It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business, says an analysis of the typefaces used in the Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate that the White House released on April 27 reveals it absolutely to be a forgery. "My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter," Irey told WND. "Typewriters in 1961 could not change the size and shape of a letter on the fly like that," he said. "This document is definitely a forgery."

Ignoring this wont make things better we need to demand the mainstream media cover it and that it gets to court. Obama needs to be impeached before the next election. Along with all those who helped him hide the truth and hold his office illegally. High treason all around.
edit on 7-6-2011 by UcDat because: typos

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1eca1619752.jpg[/atsimg]

Not this crap again.
Is this guy taking into account the method of storage of the original from since the 60's. Then the archival of the doc to microfiche.
Then also the translation of the microfiche to a digital format? You're going to lose fidelity.

I'm an IT guy. And I do allot of work with PDF documents and archiving those docs.
When we scan docs to a low resolution the letters don't all uniformly look the same.
And docs look worse when you save them as an image non searchable pdf.

I'm not buying this explanation.
edit on 7-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
After just a cursory reading, your "I'm not buying it" and "I work with PDF's" does not hold a candle to the mountains of thoughtful analysis contained in the WND article. You denial of this evidence is tantamount to sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

His analysis is nothing more than his opinion. And you know what they say about opinions.

In any case. I don't see any true forensic methodology used to determine that the document is in fact a forgery.
Just a bunch of "experts" giving their opinions.

Now if you told me that this guy went to the office of the registrar that keeps the birth certificate records. And that he did a comparative analysis of a random sampling of over 100 birth certificate records. And his findings were that all hundred birth certificates sampled contained no deviation in typewriter fonts.
However the obama bc had anomalous font sizes.

Then I would agree with him. He went out. He did comparative analysis with a large sample. And he found discrepancies between his sample and the document provided. This guy however didn't do that. He just gave his opinion on one birth certificate.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet man. Do some checking on your own.
edit on 7-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So: you ask for the birth certificate, long form. You got it--and what a shock, the neo-cons still are not happy! It's the reason why no American is taking the Tea Party Express seriously anymore. What a bunch of old, hapless jokes.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
www.wnd.com...

Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business, says an analysis of the typefaces used in the Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate that the White House released on April 27 reveals it absolutely to be a forgery. "My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter," Irey told WND. "Typewriters in 1961 could not change the size and shape of a letter on the fly like that," he said. "This document is definitely a forgery."

Ignoring this wont make things better we need to demand the mainstream media cover it and that it gets to court. Obama needs to be impeached before the next election. Along with all those who helped him hide the truth and hold his office illegally. High treason all around.
edit on 7-6-2011 by UcDat because: typos

It has already been thrown out of court for being nonsense.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Obama's birth certificate was fake, and all we got was this lousy t-shirt?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c87b41b128f8.jpg[/atsimg]

In all seriousness, it raises questions in my mind (I as a supporter of the "he's an American citizen" theory), but it doesn't blow me away.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

np man its pretty hard to accept glad to see your more open minded about now.
I think its pretty much a slam dunk no way does scanning a doc account for this. And I do believe this expert is 100% right about the document being a forgery on account of it being pieced together from different typewriters. No way would that happen on a legit BC. I just hope they get to take it to court so they can supena the original and end this charade.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I love how the debunking moonbats come out of the closet when an EXPERT steps up to the plate with the real FACTS
id say someone with 50 years experience should know any and all differences in whatever configuration and format as an EXPERT..without an opinion

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
So: you ask for the birth certificate, long form. You got it--and what a shock, the neo-cons still are not happy! It's the reason why no American is taking the Tea Party Express seriously anymore. What a bunch of old, hapless jokes.

Well Yanks, you have the solution staring you in the face - don't re-elect Obama in 2012.
So simple really, just campaign on him being a Kenyan born half-breed.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I love how the debunking moonbats come out of the closet when an EXPERT steps up to the plate with the real FACTS
id say someone with 50 years experience should know any and all differences in whatever configuration and format as an EXPERT..without an opinion

agreed,

a District Attorney in a court of law can bring
in an expert to testify and it helps send
criminals to prison. But in Obama's case,
the expert's testimony is disregarded as
non-sense.

Obama and everyone who helped him forge
these documents needs to be in prison.
Not dropping bombs on other countries.

What a load of CRAP !!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
After just a cursory reading, your "I'm not buying it" and "I work with PDF's" does not hold a candle to the mountains of thoughtful analysis contained in the WND article. You denial of this evidence is tantamount to sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

I though WND had been thouroughly discredited as a reference site? That place is WICKEDFUNNY!

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes, let's put our WND sources on the stand. Shame boon-dock.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes, let's put our WND sources on the stand. Shame boon-dock.

CJ

If you mean corsi or this expert I say hell ya I'd love for them to get an honest trial the BC is a fake a bad one at that. Sad to see so many of you still supporting it and with such weak arguments. Shooting the messenger or making up fake facts really that's the best defence you guys can mount?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
all the retard obama has to do to clear his name is...SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN FEDERAL COURT BEFORE A JURY OF EXPERTS

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am having a really tough time seeing any proof of an expert, who the expert is compared to who he says he is and how is expertise applies to what he actually has to work with. Do you guys just accept these "experts" at their word without asking them for proof of their claims?
edit on 8-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

I am a birth certificate expert and I have no problem saying the one available since 2008 is real. There. You guys let us know how this works out for you.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No. Your source is bad. Not arguing anything other than that.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Sigh. Jerome Corsi. The guy who lied about serving in Vietnam so he could lie about serving i nthe navy in Vietnam so he could lie about having been in the same boat as John Kerry so he could lie about Kerry faking the woudns he got Purple Hearts for - all while on the payroll of the RNC.

I've said it a dozen times. Show me a Birther who isn't also an absolute shill for the Republican party, who DOESN'T hate absolutely everything ever uttered by or conceived of by a Democrat, and maybe you'll have my attention for a moment.

Seriously, I want to hear from the dude who's like "Hell yeah, Obama's a great guy, and probably the best thing to ever happen to America... unfortunately..."

That man does not exist.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
e mountains of thoughtful analysis contained in the WND article.

Judging from what you consider to be a mountain, you must live somewhere that is very flat. Are you by chance a Kansan?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by UcDat

No. Your source is bad.

that's funny, cuz we're saying the same thing
about the fake BC. The source is bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join