It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud (Corsi's new expert demolishes the lie June7 2011)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
I am having a really tough time seeing any proof of an expert, who the expert is compared to who he says he is and how is expertise applies to what he actually has to work with. Do you guys just accept these "experts" at their word without asking them for proof of their claims?
edit on 8-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

I am a birth certificate expert and I have no problem saying the one available since 2008 is real. There. You guys let us know how this works out for you.

The thing is, all you did was make a claim. This guy on the other hand has provided an explanation, which other people can base their studies on. What he says is true about the letters, and is easily testable by any other "expert".

How did this work out for us? Again, you did nothing but make a claim, he made a claim with some basis.
Try again.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Shadowalker

One that that is clear by this post...you guys want others to do simple news check research for you. You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. You have no clue who your sources are, you post a you tube video of the "girl" that discovered EVERYONE is related, you first claim Corsi is great, and one post on the internet refuting it and your rethinking it...GIVE ME A BREAK. Goodbye. The birthers are as nuts as the no-planers.

CJ
edit on 8-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Why don't you prove every allegation you just made about me...

Can't Because agents discredit. Any fool can see that its a fraud. You cant have more than one set of type on one typewriter.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

One that that is clear by this post...you guys want others to do simple news check research for you. You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. You have no clue who your sources are, you post a you tube video of the "girl" that discovered EVERYONE is related, you first claim Corsi is great, and one post on the internet refuting it and your rethinking it...GIVE ME A BREAK. Goodbye. The birthers are as nuts as the no-planers.

CJ

Wow so here I chased your every lead and its turned out to be that corsi is a pretty rock solid guy now your attacking a little girl? Why cant accept the fact you never had a vote? Seriously you think she's a fake really who's got the blinders on here? Fact every president is related to the same blue blood todie and whats more no way is it by chance. Sorry if that upsets ya. But you know what if you got prrof that any of this is bs post it. Im done chasing after smoke and mirrors. You dont think this stuff is for real prove it. You CJ and the rest of the obamafaithful can do your own work

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So is this the seventh or eighth piece of 'proof' that Obama is less American than I am?

For so much daily proof, the man still hasn't had to clear out his desk.
-Maybe, just maybe.......you dont have proof. ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have no idea what your response means...re-read. Did you know we live on Mars and the sky is green? See, I said it, or maybe someone said it, so that means it MUST be true. You said it's fake. so it must be, right?
Did you know GW Bush is really RUSSIAN? I have a really bad internet site that says so...MUST BE!

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No. Please. Continue your "research", then spout out half truths, half lies, completely made up things, post you tube videos for sources, etc etc. The fact that you don't know your source is eveidence enough that this is silly.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
BTW......I just sent my thank you email to Jerome and Joe for finding the correct expert to go all the way and present the evidence.

My previous thread was closed during a time when there was a flood of them even though I stated to the mod it was a different subject matter. I then told the mod here that I had sent the info package to WND and to leave it closed pending whatever they came up with. I still agree. Even though the evidence broke right here on ATS, there was just too much thread confusion going on at the time and it should have been closed. And should remain that way now with the dates and archive proving it was exposed here first.

Now as I get all the dem/gub attacks I will explain in detail the tactic of each Agent Smiths is attempting to use, as they come.

BTW: i'm olive/brown. I can post a photo of my hand if the race crap comes up.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

No. Please. Continue your "research", then spout out half truths, half lies, completely made up things, post you tube videos for sources, etc etc. The fact that you don't know your source is eveidence enough that this is silly.

CJ

this coming from a person who hasn't posted a single fact to back up any of the mud they slung like I said why waste our time. If you have proof anything credible to back up any of the BS you posted lets see it.
Prove the BC isn't a composite text that a scan could do this just show us another BC with the same flaws. Give us a link that shows Corsi or WND is fake. As far as I can tell they are lot more credible than most of the mainstream news. Prove that little girl made up that chart lol

ps eveidence is spelled evidence you sure are a lousy speller for a grammar nazi.

edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have no idea what your response means...re-read. Did you know we live on Mars and the sky is green? See, I said it, or maybe someone said it, so that means it MUST be true. You said it's fake. so it must be, right?
Did you know GW Bush is really RUSSIAN? I have a really bad internet site that says so...MUST BE!

CJ

Attempt at confusion outside of the issue. Usually with multiple side tracking comments and designed to confuse thoughts of the reader and take them away form solid facts within a topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No. What I will do is make a youtube video. I will present "facts". Then you will use it as a source. Please, keep scouring you tube and reading wacky right wing religious nut newspapers. Also, great news you have an expert. Can't wait to hear how it all works out for you...I can see you guys in twenty years still hand-wringing and studying internet copies of this...too funny.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

ahhh, solid facts? I just presented to you what you have presented to me. Words.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
For the love of sanity and logic please can someone answer this:
If our President was installed by the NWO, Illuminati, TPTB, Nazi's (I'm not up to date on the latest, sorry), whoever it is that is supposed to be in control of the whole world, able to cover up everything under the sun, the CIA, FBI, NSA at their beck and call...why could they not make a better forgery or come up with the same model typewriter, why did they leave so many supposedly easy to spot mistakes? Remember before answering, these people control the whole world.

Or shall we go with the simple answer?

The document is real and these are common anomolies.

Stop being lazy and making up these ridiculous conspiracies to justify your hatred, say what you hate about him and get off your ass and do something to change it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
So is this the seventh or eighth piece of 'proof' that Obama is less American than I am?

For so much daily proof, the man still hasn't had to clear out his desk.
-Maybe, just maybe.......you dont have proof. ?

Bundling. This tactic is used by design to water down anything hard and mix it with other failed but similar ideas. Very similar to confusion, but it focuses confusion into the issue. Has noting to do with a single topic. Only a general arguement and bundling is used to change opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
I am having a really tough time seeing any proof of an expert, who the expert is compared to who he says he is and how is expertise applies to what he actually has to work with. Do you guys just accept these "experts" at their word without asking them for proof of their claims?

I am a birth certificate expert and I have no problem saying the one available since 2008 is real. There. You guys let us know how this works out for you.

I know I am talking to a wall, but I'm sorry this pisses me off and I'm going to talk to it anyway.

Anybody with 2 neurons firing that actually looks at the evidence can clearly see the latest birth certificate is fake. At this point there has been literally 20 things pointed out that on their own should give anyone serious doubts, but taken together they leave 0.0% doubt that the latest birth certificate release is a forgery.

Seriously looking at just this one article alone - how in the hell can you explain all the differences in the type. Can you really come up with a logical explanation for it? No you can't so you have to attack the expert instead of using your own two eyes and facing the obvious reality.

Cognitive dissonance just absolutely fascinates me.

edit on 8-6-2011 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
For the love of sanity and logic please can someone answer this:
If our President was installed by the NWO, Illuminati, TPTB, Nazi's (I'm not up to date on the latest, sorry), whoever it is that is supposed to be in control of the whole world, able to cover up everything under the sun, the CIA, FBI, NSA at their beck and call...why could they not make a better forgery or come up with the same model typewriter, why did they leave so many supposedly easy to spot mistakes? Remember before answering, these people control the whole world.

Or shall we go with the simple answer?

The document is real and these are common anomolies.

Stop being lazy and making up these ridiculous conspiracies to justify your hatred, say what you hate about him and get off your ass and do something to change it.

Linkage. Discrediting through bizarre, impossible linkage. Often linked to the Nazis,NWO or illuminati. This is a very similar attack to Bundling in the water down and Confusion in the bringing in of completely non topic subjects as added confusion. There is no rebuttal on the specifics of the topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Anyone on this sight fighting for Obama's life in the white house would be indicted in a heart beat in court if an expert witness such as this man is went against you. The true insanity of this outcome is as always; serfs you have one set of laws, and elite you have another.

Keep on keeping up with the norm, hell the average joe has been nothing more than that of a pheasant for centuries, why get the truth out and start now

Atleast this entity will be a one term president!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

In his case we need a half term president. A felony was committed by the White House and accountability of the acting president is in question. He likely isn't responsible for it but he is in fact accountable. There is a clear set of examples that everyone can now see, and forgery and fraud are not the ideals to be teaching anyone.

(Big agent smith scratches head. Little agent smiths tap their feet waiting for what to do. Big agent smith says we need a forum slide and then focus on the hot fronts.) (a forum slide is where they stop attacking the topic to avoid exposure and set everyone to commenting on other threads so the topic is hopelessly buried.) Hint: this only works till someone else comments and then the topic is at the top of the list.

I like the set of small 'e' myself. Pretty much everyone can cue on that without a course in typesetting.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Dude, whatever you are on about "bundling down" and listing each person who is laughing to themselves over this nonsense as an agent I will just say this. You are either very paranoid or have not been outside in a while.

CJ

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nixon lied he got impeached Clinton lied he got impeached Obama is lying what do you think will happen?

just saying

not a one of you obamanation faithfuls can discredit a thing about this not one link not one fact of this story has been debunked. Just the usual carnival act of distractions and unfounded mud slinging. pathetic.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Dude, whatever you are on about "bundling down" and listing each person who is laughing to themselves over this nonsense as an agent I will just say this. You are either very paranoid or have not been outside in a while.

CJ

And we should forget all about this? So we free the Unibomber from prison? Same exact evidence dude.

Those are tactics that are documented on this very site a few years ago. Its what people do when they can't discuss the specific topic because it is damning to their side,govt,party. They deflect.

They also attack character, which is the end of their attack if serious credentials pop up.

Now try to focus on each part of the topic presented.

I said I liked the pr of 'e' because anyone can see it as long as they are not legally blind. You like them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join