It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by UcDat
did you know he changed his name in B.C Canada in 1981?

no he did not actually, why keep repeating lies here?

tell me do you even know who said it and that its in print?

maybe ya ought to follow the link before you try to give us a big drink of the ol Obama Kool aid.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
The thing is, all you did was make a claim. This guy on the other hand has provided an explanation, which other people can base their studies on. What he says is true about the letters, and is easily testable by any other "expert".

How did this work out for us? Again, you did nothing but make a claim, he made a claim with some basis.
Try again.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

Oh, you needed an explanation. The state of Hawaii said that is his birth certificate. It looks exactly like a Hawaiian birth certificate. It is accepted in all 50 states as a Hawaiian birth certificate. Obama has not been impeached or is he even close to being impeached over it. Let me know if you need me to explain it further for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by proximo

I know I am talking to a wall, but I'm sorry this pisses me off and I'm going to talk to it anyway.

Says a birther
in yet another birther thread
3 years into the continuing Obama presidency.

Anybody with 2 neurons firing that actually looks at the evidence can clearly see the latest birth certificate is fake. At this point there has been literally 20 things pointed out that on their own should give anyone serious doubts, but taken together they leave 0.0% doubt that the latest birth certificate release is a forgery.

Can you explain those 20 things or are you just accepting them? Be honest.

Seriously looking at just this one article alone - how in the hell can you explain all the differences in the type.

By pointing out you are looking at a digital image of a compilation of two enhanced scanned images, one of which was stored in a book for 40+ years.

Can you really come up with a logical explanation for it? No you can't so you have to attack the expert instead of using your own two eyes and facing the obvious reality.

I can and I just did. I am not attacking the expert. I am just asking you to keep your standards consistent. Obama says he was born in Hawaii and no matter what he shows you, you want more proof. This guy claims he is an expert and you just believe he must be an honest, good guy, and an expert. I just want you to be consistent is all.

Cognitive dissonance just absolutely fascinates me.

edit on 8-6-2011 by proximo because: (no reason given)

You wield it well, my friend.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by joelatour
reply to post by grey580

Perhaps you should take the time to remove yourself from the digital world and get a copy of jerome corsi's book and read it to know exactly what they did instead of assume that this guy is coming outta nowhere with just an opinion

Please point out the pages in Corsi's book that you feel are proof of anything. Every time I ask someone what in Corsi's book I should be shocked or convinced by, I get no answer.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Where can I get one of those T shirts?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Shadowalker

I think the headline of this thread mentions "Corsi's new expert" and the word "proof". Everypost has been about that - your source.

Birther's wonder why anyone questions their "sources" and experts when Corsi's last "expert" Doug Vogt said

"on the form that says Sex you will
notice the letters drop down one pixel but the typed word Male does not. Also notice the line just
below Male drops down 3 pixels."

about this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9292e292de9.jpg[/atsimg]

It sure looks like the "M" curves from the word to me. Maybe my straight lines are too straight though. They may have a liberal bias.

So the idea that Corsi or his experts are impeachable sources for anything is hilarious. Add in the history you point out and it becomes clear that anyone that believes Corsi does so because they really really want to.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just hope Paul Irey doesn't end up in a car crash at the same time his office and home start on fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join