pretend that you know things about the birth certificate. You dont. You know nothing. Stop pretending to be a dt. You aren't I am, and so I know. The FBI really really really is laughing hard at you right now...I wish I could put all of the laughter around me right now on a wave file for you to hear...anyway, have you ever thought about working for the FBI? You have lots and lots of quasi-professional terms describing the "methods" used here...any desire to work for the leader of the free world, your President, Barak Obama?

CJ

You are apparently on the wrong forum. This is a forum to discuss the fact of current topics.

You need a forum where you can get cheered on by your fellow thinking homies. Where you dont have to have above 90 IQ and your personal attacks mean something to someone.

If you dont want an "Agent Smith" label then you can nut up at any time and discuss the focused topic. Its birthers against agent smith. I sir am in no way a birther.

I want to deny ignorance and know the truth. I could care less about the POTUS. As long as everything is transparent. I could care less about past mistakes as long as the lesson was learned.

But a lie and deception against every single man , woman and child, in the U.S. .....thats your arena.

Now stick to the type vs typewriter topic or find a new thread.

Or I can flag every post that was off topic and you will see off topic labels where they used to be.

What if anything can you bring to the table?

Do you even understand the topic?

Can you do anything besides the usual agent smith tactics? You cant can you?

Go ahead big boy. Give us some on topic commentary.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
let me know when they examine the original, and not the .pdf

the birth announcements pretty much should have ended this whole deal

he was born in hawaii

get over it already and focus on something that matters like jobs or the economy

the more people spin thier tires on this, the more obama loves it

don't be sheep

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
let me know when they examine the original, and not the .pdf

the birth announcements pretty much should have ended this whole deal

he was born in hawaii

get over it already and focus on something that matters like jobs or the economy

the more people spin thier tires on this, the more obama loves it

don't be sheep

Announcements mean nothing. Yes there were but at that time anyone could arrange for announcements.

Can we focus on a topic? How do you like the two 'e's? I really like them.

Not one single person has come forward. Not one who can discount the topic. Not One.

FIND ME ONE. I mean really. These rebuttal posters are vapor. All vapor. All of them. And now we know the 'names' of the fakes. Look back at all the posts. Those are your dis-information persons.

Anyone? Can anyone discuss the focus of the topic? Anyone?
edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
WOW!!

Zero rebuttal on the facts. Wow wow wow.

Pu leaze... Discuss the topic with us. Can anyone deny that the official WH long form is a forgery?

Give us your proof the WH BC is real and authentic.

Tell us why you believe the type from several typewriters can come from one single machine.

More important how it came from Obama's BC typewriter?

NO ONE CAN!!!!!!

Gauntlet down. Come on....If you can focus on the topic. No one, so far, can do it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I've already posted my doubts on this. The form that we have is a copy of a copy. IMO there will be distortion of the letters. Studying one BC is not proof of anything.

Get a random sampling of 100 BC's and then do the same analysis of letters.
If all 100 BC letter samplings do not have any deviations then I will believe this guy.
Because you have proof backed by forensic analysis.

Here's your gauntlet. You seemed to have dropped it.
edit on 8-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You make a lot of sense. Here is the problem. We cant test 100 certs. Because they are really personal documents. I guess the theory could be tested against the ones people chose to make public.

Now we are finally getting somewhere. So what can we compare the known facts to?

The Nordyke twins are there but they are microfilm. Can they be inverted and compared?

What other BC's have been made public and reflect the same evolutions as this one thats in question?

Can we link them and compare?

Now the hard stuff comes down to comparing against known good examples.

If similar documents dont show the same thing we have our Unobama.

Can we get some links to compare? Known similar BCs from around the same time period, lets say 6 months before or after?

(yep...dropped one... probably the very best one)
edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I've already posted my doubts on this. The form that we have is a copy of a copy. IMO there will be distortion of the letters. Studying one BC is not proof of anything.

Get a random sampling of 100 BC's and then do the same analysis of letters.
If all 100 BC letter samplings do not have any deviations then I will believe this guy.
Because you have proof backed by forensic analysis.

Here's your gauntlet. You seemed to have dropped it.
edit on 8-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

ya we'll get right on that not...

its like saying if i got a expert to tell me your three dollar bill was a fake it wouldnt count until he examined a hundred more of them.

same goes for the but but its a copy argument even a decent photocopy of a 3 dollar bill is enough to make it out to be a fake.

just saying but if you really want to get in the it was a copy argument try my new post here you get to meet this expert. Listen to him destroy the BC beyond a doubt.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Sorry im laughing really hard. I watched and commented and then shared. Good thread.

I'm just trying to make sure there is absolutely no doubt in the minds of anyone that we are dealing with felony forgery but felony fraud as well.

But we do have one single person on the whole thread who is 'on the fence' and we all should be on every single topic. (yes no matter how asinine)

And to be honest I have already done this compare on two.

I'm truly fishing. Looking for anyone that can come up with the same issues on a known real cert. Or even anything wildly close.

This is what is going up for the final case. If anyone can discredit the facts they need to come forward with their examples.

The Unobama's reign of terror must come to a close.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Posting that 4chan picture isnt a mature thing to do, and then you go on claiming your an IT expert?
i heard that one before on here, your not the only one on here claiming your an expert on PDF flies.

Interesting thought lots of obama defenders defending his birth cef issue.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well a laugh is a laugh.

But sticking to the issue and topic is golden. No one can come forward and offer

even a hypothesis, not even a theory we have a chance to prove.

I Think we need a linky to at least one similar BC for open public debate and comparison.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by grey580

Posting that 4chan picture isnt a mature thing to do, and then you go on claiming your an IT expert?
i heard that one before on here, your not the only one on here claiming your an expert on PDF flies.

Interesting thought lots of obama defenders defending his birth cef issue.

The Facepalm is also a Digg staple. In any case it expresses my frustration over seeing another BC thread.

An IT expert? I do IT all day long. Not sure if that makes me an expert. I have worked with and probably will work more with PDF files. That of course doesn't make me a PDF expert either.

But I do have a familiarity with PDF files that most people don't have. IMO when going from different mediums there will be some distortion. I don't think you can do a serious analysis of the BC unless you do a comparative analysis of other BC's. I don't know how many times I have to point this out. Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean they are 100% correct.

In another thread I took apart the pdf file and seperated the layers. I have the pics uploaded to ATS Media.
Here are the individual layers.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8369f3c476f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da0e9c63833.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0df1419919b6.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is the pdf without the background.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94bd45015875.jpg[/atsimg]

Personally when I look at the PDF. I see distortion in the printed letters of the BC. Just open up the BC and zoom in looking at only the printed letters of the BC. Ignore the typed in letters. You will see that the font is not consistent. There's distortion all over the place. Look at the lower right hand corner. The two D in the Date of signature are distorted. That's just one example. See how many distorted letters you can find.

Oh and BTW why the hell are we ignoring the fact that there was a birth announcement in the paper. How does that piece of information stack in your denial of the birth certificate? Please discuss this. There are now two pieces of evidence to support that Obama was born in Hawaii. Please comment on that.
edit on 9-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You know what. Lets bring the elephant into the room here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/712959cdbe05.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another example of an object archived to microfilm then transferred to a digital medium.
As you can see there is distortion of letters. Compare the M's and K's. Do they all look the same?
Am I dreaming that there's distortion? Do I need glasses? Do you deny that there isn't distortion?
Let's discuss this.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I think the headline of this thread mentions "Corsi's new expert" and the word "proof". Everypost has been about that - your source.

Here is some scratch the surface stuff that you guys seem so determined not to learn. That is, if you care about the TRUTH.

This is one of the worst political books ever written. Corsi piles distortion upon innuendo to create a gigantic heap of right-wing garbage, with a seemingly endless parade of basic factual errors running through the text like rats.

That's Gotta Hurt

The reason this is important, is that there is and has been an agenda before this "birther" thing began. It is part of a pattern. Basic ideology includes:

•Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"
•Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"
•Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"
•Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"
•Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"

Man, that guy is dangerously hilarious! HELLary? BJBill? Crackers! "Boy-bumpers" is new to me I will say, so, thanks for that.

Tell us Your Opinion, in a sane and sensical manner.

This is revealing in many ways. His "journalistic" approach at the "truth", what even his collegues think of him, and how his ideology is bordering on nutsi-ism.

"Corsi’s falsehoods about Barack Obama have been discredited by numerous news organizations, which have
questioned his “scholarship,” his conclusions, and his ideological bent.

New York Times: Several Corsi Accusations Are “Unsubstantiated, Misleading Or Inaccurate.” The
New York Times reported, “Several of the book’s accusations, in fact, are unsubstantiated, misleading or
inaccurate.” [New York Times, 8/13/08]

Los Angeles Times: “Being No. 1 Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Being Accurate.” The Los Angeles Times
reported, “The book lashes out at Barack Obama and alleges, among other things, that the politician has a secret
radical Islamic agenda. But being No. 1 doesn’t necessarily mean being accurate. Obama is a Christian.” [Los
Angeles Times, 8/12/08]

Politico: “Outrageous Assertions and Fringe Theories…Have Hurt His Credibility on the Right as Well.”
“[H]is outrageous assertions and fringe theories — which include allegations that President Bush worked to
eliminate the borders with Mexico and Canada and the assertion that Kerry is a Communist — have hurt his
credibility on the right, as well. … On the blog FreeRepublic.com, Corsi wrote that pedophilia ‘is OK with the
Pope as long as it isn’t reported by the liberal press,’ that ‘RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are
Women-Haters.’” [Politico, 8/13/08]

Washington Post: Book “Lacks Major Revelations… Parts Of The Book Have Also Been Disproved By
The Mainstream Media.” “Corsi’s ‘The Obama Nation’ lacks major revelations and has been dismissed by
Obama’s campaign as a series of lies from a serial liar. Parts of the book have also been disproved by the
mainstream media. In 2004, Corsi co-wrote ‘Unfit for Command,’ in which Swift boat veterans criticized Sen.
John F. Kerry’s Vietnam War record. That book was also widely disproved…Nevertheless, Corsi’s book about
Obama will debut as a No. 1 New York Times bestseller.” [Washington Post, 8/14/08]

Politico: “Factually Disputed New Book” Written By An Author With A “Trail Of Wild Theories, Vitriol
And Dogma That Have Called Into Question His Credibility.” “The folks behind ‘The Obama Nation,’ the
wildly successful but factually disputed new book trashing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee
Barack Obama, are casting it as a scholarly, thoroughly researched work. But its author has left a trail of wild
theories, vitriol and dogma that have called into question his credibility.” [Politico, 8/13/08]

Time’s Klein: The Book is “Trash,” “Poisonous Crap.” Joe Klein wrote for Time, “I heard about Jerome
Corsi’s book a few weeks ago from my mother, who said that her great fear--that Barack Obama has covert
Islamic associations--had been confirmed by a new book. I told her not to worry, that many reputable people
had looked into the matter and Obama was more likely to be spotted in Whole Foods than praying in a mosque.
(Since my mother has never been to Whole Foods, so she didn’t quite get my wry allusion.) ‘I hope so,’ she
said, dubiously. So we know the market for trash is there, and not so far from home. And we know, that Mary
Matalin, who appears regularly on mainstream media programs like Meet the Press called the Corsi book in the
New York Times today: ‘a piece of scholarship, and a good one at that.’ But hey, Mary stands to make big
bucks off this scholarship, which I’m sure was submitted for peer review and otherwise held to the highest
editorial standards--and I’m sure her reputation and mediagenicity won’t be damaged by this poisonous crap,
and we’re all friends here, aren’t we? And, yknow, they say politics ain’t beanbag...and it’s all in the game to
tell innocent, well-intentioned people that Barack Obama is a secret Muslim or that John Kerry wasn’t really a
hero in Vietnam. Or, as George W. Bush, once told a rightly outraged John McCain--whose wife and daughter
Bush’s minions had smeared—’It’s just politics.’”

You're going to like this source

This is nice...your book is so bad no one buys it so what do you do? Sue the publisher! And, of course, LOSE.

In 2007 Corsi, along with several other authors, sued Regnery's parent company, Eagle Publishing, claiming the company “orchestrate[d] and participate[d] in a fraudulent, deceptively concealed and self-dealing scheme to divert book sales away from retail outlets and to wholly owned subsidiary organizations within the Eagle conglomerate.” [16] The suit was dismissed on June 30, 2008[17] .

and how about your friends and collegues?

After controversial statements made by Corsi became public, O'Neill denied Corsi's coauthorship of the book, saying that Corsi was "simply an editor and not really any sort of co-author."[10][11] However, portions of the book[12] contain material also found in articles posted under Corsi's name at WinterSoldier.com, a website critical of John Kerry,[13][14] and O'Neill is cited in a later book as describing Corsi as helping to write "Unfit for Command," and urging him to back out of media appearances after the controversial comments became public.[15]

and "Unfit for Command"? I guess the people who were there knew less than J$Corsi...

At the same time the book was being criticized, Swift Vets and POWs for Truth group was being criticized because "None of those in the attack ad by the Swift Boat group actually served on Kerry's boat. And their statements are contrary to the accounts of Kerry and those who served under him."[9]

Unfit for dinner

Is he just making it up as he goes along?

■Corsi relies on claims from one of Obama’s "closest" childhood friends to "prove" that Obama once was a practicing Muslim, without revealing that the witness later said he couldn’t be certain about his claims and confessed to knowing Obama for only a few months.
[

Shadow alker, do what you need to do. I am contributing here by stating, one, your source is bad. If Jerome Corsi is not a paid right wing nut I am the pope. Two, as many have stated, ad nauseum, your facts are nothing more than what you've read on the internet. That's it. Stories abound out in that vast wildness. Questioning is what it is all about here, and it can be hard to weed through the muck.
Reread the thread gigantic headed one.
You keep asking me and others to prove you wrong. I can't, so you are wasting your breath.
Believe in what Jerome Corsi says; again, no one is stopping you.
Don't be suprised when you realize that the Brooklyn bridge wasn't really for sale and you are out of all your $421.23 that you were saving to help fund the prosecution of Larry Obama or whatever.
Sun is your friend. Makes you feel good inside.

This sums it up:

Repeat ad nauseum

ColoradoJens
edit on 9-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

proof enough for me corsi's not perfect and may be more than a little partisan thx great post and the efforts very much appreciated.

still have issues with the BC and lots more questions about Obama his SS and his past

did you know he changed his name in B.C Canada in 1981?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
did you know he changed his name in B.C Canada in 1981?

no he did not actually, why keep repeating lies here?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join